Georgia, Luke and Nellie Ch. 01

Story Info
Luke has marriage trouble and turns to his slave Nellie.
8.2k words
4.44
55k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers

This story was inspired by "Nellie's New Master" read the original under Interracial Love!

Virginia 1823

"Mmm, come on, Georgia. I'm so hard, let me get inside of you," Luke mumbled into his wife's ear. Her legs remained firmly closed. "What's wrong?" he asked. Georgia shook her head.

"I don't feel like it tonight," she said.

"Come on, Georgia," he leaned forward and began kissing her again. "I thought we were past this." She responded only slightly and he grunted in frustration. "Don't be a cock tease," he said.

"I'm not!" Georgia replied. She rolled away from him and he fell back on the bed, his engorged prick standing out from his body and she smiled to herself now that he couldn't see her face. He paused and then began to kiss her back and rub her shoulder.

"But we were going so good before," he said. "Weren't you enjoying it?" She didn't say anything and he kept kissing her. "Want me to lick your pussy? Would that get you excited again?" he asked.

She still didn't say anything and he tried to press his hand between her thighs but she held fast.

"What about your ass, you want me to lick that?" He asked teasingly.

"Eww, no!" Georgia said. She turned around and sort of smiled when she saw how ridiculous Luke looked with his big prick all swollen and ready with nowhere to go. "I'm just not in the mood."

Georgia mumbled and then rolled over again and Luke punched the bed in frustration and then she heard him moving around and getting out of the bed.

Georgia glanced over her shoulder at him, he was getting dressed and stormed out of the room. The next day he brought her a sapphire pendant to match the earrings he'd already gotten her and her legs spread open for him.

Three weeks before, Georgia and Luke had gotten married. Georgia knew Luke was marrying her because she was the only unmarried daughter of the largest tobacco plantation owner in Virginia. Luke distributed tobacco for chewing and smoking to stores.

Georgia knew he was disappointed with her though. Her two older sisters, Virginia and Louisiana were both renowned beauties. Georgia hardly looked related to them. It was unfortunate too that one of them wasn't available because they both thought that Luke was good looking. He was tall and lean and a rather natty dresser but Georgia didn't find him all that attractive. Her sisters called his features rugged but she called them forbidding and didn't like the way his eyes were always glinting.

On their wedding night, Georgia couldn't bring herself to respond to Luke's kisses and let her lips and tongue remain flaccid while Luke was pawing at her.

"Come on, Georgia, kiss me," he said. She thought he was just too masculine, too much hard muscle. Georgia wanted to be a good wife and do her duty by her husband so she kissed Luke with some passion for a moment but found herself slightly repulsed by his musky odor.

"Yeah, that's it, Georgia," Luke coaxed as he climbed on top of her and pushed her back gently against the bed.

She felt like she was being squished beneath him and was surprised that someone who looked lean could feel so heavy. Her kisses became less and less ardent and Luke pulled away. "Am I hurting you?" he got up a little.

"Oh, you're heavy, I couldn't breathe," Georgia said. Luke smiled and apologized and they rolled over onto their sides and he caressed her face and began kissing her again.

"You're so gorgeous," he hissed in her ear as he ran his fingers through her baby fine red hair.

At the wedding Luke had spent half the evening flirting with her sisters and she'd seen him ogling Nellie, the slave that her father had given them as a wedding present, so she doubted his sincerity when he called her gorgeous.

He moved his hands down to her butt and she closed her eyes and tried to imagine something pleasant. Luke was squeezing her rump roughly and she wanted to pull away but when she started to he put his hand up to the back of her head and held her in place. He moved his hand from her ass and began to deftly undo his britches while still kissing her.

"Roll on your back, Georgia," he said. She did so. "Now spread your legs open for me." Which she also did, though somewhat hesitantly. He reached between her legs and stroked her pussy and a look of surprise flitted across his face when he realized that she was dry.

"You're not very excited yet, hmm?" he asked. He bent over and began running his tongue along her slit, licking at her clitoris. Georgia liked that and her desire increased.

"Yeah," Georgia cooed as he moved his tongue against her. She felt him pull away but kept her eyes closed waiting for him to come back. Then there was something going into her cunt and she opened her eyes. Luke was sliding his finger in and out of her.

"You like that?" he asked. Georgia started to shake her head "no" but stopped herself.

"Oh, yes, that's fine," she said. He licked her pussy again and she felt better.

He added another finger and then withdrew them and licked her pussy for another moment before moving his prick up and starting to try and thrust it in her hole. Georgia grimaced as he slipped past her maidenhead and began fucking her. He moved in and out of her slowly and then stopped.

"Does it hurt?" he asked. Georgia glanced at him and then shook her head "no". "Want me to stop?" he asked. A look of worry crossed his face and he started to withdraw.

"No, no," Georgia said. She was twenty-two and had given up hope of getting married two years ago. Both of her sisters had been married at eighteen.

She knew the importance of consummating the relationship. The last thing she needed as an ignominious return home after Luke annulled their marriage because she wouldn't have sex with him.

"Keep going. It's nice." He looked uncertain and leaned forward for a kiss. She kissed him perfunctorily and then he began fucking her again. She watched as his pleasure mounted and he started to get sweaty and slammed himself in and out of her all the while grunting with pleasure.

"Yeah, Georgia, mmm, fuck, yeah," he said. Georgia turned her head away and was glad when he made a few final thrusts in her and rolled off. He stroked her hair and tried to pull her near him but she moved away. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Georgia said.

*****

Luke wanted his wife to want to fuck him. Even if he wasn't that attracted to thin, pale little Georgia, he felt he should make the best of it, after all they were married. He bought her flowers the next day and went slower with her, spending more time between her legs, since she seemed to like that but she still didn't cum and she grimaced when he fucked her.

He brought her chocolates the day after and suggested that they bathe together. The day after that he brought her a new dress and tried talking dirty to her in bed but she slapped him. Finally, five days into his marriage and stumped as to how to get his wife to enjoy fucking him, he bought her a diamond pendant that made her stop grimacing when she had sex with him.

The next day he gave her some sapphire earrings. Luke realized that the jewelry bought him sex only for that day and if he didn't keep giving her jewelry she wouldn't just grimace when he tried to enter her, she would tease him and then refuse to get him off. Now it was his turn to grimace, every time he had to buy his wife some jewelry to try and get her to enjoy fucking him.

****

"Good morning, Nellie," Luke said. Nellie was the curvaceous black slave that he'd gotten from Georgia's father as a wedding present. Luke had been fantasizing about fucking her for a while but kept thinking that things would get better with Georgia so he refrained. It was early morning and Nellie was up preparing his wife's toilet. She was boiling water over the stove for his wife's bath.

"Morning master, sir," she said with a curtsy. He smiled at her and she just nodded back and then headed out the back door to get more water from the pump. When she came back he had unwrapped some bread from the night before and was spreading it thick with peanut butter.

"You want a slice?" he asked. He'd prepared two slices. Nellie looked at him and then at the slice of bread and peanut butter. His wife was miserly and didn't give the slaves big enough rations. It had been three weeks since Nellie arrived and already he could tell that she'd lost weight and she'd been thin before.

"Take it," he said. "Before Georgia gets up." She took it cautiously, as if fearing it was some trick and then ate it quickly. He smiled at her and sliced another thick hunk of bread and spread more peanut butter on it. "Do you like peanut butter?" he asked.

"Yes, master," Nellie said. He held out the slice of bread to her. This slice she didn't eat as quickly.

"Now, you're going to smell like peanut butter when you go up and wait on my wife," he said. He glanced around and wondered what he could give Nellie to cover up the smell. The only thing he could think of was alcohol and that would upset his wife even more.

"Just tell her I dropped a jar of it and you had to clean it up," he said. "She won't mind." Nellie nodded and saw that the water was boiling and then struggled to lift up the large pot of water and Luke found himself wanting to help her. Bill, another slave, came in and saw her and laughed.

"Where do you think you're going with that big pot?" he asked as he took it from her. "You got some ideas. You can barely carry a log... and you want to carry a pot full of hot water." Bill looked Nellie up and down flirtatiously and Nellie lowered her eyes and smiled at him and Bill noticed Luke standing there.

"Oh, 'scuse me, morning master," he said humbly. They quickly hurried out of the kitchen. Luke's jealousy flared.

"That Nellie looks like she's putting on weight. I think she's stealing food," Georgia said. Luke and Georgia were sitting at dinner. He was reading. It had been six months of married life. Luke had decided to stop buying his wife jewelry about a month into the marriage, and he'd stopped getting laid about a month into it as well.

He glanced up at Nellie. He gave her food all the time. He even left her food in her cabin that he she shared with the other slaves rather than ate all herself like he wanted. He remembered just the other week he'd bought her a cake from the bakery and he'd seen Bill eating a piece.

He bought Nellie food in part to get her to like him and also because she looked better with a little weight on her. He liked watching the sway of her hips and her nice round ass under her thin clothes. He wanted to feed her more but he'd been worried about Georgia noticing.

"I gave them all a cake not long ago," Luke said. "For Bill's birthday."

"How do you even know when Bill's birthday is?" Georgia snapped. "What kind of coddling are you doing? No wonder they're getting so lazy."

"He and my father share a birth date. I've known Bill since I was born."

"Stop giving them cake," Georgia replied. Luke lowered his book and stared at her across the table.

"I'll give them whatever I want, Georgia. They're my slaves, this is my house."

"But I'm the lady of the house. I tell the slaves what to do," she said. She changed her tone though. Luke leaned back in his chair and did nothing to mask his irritation.

"You certainly don't take your other duties as lady of the house very seriously," he replied. Nellie came back in the room with dessert and placed it down on the table. Luke looked her up and down and hoped that Georgia noticed.

"Nellie," Georgia said. "Have you been stealing food? Be honest now." Nellie looked at Georgia and then glanced at Luke and looked back at Georgia.

"No, ma'am. Master Luke gave us that cake." Georgia nodded.

"Eating one cake wouldn't have made you like this. You're getting it from somewhere. Honestly, Nellie, I thought you were brought up better than this. Wendy would be very disappointed. I'm cutting your rations in half."

"Yes, ma'am," Nellie said. She turned and headed out of the room and after watching her go, Luke slammed his book down on the table.

"You're not cutting anyone's rations," he snapped at her.

"I am the one responsible for running the household, Luke," Georgia said as if she were talking to a child. "Nellie is obviously stealing food. I intend to put a stop to it. If she wants to steal, fine, she gets less." Luke glared at her and then wordlessly opened his book.

****

"And then you step like this," Bill said. He moved his left foot out across the right and then turned a quarter turn so his feet straightened out again. "And that's the dance," he said.

Nellie did the same step and then laughed. She put all of the steps to the walk together and was soon doing the Cake Walk like Bill had shown her. It was Sunday afternoon and after working in the house all morning they got the rest of the afternoon off.

Nellie kissed Bill impulsively and he squeezed her back. She'd kissed Bill before but they'd never gone any further. She liked him a lot and he took the liberty, that afternoon, of squeezing her close to him when Luke was passing by. Nellie kissed his neck after he had squeezed her tight.

"Well, well, well, what's going on here?" Luke asked, barely able to conceal his rage. Nellie and Bill both turned and looked at him, the smiles disappearing from their faces.

"Good day, master," they both mumbled in unison. Bill bowed and Nellie curtseyed and Luke repeated his question.

"He was showing me the Cake Walk, master," Nellie replied.

"And you just kiss each other out of wedlock on Sundays?" he asked. He shook his head. "Come into the house Nellie. Bill, you cool off out here. You are like little horny children." Nellie looked at Bill sadly and then followed her master into the house. They sat downstairs in the kitchen.

"Should I clean up, sir?" Nellie asked.

"No," Luke replied. "I don't want you to work. It is your time off. I just don't like it that I saw you kissing Bill."

"Sorry, sir," Nellie said. "I won't kiss him on the Lord's day anymore... until we get married."

"Married!" Luke sputtered. "Who said you could marry that ni**er!" Nellie stepped back from him in alarm at the vehemence of his outburst. He tried to calm himself.

"You only just got here six months ago. Surely, you aren't really thinking about marrying him."

"I wouldn't think about marrying without your permission, sir," Nellie replied.

"Have you had sex with him?"

"Sir?" Nellie asked. She ducked her head and stared at her feet.

"Answer me," he nearly barked. "Have you fucked him?"

"No, no, sir," Nellie said. She was clearly getting upset and started to back away from him even more.

"Where are you going? Are you running away from me, now? I order you to stay here or I'll whip you," Luke said. He was frantic.

"I wasn't running away, sir," she said. "Please sir, please don't be mad at Bill." She raised her eyes and met his but only briefly. Her brown eyes looked sad. "I kissed him. He wouldn't have done it if I hadn't wanted to, sir." He nearly screamed at her and squinted his eyes tight.

"Get out of my sight," he said tersely. She instantly scrambled away.

****

Luke went to bed that evening frustrated and found himself unable to think of anything but Nellie. He lay down in bed and mumbled good night to his wife who blew out the candle and rolled away from him. Luke closed his eyes and saw Nellie kissing Bill's neck again.

He opened his eyes angrily and felt his dick stirring between his legs. He always got aroused when he thought about Nellie even if he thought about her kissing another man. He pushed the image of her and Bill out of his mind and began to think about Nellie in the manner he usually thought about her, bent over with her glistening pussy lips peeking out between her thighs.

He imagined her playing with herself, and licking her own dark brown nipples. His prick twitched and he reached down and began to jerk himself off as he thought about how Nellie's puckered little asshole must look.

"What are you doing?" Georgia asked as she sat up in bed. "Are you masturbating?"

"Yes," Luke replied. He'd masturbated before during his months of enforced celibacy but he usually slinked off to his study to do it. Now, he didn't care if Georgia saw him. He knew it would make her mad and he kind of wanted to make her mad.

"Do you have to do that here?" Georgia asked. "It's indecent." He grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his pulsating shaft in the dark and then squeezed his hand around hers forcing her to jack him off.

"Is it less indecent if you do it?" he asked.

"Stop it," Georgia said. He guided her hand up and down his shaft and closed his eyes, flipping through pornographic images of Nellie, her face covered in his cum, his dick disappearing into her bum hole. He grunted and his load shot from him landing on his stomach and Georgia's hand.

"Luke let me go," Georgia protested.

He guided her hand up and down to pump his cock a few more times and another shot of cum burst forth and then two more loads bubbled out of his penis and then dripped down his shaft and Georgia's hand.

"This is so disgusting," Georgia said as she yanked her hand away. "You should be ashamed." Luke grabbed her hand and used it to wipe off the rest of the cum that had landed on him.

"Stop!" She struggled to get her hand out of his grasp but he held her tight. "I don't want that on me."

"Well wash it off then," Luke replied as he finally let her go and then rolled over and went to sleep.

****

A few days later, Luke had his arm across Bill's shoulders and they were both drinking a whiskey. It was late and Bill seemed tired but happy about being singled out in such a favorable way by his master. They'd talked about lots of things, Luke's father, who had died a few years ago and Luke's brothers and sisters who Bill had known for practically their whole lives.

"So, you and Nellie... do you want to marry her?" Luke asked.

"Umm," Bill looked at his master and then began to laugh a little. "She's a pretty girl, master," he said.

"Are you in love with her?" Luke asked impatiently.

"Well, she's very nice, master, very nice. She is a good Christian too." Bill replied.

"So, you want to marry her?"

"Well, I like her," Bill said. "You think we ought to get married, master?" Luke took a long draught from his glass of whiskey and then poured some more from the bottle between them.

"I don't," Luke replied tersely.

"Me neither, master," Bill replied with some relief. Luke looked up curiously.

"Why not?"

"Oh, well," Bill paused and sipped a little from his whiskey. Bill was already 29. He had learned a few things in his years of slavery. He had learned that it was never a good idea to get drunk around your master and start running off at the mouth.

"Well, maybe we should, at that," Bill said, wondering if Master Luke was trying to trick him. He had thought that maybe Master Luke liked Nellie, but then, it didn't make sense why Master Luke wouldn't have just taken her to his bed already. Luke's father certainly never made it a secret which slaves he liked, but Luke had always been a bit of an abolitionist at heart.

"Do you, or don't you?" Luke replied. "Answer me straight, Bill."

"Well, I don't mind the idea of marrying her, but I wouldn't have come to it on my own," Bill said. "Probably."

"And why not?" Luke replied. "You were just kissing her the other day."

"Yes, I like her, but I keep thinking about another girl I like a little better," Bill said.

"Who?" Luke asked incredulously. He hadn't seen Bill take an interest in any slave of his except Maybell, who he'd given to his brother as a wedding present half a year ago.

"Remember Maybell?" Bill replied.

ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers