Georgie

Story Info
A young man's first time.
1.4k words
4.21
44.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laphroaig
Laphroaig
21 Followers

'Can you help me, oh please help me?' she begged. There she was standing at the kitchen door dripping wet, her T-shirt clinging to her small, firm breasts, nipples hard and pointed. She was Georgie, the object of my every waking lustful moment asking ME for help. I couldn't believe it.

It was 1975 and all summer I had watched her from my bedroom window as she lay in her garden tanning herself whenever the weather allowed, wanking myself DRY thinking about her luscious body and what I would do to her, given the opportunity.

I was a pretty shy and inexperienced 18 year old on holiday from school, I wasn't bad looking at 6 feet tall and a rugby player to boot, yes I had girlfriends but Georgie was the 5 foot 5 inch, slightly built, older, married lady from next door, all of 25 years of age and so untouchable ... or so I thought.... I wanted her so much.

I was alone in the house that day and almost panicked as I wondered what could be wrong that she was begging me for help. 'It's my washing machine,' she said 'I can't get the water out.'

'Thank God.' I thought, nothing too serious and I went with her to her kitchen where I saw an ageing washer full of water by the sink. After trying the switches and nothing happening I popped the back off the machine and knelt down on the floor to have a look. The problem was quite apparent. The drive belt had come off the pump pulley and in order to get it back on I had to lay flat on the floor and reach all the way under the motor working by touch alone.

Georgie squatted beside me, her short denim skirt riding up her tanned, slightly parted thighs. 'Can you see the problem?' she asked.

'Jeez, never mind the problem,' I thought, when I moved my head toward her I could see Paradise in the form of her bulging pussy mound encased in the skimpiest pair of panties I had ever seen, not that I seen that many pairs filled and never so close. 'Yes, it won't be a problem to fix if I can just get my fingers on the bit I want.' I told her, all the while the bit I wanted to get my fingers (and more) on was her delectable cunny, just inches away from my face.

'Is the power off? I don't want to get a shock if I touch the wrong thing.' Georgie laid a hand on my chest and told me all the switches were off murmuring that I was free to touch whatever I liked without fear and everything would be fine. I moved my right hand to reattach the drive belt while my left came up under her bottom and tentatively stroked her panty covered lips.

Georgie shuddered but did not move away and I continued to rub her pussy through her knickers. She was very wet and her fingers snaked down to scoop the ribbon of material away from her entrance to allow me to touch her bare flesh. With the belt back in place I turned to get off the floor and Georgie sighed as I removed my fingers.

As I stood she put both hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto a dining chair and stood in front of me telling me that she knew I had been watching her from my room as she lay sunning herself and she asked if I tossed myself off while I looked. She moved her hand to my crotch and rubbed my cock through my jeans. 'Mmmm that is a fair size for a young man, can I take it out?' she asked.

What the fuck was happening? Here I am laying on a kitchen floor and I've just rubbed the next door neighbour's pussy and NOW she is fondling my prick! 'Don't worry,' she purred 'I won't tell anyone if you don't.' With that she kissed me full on the lips and pulled my hand as she left the kitchen for the bedroom.

Once there she wasted no time in stripping off her T-shirt and removing her skirt and wet panties she knelt and helped me off with my trousers and pants. I was stiff as a brush handle and Georgie wrapped her fingers around my shaft and stroked my cock whilst planting a kiss on the end. I was leaking pre cum everywhere and she lapped it up before plunging my bell end into her mouth.

Well, the inevitable happened, two strokes and I shot my load in her, she swallowing it all. Embarrassed I stammered an apology. 'Shh, shh, it's okay.' Georgie told me 'now we can relax and take things easy without having to worry about you coming off unexpectedly.'

With the remainder of my clothes off Georgie proceeded to show me ALL of her wonderful body, her small but beautiful breasts and how to lick, suck and stroke their stiff pinky, brown nipples and down her smooth belly to her neatly trimmed bush where she parted her lips and let me explore her pussy in minute detail.

How to lick her clitoris and gently stroke her hole becoming more vigorous the closer she got to orgasm with me holding on tightly to her frantically bucking hips as she squirted repeatedly in my face while she came to a shuddering climax. I drank down as much of her juices as I could catch.

Once she had calmed it was my turn as my cock had been solid for some time despite having come earlier. Georgie lay back and drew her knees up to her chest and guided my rampant shaft into her soaking wet tunnel 'Just let yourself go.' she told me. I raised myself up and plunged my cock into her hot quim pounding her against the mattress as Georgie locked her ankles over the small of my back, I wasn't getting away too easily.

I rode Georgie for as long as I could, which in all honesty was only 3 or 4 minutes but in that time Georgie came again making little squealing noises and I felt the tingle of the come rising in my shaft as I spurted semen deep in her belly. Georgie sighed and cooed as she came down from her orgasmic high and as we disconnected there was a sucking noise as my limp cock oozed out of her cunt followed by a trickle of jism. Quick as a flash she was on her knees sucking and licking my prick back to life. I was so horny it did not take long for my purple coloured knob end to be butting my belly with Georgie licking the underside of my shaft and sending tremors through me. 'Oh my' breathed Georgie 'a regular testosterone time bomb aren't you. Let's see if you like it this way.'

With that she turned around burying her face in the pillow and raising her bum in the air she reached back through her open legs to spread her pussy lips, still seeping our combined cum, and with her other hand she gripped my stiff wand and pulled it toward her entrance slotting me home. I pushed my hard cock in to her and Georgie shook as I ploughed her depths.

As I slid to and fro in her hot, come lubricated twat Georgie groaned and mewled about how deep in her I was and how she liked 'doggy' because of the extra penetration. Things lasted longer this time, not by much but long enough for Georgie to explode in yet another long and squirty orgasm and me to fill her sweet pussy with another load of my hot spunk.

As I lay back breathing hard Georgie licked my softening cock clean of our combined juices and told me she was surprised she had squirted twice in three orgasms as normally she didn't squirt that often. We put it down to the excitement of a new cock for her to ride and her breaking me in.

There wasn't time that day for any further lessons in love but Georgie showed me more during the remainder of the holiday period and for some time afterwards including me licking my come from her freshly filled pussy and feeding it to her.

She would let me know she was up for some fucking and that the coast was clear by wearing her polka dotted bikini in the garden and within 5 minutes of her putting it on I was helping her to take it off again.

'Oh the lies I told my family that summer .... Georgie taught me so much and I am grateful to her for her time, effort and patience .... what a DIRTY, DIRTY woman.'

Laphroaig
Laphroaig
21 Followers