Germany Confidential Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon," Iris responded, reaching for a joint that lay on the glass table. There was also an ashtray, a bottle of white wine, a second glass, and a folder on the glass surface. Iris brought the joint to her lips and lit it. She puffed deeply, and exhaled slowly, obviously relishing the weed. She held the joint up at Ceylan in offering, but the sultry Turk turned her nose up at her.

"Listen Iris, I don't have time to waste, OK? And I didn't come here to smoke weed. Now, what the fuck do you want? Whats up with the money?" She was hot tempered, and obviously had a chip on her shoulder with Iris.

"Oh, I just lied to get you here! Actually, I want you to give me one of those Tantra Massages. My pussy needs to be fingered and licked" Iris responded, blowing smoke in her face.

"What the fuck! Iris, you know I threatened to kick your ass before, now I guess I will just have to it!" Ceylan exploded, jumping to her feet.

"No baby. Not unless you want your father to get these!" Iris grabbed the folder and whipped out two photos of Ceylan. On one she was frigging a woman, on the other she was giving a man a hand job They were the same photos Iris had stolen from Sandra.

"What the fuck! Where did you get these!" asked Ceylan in a petrified voice.

"I got them from this guy. He wanted to fuck you, but you refused. He is mad at you, you know, so he wants to send them to your father and your brothers. Says he wants you killed, for the family honor! Now, I am the only thing that is stopping this guy right now!"

"Fuck hey! Fuck!" Ceylan kicked the sofa and paced back and forth, like a mad, caged puma. "Who is this fucking guy! I will kill him!" she screamed venomously.

"I told him that you would be mad, and might even get some Turks to kill him. But he says they are coming on the Internet and in the Tabloids. He says, and I mean he is right, people would pay good money for a saucy, hot sex scandal including the daughter of a Muslim jerking off the prominence of Hamburg!," Iris said calmly, really having to fight to stop herself from laughing. "It's really fucked up. Now calm down, sit down and have a puff, and we will map out a strategy"

"Fucking hell!" Ceylan swore, and dropped her fine ass down next to Iris. She grabbed the joint and puffed away like a steam engine. She was silent for a while.

"You think your father and your brothers would freak out!"

"Are you kidding!" Ceylan snickered. "You have no fucking idea! I am dead! They will slit my throat! You don't know those Muslims man!" She turned to Iris, looking desperate. "You gotta help me. I will give this guy all the money I have! All my savings."

"This is not about the money Ceylan. This guy, he wants to fuck you. He wants to taste some Turkish Pussy!"

"Fuck him! I ain't fucking no Nazi!"

"He is not a German, he is black," Iris lied, thinking of Sandra being used by two blacks.

"What the fuck! This keeps getting better! Who the fuck is this Nigger!" Ceylan screamed, looking like she wanted to drop some nuclear bombs on Africa.

"It is not important. Are you a virgin?"

"Are you fucking crazy! I am 23 man!"

"Then it is alright. I hear he's got a big dick, and he knows how to use it."

"I think I am going crazy. Please Iris, tell me this shit is not happening!"

"I wish I could," Iris shrugged. She reached and poured Ceylan a glass of wine. The Turkish girl gulped it down. "Listen Ceylan, I am gonna help you here, alright..." she put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Just what the fuck is your role in all this?" Ceylan asked suddenly.

"I could sit back and watch this guy ruin you, probably get you killed by your family. Or I could help you. But you gotta do something for me, you know!"

"And what the fuck is that?"

"I want a nice, hot, mind blowing pussy massage."

"Fuck you!" Ceylan exploded. "Go fuck yourself."

"Alright then. Maybe you can explain to your father and your brothers that you only did it for the money, that deep down inside you are a nice Muslim girl, and you are gonna be a virgin till you marry. Now get the fuck out. You know where the door is!"

Iris stood up. Ceylan picked up the photos with shaking hands...

"By the way, he said they got more recent ones too, including some close ups. The papers are gonna pay good for that. You will be fucking famous Ceylan! Damn! I am so jealous!"

"Oh fuck!" Ceylan wailed, her ghetto bravado vanishing in a second. I am dead!"

"No Ceylan!" Iris snatched her by her long, black curls, and forced her to look up, making her wince. "I am keeping you alive! Now," she reached in a shopping bag, and pulled out the thongs, the bra and the hot pants and dumped them in Ceylan's lap. "Put these on darling. They got the ying yang sign on them, you see, like your uniform in those photos"

"What! I wont put that filth on. You perverse German cow! You..." Ceylan sputtered and sobbed looking at the flimsy garments.

"Wipe away your tears, put these on, and come to the bedroom. I will be lying in bed, waiting for my pussy massage!"

Iris dropped her gown and stood before Ceylan, naked as the day she was born. Her shaved pussy was on level with the Turkish girl. She squirmed back, her eyes roving from the big tits, to the fat, plumb pussy inches from her face.

"Here," Iris tossed her another rolled joint. "Take your time, smoke another joint, and then come over! We gonna have fun, right? I have always wanted to eat a Turkish pussy, you know"

Iris turned on her heels.

Chapter 7

As Iris disappeared behind a door, Ceylan sobbed like a child. She was a ghetto girl, who talked tough and didn't give a fuck. She had even had several fist fights, with boys and girls. She had never been real, shit scared before. But now she was. Her father and brothers just couldn't see these photos. She knew she could not fuck with them on this issue. She could never give them a suitable explanation. They would want her blood. She was fucked for sure. They would do her. Kill her. Her own family!

Ceylan smoked the joint, faster than she had ever smoked one before. She soon felt a comforting numbness. She gulped down another glass of wine quickly. Then she stood up, thinking what the fuck, dropped her clothes, and slid into the white silk.

Ceylan softly pushed the door open, and was greeted with the sight of Iris, lying on her back, propped up on three pillows, her body raised at forty five degrees to the bed. The German's big breasts were standing up like two cones, proud and firm. Her nipples were thick like thumbs, with excitement. Her silky thighs were parted wide open, spectacular pussy spread out in all its pink, shaved glory. Her long furled lips were gleaming with undeniable wetness.

"Wow Ceylan, look at you! You are looking so hot baby!" Iris exclaimed, her face filling with carnal lust.

Ceylan looked dazzling in white. The half cups were a perfect fit, pushing up her medium sized tits. They were crowned with dark round aureole. Her nipples were small, black pebbles. The sheer, white hot pants were glued to her hips like a second skin. Her pussy mound was outlined plumply between her legs. The lips were plastered to the material, sticking out.

She had spruced up her make up, and was looking fine once again. She wasn't crying anymore either, seemed like someone determined to come to terms with her calamitous situation.

"Oh, could you please pull the thongs up around your hips. I think it looks so sexy, when they are peeking out!" Iris cooed.

"Look I will massage your vagina, right. But no funny stuff. I am not a lesbian. And if the photos still get out anyway, I will kill you!" she finished coldly.

"Alright. But please do pull the thongs up."

"No!"

"Alright. Then we might as well stop this right now!" Iris said decisively, making as if to get up.

"Fucking sick German bitch!" Ceylan spat venomously. But she reached into the hot pants and fished the thongs out, to hook them high around her hip-bones. Iris turned to one of the wall mirrors, and liked what she saw, the white whale tale, disappearing into the white hot pants, with bits of smooth olive skin showing on the sides.

Ceylan walked up to the bed. Iris tossed her the scented oil, and the lubricant. Ceylan mixed them in her palm. She climbed up onto the bed, and knelt between Iris' thighs.

"Oh, I am so excited. I have never had one of these, you know!" Iris said cheerily. Ceylan frowned at her. She gave her a vicious look, fire blazing in her dark eyes for a second. Then she sighed, dropped her gaze and started spreading the oil into her palms and fingers.

Ceylan placed both her palms on Iris' pubes. They glided in smooth, clockwise circles around Iris' pubes and soft, lower belly in smooth, gentle strokes. Iris was soon purring like a cat.

Then Ceylan ran her gentle hands simultaneously from the pubes, down the tops of each of the blond's silky, juicy inner thighs to her knees. They slid back up the lower part of the inner thighs, to glide up the sides of her shaved vagina. She repeated this stroke, her pressure getting firmer, causing Iris' inner thighs to wallow in a warm, relaxing glow. Then she started squeezing and kneading, her hands moving in unison, up and down each thigh. She was a master of her trade. Iris moaned, wallowing in pleasure. Her inner thighs were most sensitive.

Ceylan ran her hands in smooth circles around the pubic bone, overlapping her palms.

Then she placed her left palm on Iris' pubes, fingers pointing at her head, the ball pressing deliciously into the mound, just above her clit. She pushed the palm upwards. As the hand reached her navel, she raised it, and the right hand repeated the motion. Her palms alternated smoothly.

"Oh, thats so nice," Iris purred, pushing her pubes up against the hand.

After a while, Ceylan reversed the motion. Now her smooth, soft, warm hands went down from the pubic bone, fingers spreading, caressing the sides of Iris' fat vulva, but avoiding the slit. Iris loved this even more, spreading her thighs wider.

"Oh, you are really good at this."

Ceylan snorted, and went on to massage and caress Iris' erogenous zones all over, using smooth, gentle but firm techniques, but avoiding direct contact with her cunt slit or clit. Iris' hips trembled. She was horny as hell. Her clit and her slit were screaming for attention now.

"Oh fuck Ceylan. Please do my pussy! Please baby!"

"Be patient!" Ceylan snapped and slapped the busty blonde's fat, shaved mound with her flat palm.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Three times.

"A-a-a-a-!" iris moaned, her hips shuddering.

Ceylan looked directly at Iris' pussy for the first time. It was like a fat, ripe, juicy pink fruit, with a gleaming, wet gash in the middle. Iris was literary leaking rivers of cunt juice onto the bed covers. Her pussy lips were swollen thick with excitement, and gleaming with wetness.

Whilst most customers who came for Tantra massages were males, Ceylan had done several women on her job. She had seen many pussies. And she was impressed with Iris'. She knew women with such pussies; the fat ones, that were gaping and leaking even before the first touch. They were easy to bring off, and just kept cumming.

Ceylan ran her fingers lightly, from the pubes downwards, letting her long, middle finger lightly stroke the clit and the slit. Iris leaped at this direct contact.

"Oh yes Ceylan. Fuck yeah baby!"

"Damn! You are so fucking vulgar!" Ceylan laughed suddenly.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"It all your fault. You are so good baby!"

Ceylan placed her left palm on Iris' pubes, as she turned her right palm upwards, and pulled back her fingers except the middle one, in the classical, "Fuck you" gesture. She ran the tip of the middle finger up and down Iris slit, stroking her from the clit, down the wet mouth, down to the puckered anus. At the same time, the thumb of her left hand inched in slow circles closer to Iris clit.

"Oh yes, thats good baby. Slide it up my pussy!" Iris was on fire. She was impatient now. She needed some thorough fingering.

Usually, Ceylan would insert her finger, slowly, gently into a customer's vagina. But, she figured as she smiled wickedly, Iris was not a customer, and she liked it rough, didn't she.

Ceylan suddenly shoved her middle finger all the way up in Iris' cunt As her bent fingers slammed against the blonde's cunt, her thumb closed over the clit and stroked it.

"A-a-a-a-a-!" Iris screamed at the ceiling, her hips coming clean off the bed. Face contorted as if in pain, she hollered, cumming hard, her huge tits heaving.

Ceylan smiled, keeping a firm hold of the shuddering hips.

When Iris hips finally fell down to the mattress, and the blond girl sighed and giggled.

"Fuck Ceylan. That was fantastic. Cum number 1"

Ceylan hooked her middle finger up inside the hot, wet, sucking cunt, and probed the roof. She searched around until she found a rough, hard area, the g-spot. She started rubbing it tantalizingly. At the same time, her oily left thumb started stroking Iris clit, teasing the fat, engorged bud.

"Ah, thats it baby. Thats my spot!" Iris groaned, and started pumping her hips at Ceylan's hands, fucking herself on the fingers. Ceylan started pumping her middle finger in and out of the wet cunt. She would push it deep inside, then hook it against the roof and drag it slowly, firmly, all the way to the entrance, then slam it back in again.

Iris' hips jerked and spasmed mightily, literary kicking.

Ceylan added a second digit, then a third. Now, three long fingers were hooked inside the pink cunt, moving back and forth in long, firm strokes. It was like she was putting an electric shocker to the roof of the blonde's pussy, the way Iris' hips were now leaping and bouncing off the bed as the blond came continuously.

"Fuck yeah! Oh Yeah! Thats it! Finger fuck me good baby!" Iris screamed, humping the Turkish hand with a passion. Ceylan brought her flat down hard on Iris' shaved mound slapping her clit. This triggered off another heavy orgasm.

"Yeah, Ceylan! Thats it! Now stick your whole hand up my pussy. Do that baby!"

It wasn't a request, it was an order. Ceylan obliged, and jammed all four fingers of her right hand vertically up in the wet, sucking pussy. She fucked them in and out of the squelchy wetness, as the fingers of her left hand stroked the fat, little clit hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah!" Iris screamed, her face looking like a possessed person, eyes bulging insanely, mouth gaping wide, cheeks a livid red. Her brow broke out in a sweat, just like Ceylan's. It was getting hot in there.

Ceylan always told herself she only worked in the Tantra place for the money, which was a cool 100 Euros a shift. Although she would never have admitted it, the daughter of strict, religious parents loved her job. Bringing off people with her fingers excited her. Made her job all the more welcome. She had a special fondness for driving a hot blooded woman crazy with her hands.

Clients like Iris, who completely let go and came like porno film bitches, made her day. Now she was feeling very excited. She could feel the juices flowing into her own cunt. She forgot all the lessons she had received in her Tantra training, and let her instincts take over. She wanted to see this woman go mad!

Ceylan turned her hand in Iris' pussy, and inserted it in horizontally, so the her upturned palm was facing the clit. She pushed her long, strong fingers up into the roof of the cunt, whilst the thumb pressed down onto the clit. She tried to make a fist of her hand, taking the shaved fanny in a vice grip. Then she literary lifted Iris' hips off the bed by her horny German pussy.

"You like that huh! You horny German cow!"

"Ah fuck Ceylan, you got my pussy baby! Got the motherfucker right there!" Iris cried out like the horny, vulgar slut she was, writhing and spasming, in delirium.

"Oh fuck!" Ceylan moaned, overwhelmed with lust. This horny slut was just unbelievable. Her left hand went straight for one of Iris' big tits. She wrapped her palm around the big, firm soft tit at the base, and squeezed, making her hand slide up in milking motion until her fingers came together and slid off the rock hard nipple.

She repeated this several times, pinching Iris' tits each time, whilst her right hand shook the pussy, clenching and releasing and clenching again.

"Ah yeah! Fuck yeah. Shit!!! You're making me cum all the fucking time!"

Ceylan grunted. Now she was about to do something she had never done to a client before. Her instructor had told her to do this only if the client requested it. And the client had to be a horny, sex hungry slut, with a very wet pussy. Iris was both.

Ceylan unclenched her fist and released her hold on the cunt. She pulled her thighs up, pushing her knees to her tits, opening herself wide.

"Hold up your thighs Iris..." she commanded.

She quickly oiled her right hand, then eased it in carefully, her fingers and palm disappearing into the pink pussy. She sank her hand in to the wrist. For a second, Iris grimaced.

"What the fuck is this now?"

"Oh shut the fuck up. You will love it, you German fuck slut!"

Ceylan snorted, as she clenched her hand into a fist up in Iris. She pressed her knuckles against the roof, and pushed it in deep, until she felt it against the cervix. Then she pulled it out, until her fist was straining against the stretched opening.

"Look at you Iris! I have always wanted to do this to you!"

Iris looked at herself, legs raised and spread wide open, an olive arm jutting out of her cunt like a tree branch. As she looked at her belly, she could see the fist moving back and forth like a wave!

This was too fucking good to be true! Iris had never been fist fucked before.

"Oh fuck Ceylan! You are driving me crazy baby!"

Ceylan fisted the cunt for real, churning the pink pussy, using her arm like a plunger. All the while, she pushed and rubbed her knuckles against the roof! Iris was going mad now, leaping and bouncing.

"Yeah, that's what you wanted huh! Now take it like a good bitch!"

Ceylan sneered, stepping up the Tempo.

But Iris was not some weak type of girl, she was a bona fide fucking beast of a slut.

"Grab my clit! Grab the motherfucker and pinch it real hard!" Iris panted at Ceylan.

Ceylan grabbed the motherfucker between the thumb and finger of her left hand and pinched it lightly.

"No harder! Harder!"

"I don't want to hurt you," the Turkish girl said, resisting a strong urge...

"Grab and pull and pinch my clit, you dumb Turkish bitch!"

"Fuck you!" Ceylan snarled and did it, pinching and pulling the clit, stretching it high above the cunt! All the while she made her fist piston in and out of her. Iris came screaming and shouting.

Iris' delirium infectious, and Ceylan was caught up in the lust now. Her hand moved in a blur, her fingers whipping in and out of Iris's fuck hole, squelching loudly.

Iris came yet again, screaming the house down for the dozenth time. Ceylan kept at it, intent on driving her over the ultimate edge.

Chapter 8

Suddenly, Iris' hand whipped out and she grabbed Ceylan by the long, dark curls.

"go ahead, eat my fucking pussy. Suck my fucking clit!"

"No! I am not a lesbian!" Ceylan sputtered, eyes opening wide like a trapped animal. She tried to pull back.

"Fuck you, look at your pussy! You are wet like you got a fucking swimming pool in there!"

Ceylan stared between her thighs. It was true. She was so wet her juices had made a big, damp dark spot, leaking through the thong to the hot pants

"No! I don't want to!" she protested, shaking her head!

"Do it bitch, or I swear I will take those photos to your father personally!"

"You are so mean and nasty!" Ceylan exclaimed, then Iris pulled her face into her cunt.

Her lips met the top of Iris' gash. Finally, Ceylan's lips met a pussy in the flesh. She had licked women's juices off her fingers secretly several times, after serving a client, but this was the first time she had real, direct contact to the source. The feel of Iris' clit electrified her, just like it electrified the busty blond They both moaned in unison.