Georgie and Claire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

"I'm sorry," I repeated. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Upset me?" my cousin frowned. "What makes you think that?"

"Carol," I sighed, not really wanting to continue, but knowing she wouldn't let the subject drop until she got her answers. "You stiffened, froze and didn't return the kiss. I'm surprised you didn't..." She cut me off by placing the fingers of one hand over my mouth. I'd been so focused on my own thoughts that I hadn't realized she moved close again.

"Georgie, you're wrong," she said simply. "Yes, I was surprised. Well, shocked really, but I wasn't upset. Hell, I wasn't grossed out or disgusted and God knows I should have been! In fact, it was just the opposite." She moved her hand away from my mouth, but I remained silent, waiting for her to finish.

"You weren't the only one left horny after what happened with Claire," she added. "And you had your fun with Beth earlier. I haven't been with Beth in over a month. I haven't been with a guy since Lou and I broke up last year. A girl has needs too, and frankly, as much as I enjoy what Beth and I share, it's no replacement."

"I don't understand," I frowned, but I was starting to get it.

"Come on Georgie, you know what I'm saying," she sighed. "It was all I could do not react to your kiss. We're cousins and it's wrong, but that doesn't mean I don't want you. Of course, I'm glad nothing happened. It would just be too weird, but you need to understand that you didn't upset me."

"You want me?" I asked in surprise. She actually laughed.

"You really do have a one track mind!" she said, shaking her head, but then she answered my question. "Yes, a part of me is attracted to you, but it would be wrong to do anything about it. Claire told me what Beth said about you being big. You don't think I've wondered? Georgie, you're a handsome guy. More than that, I love you. Oh, not in a romantic sort of way, but still."

"You said you loved Beth and Claire, and that's why you could enjoy being with them even though they're girls," I said thoughtfully, feeling for the first time that one of my secret passion for my cousin had a real possibility of being fulfilled. "That love helped you ignore the taboos of being with a member of the same sex. Is us being together really so much worse?"

"You know it is Georgie," she replied softly, and she was right, but that wasn't going to stop me. She saw it in my eyes. Her own got big as I slowly backed her against the side of the pool. She was frightened, but it wasn't of me. It was of what her reaction might be to what I was going to do.

"Carol, you're beautiful," I said slowly. "And I want to bring you pleasure the way we did Claire. You say it's been over a year since you've been with a man. Why wait any longer? I'm here and more than willing."

"We can't," she said, licking her lips. "We're cousins. It would be wrong."

"Like you sleeping with Beth?" I asked, gently pressing my body against hers. I knew she could feel my excitement stiff between us.

"Georgie..."

"Carol, I'm going to kiss you again," I interjected. "And this time, you're going to kiss me back."

"Georgie don't!" she gasped. "We can't! I'm not going to kiss you!"

My lips touched hers once more and she froze just like previously, only this time I continued to kiss her. She fought it. I could feel that now. I brushed her lips with my tongue and suddenly she moaned and opened her mouth to me.

"So wrong!" she said, moaning again, but now she was returning my kisses. The fear in her eyes was gone, replaced with a smoldering need.

I pulled her bikini top off as our tongues danced. Not only didn't Carol stop me, but she reached for my trunks. The bottom of her bikini quickly followed the top. In moments we were both naked in the pool.

I left a trail of kisses from her lips, to her neck and then lower, to her breasts. They weren't nearly as big as Claire's, but they were bigger than Beth's and shaped enticingly. They came to a point at her puffy nipples. I took one into my mouth. She squeezed my cock in response and then then slowly started to stroke it. A moment later she had both hands wrapped around my shaft, coaxing it toward release.

"You like?" I grinned, reaching around her and squeezing her ass.

"Very nice!" she moaned as I pulled her close and pressed my cock into her stomach. I blew hot air along her ear and she shivered in response, but refused to let go. "It's only a little longer than Lou's, but it's thicker, a lot thicker."

"Do you want to feel it inside of you?" I whispered. "Do you want to feel your cousin's thick, hard cock inside of you?"

"We shouldn't!" she gasped, but her eyes said otherwise. She wanted this just as much as me. I took her chin in my hand and made her look into my eyes.

"But we're going to," I insisted, letting her know I was serious and that this was going to happen. Carol stiffened momentarily, but then suddenly relaxed and smiled in a way that let me know she was done fighting what we both wanted. She'd finally accepted the reality of the moment. I could feel her growing passion.

"In that case," she said sexily, her smile turning into a challenging smirk. "Think you can handle me?" She latched onto my neck with her lips, sending a chill down my spine.

"Oh yes," I retorted confidently. "I'm certain of it."

"Then prove it!" she taunted, whispering her challenge in my ear. "I'm on fire!"

I growled and shifted my hands down to her legs. I lifted them and paused. Carol's eyes met mine. The passion and need burning there matched my own. My cousin lined me up with her entrance and nestled the head of my cock against her pussy. I was barely touching her, but I could already feel the heat.

"You really are on fire!" I groaned.

"Do you think your metal can stand up to my heat?" she moaned.

"Maybe not," I teased, sliding the head of my cock up and down her sex and kissing her again.

"Don't torment me Georgie!" she moaned. "I want to feel you inside of me."

"Tell me what you want!" I demanded hungrily.

"I just did," she replied, locking eyes with me, but then she continued. "I want you to fuck me! I know you're my cousin and it's wrong, but I don't care. I want you to fuck me as hard, and as long as you can. Think you can handle that?"

"Oh yeah!" I groaned and thrust my cock inside of her. She was tight, but welcoming. She was also steaming hot. "Your pussy is a furnace!"

"The better to melt your steel cock!" she moaned in reply.

"Eventually," I agreed between hungry kisses. "But not yet!"

"No, not yet, but soon!" she gasped, her orgasm obviously building fast.

I'd never fucked a girl in a pool before. It was different, but not in a bad way. Still, as we got closer to our release I lifted her fully out of the water. If any of her neighbors looked out their windows now they would have quite a story for my aunt tomorrow.

"Oh Georgie!" she cried suddenly. "I'm cumming!" Her molten center somehow got even hotter as her juices sprayed free. I was frustrated because my own orgasm was still a ways away, but that didn't stop me from finishing my cousin. She hugged my shoulders and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth until she was finally done.

"Are you okay?" I asked afterward. She disentangled herself from me and floated for a few moments.

"Way better than that," she said softly. "I'm sorry I went off so fast, but it really has been a long time and you are as big as Claire said. I'm spent."

Damn. I wanted to ask her to help me out, but suddenly it just felt too weird. I dove deep again trying to calm down. This time the cool water didn't help. I finally gave up and surfaced. Carol was already out of the pool.

"I'm going to make up the couch in Dad's den. You'll sleep there," she said as she walked toward the house still fixing the top of her bikini. The bottom was already on. "You can't drive at this time of night."

She was probably right. I gave her a few minutes to finish before leaving the pool. Besides, it took that long for my cock to settle down. I dried off quickly and went into the house. Uncle Stan's den had a surprisingly comfortable couch. I walked in to find Carol leaning over the arm of it tucking in the sheet. Her ass was quite a sight with her bikini bottoms wedged between her cheeks.

"You like what you see?" my cousin suddenly asked. I hadn't realized she saw me enter the room.

"Definitely," I replied, meeting her eyes. They were smoldering once more, but I couldn't resist glancing back down at her ass. "I don't suppose you're as curious as Beth was about....well, you know."

"I'm not really curious," she replied with a knowing smile. "This wouldn't be my first time. It's just been a while."

"Lou is a lucky shit!" I cried. "He never told me you gave him your ass. Did you like it?"

"Oh yes," my cousin replied with a sexy smile. "In fact, I think that's why Beth was willing. I told her about it and how much I liked how it felt."

"I don't suppose you'd be interested in trying it again?"

"Why else do you think I'm standin like this?" my cousin laughed. "I've been waiting for you. You didn't really think I'd leave you high and dry like that, did you? Just make sure you lock the door." Oh fuck! My cousin was offering me her ass!

I locked the door quickly and moved toward Carol. Her ass looked even better as I got closer. She lifted her hips slightly so I could pull off her bikini bottom.

"Just be sure to take your time," Carol said, sounding a little nervous. "Like I said, it's been a while and you are bigger than Lou."

"Not a problem," I smiled, spreading her legs wide over the arm of the couch and licking her pink pussy from behind. It was steamy once more and I was tempted to take it again, but I had a different goal in mind. My tongue slipped higher until it brushed the entrance to her ass.

"Wow!" Carol gasped. "That's not something Lou did!"

"Well I don't want to hurt you and I thought this would help, but if you want me to stop..."

"Oh no!" she interjected. "I'm not complaining. It's nasty as hell, but it feels good!"

I took my time with Carol's ass, licking and kissing for all I was worth. She clearly appreciated it and frankly, I liked the way it tasted. She was more than ready when I finally lifted my face from between he cheeks.

"Georgie, you really are a nasty pervert!" my cousin moaned as I sunk the head of my cock into her ass and past the initial resistance.

"Takes one to know one!" I retorted.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, pushing back to take more of my cock in. "Must be a family trait!" I leaned over her and shoved the rest of my cock deep until my hips were crushed against her ass. She moaned contently when hit bottom.

"You really do like getting fucked in the ass, don't you?" I whispered into her ear as I let her feel my weight on top of her.

"Yes!" she admitted, squeezing my cock with her butt.

"Even when it's your own cousin doing it?" I teased.

"Especially when it's my cousin's doing it with his big, thick, cock!" she moaned. "Now stop talking and fuck my ass! I want to feel your cum fill me!"

"Your wish..." I grunted, working my cock in and out of her butt. It was bigger than little Beth's, but not really that big. It was a bit flat when she stood, but it was curvy enough to drive me crazy with her still straddling the end of the couch.

Carol thrashed as her orgasm grew close. I could see her pressing her clit along the couch arm. I could also see my cock pushing in and out of her tight little hole. I wanted to cum with her this time so I took hold of her hips and started pounding her ass.

"Do it Georgie! Do it!" my cousin cried suddenly. "I know you're close. Come in my ass! Be the nasty pervert we both know you are. Fill your cousin's ass with cum!"

"Fuck!" I gasped, losing control. I thrust deep into Carol's bottom and let lose. "It's so wrong and so good!"

"So good!" she repeated as her own orgasm took her. I'm not sure who stopped first, but I was completely spent when I was done.

"So much for incest," I said as I pulled out and stood with some difficulty.

"It does add a certain spice," Carol said as she tried to stand. She stumbled slightly and I saw her hip flex as she caught herself. The sight of it reminded me of just how sexy I thought her hips were. I stood quickly and pulled my cousin into a kiss, pushing her back toward the couch until she fell onto it. Her eyes grew big as she looked up at me. "Not again?"

"It's your hips," I shrugged. "I've dreamed about them for years."

"My hips?" she frowned.

"Definitely," I said, leaning down and kissing first one of her them and then the other.

"And to think, I've always thought they were too big and unattractive," she said, shifting on the couch and getting more comfortable.

"Neither is true," I insisted, kissing them again. Ten minutes later I was still alternating, but my mouth was getting closer and closer to the soft patch of dirty blond hair between them with every pass. Carol moaned in appreciation when my mouth finally settled on the pink peeking through. I continued kissing and licking through Carol's next orgasm. She was well on the way to her third not counting the one in the pool when she pulled me up. My face was covered with her juices, but that didn't stop her from kissing me.

"George, I want to feel you inside of me again!" she gasped.

I slipped inside of her pussy easily this time despite my hardness. We kissed first passionately and then frantically as our orgasms grew close. Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I thrust deep with every stroke.

"A fantasy come true!" I groaned.

"A sick, perverted fantasy!" Carol moaned.

"Yes!" I gasped, as we both continued to work toward our release.

"Georgie!" she cried suddenly. "I'm close! I know you are too, but you can't cum in my pussy. I'm not on the pill!"

"Fuck!" I snapped in surprise.

"My ass!" she offered. "Take my ass again. You'd probably prefer that anyway!" I didn't argue. I was in too much need and my brain was unavailable for all intents and purposes. Besides, she was right. I did want her ass again.

I pulled out of my cousin's pussy and lifted her legs. I only stopped when her knees hit the couch on either side of her head. Her rosebud was opened ever so slightly in anticipation and invitation. I tried thrusting in, but met resistance.

"Harder!" Carol moaned. "Push harder!"

She was now holding her own legs in place. I reached between us and pushed two fingers into her pussy, bending the fingers just enough to reach her special spot. I had to kiss her to suppress her cries as her ass slowly accepted my cock again.

"Can't breath!" she gasped when I hit bottom. I lifted enough off of her enough so she could get air, but I refused to stop fucking her ass, not that she wanted me to.

Carol couldn't stop her cries of pleasure, so instead she let go of her legs and grabbed one of the pillows from the couch. My cousin buried her face in it and screamed out her orgasm as her pussy alternated between squeezing my fingers in an almost vice like grip and releasing them, spraying a flood of juices.

I had a sudden need to pull out of her ass and mix my cum with hers, so that's what I did. My cum burst free and covered those hips that enticed me so much. The openings to her pussy and ass were throbbing as some of my cum covered them as well. I was even able to deposit some of my juices on my cousin's tits. She moaned and used her fingers to taste it as the last of her spasms died down. I was done a moment later, but it took me three tries to roll off of her.

We stayed like that for quite a while catching our breaths, but eventually Carol made to stand. I reached out and helped steady her. Her dirty blond hair was in her eyes. She stuck her bottom lip out and blew it out of the way. It was honestly pretty cute.

"That was something else," she said, shaking her head.

"Any time," I offered. She looked at me and shook her head because she knew full well that I as serious.

"Let's see what happens tomorrow once everyone is sober," she said pointedly, taking a step away from the couch and reaching down for her bikini bottoms. She groaned. "I guess Beth's isn't the only ass that's going to be sore tomorrow."

"Want me to kiss and make it better?" I teased. Carol's eyes grew big for a moment. She was obviously remembering.

"Maybe another time," she said, shaking her head.

"I'm going to hold you to that!" I grinned.

"I said maybe!" she snapped, but then laughed and added, "You really are a pervert. Sure, I may be one too at times, but you're constant. Instead of feeling guilty about having an incestuous moment of weakness, you're already trying to schedule the next one!"

"I don't consider it a moment of weakness," I shrugged, realizing that she might. "I feel lucky and honored that you shared yourself with me."

"Honored?" she snorted. "I don't think so." Yep, she was definitely feeling at least a little bad about what happened.

"Sure I do," I argued. "Carol, you're one of the special ones. One day, you're going to find the right guy and it will be magical. Of course, until then, I don't think there's anything wrong with you getting a little enjoyment out of life with Beth, Claire...or even me."

"Definitely a pervert," my cousin sighed, but she looked better. "Now let me get out of here and get some sleep. It's been a long day and an even longer night."

"But an enjoyable one," I said pointedly. Carol smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yes, an enjoyable one," she agreed.

I watched her leave. I shook my head after she was gone and lay down on my uncle's couch. I was too exhausted to do much else than fall asleep. I'm sure I had a stupid smile on my face. Who wouldn't considering?

Tomorrow was a new day and I was curious about what was going to happen when everyone woke up. There would be hangovers for sure, but hopefully that was the worst of it. Beth might be mad, but I really didn't feel guilty when it came to what happened with her. That was all her doing. My cousin Carol might need some encouraging words, but we were close enough that I knew she'd be okay eventually. It was Claire that concerned me, but time would tell and worrying wouldn't help. Instead, I focused on how crazy the night was.

First Beth, then what Carol and I did to Claire, and finally what my cousin and I shared. The entire night was one pleasurable experience after another. Being an ass man, two of my favorite parts were getting Beth's small, round ass and Carol's sexy butt, but it was still Claire's kisses that I thought about as I drifted off to sleep.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers