Gerard Gives It To Me Cruel

Story Info
I was completely unprepared for his kind of handling.
1.3k words
3.9
18.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

At the time when Gerard first had me is did seem gross. I was completely unprepared for his kind of handling, But having boasted I was up to any guy I was unwittingly committed and there could be no turning back.

To say he was a real kinky guy was an understatement. He had none of the refinements he had shown when he dined and wined me at a local pub restaurant called the Hay Shack.

I guess it was all a bit of an act to make me think he wanted me for how I was and not just my body.

True I lusted for the sex but I wanted more too, Richard who never did get around to fucking me declared quite arrogantly that I was like a woman, too emotional and lacking sexual candor . That is simply because I did not like his fantasy for pissing on me, that was loathsome and horrible and I said to him that just because that was his thing it was definitely not mine. He got me into the bath under false pretenses and I never expected that. So there was no more mutual fondling or anything - else that was it.

Now I am careful in learning just what turns a prospective lover on and what are his preferences and needs are.

There was no need to be too candid, one can be subtle in such matters and often a signal came in body language. In the restaurant for example, Gerard neatly showed me what he would like to do with me, simply by carving a small hole in a peach and tinkering the tip of his tongue inside, then sucking out the juices. And when I demonstrated on a banana he knew exactly what I had in mind; whispering across the table that already he had a hard on and would like to feel it under the table?

An overhanging table cloth hid what I was doing and it did feel very nice. 'The way you close your eyes when you do that gives me an all system go for later Pete.

I nodded and I could tell he was becoming impatient to leave, he drunk his wine in one swoop and gave me the eye, his hand finding mine wrapped around the contours of his cock and squeezing.

'I so want your fuck' he said and I knew by then just what I was in for.

We made for his place, I thought for a moment we would be pulled up by the cops he was speeding so much but then I was feeling his cock through his jeans and I could tell he was aching for it. I could have gone down on him right there and then but his speeding scared me a bit so I stopped.

He called me a 'prick tease' and said I would feel it inside me, that he was going to fuck my ass out until I cried for mercy. I had set the pace nom messing and deserved the outcome. I so craved for the feel of stiff cock rummaging my ass again after so long, when that fucker Danny dumped me for a black guy.

I was absolutely gutted. Danny had been so good. I felt an emptiness I cannot explain - but used an anal dildo which was a very poor substitute for the real thing. But that didn't matter one iota now because I had, through the internet, found glorious Gerard who I felt sure would gratify me soul.

He was a big noise in Computer graphics and didn't mind telling me his earnings, far more than the peanuts I earned for driving bloody busses with screaming kids and parents.

Perhaps there would be an opportunity a here to amplify my prospects if I played my cards right, He liked to show me money and I think he was sort of hinting that if I made it good for him he would see me alright.

Ehen, immediately after arriving at his place, he unzipped and revealed his outrageous cock, I was thinking virtually 'pain' the biggest anal vibrator in had used recently was only about half the size and it was always a struggle to get it up my ass,

"Over the couch for you" he ordered quite sternly and I knew at that moment Gerard was going to be the dominant one and did I want that?

It seemed I had no option because Gerald was a big guy in every way and I stood no opposition as he started to roughly handle me, feeling me over my tight jeans and gearing his hard cock into the contours there as he forced me to lean more steeply across the arm f the couch. It was then I realized this guy was a bum man and I was about to reap the benefits. At least he didn't suck my feet like screwy Danny liked to do. This was a real guy who'd take me how he wanted and fuck my wants. But as I wanted what he wanted, it worked out alright, apart from the hefty slaps across my ass which I knew then I would have to endure.

Stripping down my jeans he went to work on my ass and I felt his mouth sucking and nibbling me all over and now I knew exactly what he had in mind when he was sucking that peach earlier.

But for that he wanted fair returns and offered his brazen cock for my service. Wow! It was big, so big. I teased and touched it, I felt his hand grasp the back of my head as he positioned himself to me and all at once I felt, sniffed and tasted it in my face. He whirled it around and around ordering me to lick and suck it and his balls too, he literally pressed my face upside down into his hot crotch and smothered me with his vibrant smelly cock until I was forced to give him the sucking he wanted full-face.

I felt my mouth would split apart when he began to face fuck me. And there was I thinking he just wanted my ass. He was rubbing his cock all over me and still wanted mot oral. When I realized he wasn't going to stop and his thrusts into my mouth became more extensive I just knew the outcome and expected the flush of hot white liquid fill my mouth and spurt over my face.

I was glad to take a breather when at last he grunted and stopped and seemed to take delight in watching me cope with the deluge which had oozed out of his cock.

He said to swallow it for good measure and then he would dose me with more down under. I thought he would want a rest but I th9ught wrong, because in the matter of a couple of minutes he was giving me the hard fuck of fucks I had never imagined and my ass yielded to his thrusts. It felt he would split me open ; his residue still tasting in my mouth, I felt like a rag doll as he shagged me cruel and there was more slapping too.

Afterwards I felt utterly exhausted. Gerard's fuck was no mean task and later at home, it felt I was still having it. It was that strong.

I was content when he gave me fifty dollars and sort of 'booked' me for another time.

He looked me with a wry smile saying; 'If you thought that was it you have another think coming my lad, I have a plot in store for you, so be here this time in two days from now 'and that was it,

I needed the money...I ached and suffered awhile but I thought that perhaps next time it would be better...

Watch this space...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers