Georgie and Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers

I was pounding Beth's small frame by this point. I watched her round ass cheeks shiver with every thrust. I did my best to fight off my orgasm for as long as I could, but eventually I couldn't take any more.

"I'm going to blow!" I groaned.

"Yes! Do it you nasty bastard!" Beth cried. "Cum in my ass!"

"Cumming!" I cried.

I squeezed her hips tight and thrust one last time. I also pulled her up to meet me. She was so small that I lifted her off the bed as I exploded. My cum boiled out of my cock and into her tight bottom.

I could hear her hand literally slapping her clit now that I held her hips suspended above the bed. She cried out and joined me in release. My balls jumped again and again as I filled her ass with even more of my juices.

Beth passed out, a spent, sweat covered mess, just like me. All I wanted to do was lie down next to her and let happy oblivion take me too, but I hadn't forgotten about my aunt and uncle this time.

I stumbled out of the bed and almost fell over when I reached down for my bathing suit. It took me three tries to get it on. I made my way downstairs, but no one was there. I walked into the yard. Carol and Claire were sitting in longue chairs by the pool. They were sipping drinks and talking quietly. Carol saw me first.

"It's about time," she said, shaking her head and standing. "You two were so loud that we decided to wait out here. Where's Beth?"

"Passed out," I replied, running my hand through my sweaty hair. I really was exhausted. I also smelled of sex.

"You'd better go up and check on her," Carol said to Claire, who stood and left without a word. The brunette had avoided making eye contact from the moment I joined them. I wasn't really surprised, just disappointed.

"You know," Carol sighed once we were alone. "You really are a male slut. You asshole!"

"Hey! This was all Beth's idea," I argued.

"I'm not talking about her!" my cousin snapped. "Claire is too damn innocent for a guy like you!"

"Claire?" I frowned. What did she have to do with what happened with Beth and me?

"Did you or did you not kiss her and grab her boobs?"

"Oh that," I frowned.

"Yes that!" my cousin cried angrily, actually hitting me. I knew she was planning to continue to tear into me, but just then we heard my aunt's car pull into the driveway. Carol glared at me for a moment longer and then shoved me. I fell into the pool. "Wash off. You stink!" She was gone by the time I surfaced.

I hadn't planned on kissing Claire. Hell, I hadn't planned any of what happened, but honestly despite my cousin's anger, I couldn't help feeling satisfied. I always regretted not getting together with Beth and kissing Claire was just as amazing as I expected...maybe even more so. Add to that the fact that Beth let me take her ass and I was in Male Slut Heaven. Sue me.

Don't get me wrong. I'd apologize to Claire when I got the chance. I liked her and what happened obviously upset her, but right at that moment I felt too content floating in the pool to dwell on it. Beth's small, round ass had been my first, but I promised myself that it wouldn't be my last.

I shook my head as I realized that my libido must be in overdrive despite my exhaustion because I caught myself thinking about Claire's meaty bottom. I even spent a moment picturing Carol's ass which was pretty bad considering she was my cousin, but her ass was just as enticing as the others in its way.

"Georgie! Ice cream!" my aunt called from the sliding door. "I got your favorite!"

"Coming!" I called back, but then grinned, remembering yelling the same thing with a completely different meaning only a few short minutes ago. Ice cream might be one of my weaknesses, but the other was...well, you know.

My grin turned into a laugh as I climbed out of the pool. I hadn't expected to get lucky today, especially not with Beth, but I had no complaints despite knowing that my cousin Carol wasn't done reading me the riot act for what happened. The night was still young. Maybe I could lay some ground work with Claire now that Beth was out of the way.

"Definitely a male slut," I mumbled to myself with another laugh, but at the moment I could live with that.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers