Germany Confidential Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if of its own accord, Ceylan's tongue was licking all over the fat pink clit. She threw her head at Iris' crotch, her soft lips opening wide, drinking the essence of another woman. Her mouth feasted on Iris, she slurped away like a starving dog.

Iris did not even have to hold her face in place. She couldn't have paid her to quit.

Face down, ass up, Ceylan plated, sucked and licked away, her whole hand sucked up in hot wetness, rutting Iris' cunt continuously Iris placed the Turk's left hand over her tit and said

"Yeah, you cunt licking Dyke, pinch that nipple hard!"

Ceylan's fingers went to pinching and pulling, but not interrupting her tongue. Iris' clit loved the attention, all this licking and sucking. The German blond came and came and came again. Finally, the roof of her pussy was aching bad, getting cramps.

Iris shoved Ceylan off her. She was now feeling a deep, carnal hunger for the Turkish girl. She wanted to devour her. She pulled her into her arms, right on top of her, and wrapped her lusty arms and legs around her. Her lips claimed the Turk's and she kissed her on the lips- Ceylan pulled back sharply, and stared into the emerald green eyes, panting. Iris grabbed the back of her head and clamped her lips over hers again. This time, Ceylan opened her lips with a grunt, squashing her lips into the blonde's. They kissed and slurped away loudly, wetly, greedily, bodies writhing. Ceylan's tongue was all over Iris' lips and and in her mouth. Iris slid her palms down Ceylan's back, and claimed her round, soft butt cheeks. She squeezed and kneaded them, pulling her hot crotch into her steamy wet cunt.

Ceylan was humping and grinding away, lost in lust. Iris' hand slid into her hot pants, and the blonde's middle finger slid into her ass crack, touching her puckered rear hole. Ceylan leaped as if from an electrical shock. She came instantly, soaking her thongs and hot pants Then she panicked, pushed out of Iris' arms and tried to run for it. She nearly made it too, but Iris grabbed her leg and pulled her back onto the bed.

Ceylan kicked and tossed and turned, but the stronger, heavier German girl had no problem pressing her down.

Iris hooked her fingers into Ceylan's hot pants and swiftly pulled them down.

"Let me go you perverted German slut!" Ceylan shouted, as Iris forced her thighs apart.

"Not before I lick that ass!" Iris groaned greedily, leering at the fine, olive colored ass, split by the white thong. She slammed an arm across Ceylan's lower back, pressing her down, and lay her body against her kicking legs, trapping her. She fished the thong out of the ass and pulled it away, exposing a dark ass crack, and a tiny, puckered hole. A fat, shaved cunt, split by a bright pink gash glinted at her. Iris grunted like a beast and dove in there.

The moment she felt contact with the wet, aggressive tongue, Ceylan's hips froze in mid motion. Then they were bucking heftily. It was like she had live coals under her belly, the way her hips were whipping up.

"A-a-a-a-!" Ceylan screamed, cumming again.

Iris had to grab an ass cheek to keep her steady enough for some serious licking. The horny German plated the Turkish girl, licking up and down her crack zealously. Her tongue roved from the small of the back, down to the slit and back up greedily.

Ceylan was now spasming and moaning into the bed, as Iris brought her off continuously Iris grabbed her by her slim hips, and pulled the girl onto her knees and knelt behind her, her face buried between her thighs. She gorged her self on the Turkish cunt, licking it, then penetrating it with her tongue, as her fingers rubbed the clit, gently at first, but with increasing urgency. Iris might not have had Ceylan's training and expertise, but as her fingers whipped in a blur around the clit, and she tongued the pussy, Ceylan came again, harder this time, eyes jammed shut!

"Oh fuck! Yeah! I am cumming!" The Turkish Muslim girl screamed.

"Oh shit Ceylan! I always knew you were a slut!"

Iris jammed two fingers into her from behind, as she licked her way up the ass crack. She pressed her lips together, and sucked on the puckered asshole. She gave it a loud, succulent kiss.

"Oh no! You cant do that! No!" Ceylan cried, rearing and looking over her shoulder.

"Wrong bitch! I can. And I know you love it!"

Iris grabbed an ass cheek, sunk her fingers into it, and pulled it to the side, making the virgin hole gap open. Then she was rimming the asshole with her tongue, insinuating the long, pink wet organ into it, licking, poking, probing. She finger fucked Ceylan's pussy, whilst she tongue fucked her asshole. These were new sensations for Ceylan Ceylan dropped her face to the bed covers, squeezed her eyes shut as if trying to hide the fact that she was getting off big time. But she could not stop herself screaming and cumming hard again. She shoved her hips back at Iris.

Finally, Iris pushed Ceylan onto her back and dove into her arms.

"Oh Ceylan, you sweet thing. I always knew you wee a tasty treat!" Iris purred into her lips, then they were tongue kissing immediately.

Iris went licking, nibbling and biting her way down Ceylan's chin, and soft throat, down to the half cups, where she feasted hungrily on the dark, rock hard nipples. She chewed on them, spat on them, licked them, sucked them, going back and forth between them. Ceylan cried softly, pushing her chest at the blonde's hungry mouth.

Then the blond girl went licking down the soft, toned belly, and spent quality with her navel, licking all around it, and in it.

Then finally, she went down to the mound. As the Turkish girl trembled and shuddered with expectation, Iris quickly jammed the thong to the side and clamped her mouth over the excited, fat Turkish clit. She smiled up at Ceylan, her upper teeth on the pubic bone like she was biting into a bun. She licked and sucked on the Turkish clit again as she fingered the pussy with her experienced finger.

Ceylan needed no telling. She immediately raised her thighs and pressed her knees to the sides of her face. The Turkish girl's moans and groans mingled with the German's hungry grunts.

Iris got her off again and again. Finally, the Turk begged her to stop. Her pussy was now aching from all the cumming.

The two of them lay in each other's arms, kissing and stroking each other, sharing a joint.

They were silent for a while, panting and blowing smoke.

"That guy there is one of my clients.." Ceylan giggled, pointing to the cover of a business Magazine that lay on the carpeted floor.

"What! Thats one of the richest men in Hamburg, yunno!"

"Yeah, I know..." Ceylan sneered as she picked up the Magazine.

The two girls looked at the photo of a man in a suit and tie, who was posing on an office desk. He was a tall, handsome, dark haired, pale faced German of about 45. He was slightly overweight, but he looked good, confident and powerful.

"Thats fucking Thomas Grubber, you know," Iris said. They say he started off from scratch and built a 50 Million Euro business."

"Yeah. Yunno, he asked me to do him privately. We met in a hotel. But all of a sudden, he wanted me to put on this Sado-Maso leather shit. Wanted me to kick and whip his ass, and make him lick my boots. He is fucking sick."

"Did you do it?"

"Hell no! I ran away. What a sick, stingy motherfucker," Ceylan sneered. He hardly tips at all.

"Well, thats how he got rich!" Iris laughed. Ceylan laughed too, and tossed the magazine away.

"I have never been fisted before, you know! You nasty girl!" Iris giggled loudly.

"I have never had sex with a girl before, you know?" Ceylan said softly, laying her head on Iris' fat boobs.

"Me neither," Iris responded and they both laughed. "So, how did you like it?"

"It was great. But I think we shouldn't do it again. It is against my religion, you know, and if my parents find out..."

"Your parents! When are you gonna learn to start living for yourself, you dumb bitch!" Iris sneered.

"I am not like you. You are a slut Iris, a natural German slut! You have no shame!" Ceylan retorted, with derision.

"Well, from now on, you are my slut, you hear. And when we are finished with this joint, you are going to lick my ass like I did yours. Tonight, you are going to fuck this black guy I told you about alright. You are going to give him a good dick massage, and afterwards he will do what the fuck he wants with you!"

"Fuck you Iris! I am not your fucking slut you sick cow!" Ceylan sneered, all the over confident Ghetto bitch!

"Aren't you now?" Iris cupped Ceylan's pussy and it was dripping wet. "You are dripping wet, yunno." She eased her digits insides the wet, hot fuck hole as she bore her tongue into Ceylan's mouth. "I am gonna kiss you now and make you taste your ass and pussy." Ceylan immediately felt her excitement rising and she became so horny she felt dizzy from it. Her mouth opened for Iris's tongue and she sucked on it. Then she was hugging her and stroking her, as her hips rolled against her fingers.

"I need my ass licked,"

A while later, Iris rolled out of Ceylan's arms, turned on her belly, and spread her thighs. She slid a pillow under her hips, raising her ass, and spread her thighs wide. She reached behind her back and pulled her cheeks wide apart. Ceylan raised herself up on her elbow and gazed into the dark ass crack. One part of her felt revulsion. But her mouth was watering instantly, against her religion and her upbringing. She gently eased her face downwards, to plate ass, whilst the blond slut smoked a joint.

Chapter 9

When Dez came back that evening, Iris offered him Ceylan Dez took the Turkish beauty and fucked the shit out of her, without even asking her her name or how her day was going. Ceylan was so shocked and so mad, but she was so horny and she was getting off even more, being dominated and made to do things that she had been taught all her life were bad and not for her. If her brothers and dad could see her now, getting fucked by a black guy and made to suck his dick, and then taking it up the ass as she ate Iris' ass, she would be dead a thousand times over.

However, all that happened was Dez fucked her to death and then he fucked her back to life. Ceylan loved feeling the thick, massive, dark cock violating her tight holes. She came so often and so hard she thought she would go mad.

Afterwards, Iris showed him proudly, told her black boyfriend what Ceylan had said about Grubber.

"Are you still fucking his wife?"

"No, I last fucked her two months ago."

"Look, I think you need to fuck her again, and Ceylan, you need to take Mr Grubber's offer."

"No! He is sick!"

"I will be there with you. We need to shake this rich couple and get paid!!!" Iris said, laughing dirtily.

Chapter 10

Dez called up Grubber's wife. The multi millionaire house wife was so glad to hear from her former lover. She had met Dez as he was working a for a parcel service, two years earlier.

To the outside world, Thomas and Ingrid Grubber were a perfectly matched, happy, rich couple with two pretty blond children. In fact, may men envied Thomas his tall, slim, sexy, red haired, model like wife. And many women envied Ingrid her rich, handsome, successful and athletic husband. I

indeed, Ingrid was quite pleased with Thomas as a husband. He could provide for her and the children and he loved her and the kids. The only problem was that he was a workaholic. And, he had never displayed much interest in sex. He had a sizable dick, an athletic, fit body and all, but he just did not have that much of a sex drive. He was quite content with having sex once a week.

This was quite painful for Ingrid, for the red blooded German woman loved sex. She had a more than healthy libido. Before she settled down with her husband, she had led a very exciting, variable sex life, with many partners, of both sexes.

Initially, Ingrid was quite occupied with raising their two children who came just after their marriage. However, when the kids started going to school, and she was left with a lot of time on her hands, her sexual frustration started grating on her nerves.

When she tried to talk to Thomas, he told her that he had to work. She should find herself some hobbies instead of thinking about sex all the time. The desperate white housewife tried every trick to stimulate her husband, from porn, to sexy lingerie, massages and whatever.

What she didn't know then was that her husband had a big secret he could not share with her. What really got him off was Sado-Macho stuff. He loved to be dominated and put down. He had fantasies of being chained,, whipped, spat on, kicked, handcuffed and made to lick boots. Normal sex just didn't do the trick for him anymore. He was now resorting to erotic massages. He would let his fantasies run free as a sexy young woman stroked his genitals till he came.

Ingrid was getting so frustrated, even thinking of divorcing her husband. But then she talked with a friend and she said, "Hey, don't be stupid. You cant get a divorce because of that. Find yourself a lover, some young horny guy, then everything will be fine."

It was then that an exotic, young black Postman came came into Ingrid's life like a gift from heaven. He came to deliver a parcel to her one stormy, cold winter morning, a young , handsome African, who was sneezing and shaking like a reed, almost turning pale from the stinging cold. Ingrid invited him into her house, sat him by the fire and gave him a hot cup of Irish coffee. After he thawed up, he removed his overall jacket and she saw that he had a sexy, muscular, athletic body. They chatted and Ingrid felt excited, hearing his deep, dark laugh, seeing his dark eyes looking her over in appreciation. She invited him to stay for lunch and they ate together, flirting heavily. The African was ogling her at the tall, sexy model like housewife, making her compliments. She could tell he was in lust with her. She told him he should drop by and say hallo, when he had his shifts, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Ingrid started looking forwards to the African student's visits. He always left her house for last, so he had time when he came. She would put on something elegant, but sexy and would prepare some nice food. Dez would always wear a tight, muscle shirt under his overalls. When he removed them, Ingrid would gaze at his dark muscles, and be gripped by a carnal lust for them.

They would chat and flirt, and Ingrid would love feeling his eyes on her, just like she had her eyes on him. When he left, after his third visit, the young African hugged her and kissed her cheeks. She hugged him back, molding her soft body into his hot muscles. Her heart beat wildly. His dark eyes bore down into her blue-gray eyes and he kissed her lips. Ingrid as gripped with carnal lust and kissed him back hungrily. Then, as he started touching her breasts and stroking her ass, though she wanted him so, so much, Ingrid got cold feet.

"No. Please stop it! Sorry honey! I just cant!" she nearly cried.

"No problem honey. Thanks for the nice food and wonderful time!"

he kissed her cheeks, called her beautiful and left. Ingrid thought she might never see him again. He would find her boring and prudish, she thought. Maybe stupid, for leading him on and then backing away.

However, the day after the next, the young man turned up. They ate and had a glass of wine as usual. However, this time, he produced a joint. Ingrid was not so keen at first, but he talked her into taking a couple of puffs. She got high and very relaxed. And when he took her in his arms this time, she came to him willingly and let him make love to her.

The under fucked housewife was very impressed with the young African lover. He was very experienced, confident and compassionate. He took his time, finding out what she liked and how, and he pleased her so much. He enjoyed driving a woman wild and seemed to make all the rumors about black men true, that had huge cocks, and impressive sexual prowess.

He would drop by and make love to her for three and four hours in the afternoon and Ingrid would be fucked out of her mind and happy as child at Christmas by the time he left.

Ingrid had the idea that he was getting kicks out of fucking the shit out of a married, rich white wife. But she didn't care as long as he fucked her good. They had hot, steamy sex in every room of her Villa, even on her marital bed, an antique massive Oak bed, worth at least €10 000. The black man had a talent for bringing out the slut in her. He soon had the shy, neglected housewife doing outrageous and nasty, dirty things. She discovered she loved sucking cock and even licking balls and the young, black woodsman soon had her tasting his black asshole, and loving it. Then he was fucking her ass.

Things couldn't have been better for the house wife, and then her lover seemed to get tired of her. He changed his job and started working in a pub. She had visited him there a couple of times and realized that he now worked surrounded by pretty, young women. She figured he had, or would lose interest in her soon. The new postman was a German, in his thirties. He looked good, but Ingrid wanted a black man, with a big, black cock. She was not interested in white guys.

It was with great pleasure that Ingrid received the call from Dez. She had been thinking of him, stroking her pussy, and getting all wet, ever since she had met him with Iris at the Italian restaurant.

Dez told her he was missing her fine ass and could he drop by and fuck her to death. This was his typical style. Ingrid played hard to get at first and then agreed that he should visit the next day, when her husband was safely at work and her kids at school.

"Cool," Iris said, as she sucked Dez off.

Chapter 11

In the morning, Ingrid got up like a good German housewife and made breakfast for her husband and children. She fussed all over them, straightened their clothes, kissed them good bye, and waved after them in the driveway, as they rolled off in a chauffeur driven, gold colored Maibach.

Then the slut German housewife prepared herself for her date with her young, African lover. She was itching all over for his big black cock. As Dez dropped by her Villa, the door was open. Ingrid was nowhere in sight, but Dez found a note that said, "In the bedroom, nice, wet and ready." Dez told Iris, who had a camera, to be quiet then he led her inside.

They heard heard soft, romantic music, some Michael Bolton shit, as they stepped into the bedroom. Ingrid was like a red headed erotic fantasy come to life, lying in the center of a huge bed, on a cream colored, silk bed cover. She was on her belly, her long hair spread out around her shoulders and sides, hiding her face. The German housewife and mother of two, with the model type body, had a pillow under her hips, elevating her ass up. Her round, smooth buns split by tiny, pink thongs, beckoned to Dez like a mating call. Her long thighs were parted, and there was her plumb mound, all cupped in sheer, pink silk, the wet fanny lips plastered to the thin material.

Her long fingers were stroking her cunt through the sheer material. Dez gasped as he saw a dampness in the middle of her gusset.

Iris smiled evilly, from behind the door, as she filmed everything through the crack, catching Dez dropping his clothes in a jiffy and climb onto the huge bed with the 10 000 Euro mattress, fat dick dangling like a black truncheon about to do some serious whipping.

The black student reached for the German housewife, and pulled her ass up. He fished her thong out of her crack, hooked it over an ass cheek and went down on her, to lick and tongue her tasty, sticky, salty gash. Ingrid was so horny her juices pured lavishly into his mouth and he drank them greedily. Ingrid moaned and rocked and then lunged back at him. She got so horny she started grabbing her ass cheeks, smacking them and yanking them apart as the greedy black student ate her pussy and then went down and devoured her ass. Dez lapped up her crack and drove her mad. Then he made her drop her face to the bed and yank her cheeks apart with both hands, stretching her ass hole and making it yawn. He buried his digits into her dripping pussy and sank his tongue into her puckered pink ass hole. Ingrid moaned so sweetly and she started cumming.