Georgie and Claire Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire wants another kiss.
10.9k words
4.75
99.3k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

"So George, how do you like college?" uncle Stan asked as we sat out on the patio and ate our ice-cream. The new lights he put in made it much nicer out here at night than it used to be. The temperature had cooled from its near record breaking high and I'd just come out of the pool, but it was still warm enough for me to enjoy my sundae. I had a towel resting on my shoulders as I spooned more ice-cream into my mouth.

"The classes are a lot harder than I expected," I answered. Carol looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I fought off a grin. My cousin and I talked and she knew just how much I'd partied over the last year. "Then again, it's a lot more fun than I expected too."

"You're mother says you did well enough, so I guess a little fun couldn't hurt," my uncle replied. There was a hint of humor in his expression as he added, "By the way, what's this fun's name?"

"No one in particular," I laughed, finishing my ice cream. "Thanks! That hit the spot."

"You're welcome," he said, spooning another mouthful of his sundae into his mouth. I could tell he wasn't done interrogating me about my social life at college. "So, what do you prefer? Blonds, brunettes or redheads?"

"Oh Stan, must you?" aunt Patsy sighed.

"Daddy, this is Georgie we're talking about," Carol interjected. "He's got the typical college guy motto. You know, 'eighteen to eighty, blind, crippled or crazy'."

"Carol Ann!" Aunt Patsy cried in shocked surprise.

"I'm not that bad!" I argued, but then looked at my cousin's expression and broke into laughter. "Okay, eighteen to forty, maybe fifty."

"Give yourself a few years," Uncle Stan said, joining me in laughter as he earned another rebuke from my aunt.

"It certainly wasn't the 'blind, crippled or crazy' part that bothered you," Carol snorted. My aunt shook her head yet again.

"I think it's time we changed the subject," she said pointedly. "Maybe I should go check on Beth."

"I'll go," Claire said, not quite jumping out of her chair. It was the first thing she said since we sat down for ice-cream. She was halfway to the sliding door before my aunt could get out of the chair.

I'd caught Claire giving me odd glances all through dessert, but left it alone. She had her reasons. The poor thing was pretty damn innocent and she'd walked in on Beth taking care of me. Worse, she froze and watched just long enough for my hormones to make me reach for her.

We'd only kissed for a minute or so before Claire ran out. I guess watching Beth taking care of me on her knees was too much for her. Okay, so maybe my grabbing Claire's well-endowed chest had something to do with it too, but if you saw how nice her tits were, you'd understand.

"I still can't believe Beth's asleep already," my aunt added as she settled back in the chair.

"Patsy, isn't it obvious?" Uncle Stan sighed, losing his smile. "Beth clearly snuck some alcohol and couldn't handle it. She passed out. Claire is just covering for her friend." Uncle Stan glanced at both Carol and me as he added, "Beth wasn't the only one drinking."

"Daddy..." Carol began to argue, but he waved her off.

"Leave it alone," he said with a shake of his head. "You'll all be off to college soon and it's not like I'm stupid. Just promise me you'll be careful."

"I'm always careful," my cousin replied.

"I know my little Christmas Carol," her father said, patting his daughter's knee and using his old nickname for her.

My cousin was born two days before Christmas and Uncle Stan insisted they name her Carol since she was their only personal Christmas carol. It was corny as hell and my cousin complained about it while we were growing up, but I knew deep down she liked it when he called her that.

"I just worry about you," my uncle continued. "Like you said, your cousin George here has the typical college guy motto. They'll be plenty of others at your school."

"Daddy, you know I can take care of myself," my cousin smiled. "I'm not stupid either."

"I know, I know," he sighed. "But you're my little girl. I'm supposed to worry."

"Daddy, I'm over eighteen now." I smiled as I watched my uncle fight to come to grips with the fact that Carol was growing up.

"I guess you're right, but you'll always be my daughter, my little Christmas Carol," he replied with a shrug. A smile lit my cousin's face and she hugged her father.

"Aw, how sweet!" I teased.

"You're just jealous," Carol said as she released her father. "When's the last time your father said something that nice to you?"

"Does 'Here is a gross of condemns. Have fun and be safe.' count?" I asked.

"Ewe! He didn't!" Carol cried.

"Sounds like Henry," my uncle snorted. "He's a good father, but I'm glad my sister divorced him. The man cannot keep it in his pants!"

"Stan, George doesn't need..." my aunt began.

"Don't worry, Aunt Patsy," I interjected. "I know exactly who and what my father is. I love him just the same, but mom's been better since he left." It was sad, but true. It was also a shame. I knew mom had loved dad and probably still did in some ways, but she couldn't deal with his infidelity.

"Do you ever wonder if you're a chip off the old block?" Carol asked. That was my cousin. Blunt as always. She obviously got it from her father.

"At nineteen and single? Hell no!" I grinned in reply, but the truth was that I did sometimes. I loved women, all kinds of women and I was good with them, much like my father. Maybe I was a chip off the old block. Only time would tell.

The only thing I promised myself after my father left was that I'd never get married unless I was certain I loved the woman and could remain loyal. I had no intention of doing the same thing to a girl that he did to mom. Sure, I was the male slut my cousin and her friends thought I was, but I had my limits, unlike dad.

"Beth's fine," Claire said as she came back out. I noticed her curves. It was impossible not to despite her attempts to hide them with her full length cover-up, but I forced myself to look away.

Maybe it was thoughts of my father, but for whatever reason, I realized that Claire was too innocent for me. She deserved that first love most people dreamed of. I was willing to bet quite a lot that she was a romantic at heart. She had the look. I decided right then and there to leave her alone. Claire deserved better.

"Are you okay?" Carol asked, looking at me in concern. My cousin always could read my expressions. I blinked twice as I realized what I'd been thinking. 'Claire deserved better'? What was up with that? When did I start caring about what Claire deserved?

"I'm good," I replied, but then stood and dropped the towel onto the back of the chair. "I think I'll take another dip in the pool. Thanks again for the ice-cream Uncle Stan, Aunt Patsy. It's been a long time since I had Sam's. It's still the best."

I dove into the pool and started swimming, but my thoughts returned to what happened tonight. Oddly, I was more focused on Claire than Beth, despite the fun I'd had with the latter.

'You're just intrigued with the idea of going after a virgin,' I thought to myself, but I knew that wasn't really true. Frankly, I preferred my women to have a little experience. They were generally more fun and had less hang ups. I dove down to the bottom of the pool, hoping the pressure down there would help clear my head, or at least calm my thoughts. The sound of another body hitting the water drew me back to the surface.

"Hey," I said, seeing Carol swimming toward me.

"I shouldn't have said you were like your father," she began without preamble.

"Carol, I like being like my father," I replied. "He's smart, a hard worker and makes quite a bit of money."

"Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be. You know what I meant," she said, refusing to let it drop. "I was wrong for comparing you to him. I'm sorry."

"It's not that big of a deal," I sighed. "Besides, I don't really want to talk about it right now." She gave me a long look and then nodded. We swam in silence for a few moments.

"Where's Claire?" I asked. It was a reasonable enough question. There didn't have to be any meaning behind it.

"She's checking on Beth again," my cousin replied, but then looked at me in annoyance and added more softly, "And trying to make sure my room is aired out before mom goes it and realized the truth."

"I really am sorry," I said to Carol, trying to cut off the lecture. "But it was her idea."

"And Claire?" my cousin asked. I sighed.

"That was a mistake," I said slowly. "I wish she hadn't caught us."

"It wouldn't have been half bad, but you just had to molest her!" So much for avoiding the lecture.

"Carol, I already said it was a mistake," I sighed. "I've always had a thing for Claire and the taste of her lips was heaven, but I wish it hadn't happened. She won't even look at me now. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." My cousin looked at my honestly concerned expression oddly for too long. It made me uncomfortable so swam the length of the pool and back. Carol was waiting for me when I returned.

"I can't believe I missed it," she said as soon as we were facing each other again. "You like her, don't you?"

"Claire? Sure. Beth too. Hell, I like pretty much all your friends." I dove deep after that, but it was a waste of time. I had to come up for air eventually and Carol was still waiting for me. She wasn't one to be put off. My cousin continued on as if nothing had interrupted our conversation.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she retorted. "Claire's the first girl you've shown interest in for something other than sex is a long time. I guess it was bound to happen. "

"That's not fair. Who am I, cousin Will? I have girls who are just friends."

"Name one?" she snorted.

"What about you?" I retorted.

"First, I'm your cousin," she replied. "And second, with you, who knows?" She was teasing me. I knew that, but I wasn't going to let her get away with it.

"What? You think I hang out with you in hopes of fulfilling some sick incestuous fantasy?" I asked, but then before she could answer I added, "I mean, I can't deny that you have a nice body. You keep it in shape and it shows."

"Like it, do you?" she frowned, obviously scrambling for something to say, which was unlike her.

"Well," I said drawing out the word and looking at her in a way that made it obvious. "Your ass is a little flat for my taste, but enjoyable to watch wiggle just the same. It's your hips that I find the most impressive. They're tantalizingly. I love the way they flair out."

"Goergie..." Carol began, but I cut her off.

"Of course, it would be wrong," I interjected. "We're cousin. I mean, if you wanted to..."

"I hope you're kidding," she said when I let my voice trail off. "But that's not really the point. The point is that Claire means something to you."

"Maybe," I half admitted, giving up trying to distract her. "But don't worry about it. I don't plan on acting on it. Claire and me together? Seriously?"

"Oh Georgie, you can be such a jerk sometimes," my cousin sighed. "Beth wasn't the only one with a crush on you back in high school. Claire was just as bad, just shier about it, but after you made out with Beth..."

"You know," I said, shaking my head. "I'm pretty sure she was the one who instigated the kissing back then too. I was pretty drunk. I remember going inside to find Claire, but found Beth instead. The next thing I knew we were kissing."

"Beth always was the aggressive one out of the three of us," Carol said with a thoughtful expression. "You know, now that I think about it, I wonder if Claire is upset over you kissing her and grabbing her breasts, or because you slept with Beth."

"Beth and I did not sleep!" I snorted, unable to resist. "The woman is a machine!"

"I know," my cousin said, shaking her head. I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but left it alone. "I just wish you'd let me know earlier how you felt about Claire. I could have helped head off Beth."

"It doesn't matter," I shrugged. "Claire is way too innocent for me. I can't picture us together. Can you imagine?"

"Actually, I could," Carol replied. "I'm not blind to how well you two get along. I just didn't see the possibility of romance before." My cousin reached for the ladder and started climbing, and yes I watched her ass, but she either chose to ignore it or didn't realize. "You'd make a nice couple. That is, if you could give up being a male slut."

"Talk to me after college," I said, attempting a joke. I needed to distance myself from this conversation. It was too weird.

"Maybe I will," she shrugged, taking my response seriously. "If you're both still single, only do every one a favor?"

"What?" I frowned.

"Don't sleep with Beth again," my cousin replied. "It just confuses everything."

"I make no promises," I shrugged. "That tight little ass of her...yummy!"

"She let you have it?" my cousin asked in surprise.

"That's a little personal, isn't it?" I asked, avoiding answering the question, but like I said before, Carol was good at reading me.

"That little pervert!" she cried. "No wonder she passed out afterward! She's going to be sore tomorrow." With that she walked toward the house. I was quickly learning that my cousin was more sophisticated that I guessed. First, she'd covered for Beth and me with her parents by stalling them from returning home and now this.

I swam a little over ten more minutes and then got out. I dried myself as best I could before going into the house. My aunt and uncle were getting ready for bed. Aunt Patsy was a little chatty and shared some of the gossip she heard at the party. Finally, Uncle Stan insisted that it was time for bed. I had a feeling that it wasn't sleep on his mind, but I didn't comment.

Aunt Patsy gave me a kiss good night and offered me Uncle Stan's den to sleep in again, but I was feeling much better. I figured it was time to go home.

Of course, I had to say goodbye to Carol and Claire first. They were in the basement watching television. I smiled as I went down the narrow stairway. I could hear them talking, but not what they were saying. Carol and I had spent many an afternoon here watching cartoons when we were kids and other shows as we got older. This was also where we had a lot of our conversations growing up.

They heard me coming and fell silent. Claire was blushing for some reason and looking at me nervously. I hoped that Carol hadn't told her how I felt about her, but I wouldn't bet on it. It was embarrassing and more than a little annoying. I was blushing now too. I figured that the best bet was a hasty retreat.

"Well, goodnight," I said from the bottom of the stairs. "The party was fun. Congratulates again on graduation, both of you."

"Georgie, it's still early," my cousin smiled. "Come sit with us for a little while."

"Carol, I'd better be going," I replied. "Mom will be worried."

"So call her," my cousin shrugged.

"Come on Georgie," Claire said, surprising me. "We want to hear about college." It was the first thing she'd said to me since what happened. She also didn't have that stunned look any longer. I found myself moving toward them a moment later.

They were sitting on either end of the couch, but Claire shifted closer to my cousin to make room for me as I neared. I sat next to her. There was plenty of room, but that didn't stop my body from reacting at being so close to her. I suddenly remembered the taste of her lips and the weight of her breasts in my hands. I couldn't get the picture of her panting in excitement out of my mind. I didn't quite shake my head.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

The next half hour went by quickly as they asked their questions and I gave them a sense of what college life was like. I wasn't oblivious to what the closeness of Claire was doing to me, but I fought off my reactions to it.

"So, what was the biggest surprise about going away to school?" Carol asked. She was drinking a wine cooler. So was Claire. My cousin had clearly planned ahead for tonight. She had stashed some coolers in the basement. They each already had one empty on the table and were close to finishing their second. Carol had offered me one when she went to grab their second, but I was going to have to go home eventually. Although, Uncle Stan's den was starting to look good.

"The free time," I replied. "There's so much of it. If you don't discipline yourself to study during it, you can get into a lot of trouble."

"Sounds like a man with experience," Carol laughed. "I bet the ladies love you!" My eyebrows rose a little at that. I guess the wine coolers had returned her earlier buzz.

"They sure have reason to," Claire added in almost a mumble, placing her empty bottle on the coffee table and standing. Her eyes were a little glassy and she was clearly feeling no pain. "Georgie is one hell of a kisser."

"Really?" Carol laughed as Claire went to get them both their third wine cooler. "Do you think that's why Beth jumped him so enthusiastically?"

"No," Claire replied, handing Carol her drink. She was blushing again and didn't explain further as she sat between us once more. She took a long pull from her drink.

"If not your kisses, then what?" Carol asked, looking past her friend and at me.

"You'd have to ask her," I shrugged, not wanting to talk about this with my cousin, especially not with Claire in the room.

"Beth said he was big, very big," Claire said, surprising me. Her blush turned an even darker shade of red and she refused to look at me for a few moments.

"Is he?" Carol asked, but Claire refused to answer. Okay, this was getting way too weird. I found myself wishing I'd taken them up on their offer of a drink. My cousin looked past her friend once more and met my eyes. "Are you?"

"Carol, this is not a conversation I want to have with you," I sighed, rubbing my hand through my hair.

"Oops!" she half giggled. "I guess you're right. I was just curious. These wine coolers are stronger than I thought. Sorry."

"I think it's time I left," I said, starting to get up. I was surprised yet again when Claire reached out and placed her hand on my arm.

"Georgie, do you mind?" she asked suddenly, not quite looking at me.

"Mind what?" I frowned, sitting back down.

"I'd like another kiss," she answered, rubbing the fingers of her free hand along her tantalizing lips. My heart beat faster. I glanced past her to my cousin. Carol looked more surprised than me.

"Claire, you're drunk," I said with some difficulty.

"I know," she replied, finally meeting my eyes. "But I still want to kiss you. I mean, I've kissed a few guys before, but it wasn't nothing like kissing you."

"Claire..." I began, but she cut me off.

"I wouldn't ask," she interjected. "But Carol says that you really like me. Do you?" That threw me yet again. My cousin Carol wasn't quite grinning, but it was a close thing. I thought about saying something unkind to her, but Claire was looking at me expectantly. She clearly wanted an answer.

"Yes," I finally admitted. "And that's why I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You wouldn't be," the blue eyed beauty smiled. "The alcohol isn't making me ask for something I'll regret later. It's just making me brave enough to ask for something I really want."

"Ask me again tomorrow," I sighed.

"Please?" Claire's eyes were earnest. I might have been sobering up, but she was asking me to do something that I really wanted to do. Yet still I hesitated, which was not like me.

"Oh go ahead!" Carol snapped. "I'm sitting right here. I'll make sure you don't lose control and push things too far."

"You know, as weird as that sounds, it does make me feel better," I said, shaking my head.

"So, you'll kiss me?" Claire asked, her lips slightly parted. I was done fighting myself. It didn't come naturally anyway. I leaned into her in response. My lips touched Claire's and her mouth fell open. Our tongues danced as I thoroughly enjoyed the taste of her.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers