Georgia, Luke and Nellie Ch. 02

Story Info
Georgia tries to turn the tables on Nellie.
8.7k words
4.36
39k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers

Luke swaggered into the bedroom just as Georgia was about to put out the candle. It was late. He smiled at her as he began languidly undressing.

"Looks like Nellie didn't clean up after me last night," Luke said as he took off his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and then stopped undressing.

"Yes, that peach pie. I reprimanded her," Georgia replied.

"Yeah, about that," Luke replied. He pulled her up out of bed and she stumbled down from the high bed to the floor and felt him pulling her again so she was across his lap, her bottom in the air. He pulled up her night gown and hit her hard several times.

Georgia yelped in humiliation and pain. Her butt started to turn red.

"You don't punish, Nellie," he said as he slapped her bottom over and over again. "I do."

He hit her a few more times and she began pleading with him to let her up. Her ass felt like it was on fire. He finally stopped and let her up. She rubbed her sore butt and started to try and get around him to get back into bed.

"No, no," he said. "You aren't done yet." He looked her up and down. "Take off your nightgown," he said.

She protested.

"Do it now, Georgia or you're going back over my knee." Georgia considered but only for an instant when she saw his eyes flash angrily at her. She took off her night gown and he grabbed it from her.

"Now, do you understand me?" he asked. "You do not punish Nellie, ever. If you do, I will punish you." Georgia nodded and he said that she needed to speak louder.

"Yes, I understand," she said. He smiled and then told her to get down on her knees.

"Nothing pleases you, so I'm going to stop trying. Now, your job in bed will be getting me off," he said. "Undo my pants." She reached up and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down enough so she could see his dick.

It was at half mast and still enormous. When fully erect it was long and thick with its mushroom shaped head poking at her. Georgia shrank from it.

"Get me erect," he said. Georgia raised her eyes to his.

"How?" she asked. "What am I supposed to do?" She didn't want to be on her knees in front of him and she certainly didn't want to make his little monster erect.

"Lick it," he said. He leaned back on his elbows on the bed and then raised his eyebrows expectantly. "Look at me while you lick it. If you don't get me hard then I'll have to spank you again. That's the only thing that I've done with you that really gets me at all aroused."

She didn't say anything she just looked at his cock again and stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of it. "Look at me," he said. She raised her eyes to look up and him but didn't see how she could look at him and lick his dick. She looked down and licked at his dick again in a short stroke. "Put your mouth around the tip," he said.

"This is ridiculous. You pee out of there!" she exclaimed. "I'm not going to put that in my mouth."

"Okay," he said. He grabbed her and drew her over his knee. He brought his hand down on her hard and spanked her again and again. She tried to squirm away from him but he held her down and hit her so hard his hand stung.

"Ow, ow, ow.... please stop please! I'll do it! I'll do it!" she cried out. Tears sprang to her eyes and he gave her one last hit for extra measure.

When she got off of his lap she realized that his penis was slightly more erect. He still wasn't fully erect though. She rubbed her butt again. It was sizzling hot and she whimpered slightly.

"That really hurt," she said.

"If you keep fucking around I'll hit you with my belt," he said coolly. Georgia wiped at her tears to demonstratively show him the effect that his cruelty was having on her but he didn't seem to care.

"Suck my cock now or hold on to the footboard and bend over," he said. She got down on her knees in front of his enormous prick again and put her mouth around the tip and swirled her tongue around it.

"Good, now slide your mouth down and keep moving your tongue against it." She did as she was told and slid her mouth about half way down his shaft until she felt it get close to the back of her throat and she began to gag.

"Turn your lips in," he said. "Press them against my cock," he said. She pressed her lips against him and he told her to move her head up and down. She started moving back and forth and then moved faster at his behest. He moved her hand up and she jacked him off while she sucked on his cock.

"Oh, suck harder," he said. "Fuck, that's good," he said. Her cheeks sucked in as she bobbed her head up and down.

Georgia was getting bored. She kept doing as he instructed, her drool getting on the hand that was jacking him off, she tasted his pre-cum. He told her to take him in deeper and she ignored him. He was already at the back of her throat.

He pressed her head down to his cock and then stood up from the bed and held her head in place. He began moving himself in and out of her sliding his thick shaft as far down her throat as it would go and then pulling it back out and fucking her roughly.

She felt as if she were going to puke and pulled away from him to cough and sputter. He slapped her face on each cheek and then told her to open and he thrust his penis back in. He began grunting as he fucked her face and finally thrust his cock in deep and held it there as he shot his load down her throat.

"Oh, fuck," he said. She thought he was peeing down her throat. She wanted to vomit. "Fuck, that's the best sex we've had yet," he said as he sat back down on the bed.

She coughed and ran over to the basin and spit out globs of white goo that she was able to cough up from her throat.

"That was disgusting!" she exclaimed. "Never ever do that to me again!"

"I'll do what I fucking want," he said. "Or I'll send you back to your father's," Luke said. He pulled up his pants and told her good night and walked out of the bedroom.

****

Luke walked up to the guest bedroom, reveling in his new power. He was excited about seeing Nellie again without having the urgent need to get off. He could take time to eat her pussy and make her come.

He imagined getting aroused again himself and taking her for the second time in one day. When Luke got up to the guest bedroom he was irritated to find it empty. He stood there for a moment looking at the fresh made bed.

She hadn't come up at all. He stormed out of the room and back downstairs past Georgia's room where he heard what sounded like muffled sobs.

Luke hurried out to the slave cabins. Everything was dark. He was angry but realized that he didn't feel like waking up all of his slaves just to find Nellie.

Suddenly, there was a sharp cry in the darkness and Luke smiled. Cookie's baby had woken up and was causing a stir.

He knew that Nellie and Cookie shared a cabin. He walked in and Nellie was standing up by the crib holding the baby. Luke stopped for a moment a little struck by the maternal picture.

"Oh, master!" She said softly. "Did Oliver wake you up?"

"No," he said. "Why isn't Cookie with him?"

"We're taking turns, sir" she said. "I think he just had a nightmare." He told Nellie to put the now sleeping Oliver down and grabbed her hand and led her out of the cabin.

"Why aren't you upstairs in the guest room?" he asked.

"I didn't know... I thought you and your wife..." she shrugged and he grabbed her hand again and dragged her to the house.

"You should always stay in the guest room just in case I want you," Luke snapped at her. "I don't want to come out and fetch you from these cabins in the middle of the night."

"I'm so sorry, master," she said as she struggled to keep up behind him. "I didn't understand."

"Obviously, you didn't," he said. He stopped and turned to her and then drew her up against him.

They'd made it to the porch and she was just in her thin night shirt. He placed the lantern down and rubbed up her legs and cupped her butt in his hands.

"I'm sorry, master," she whispered again as he fondled her. He kissed her neck and then her cheeks and she had her arms pressed up between them as he slid his hands up her night dress.

"It's all right," he said at last. "You didn't know." He kissed her tenderly on the lips and then drew her arms around him.

He still wasn't wearing a shirt and she looked at him but didn't touch him. He dragged her inside and up to the guest bedroom.

When they got into the guest bedroom she stood there while he took off his britches and shoes and then gestured for her to come into the bed with him.

"You should really undress me," he said as she settled into bed next to him.

"I'm sorry, master," she replied. "I will from now on." He wondered if she even knew how to undress a man.

He kissed her deeply and stroked her breasts above her night shirt. He could feel her nipples become erect under his ministrations and he rubbed the rough fabric of her night shirt against her nipples and she gasped.

He spread her legs apart and rubbed his fingers against her creamy slit and asked her if she'd gotten a chance to bathe. It excited him to think that there were two loads of cum up inside of her. He looked down but didn't see any more cum dripping out of her fuck hole. Instead, all he saw were her clear creamy juices.

"Oh, yes, I bathed before bed," she said.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," he said. "Bathe before you see me, not after." He rubbed along her slit and he could tell from her gasp that he'd hit something that was sensitive. He stroked her nub gently and then put more pressure on it.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yes, master," she mumbled. She squirmed.

"Rub your breasts," he said. Her night shirt was up around her waist and she looked down at it. Luke could just make out her dark areoles through the thin fabric. She glanced at her breasts and then at him. He pinched her clitoris and she gave a surprised yelp.

"Do it. Rub your tities," he said.

"Oh, okay, sir," she said. She rubbed her breasts over her night shirt and then he took his free hand and lifted her shirt up further exposing her firm, perky breasts.

He looked at them and watched her tentatively move her hand over a nipple. He leaned over and kissed her stomach and told her that she could do better than that.

"Rub them, get your nipples nice and hard." She blushed and moved her whole hand across her breasts. He kissed his way down to her pussy and began to lick her clit.

She trembled with pleasure and he licked at her greedily and vigorously, glancing up occasionally to make sure she was rubbing her breasts like he asked. He began to slide his fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy while still licking at her clit and then heard her gasp and he stroked her clitoris as her body stiffened and then jerked and finally subsided into little spasms. He'd trained her well enough so she didn't close her legs and he kept stroking her through her orgasm.

"Did you like that?" he asked. He wiped his lips off on her inner thigh and she nodded as he brought his wet fingers up to her mouth.

"Suck them clean," he said. She opened her mouth and began sucking on his fingers, tasting herself. He flicked one of her nipples with his tongue while he rubbed her breast with the other hand.

"Do you like the way you taste?" he asked when she'd finished and he'd withdrawn his fingers.

"It doesn't taste like peaches," she said. He laughed and stroked his hard prick a few times before spreading her legs open and thrusting himself inside of her.

He fucked her hard and for a while since he'd already come a little while before. He wished that he could stay in her tight little fuck hole forever but he felt his orgasm building and finally he exploded, releasing another load in her.

He lay back on the bed and slapped her butt as she jumped out of bed to get them some water. She returned and cleaned off his prick tenderly.

"Mmm, next time, you can save the water and just clean me off with your mouth," he said. She agreed cautiously and snuggled up against him and fell asleep.

****

Georgia wanted her old husband back. The husband that had tried to arouse her by bringing her flowers and gifts.

She thought about the first few weeks of their marriage when he'd spent so much time between her legs desperate to try and get her off and Georgia had yawned.

Back then, she'd been bored. Now, she was violated.

She could barely look at Luke, who had a self-satisfied grin on his face all during breakfast. He finally smiled at her and addressed her when he was done and about to leave for work,

"Smile Georgia," he said as he put on his jacket. "Tonight, I'm going to try out your backdoor." At first she didn't understand, but when she realized what he meant she gave out a cry of alarm and he winked at her and left.

She had him a simpering child not months before. She'd wielded some sort of power over him and now that power was gone and she knew why. It was because of that slut Nellie.

Georgia wasn't stupid. She'd been confused at first when Luke invited his brother and specifically asked that he bring Maybell and then stunned when he made such a terrible trade with Bill and Wilbur but then the late night dessert feedings started and Georgia understood.

Nellie had liked Bill and Luke hadn't liked that. Now she was whoring with her husband and Georgia decided to take a more direct approach than Luke had to handling her problem.

"You slutty little ni**er!" Georgia exclaimed when Nellie came and poured her bathwater in her tub. "You are in big trouble!"

Nellie's eyes opened wide in horror and she tried to run from the room but Georgia grabbed her and, amazed by her own strength, dragged her back in the room.

She had Nellie pinned underneath her and felt Nellie's breasts heaving against her own. The girl's medium sized and perky breasts, Georgia realized as she glanced at them through the thin dress, were quite tantalizing.

She had to admit, her husband had taste.

Nellie's light brown skin and full lips were also very pretty. Realizing what she was thinking, Georgia let Nellie up and told her to stand where she was.

"I've been told, that I'm not to punish you anymore. That right is reserved exclusively for my husband," Georgia said.

"I can't even tell what ni**er charms you have worked over him but I'll tell you Nellie, I know where you come from. I know where your sister is and where your mother is and one telegram from me and my father will beat the living shit out of them.... So you're going to do what I fucking tell you, do you understand?"

"Please," Nellie said. She began to cry. "Please don't hurt them, I'll do what you want... please!" Nellie collapsed down to her knees and clasped her hands in front of her.

"Okay, you have my word Nellie. I won't do it. But if you fuck up even a little... and I swear..."

"Oh, I won't," Nellie said.

"First, I want you to apologize to me for being such a slutty little slave and ruining my marriage." Nellie cried bitterly and Georgia slapped her face and found herself smiling. "Don't you dare tell my husband I did that."

"I won't ma'am," Nellie said. "I'm sorry for ruining your marriage, ma'am," she added.

"That's not all you're sorry for, is it?" Georgia asked. "Say it, say what else you're sorry for."

"I'm sorry for being a sluttly little slave," Nellie added. She stared at the ground and Georgia slapped her again.

Tears rolled down Nellie's cheeks but she didn't make a sound.

"Now, then, you are going to deny my husband your—body." Georgia said. "If he asks you, you tell him no. If he tells you that he's going to beat you, then you let him beat you. If he holds you down and forces you, then kick him. You are not to give yourself to him anymore... do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am," Nellie said.

"For a slut like you, I know he probably didn't have to coerce you with beatings to get you to put out, but he'll become forceful when you reject him. You've got to be strong Nellie. I'm going to order the telegram today and I will place it the moment I think that you're stepping out of line."

"Oh please, ma'am don't do that. I won't mess up! Please!" Nellie was nearly hysterical and Georgia slapped her again, this time causing her nose to bleed.

"Shut up, you are taking entirely too many liberties. Now go, get your whoring ass out of here. You reek of sex." Georgia settled into her bath and found her thoughts wandering back to Nellie's curvaceous mounds under her dress.

She shook the thought away and after she bathed she called up Gloria, another slave, to do her toilet.

****

That evening, when her husband came home he went into his study and called Nellie to him. Georgia was going over the accounts in her study, which neighbored his and when she heard him tell Gloria to send Nellie to him she sat up straight and looked around.

There was a closet that was in her office that had a false back that allowed her to hide in the closet in his office. She crept into the closet and shifted around as quietly as she could and then cracked the closet door just a little so she could look out.

She was at the back of the room, behind his desk and behind him. She could only see his chair and the back of his head but she could see Nellie full in the face. She ducked a little so Nellie wouldn't see her.

"Come here," he said. Nellie walked over to him and he pulled her into his lap and started kissing her.

"Fucking little bitch," Georgia thought as she watched. "She remembered what I said for all of two seconds."

"Nellie, come on, what's wrong?" Luke asked. Georgia perked up. She could see that Nellie had pulled away and Luke was trying to kiss her again and she was turning her head away.

"Please, not right now sir," she said.

"Yes, now," Luke replied. "I've been thinking about you all day. Come on, Nellie, be a good girl. Don't make me cross." She shifted and kissed him again but then pulled away after a moment.

"Oh, please sir, please let's not today." Georgia could tell from how Nellie looked that Luke wasn't taking her suggestion kindly.

"I think your wife knows," Nellie explained hastily before Luke could say anything. He rubbed her thigh and kissed her cheek.

"Of course she knows," he said. "It's all right." He leaned in to kiss her again and Nellie turned her head away.

"What has she given you trouble?" he asked. He glanced at Nellie's face and noticed the faint bruise on her cheek. "What happened did she hit you again?"

"No, no!" Nellie cried. "No, she didn't hit me, master. I just don't want to ruin your marriage," she said.

"That's not for you to decide Nellie. That's for me to decide." He set her up on the desk and began kissing her ardently and then told her to take off his shirt. She glanced down at the buttons and then shook her head.

"I don't want to," she said softly. "I don't want to do this anymore." Luke stared at her, outraged.

"Why not?" he said. His voice was muffled, as if he were speaking through gritted teeth.

"I don't... like it," she said.

"You fucking cock tease little slut," he snapped at her. "You're my SLAVE," he growled in her ear. "You have to do what I say. I don't care what you want."

He kissed her neck and then lower down her chest and slid his hands up her dress and rubbed her thighs. She pulled away from him and started to try to get away from him.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked. "Stop this right now, Nellie, or I'll whip you soundly."

"Please, let's not do it," Nellie said. "Please." He grabbed her and pulled her up onto the desk again and ripped open her dress. Her breasts tumbled out and Georgia stared at the dark brown areolas and the thick nipples. She felt her own nipples peak in excitement at the sight.

"You want a sound beating, don't you?" he asked as he slapped her breasts. He squeezed them and then pinched each of her nipples and she yelped in pain.

ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers