Geraldine and Thomas

Story Info
A long time coming.
3.9k words
4.55
22.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

'So, Tommy, your Mom thinks you are a wimp. huh?"

Tom felt annoyance begin to rise but it suddenly flattened out like a fallen cake.

"Yeah, I guess she does."

"It must have been really embarrassing," Geri said with glee.

"No, not really. I knew it would happen when the newspaper made me into a hero. She did not know I was playing football. Dad kept the fact he had signed the waiver a secret from her. If he had not been on a business trip he would be dead by now.

She did scare the hell out of Coach and that was embarrassing."

"I guess I should congratulate you for getting the game ball. I understand it was the first ever for a punter."

"Yes, that was embarrassing too. All the guys were happy for me and that made me happy but embarrassed."

"You spend a lot of time being embarrassed and rightly so."

"Thank you. I believe you were in a hurry to get somewhere."

"Oh, yeah. Pilar is meeting me at the quad. Why is it that you never join the group there?"

"Your friends are too much like you, annoying. I would be embar...."

"Yeah, I understand. It must be embarrassing to be you. Bye."

It had been a typical encounter for them. Friendenemies was a term coined with them in mind. They had known each other since kindergarten and had never gotten along for more than ten minutes at a time. Sooner or later one would say something that would send the other into a tirade.

Everyone around them knew they were in love with each other but had decided to let them discover that by themselves. Tom understood he loved Geri but he had never considered she might be in love with him. She felt the same way so they assumed the roles of antagonists in self-defense.

They had always been mostly civil to each other. Once Geri had begun a cuss word laded tirade and saw Tom shying away from her. She immediately promised to never use cuss words again.

That altercation ended with her kissing his cheek in apology, their first kiss.

Five years had passed since then; they were now seniors in high school. They had kissed each other's cheek just three times since that first.

They had at least one class together since their first day in elementary school.

She was a pert, cute, friendly, intelligent redhead, barely five feet tall and less than a hundred pounds; she went through life at full bore.

She had just won state championships in two long distance races and had come in third in another. She was not very fast but she never slowed down. She would catch up with the others after a thousand meters and pass all her competitors before the finish line.

Tom had called her turtle for a couple of years until he saw how good she was.

Geri considered herself a basketball player.

Tom was a tall and lanky black haired nerd disguised as an athlete. Several universities had contacted him about playing baseball for them. His football career had lasted just two games in the second of which he had kept the opponents away from his end zone with six booming punts into a heavy rain. The last punt careened off an opponent and landed in their end zone and was recovered by his snapper and best friend Burt. It was the only score of the game and the win had clinched the district title for them.

Geri and Tom always had straight A's and had served in the student council each year. Some of their most memorable altercations occurred at those meeting and everyone marveled at the florid way they put each other down. Sometimes they got applause.

The one place they got along was in science classes and they always ended up as lab partners. He did the lab work and she did the write up. Geri was not about to touch a frog or measure the amount of flaming hydrogen released when sodium metal hit water. In fact she stayed away from the lab table as far she could and still be considered a member of the team.

"Sissy," he would call her.

"Demented," she would call him.

Their senior year was nearing its end; the prom was three weeks away. She had told him she had the prefect date and intended to lose her virginity that night. He had admitted he had been having a hard time finding a girl that didn't already have a date.

She had been riding him unmercifully over that since then.

"Who is your date?" he had asked her.

"You will see when you get there," she had answered.

Neither had attended the other's eighteenth birthday party a few weeks before, they had never invited the other to a birthday party yet each had always left a present for the other. They always complained about the gifts but their Moms knew it was their child's favorite each birthday.

That eighteenth birthday he had given her a day at a spa.

She had given him a flight in a P-51 Mustang.

He was three weeks older than her.

One week was left before the prom. By then Tom realized he was avoiding the girls that would have loved to go with him. He did not want to see Geri with the guy she would fuck. He told himself she was taking too big a risk but knew it was probably not the real reason. He had decided not to go.

His mother was upset over his decision and suggested several girls that she knew did not have dates; one of the names was Geri.

"She has a date," Tom said.

"Really. Her Mom didn't think so. I wonder why Geri didn't tell her."

"I have a feeling her mother would not approve."

"Do you know who he is?"

"No. She told me I would see him when I got to the prom."

"Then you need to go if only to find out and tell me so I can tell her Mom."

"Mom, only loners and losers go to the prom without a date. I'm going to the game center; I'll likely run into Burt there. He will never get the nerve to ask Pilar."

"Well, at least I know you're not a loser."

The night of the prom Geri was at the game center with Pilar and two other girlfriends. Tom made sure she didn't see him. He didn't want Geri to see he did not have a date to the prom. The fact she didn't either just barely crossed his mind because he was working hard suppressing his joy to learn she was not fucking anyone that night.

Guys were hitting on them but the girls were laughing them off. He was surprised none of the four had gone to the prom, he was sure each had been asked.

"But why was Geri there? She had planned to end her virginity tonight," Tom asked himself.

He suddenly remembered a rumor that all four had lesbian tendencies. He had decided then that if they did it was none of his business. He decided it still wasn't.

He saw the parents of one of the girls go up and talk to them. All the girls assured them of something and Tom noticed that the guys that were hitting on them cooled their eagerness to show off.

Tom smiled and left. He went night fishing.

The following week was pretty normal for Tom. He grudgingly acknowledged her in their only class together that semester, Marine Biology. It was not until the Wednesday lab that they had a conversation.

"How was the prom?" he asked her.

"What, are you jealous?"

"No, just curious."

"You are wondering how I feel being a woman now?"

"No. Help me move the eel to the pan."

"What? No, I'm not going to touch it."

"With the net please your braveness."

"If that thing bites me I will strangle you."

"Please wait until after I give it a medal."

They managed to get the eel into the pan with the maze then watched it bump its way along until it ended up at the starting point and stopped. Tom then put a live shrimp at the end of the maze and began to time it. It took the eel thirty seconds to detect it and ten seconds to find its way to it.

Geri was proud of her conclusion on the lab sheet, "Eels have lousy eyesight but a great sense of smell."

Tom made a point to ignore her and put the eel in an ice chest holding some sea water and after the others put their eels in the chest he picked it up to take with him.

"You are stealing the lab animals?"

"No, they are mine. One stays in the aquarium here and one goes into mine. The rest will go back to where I caught them."

"You caught them?"

"Yes, and I set up the lab. Mr. Cole gave me extra credit, my class average is now one hundred and thirty five."

"When did you catch them?"

"Friday night. I actually caught nine but we only needed six so I let the three biggest go."

"You didn't go to the prom."

"No."

"Oh, neither did I. Remember Kate? She was in and out of school for a while; she has leukemia. She got out of the hospital two weeks ago so Pilar, Brenda, Maryanne and I decided to take her out and have fun. She has been accepted at Rice University and will be going there in the fall. Hopefully."

"Is her cancer in remission?"

"No."

Tom saw the perennially happy face Geri always wore suddenly disappear.

That made him very upset.

Not knowing what to say he kissed her cheek.

It brought half her smile back.

"Thanks," she said and walked to Mr. Cole and turned their lab sheet in.

That Friday before going their own way Geri said to Tom, "Kate loves the game center. We are taking her there tonight."

She then smiled and left him standing there.

"She wants me to join them," Tom realized.

He smiled for all four hours until he met them at the center.

She had been waiting for him and smiled as soon as he walked in then made an over the top disgusted face and sound and turned his back to him. Burt had come in with Tom; he had a crush on Pilar but was way too afraid to speak to her. In fact he would not have come had he known she was there.

The guys saw Geri and Pilar whispering and laughing and decided to go directly to the paint ball arena. Their minds were so distracted that they got killed within seconds after the war started. They decided against a second try and went to the bowling alley.

Tom and Burt were well on the way to a two hundred game when Pilar and Geri came in. In the last three frames the guys got a total of ten pins each.

"Hey guys, the object is to knock down the pins not miss them," Geri said.

"Oh, thanks for telling us, I wondered why this game was so easy," Tom replied.

"How about a game against us, we promise not to embarrass you too much," Geri suggested.

"No, we know you would trounce us. How about if you and me and Burt and Pilar team up? You two would keep the game even for us."

Both girls worried that their smiles and enthusiasm for his suggestion had revealed too much but Burt was working hard against a rising panic and did not see that. Tom however did.

The contest began with Burt getting a total of six pins in the first two frames. Pilar was very calm when she went up to him and told him to relax, to let the ball slip out of his fingers, that he did not need to destroy the pins. Geri and Tom heard him moan when Pilar put one hand on his back and the other on his arm as she guided him towards the pins.

Geri looked at Tom and saw him smiling. She deduced that was why he had brought Burt.

Geri knew that Pilar was about to give up on Burt ever approaching her so Tom's timing was perfect. She was so impressed that she kissed his cheek and whispered, "You have done your good deed for today."

"Thank you. Where are the other two girls?"

"Kate was tired so they went home. Three weeks ago Aunt Audrey brought her a delicious chicken soup, she devoured and ate all of it. It was her biggest meal in ages she said. She has felt great since then but gets sleepy often which Aunt Audrey said was a good thing. Your turn."

Tom got up and bowled a strike. On his way back to the bench he picked up Geri's ball and handed it to her. She bowled a strike.

"Oh, we are getting serious about this then," Pilar said then bowled a strike. Burt bowled a strike. Each team bowled strikes on the next two frames. Tom and Geri were ahead when Tom ended up with a split he could not convert. At end of the game the teams had identical scores so they bowled another game. By then the girls were hugging their partners at every strike and spare. It was halfway through the game before Burt stopped blushing.

The camaraderie ended when Geri asked Pilar loudly enough for the guys to hear them, "I wonder how they can bowl with such big rolls of coin in their pants pocket."

The reference was to their erections.

Both guys bowled gutter ball and three on the tenth frame. The girls managed to get enough pins to tie the second game too.

It was time to go home but the girls called their mom's and got permission to get something to eat. Each told their Mom's whom they were with. Their Mom's seemed to be happy over that.

They ate burgers and French fries at Molly's and learned they were all going to Rice University on scholarships. Tom's was baseball, Burt's was football, and Pilar and Geri's were scholastic. Pilar had been invited to join the gymnastics team. Geri had been invited to join the track team.

All four confessed they literally felt a heavy weight lift off their backs after that decision had been made. The best part was the ability to come home every weekend.

Their conversation continued for about an hour and so did the guy's erections. The girls noticed.

Pilar was staying at Geri's for the night and Geri asked Tom to follow them to her house for safety concerns. There was practically no crime in their town and all knew it but Tom followed them and the guys walked them to the door.

The girls decided to lay their cards on the table and pressed their bodies to the erections as they gave their guy a long goodnight kiss.

They then hurried inside and were masturbating within seconds.

It took the guys several minutes to be able to do that too because Tom had to drive Burt home before he could go home himself. Burt was working on his second orgasm before Tom got started on his first. Their houses were five minutes apart.

Saturday morning Burt called Tom and asked him to confirm that the previous night had actually happened. Tom reassured him it had.

"I think we have girlfriends," Burt said to Tom.

"Yeah, I am wondering if that is a good thing."

"Call Geri and see what they are doing today."

"Why don't you call Pilar you coward."

"I can't. I don't know her number. Even if I did I don't think I could."

"OK. I'll think about it."

Tom had ended the conversation and was trying to get enough nerve to call Geri when his phone rang. It was Geri.

"Hi. Pilar and I just realized neither of us have ever been fishing on a boat. We were wondering if you and Burt could take us out on your Dad's cabin cruiser?"

"Sure but how did you two end up talking about fishing?"

"I was telling her the story about the eels. We can go anytime today and we can bring lunch."

"Let me call Burt and see if he is busy. I expect him to want to go as soon as I tell him Pilar is coming. I also expect him to say now is a good time. You may need to start on lunch."

"Will do. Call me back."

It was a beautiful day. The likely last cold front of the season had flattened out the sea and Tom decided to take them out to open water.

His father had enrolled him in a Coast Guard safety class and he had permission to use the boat anytime his father was away. He was away and would not return until his graduation in ten days.

Burt and Tom helped the girls with their fishing rods and bait.

Twenty minutes later the girls were antsy, neither had gotten a bite. Five minutes later Geri growled, put her rod in a holder, grabbed Tom's hand and led him below. She yanked his swimsuit off and pushed him onto a bunk. As she straddled his hips she slid her bikini panties aside and stabbed her pussy with his cock.

She felt his semen inside her but she did not slow down, his cock was still very erect. She had the orgasm she was after and collapsed on him exhausted. She smiled when she kissed him, his dick was still erect.

Both got nude and Geri reinserted his still mostly erect cock back into her. They kissed and caressed each other until Geri decided it was time to fuck again.

On deck Pilar had done the same thing to Burt except she was still fucking him reaching for a second orgasm. As soon as she got it she looked at Burt and said, "You guys are such idiots,"

They kissed and became nude before another fuck.

The four lovers joined each other for lunch. All four were still nude.

Geri said to Tom, "My original plan last week was to wait until you got to the prom and when you asked me where my date was I was going to take you to a mirror, point at your image and say 'that's the guy that will take my virginity'.

When your Mom told my Mom your were not going at all I went out with the girls. I decided to check your level of interest last night. I saw confirmation you wanted me so here we are."

Pilar said to Burt, "I knew you were not going to the prom but figured you would be at the gaming place so I talked Geri into coming with me. We thought you would both be there. You weren't but Kate was there so we had a good time.

Geri told Tom we would be there again last night and that turned out much better than we hoped. You big lummox, I was so happy you talked to me."

Geri continued, "Last night we did our best for each other but what we needed was you and your glorious cocks. We settled on the idea of doing it on your boat. Mission accomplished."

Burt and Tom heard the implications of the 'doing their best for each other' and understood, they were lovers. Neither guy was surprised or upset, lesbian love was very common in their town. The girls noticed the guys were fine with that and gave them a long sweet kiss.

Pilar said, "But there is one hitch, a not so small problem."

Pilar then sat on Burt's lap as Geri sat on Tom's.

"I love you," each girl said before kissing their guy with all the love they had for them.

"I love you, " Tom said to Geri.

Burt couldn't speak, he was crying.

"Don't worry. I know," Pilar said to him and kissed him again.

They went back on deck still naked and the girls found they had fish at the end of their lines.

"King fish, they are delicious," Tom said.

"I know how to prepare them," Pilar said.

They fished until the girls saw their men's cocks were once again alert and they went down and fucked on separate bunks.

After a long stretch of cuddling and kissing they got up and dressed. As soon as they were headed back Geri called her mother and said, "You need to call his Mom and see if she is up for a threesome tonight."

"We are already together, naked. How was it?"

"Like I had dreamed. Pilar and I already confessed. We are headed back in. Dinner will be at Pilar's then Tom and I are going home.

Don't hurry home tomorrow."

"Oh, we wont. Congratulations women. Bye."

Geri smiled, her mother had just called them women. She told Pilar who broke into a big grin.

They went to Pilar's house and as soon as the fish went into the oven they fucked again.

Dinner was delicious and soon after they cleaned up the kitchen Tom and Geri went to her house. They showered together and each tasted the other's genitals. In bed he asked her how she wanted her pussy eaten. Tom was soon an honor student.

She asked how to suck his cock. She was soon so expert he had to stop her. He assumed she did not want her first blowjob to end with a mouthful of cum.

"My pussy is tender," she said and resumed the blowjob.

She swallowed.

He kissed her.

After their first semester of college their parents agreed to finance apartments for them. Geri and Tom moved in together and so did Burt and Pilar. All thought that was what their parents had intended and they heard no comments from that.

Four years later all four had become winning athletes in their collegiate conference. Tom became an all American outfielder. Burt became an all-conference football center and Geri became an all-conference distance runner. Her time in the ten thousand meter race had qualified for the Olympic tryouts. Pilar became an all American diver and got an invitation to try out for the Olympic team but like Geri she declined. Both women were pregnant.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers
12