George: Book 03

Story Info
Dance contest turns into a sexual display.
27.6k words
4.78
30.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

BOOK III - DANCE FEVER

Chapter 1

George slept until noon on Tuesday and woke refreshed and hungry. He was surprised at how well he recovered from the previous night. He certainly was not used to drinking as much as he did at the Holding Tank and the extracurricular activity had been more than he had experienced in quite a while.

Lunch at the hotel coffee shop and an afternoon business appointment brought George back to the same predicament that he had been in the previous evening, where to go and what to do. A desire for seafood and a look in the yellow pages sent him on a drive five miles out of town on a county road; he reached the intersection of the two-lane with interstate 90. The Country Place appeared on his left just after he passed under the freeway.

George enjoyed a generous portion of broiled scallops in a quiet, pleasant atmosphere. A piece of cherry cheesecake and coffee topped off the excellent meal and he told his waitress how much he enjoyed it. He asked her for a suggestion on a bar with live entertainment. It turned out that there was one a half-mile up the road from the restaurant that had a band and dance floor. Tuesday night was couples dance contest night. The name of the place intrigued George and he decided that watching a dance contest might provide some lively entertainment.

The Gorilla Cage was not quite half full when George walked in. A good-sized dance floor was surrounded on three sides by tables and the fourth side by a stage. There was one layer of tables on the level of the dance floor and two more tiers of tables at raised levels. A fourth tier on the sides contained booths while the fourth tier on the wall opposite the stage was the bar.

The stage and dance floor were brightly lit, however the lighting in the rest of the bar dissipated in proportion to the distance from that area. The stage was empty except for a piano, a set of drums and three large speakers.

George stood inside the entry and surveyed the room for several minutes to see which tables belonged to the nicest looking waitress. As usual the room was divided into territories among the girls. He decided that there was no clear choice because all four girls were quite attractive. He finally picked out a table for two in the second tier. He commanded a clear view of the dance floor from this spot.

George's waitress came to take his order and he went through a lengthy explanation of why he had to avoid alcohol tonight. He assured her that he would tip her based on mixed drink prices if she would serve him just ginger ale. She seemed pleasant and willing to oblige. George asked her for the origin of the name, "The Gorilla Cage." The girl, Mindy, just smiled and told him that he would find out in about ten minutes.

"I just love surprises!" George replied sarcastically. He winked at her.

Before Mindy returned with the ginger ale, there was activity up front. A young man with a wireless microphone stepped onto the stage and introduced himself as Jay Sheridan, a disk jockey for WWDO radio station, "music radio with prizes galore." He would be the MC for the evening's festivities. He received a smattering of applause and he acted as though it were a standing ovation.

Jay Sheridan explained the dance contest. This Tuesday evening had encouraged six couples to try for the 150-dollar prize. Each couple had paid 10$ to enter. Each couple would dance a four-minute routine, and after all six routines, the audience would select two finalists. The two selected couples would dance again and the winning pair would be chosen at around 11 PM. Selection of finalists and winners would be accomplished with paper ballots, distributed and collected by the waitresses.

The DJ finished his introduction by explaining that the contest would begin in about 15 minutes after the band warmed up. He left the stage and the musicians appeared and began setting up. There were three men and a girl. The girl was dressed in a short green dress and seated herself at the piano. The male musicians were dressed in black slacks and white ruffled shirts. Two carried guitars and the third male took over the drums.

George paid little attention to the male members of the band as they tuned their instruments. He focussed his eyesight and brain waves on the piano player. She was short, only about 5'4" and appeared to be really stacked. She had long, dark hair that framed her pretty face. The dress she wore was clearly designed to show off her body. It had a scoop neckline in front that revealed an ample chest and the hemline of the straight skirt was six inches over the knee, which on a girl of her stature, did not leave a lot of leg covered when she sat. George was certain that, sitting down, the girl could not hide the color of her panties from an interested observer facing her directly from the front. He had only a side view at present.

As the piano player limbered her fingers and adjusted her microphone, George noticed that the pedals on her piano were extended so that she could push them easily with her short legs. She softly played a few chords and scales and cued the guitar players with notes to tune their instruments. At last the combo was ready and started with a spirited instrumental number that carried a full, lively sound. George was not a music expert, but the sound of the band was pleasing to him, especially the piano.

As the group finished its first piece, a curtain on the wall above the stage opened; George had not even noticed it until now. As the curtain was pulled back, a second stage was revealed, recessed into the wall above the band. On that stage stood a huge cage that covered almost the entire floor. A spotlight was trained on the cage and revealed a man in a gorilla suit sitting in the center of the cage. There was a sign over the cage reading simply 'BONGO' in two-foot high letters. There were other signs warning of 'DANGER' and 'KEEP OUT'.

As several in the audience applauded the band, the gorilla suit stood up and came to the front of the cage and peered out at the audience. He let out a fearsome roar, which must have come from a tape because it sounded real; he shook the bars of his confinement. So that's where the bar got its name.

The fake gorilla paced back and forth across the front of the cage and peered out at the crowd. He, (George attached a male gender to the costumed animation, from King Kong and Mighty Joe Young he supposed). The gorilla stopped above the piano player and shook the bars again. The girl in the short green dress looked up and waved to him. This made the phony gorilla act even more restless and he watched her often.

The band picked up a new tune, this one soft and slow. The girl at the piano began to sing. Her voice was full and belied the size of the body that originated the sound. When she finished, the crowd applauded her song and George heard a few whistles and catcalls from one corner of the room.

As the applause died down, the girl turned and stood up. As she rotated on the piano bench, George had a clear view of black underwear beneath the short dress. She grabbed her cordless mike from the holder on the piano and walked out in front of her partners. She thanked the audience in a sweet southern accent and introduced herself as Candy Bowen. She introduced the other members of the band also, but hers was the only name George remembered a minute later.

The fake gorilla began jumping up and down in his cage as if he deserved some of the attention that the girl was receiving. She turned and looked up at him. "Quiet Bongo", she ordered and Bongo gave her a quizzical look.

"If you're a good boy, Bongo," Candy continued, "I'll let you out after a while." Bongo seemed to understand and he quieted down right away.

The girl turned her attention back to the audience and told them that it was time to begin the dance contest. She called Jay, the disk jockey, back on stage and handed him her mike.
Chapter 2

Jay launched immediately into administering the awaited contest. He introduced "Couple Number 1" as Roxanne and Mark something-or-other. A young couple appeared at the side of the dance floor. The guy was dark and stocky, about 5' 10", looked like a linebacker for Penn State. He wore a tuxedo and white ruffled shirt, open at the neck. His wife (or perhaps sister) was a very pretty blond, only an inch or two shorter than he was. She had long, tan legs and looked like a cheerleader for UCLA. She wore a starched white blouse, tucked into a short, full, red skirt. The little girl outfit made her look younger than she probably was.

The blonde's accessories included red pumps and very sheer nylons, no jewelry. George at first thought she didn't have on nylons, but he finally caught a glint that indicated differently.

As Jay finished his introduction, the couple stepped to the center of the dance floor and waited. The combo started a lively rock tune. It was familiar to George, but he didn't recall the title or the artist that had recorded it, maybe Elton John.

The couple began their dance routine doing what George remembered as the Lindy. The guy let his wife fall backward to a nearly horizontal position; he stepped over her and brought her through his legs back to vertical. As her skirt bounced up, George caught a glimpse of white; he hoped for more.

The next move was a lift. The guy lifted the blond above his head in a prone position and twirled around slowly with her. She held her legs together, but her skirt fell away enough to reveal real stockings held up by white garters and her snow-white panties. Then she opened her legs and displayed her silk covered crotch for all to enjoy. Needless to say, this elicited a couple of catcalls from the audience.

The dismount was a little shaky as the guy tried to drop his wife gently into the splits. She came down a little hard and her crotch literally bounced off the floor. Her smile turned to a quick grimace from the pain but she recovered quickly and was back up, dancing and smiling.

After a few more steps, the couple separated. The girl bent over and kicked into a handstand. Her husband grabbed her ankles and she grabbed his and they spun around slowly. This maneuver afforded further enjoyment to the panty watchers in the crowd. The girl was wearing the garter belt underneath her panty so that the garters stuck out through the bottom. The panty itself was not a bikini style, but it wasn't all that substantial either. It left a nice portion of the girl's ass uncovered. The whistles and catcalls were increasing.

The next move was even more provocative. As the couple spun around gripping each other's ankles, the girls blond hair sweeping the floor, the guy separated her ankles to his arms width. Even though the white panties were not sheer, this stretching revealed the outline of the girl's pussy through the material. The couple continued in this position for about ten seconds, so everyone got a clear look at the erotic scene. Then the guy dropped his partner's ankles back to the floor and she let go oh his legs and stood up.

The dance pair's final move was their best. The guy hoisted his wife to a handstand on his shoulders. Again the little red skirt fell away and again the blond obligingly spread her legs, stretching her panty and creating an erotic pose that gave every male in the place a hard-on. The dancers twirled slowly in this position. George peered hard to try to see pubic hair, but the panty kept it hidden.

The dancers tried another dismount into the splits and the guy dropped his wife too hard again. This time she let out and audible "ouch," as her crotch hit the deck. She stayed down in the split position as the music stopped and the crowd yelled and whistled their appreciation. George realized that the bar had filled considerably since his arrival. Certainly the audience response was more for the white panties than for the couples dancing talent, George concluded.

Nevertheless, the couple smiled and responded to the applause. The male, Mark, pulled the lovely blond, Roxanne, to her feet. She bowed to the crowd; then she lifted the front of her skirt and once again displayed her panties. She paraded around the edge of the dance floor to give everyone a closer look, staying just far enough away from the floor-side tables to avoid the reaching hands that inevitably came out. The display was terminated when Jay Sheridan took the mike and thanked "Couple Number 1." "I always wondered why my favorite color was white," the DJ quipped. The blond dropped her skirt and the couple retreated to the dressing room. The dance contest was off to a rousing beginning.

Couple Number 2 stepped to the edge of the floor, ready to do their thing. They were introduced as Raphael something and Bonnie something else. The guy looked like a handsome Spaniard and the girl like a blond Swedish movie star. He had on a tight black shirt, open to the waist, and tight black pants. This blond had on a tight black dress that was knee length and very revealing on the top. It was cut low in front and much lower in the back. Two thin spaghetti straps held up the front. The girl was profiled to George and he could tell that she had a nice set of knockers under the black material. He looked forward to a lot of jiggling tit from the second couple's dance.

The band jumped into a lively Spanish number, a cha-cha or samba or something; George didn't know. The couple faced each other and the Spaniard began guiding his partner smoothly and swiftly around the floor. He stopped and spun her around several times. As George had expected, the front of the blonde's dress bounced up and down enticingly.

Raphael placed both hands at Bonnie's waist; she leaned far backward as he spun her around. Her ample bosom strained against the front of the black dress and the two tiny straps. The crowd got a nice eye-full of the top half of her breasts.

Next the blond straightened and turned in her partner's arms so that he was behind her. Now she bent forward as he spun her slowly around the floor. This action had the opposite effect on the dress. The pressure on the straps slackened and the front of the dress fell forward. The crowd was afforded a gorgeous view of cleavage that was worthy of a spread in Playboy. George thought he could see part of a nipple, but he wasn't sure. The catcalls cascaded again in earnest.

The dancers resumed their face to face twirling and George wondered if the best of the show was over. But the couple had a big finale planned and it turned out much bigger than they expected. The guy was behind the blond and grasped her by the shoulders and lifted her off the dance floor. The small of her back rested on his head. As the girl arched her back and stretched, the pressure on the spaghetti straps was too much. One of them snapped. The effect was not immediate as the stretching pressure kept the front of her dress in place. But when the Spaniard set the blond back down, the left side of her dress caved in and her left breast was uncovered totally.

The dance routine ended abruptly, although the music continued. The crowd went wild with whistles and cries like "let's see the other one." The girl grabbed the fallen material and held it up to cover the revealed flesh. This brought loud boos from the crowd. Some of them had not gotten a very good look at the uncovered mammary.

The booing died quickly and the whistles and cheers continued. The couple bowed to the crowd with the blond clinging tightly to her dress. Her partner whispered to her. She smiled and bowed again and then pulled the material out of the way, flashing another glimpse of her lovely left tit. The crowd, sensing their influence, really started to whoop it up. "Tits win votes," somebody yelled.

The Spaniard and blond stood at the center of the dance floor amid the raucous noise. The girl seemed to be confused. After a few more seconds of whistles and calls for her to bare herself, she let the dress drop and paraded around the floor displaying her attributes; or one of them anyway.

The noise level was still increasing. George noticed that one table in particular, with two men and a woman seated at it was yelling a lot of encouragement to the buxom blond. "I want to feel it and see if it's real," one guy yelled.

"If I bite it, will it pop?" the other guy followed.

The girl looked in their direction. She seemed to be getting high on the attention that she was receiving. Finally she beckoned to one of the men at the table that George had been watching. He was up in a second standing in front of her. "Try 'em," the blond invited, "They're real."

The guy needed no further encouragement. He reached up and yanked the unbroken strap and it snapped immediately. The entire front of the black dress fell away and the guy grabbed both of the blonde's nice breasts in his hands and squeezed. This was more than the chick had bargained for and she backed away. But the guy stayed with her; he had his hands full of tit and he wasn't about to let go. The blonde's partner stepped in and pushed the guy. He pushed the girl and let go. She sprawled backward on the floor but was unhurt. She covered herself as best she could with her arms, got up and left the dance floor. The crowd was still yelling and whistling.

The male dancer went after his partner to see if she was all right. The troublemaker returned to his seat and Jay Sheridan tried to restore order. "Well," he said, "we always expect the unexpected at the Gorilla Cage." "We're just getting started and we've got four more couples to go," he continued, "We'll be ready for Couple Number 3 after the band takes a ten minute break." Then he stood silently and let the crowd simmer down.


Chapter 3

George signaled the waitress for another glass of ginger ale and he went to the bathroom. The blond whose dress had just broken was a lively topic for the conversation in the men's room. A couple of patrons said they thought the white panties on the first dancer were even more exciting. George wondered if the ladies room was buzzing with the same topics.

A tall ginger ale was waiting for George as he returned to his table. He panned around the room and realized that it was very full now. There were only a couple of booths on the opposite wall that were unoccupied. He noticed the first dance couple sitting in a booth with another couple.

Right on ten minutes the band resumed their places and played another lively instrumental. Then Jay Sheridan prepared to continue. He introduced another husband and wife dance pair, Henry and Jackie Beldon. George studied the third couple; the guy looked much older than his wife did and they were not dressed in dance outfits. The husband was short with receding gray hair and was dressed in a plaid sport shirt and plain gray slacks. George judged that he could be anywhere from thirty to fifty years old.

The woman was the same height as her husband. Whereas he looked plain and uninteresting, the lady looked radiant. She had lovely black hair that framed a gorgeous sculptured face with wide brown eyes. She had on a blue print dress, hemmed at the knee, that looked very expensive and she was wearing lots of rings and bracelets and a lovely twisted gold chain around her neck. She reminded George of Jacelyn Smith. He wondered why this couple had bothered to enter the contest.

George guessed the woman's age at about thirty-five. As her husband raised her hand and she spun onto the floor, her dress lifted to reveal a set of lovely legs. Her appearance turned George on immensely. The ladies dress was such light material that it moved away from her legs with her slightest motion. George was sure he wouldn't see any lifts from this couple, but he hoped to see more of those legs.

As the couple performed a few routine steps, it was clear that they were not terrific dancers. They completely missed the first difficult maneuver that they tried. The man turned his back on his wife and reached down between his legs. She gave him her hands and he pulled her through his legs feet first. As she slid through, the guy let go and his wife sprawled on her butt with her dress up over her waist. She had on the sheerest pair of pink panties that George had ever seen. Her black pubic mound, visible through the material, grabbed George's full attention as she sat spread legged facing him.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers
123456...8