Germany Confidential Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah shit Dez! this is just what I need after eating your delicious ass."

"Help yourself baby, take as much as you need."

"Oh thanks so much darling," Iris moaned, as she planted her dainty hands onto the black man's powerful chest. Crouching on her haunches, the busty young woman started riding on the big black cock like a horse bareback. She bounced up and down on it, throwing her pussy down at his cock, wanting every inch deep down in her. Her hips whipped up and down in blur, sending his dark meat sloshing in and out of her white pussy.

She raised her hips up, and kept just his tip in her cunt. His cock looked like a huge baton stick, a formidable weapon.

"Ah yes baby! Das ist geil! Richtig geil! (This is good)" Iris moaned and started waving her hips round and round, using his cock like a joystick.

Her pretty white face was a mask of pure, searing lust. Iris fucked him hard and fast, her cunt gripping his cock tightly, like she wanted to rip the skin off him. Their bodies were soon covered in sweat. Iris was panting and gasping for breath. Then she was cumming hard all over him, screaming her lungs out and slapping his chest with her hands.

As her orgasm subsided, she grinned shyly at him," I need to eat your ass again. Please, may!?"

Dez grinned. Whenever he fucked her good and made her cumm so often and so hard, she ate his ass and sucked him off so much. Encouragement sweetened the labor.

Iris climbed down between his legs, pushing his thighs up again and diving her face back between his ass cheeks to feed herself on his flesh carnally. She ate him to her heart's contentment, then Dez made her go on all fours. Her slid his cock in her from behind. Then, grabbing her legs, he stood up, held her thighs like the handles of a wheel barrow and started fucking her, making her move around the living room on her arms, as he ran up in her like a construction worker. Iris laughed when she saw their reflection in the mirror, then she cried out as she came.

"Now I need it up the ass. Shove that big, black cock up my white ass!" Iris announced as she pushed off his cock.

Dez eased onto a couch and sat his black ass down. Iris oiled his cock and then she stood astride his legs and squatted over him, with her back to him, for he loved to see his cock splitting her white ass. She poised her hole above his cock and brought the bursting tool to her puckered rear entrance. Her sphincter was well loosened from their regular anal sex and so his fat head slid smoothly into her and they both groaned with pleasure as she screwed her ass down his huge pole.

Iris's fine ass landed on Dez' hips, his entire black cock up in her stretched pink anus. She planted her palms on his thighs and started riding his black cock with her ass in slow, smooth, gentle motions. Iris loved anal fucking so much that she soon moaning with pleasure; as she felt his thick, fat cock sliding in and out of her rectum, making her feel so wonderful. She rolled her hips smoothly, dancing on his cock, taking it so smoothly in and out of her stretched ass hole. Iris felt a searing heat growing in her ass. She needed Dez to put it.

"Fick mein Arsch baby! Fick mich durch! Bitte Baby (Fuck my ass hole Fuck me up. Please baby)" she cried out, turning to glare at Dez. Her palm slapped his belly imploringly.

Dez grunted like a beast, grabbed her hips, and started throwing his cock up at her. He bit his lower lip and pounded her ass with his meat, tearing up her hole. Iris cried with the pleasure of pain as her asshole was pummeled and stretched wide open. She threw herself back, skewering her ass almost sadistically on his pole as Dez threw himself up to meet her, churning her bowels. The couch creaked and groaned under the two fuckers as they galloped away on their tight, passionate ride. Dez fucked her until she came hard and started hanging loosely. Then he picked Iris up, slammed her on her back, threw her feet over his shoulders and shoved his bursting dick in her ass. Dez grabbed her hips and jammed his exploding cock into her, his hips pumping like a rabbit as he fucked the shit out of her ass. Iris kept cuming and bawling.

"I love you Dez! Yes baby! Don't stop! Fuck me dead and back to life baby! I love it! Kill me!!!"

iris cried, gazing at Dez, loving seeing his dark flesh gleaming dully from his sweat, as he fucked her like a mean, nasty machine. Finally she heard him grunting sharply knew he was getting there.

Iris loved but feared this moment, the moment his cock would take on its hugest proportions, and get to its hardest. The moment when Dez would come. She felt a searing pain in her asshole for a second. Then Dez was cumming and his cock was leaping and twitching angrily in her hole.

Her hardest ass orgasm hit her like a bomb explosion. Until she and Dez had started ass fucking Iris had never known that ass orgasms were different from pussy orgasms. She relished them both, and could not do without either. If her pussy came, her asshole always felt jealous and needed to cumm too. Now her genitals were entirely pleased. She sat back with a blissful smile as her ass orgasm washed all over her.

Life was good, and Dez' dick was the best.

Chapter 3

One afternoon, Dez came home with Sandra, the girl she knew from college, the same one she had seen him fucking on Leo's balcony. Dez told Sandra to strip and Iris watched the girl obey. And then he told her to eat Iris good and make her cum on her tongue and fingers. Iris felt kind of embarrassed, but she was so horny. She fucked Sandra's face and fed her her itching pussy and it was devoured with voracity. Dez told her she could get Sandra to do anything she pleased.

Iris soon found herself going wild. She used Sandra for her own pleasure. Then Dez fucked them both. Iris sucked his dick out of Sandra's dripping pussy then she mounted Sandra's face and made her eat her as Dez fucked the girl. Iris loved it when Dez fucked her with Sandra eating her clit till she came hard, and harder. Dez fucked her ass and cleaned his cock in Sandra's mouth. Then he came in Iris' ass, flooding it with his cum and Sandra tongued her hole and slurped it clean. Iris had so much fun she couldn't believe it.

Dez left her with Sandra for several days as he flew out of town. Iris used Sandra and fucked her, making her eat her pussy and as till the girl's jaw was sore. Then Trish dropped by and the two of them had fun with her. Iris got weirdly turned on as Trish dominated Sandra and used her like a fuck slut. They made her suck their toes and fucked her pussy with their feet, humiliating her. Sandra reveled in her debasement and Iris joined Trish in giving her what she needed.

Chapter 4

Dez flew to the city of Rostock to meet the wives of the two business men, Anita, the tall, slim blond, and Joanna, the thick, sexy, English wife. He had fucked them bot separately at Angela's villa. They were surprised, but he told his sluts that they were both his for the next several days.

He slut fucked them both, getting them drunk and drowsy on orgasms. He would humiliate and debase them, treating the rich women like cheap sluts, and then he would fuck them good, straight out of their minds. Those women went so crazy on his cock. Being used as his fuck sluts and being made to serve him really turned them on. He had them eating his and each other's feet, toes and genitals and asses. Sometimes he fucked them, sometimes he made them eat and debase each other. He peed on them and made them pee on each other and drink it. If their husbands or their white dads could see him, they might have shot him. However, as it was, he pulled it out of their tight, married white women's asses and shot it in their faces. Then he made him suck his cock clean and lick it off each other's faces.

He made them dress like cheap whores and put leashes on them and paraded them around town. He took them to a sex cinema and made them watch porn and then sucked and fucked them both in a cinema stall.

He called some brothers over and they had a nasty gang bang with both wives. Those women got slut fucked and turned into sluts. They were trained to be obedient and to serve black men and they did it gladly.

Dez told them to get off the pill. They seemed scared and mesmerized. He was beginning to think he might have to black mail them with the videos he was secretly making of them, but the Swede was the first to admit she wanted to be made black pregnant. Then Joanna caved in. He spent another week with them, making them pregnant. Then he told them he wanted to meet their husbands and meat them. The idea drove both women wild and they begged him to use them as he pleased and knock them up. Joanna, the English slut wife lost her depression and started begging him to give her black twins. He bust in both their pussies several times, but he also liked to shoot it in their eyes.

Chapter 5

Tina, the thirty five year old office manager was so glad she just made it into the supermarket before closing. She was in such a rush, she needed to pick up some food and coffee as her fridge was empty. She had been working late at the office as usual.

Tina was a pretty, tall, slim, blond career woman. She looked like she had just walked off the cover of Cosmopolitan. Everything about her was perfect. She had a long, pretty face, with big, innocent, glassy, honey colored eyes, a perky nose, and pouting pink lips. She had played competitive tennis up to her late teens and had broad, strong shoulders and an athletic, trim body and with shapely legs. Her breasts were medium sized and perky, her waist was slim, her belly toned and she had curvy hips and a tight, round ass with no sag, that she was proud of, at thirty five. At the office, they said she was one of the best looking, all ages included. Tina was dressed in a chic, blue pants suit, with white stripes, a white shirt and high heels. She carried a chic handbag over her shoulder.

Tina had a very busy day. She dated a guy who also had a very busy day and they hardly saw each other. But that didn't matter. What mattered was that they were both successful, important and upwardly mobile. Tina was always busy. Even as she shopped, she was talking on the phone pinned between her shoulder and ear, with her arms full of groceries. As she walked around a shelf, She ran straight into a trolley and her groceries dropped to the floor. There was a loud clatter of noise and several bottle jars she had had in her arms were crashed.

Tina was incensed. She glared at the pusher of the trolley and saw a tall, curvy black woman dressed in a skimpy top and short, frilled skirt and high heels with jewelery sparkling all over her. She looked pretty and dashing and smiled in apology, but that only incensed Tina more.

"Look where the hell you are going! Are you blind!"

"If you were not talking on the phone instead of looking where you were going all this wouldn't have happened," the black woman responded calmly. "But its alright, I will pay for everything!"

"Save your few cents and send them to the starving people back home. Why are you rushing around the place like a race car driver!" Tina sneered. "This ain't Africa, you know. No wonder you guys have so much chaos down there."

"Actually, I am from Brazil."

"Well, why don't you just go back there! Since you obviously don't fit here," the typical, arrogant German supremacist said.

"Excuse me, but do you have a problem?" Now, the black woman was getting pissed.

"Yes. You! Go back where you belong! There are already enough of you people here."

"Uh huh! You think you something better huh! You arrogant slut!"

"Just go back to some street corner and peddle your cheap black ass for a couple of dollars, you black whore!"

"Alright! Have a nice day ma'am" the black woman nodded, threw Tina a nasty look that got her real scared for a second, and then she just walked off, her head held up high, and left her trolley standing there.

Dez and Iris were chilling after their hot sex, smoking a blunt, when his cell phone rang. Trish quickly told him what had gone down.

"What! Snatch the whore off the street and come scoop me up. We need to show her not to fuck around with a beautiful black woman. I'll bring Iris along, alright?"

"If she can handle it."

Dez had told Trish that he and Iris had broken her boyfriend and taken his cash with so much ease. Trish found that real cool.

Tina was pissed at having to pay for the broken stuff. She got a stores clerk and sorted things out. She picked up her groceries, joined the queue, with her phone back at her ear.

Tina was hardly aware of what was going on around her as she walked to the car park and put the groceries in her Toyota sedan.

She suddenly felt someone tap her on her shoulder. Tina looked up and saw the black woman from the shop. Her face was set in a mean, murderous frown.

"What the hell do you want?" Tina asked, feeling scared, thinking the black woman was going to bash her.

The black woman opened her large purse and let her peek inside. Her hand was deep inside, holding a pistol pointed at Tina.

"Don't make a sound. One wrong move and this black whore will shoot you dead!" Trish said in a cold, hard voice.

"What! No! Please! Don't shoot!"

"Close your car and come with me. I wanna talk to you."

"I am sorry! Please Miss," now Tina was shaking like a reed. "Listen, lets talk it out!"

Click! "I have just cocked this gun bitch! Just one little squeeze..." Trish gritted murderously.

"Alright! Calm down!" Tina said for herself as well as for Trish. She locked her car and Trish prodded her to an SUV and made her climb over the driver's seat into the passenger seat. Trish climbed in and started the motor.

"Fasten your belt."

"Where are you taking me?"

"Do it!" Trish pulled her pistol out of her bag and pointed it at Tina, keeping it out of view from outside.

"Look, Ms, I was stressed out. I didn't mean..."

"One more word, and you are dead."

The car was an automatic. Trish steered with one hand, keeping the pistol leveled at Tina as they drove off smoothly.

After few minutes, they pulled over at a street corner, and a young black man and a white woman jumped in, both of them dressed in t-shirts and jeans. They car pulled off. young black man waved and Trish pulled over.

The black woman handed the black man the pistol. He poked it into the back of Tina's head.

"Is this the bitch?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's her!"

"Why the fuck did you diss the sister?"

"No. It was a misunderstanding..." Tina begged, feeling very scared. There was something very violent and scary about the young man. Like he could kill her and not even think twice.

"You fucking racist, talking that back to Africa shit! Climb back here bitch! Get on the floor!"

She was now so scared. The black woman was angry, but the black man was evil. He sounded so blood thirty. She nearly pissed on herself as she was made to climb to the back seat of the car. She wanted to sit as far away from him as she could, but he told her to kneel down between his feet, on the car floor.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked, running the cold pistol against her cheek, making her flinch.

"I am Tina Mayer." she quavered.

"What the fuck do you do?"

"I, I, I am an office manager!"

"A racist office manager. Trish, please let me just shoot her."

"I don't want blood in my car."

"Then just drive to some forest."

"No Dez you like killing white people too much."

"She disrespected you. Trish, are you getting soft! I wanna kill her! Bang!" Tina flinched. He laughed and she started weeping.

Tina looked desperately at the white woman. Surely, she would have pity...

"I say lets just drive to a wood and kill her," Dez said, laughing like he didn't give a fuck. "Its just one less racist to worry about."

"No! Please. Please don't kill me! I will give you all the money you want! Please help...." Tina begged Iris.

Dez turned and looked at Iris. Dez had told her so often of how he and Trish liked to break white chicks and make them their sluts, and how much fun it was. The stories always aroused and excited Iris so much. She had insisted on coming along to see Trish breaking a chick. Dez told her two conditions, she couldn't tell anybody about it later, and she couldn't display a weak, soft heart. Now, he looked at Iris. Tina looked at her too, and reached and grabbed her hand, desperately, begging, her eyes watering.

"You scared now, huh. You fucking arrogant cunt. Why did you insult my wonderful boss! You gonna get it!" Iris sneered. Then she let go a hard slap that snapped Tina's head back and she gasped with shock and sobbed. Iris felt wildly excited.

"Dez, make her suck your dick! I wanna see you rape her stupid face. I hate these office type of bitches! Lemme get your pants for you baby!"

"No!" Tina shrieked and tried to get up and open the door and whatever, but Dez grabbed her by the hair and pushed the pistol into her mouth. She felt the cold steel and froze, whimpering with fear.

"Do you wanna die?"

"Ah ah!!!!" she cried, her eyes all watery.

"Take it out Iris!" Iris opened Dez' pants and took his cock out. Dez gave her the pistol. "If you have to shoot, make sure its from upwards, or the bullet might go through the door, yunno."

"No problem! Can I hit her one more time first?"

"Go ahead!"

Iris gave Tina one more hard clap. Tina whimpered and sobbed.

"Stop crying or I will show you what a real slap is," Dez growled. Now, open your mouth and take this cock it. DO it now!"

Tina was so paralyzed with fear that she did it as if on remote control. A black man she did not even know shoved his thick cock into her mouth, in the back of a truck, with a pistol pointed at her face by a white sadist that she hardly even knew, and she couldn't do shit about it. She could even cry!

"Suck it, yeah, wrap your mouth tightly around it. Slap her again Iris, she's slacking. And again! Yeah, she's doing better now. Bob your head, whore!"

"This is boring, man! Grab her fucking hair and rape her mouth. Just bang it down her throat!"

Dez used and abused Tina's mouth for his pleasure. Tina turned to Iris and saw she was only amused, very excited and horny. At one point, she gave the pistol back to Dez, and the blond climbed onto the seat, grabbed Tina's hair in both hands and started slamming her away at Dez' cock.

Tina chocked and gagged and then Dez' black cock finally exploded in her mouth. She was told to swallow it all. Then she was blindfolded.

Chapter 6

The car stopped at a gate, then drove again, on a gravel drive way. Tina was then force marched into a room. Her jacket was ripped off her. Her blindfold was finally removed and she found herself in a large bedroom. The only furnishings were a large bed and a couch. The black man forced her onto the couch and stood over her, stroking his cock.

Then the black woman entered.

"Welcome to my humble house. By the way I am Trish," the black woman said, in a sultry, chocolate voice with a sweet accent.

She was now dressed in a short, cream gown tied together at the front. She carried a tray, with two large cocktail glasses, two blunts and an ash tray and lighter. She settled next to Tina on the couch.

"I will be outside, call me when its time to shoot her," Dez said and left, twirling the gun around his finger.

It was just an excellent imitation but Tina didn't know, so what the fuck! Dez and Iris sat down in the living room, watching the whole scene on closed circuit TV, for Trish had several cameras installed and well hidden in the room.

"Take a glass honey. Don't be scared. I just wanna talk."

Tina was trembling as she looked at the black woman, who had kidnapped her. She was very pretty, with long, silky black hair, intelligent, piercing dark eyes, a cute nose and thick, dark, lush, heart shaped lips. She was in her late twenties or early thirties. She had a tall, athletic body and her breasts were huge. Her legs were certainly strong and shapely, like an athletes. Her skin was a rich chocolate brown and silky smooth. Tina found her beautiful.