Geri's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a dirty little slut" she thought. Everything else was pushed to the background as she concentrated on her two mysterious lovers. Another hand grabbed at her breast, roughly squeezing it and pinching her nipples. Geri started groaning. The hummer the man received around her perfect little mouth was too much, and he came. Geri managed to swallow most of it, but some leaked out around her lips.

The man behind her began to thrust a little harder and she could tell the person sitting on the bed by her head was being replaced with another. A pair of hands grabbed her head and lowered it down onto... a woman! Geri had never been with a woman before. This was very new. Her mind was swirling as a new rush of excitement came over her. She extended her tongue and slowly began to lap up the woman's juices, which had already been flowing.

Geri's whole body shuttered as she came down hard on the man behind her. Her pussy contractions proved to be too much for him as he unloaded into her womb. She could feel him spurting inside her, but couldn't focus on it as she was far more focused on the warm wet pussy in front of her. The smell was intoxicating. The taste was incredible.

A new man unceremoniously loaded himself into her and started pumping. He was much bigger than the first, and certainly larger than her boyfriend. That thought hadn't crossed her mind until just now. What will she tell him? But the massive onslaught on her pussy was too much for her to maintain any line of thought for too long.

Another orgasm washed over her as she pressed her face into the tasty dish in front of her. She wanted to feel her breasts, but her hands were still tied to the posts, helpless to make a move. The woman in front of her pushed her snatch hard into Geri's face. Geri took that as a signal to attack the clit, and she did. The woman convulsed and then collapsed.

By now Geri was getting exhausted. She rested her head on the womans thigh as the assault from behind continued. By now Geri was pushing through her forth or fifth orgasm? Too hard to focus. She received a crack across the ass. Was this Andy? Was it someone else? She couldn't make out the grunts and she didn't know if Andy had relocated. It was too much to think about right now. The woman had moved away and a new man pushed his cock into her mouth. No, not a new man. The one that had just cum inside her. She could taste herself on his rod.

"Lick me clean, bitch." This was not Andy. She sucked him and swirled her tongue around his cock, but he was getting softer. He pulled out and again she was left alone with the man attacking her from behind. He never let up. He never changed pace. He just kept banging the hell out of her walls.

Suddenly without warning he pulled out. Geri felt empty. She wanted him back inside. Then she felt him unload onto her face. Stream after stream of cum roped across her cheek, and nose. She got some in her ear, and in her hair.

Geri collapsed on the bed. She was so tired after that workout. Never had she been with more than one person, and now it was at least three guys and a girl. She could hear the people leaving as she was in a state of semi-consciousness. The ropes were untied, and she crawled onto the bed.

The next thing she felt was the sun in her eyes. "The sun feels so good. Mmmm... What? The sun!?! What time was it? Geri opened her eyes and saw it was already 8am! She had to be in work in less than an hour.

Geri scrambled to the bathroom and saw she had cum dried onto her face and matted in her hair. "Oh my God! I don't have time for this!" She leaped into the shower and rinsed down as best she could as quickly as possible. Getting dried cum out of your hair isn't easy. Her pussy was a little sore when she washed it. It felt good to let the water hit it but she didn't have time to drift in the shower. Hopping out of the shower she grabbed her clothes.

"Shit!" The overnight bag would have been really handy right about now. All she had was a lousy tee-shirt and her comfy jeans. Not appropriate work attire. She found her keys and the new phone / enslavement device and ran out the door. Geri raced home as best as anyone could race in rush hour traffic. The real lousy part about all this was the dealership was only about a mile from the hotel.

Once she got home she sprinted upstairs and changed into whatever was right in front of her. Blouse, blazer, and a twin to the skirt that got her in trouble in the first place. This time, all undergarments were in place! Out the door and back to the office. She looked at the time. She was going to be a full hour late. Daddy was NOT going to be happy. The only upside is that the paperwork she processes happened at the end of the sale, and not the beginning. Hopefully nobody would notice she was missing.

12