Get Your Fuck On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you watch porn too!"

"Yeah, but I get my fuck on, boy! And I don't watch white boys fucking black girls, that's for sure!" Robi spotted something. "Damn! That's Kianna right there. Now baby got butt!!!! Click on her."

Dan clicked, and the screen was filled with images of a pretty black girl, flashing her cootchie and striking very lascivious poses.

"Say Robi, eh, do black chicks fuck better than white?" Dan asked, returning the joint.

"Man, pussy is pussy. What makes the difference is if the woman is cool or not. And I can tell you, the coolest woman is the one that's lying in your bed, pussy spread wide open and begging to get fucked."

Dan clicked onto an image and his jaw dropped as he gazed straight into a bald, black pussy, all spread out like the rainbow. He drowned in the bald, dark cunt, with long, furled, black lips, framing a gleaming, wet, pink-reddish slit.

"I have never fucked a black chick, yunno," he said in a trembling voice.

"Then stop looking at them porn pics and pick up a black chick at the party."

"I don't know how to pick up black chicks," he said helplessly, as he closed the page.

"Oh Dan man," the African groaned. "Alright, listen, at the party, right? You pick up a white chick, I pick up a black one. We bring them here, lay them on the bed, side by side, fuck them, slap hands like a tag team, and switch rides. Then you get to sample some black pussy, alright?"

"Are you crazy, dude! They would never agree..."

"Cut that weak ass crap, we wont ask them, we'll just do it! This aint no democracy, it's a DICK-tatorship! Lets get rolling."

Dan nearly came in his pants, fantasizing of taking tool to a dark, sweet, chocolate sister. He had always found black women more attractive than white. Whenever he saw those sexy, half naked, steamy black girls in Hip Hop and RnB videos, all he wanted to do was jump in there and f*** them. Even when he saw Serena or Venus Williams, running around on the tennis court, in those short skirts, he wanted to f*** them. Or any alluring, dark singer, or actress on TV... Dan would have just liked to f*** the shit out of them. Several times, he had leered after black women on the street, or on campus, but he just never dared approach them. That's why he met his black women on the Internet, with a mouse in one hand, and his joystick in the other. Now, that's true fucking romance right there! Get outta here.

Chapter 4

They drove to a mate of his to pick up some weed. Then they sat in the truck, in front of the party venue, smoking until all you could see through the windows were thick, fluffy white clouds of the ganja. They stumbled into the party, stoned immaculate, eyes all slanted. And all the while, Dan's cock was rock hard. He found himself a nice wall to lean on, and he was off to dreamland, where all the women looked like Tyra Banks and Haile Berry, oh yeah, plus Beyonce, and they were all his loving wives.

Robi was not so much into stoned reveries, the brother was trying to get his fuck on. He stood next to Dan, feeling excited and energetic, his body swaying, feet tapping, eyes roving around, his radar trying to pick up alluring females within striking distance.

Suddenly, a woman who was walking through the crowd caught his attention. She was a tall brunette, with pale skin. She looked much older than all the other people present. She must have been in her early thirties. She was tall and curvy. She had this elegant, mature look, dressed in a white, men's shirt that was draped over her medium sized tits and a short, wide, black skirt. Black, smoky, transparent stockings made her juicy thighs and athletic legs even more alluring. Her feet were in black high heels.

"Damn!" Robi groaned, digging her. "Now that's a hot MILF!!!"

"Where's the Mother I'd Love to Fuck?" Dan asked eagerly.

"Right before your dick, son!" Robi chuckled. As if on cue, the mature brunette, who was just passing them, looked up and her blue-grayish eyes met the African's dark eyes. He smiled. She smiled back, blushed and quickly averted her eyes.

Robi immediately reached for her arm and gently but firmly pulled her over.

"Hi there, I'm Robi," he said warmly, taking her hand.

"Hi, I am Beth." She replied shyly.

Her face was alright. The big eyes were mesmerizing, the glossy, pink lips could have been a touch fuller, but they were wide, which was good for su..., yeah you know. She wasn't chubby, but wasn't too slim either. She had all the curves in the right places, especially around the hips and the ass. Robi could just imagine making MAMA bounce right back at him. She was definitely attractive. There was a touch of melancholy to her, but on the whole, the total package was FINE!!!

"Say, are you a Professor or something?" Who said flattery doesn't work?

"No," she laughed sweetly. She was obviously a bit drunk. "I just decided to change towns and go back to college, and make a new beginning."

"So, where are you from?"

"Oh, Detroit."

"Damn! I didn't know they had such fine women up in Detroit. I thought all you guys had was cars, Eminem and Kid Rock and shit!" he laughed.

She laughed too, and brushed a strand of hair out of her face, in a sweet, flirty way.

Beth had been in town for several months now. Someone from her class had invited her along. Beth liked Robi instantly. He was slightly taller than her, and he had a lean, athletic body. His face wasn't pretty, but handsome, in a manly way. He was confident and relaxed, his deep voice was delightful on the eardrum, and his easy laugh was infectious. There was something masculine and virile about him, and he had this raw, wild, almost animal energy. Though usually shy and reserved, she decided to hang around and chat a lil. They fell into easy conversation as if they were mates.

A strong vibe was flowing between them. He was feeling her, and she was feeling him. Their eyes were flirting with each other. Unconsciously, she started twirling on her shirt, and rolling her heels, feeling an excitement as they flirted.

Robi liked mature American women, from 30 upwards. Some of them knew that life wasn't about living up to other people's expectations. One lady in that age group had told him, "Oh, when you get there, you either got the money, the car, the house, the security, or you're never gonna get it. So, either way, you wanna have fun in life. All I need is a good dick to make my life complete! Amen!!!"

Well, he had given her that, till her husband found out and threatened to shoot his black African hide full of holes. With the guy being a member of the National Rifles Association, Robi took that shit serious. That pussy was good, but not worth dying for.

As he observed Beth, he thought there was something restless about her, like she was longing for a good, thorough fuck. She was kind of shy and reserved, but she had this suppressed, wild vibe. Robi was sure the hot, vibrant MILF could be a lot of fun, in the right circumstances.

"So, why did you did you leave Detroit, was something wrong?" Robi asked.

Although she did not know Robi, there was something warm and compassionate about him. Beth found herself pouring her heart out to him. As she talked about her ex husband, Robi saw a cloud of sorrow and frustration descend on her. He put his hand on her back, gently, and it made her feel better. Robi was pleased to hear that she was solo.

"Sorry about that. So how many kids do you have?"

"None..." Beth answered.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself, a healthy, beautiful, grown up woman like yourself, and you cant even manage to get pregnant? Do you want me to explain to you how kids are made?" he teased.

"Of course I know how kids are made, stupid!" she giggled and slapped his arm. "Its just that, well, there was no place for kids in our lives."

"So, what were you working for? What did you do, buy a jumbo jet? Explain it to me please," he asked, his smile teasing her.

Beth shifted uncomfortably on her feet.

"Well, do you have kids yourself, if you think they are such a good idea?"

"No. I haven't met the right woman. But when I do, I'm knocking her up!!!" he gave a dirty laugh.

"Well, it was just as well we didn't have kids, seeing as how it turned out." Beth said, her eyes turning sorrowful.

"Oh, come now Beth," he squeezed the small of her back, sending shivers up and down her spine. "If you were my woman, you can be damn sure I'd be knocking you up and making sure there were plenty, pretty, happy lil Beths running around the planet." Robi said earnestly, and Beth felt a ripple of pride and a thrill from his words. "And I think you would look beautiful pregnant," he added, and squeezed her back again.

They looked into each other's eyes. Time seemed to stand still. Beth felt her heart hammering in her chest. She could just imagine this wild African pressing her thighs wide apart and stabbing her with his spear, pumping her insides full of his fertile sperm and knocking her up. Suddenly, she discovered just how hot and wet her pussy was. Or maybe it had been for a while, and she was just noticing, coz you couldn't get that wet in a second. Suddenly, she felt scared. There was a funny feeling in her stomach.

"Eh, please excuse me Robi... I have to look for my friend. Maybe we can chat again later," she stuttered, feeling woozy.

"Gimme your number. I'll call you up about them babies. Maybe I will find you a guy who can KNOCK YOU UP!!!" he laughed dirtily.

Beth gave him her number and left, with a bounce to her step and a swing to her hip.

Robi looked after her for a while, so beautiful, and yet so lonely and sad. He would definitely be calling her up. When he had talked babies to her, his heart was like... He almost felt like running after her.

Chapter 5

Robi decided to concentrate on the mission. He looked at Dan who was leaning against the wall, dreaming of giving it to Ashante and Tony Braxton.

"Hey Danny boy, start looking for the sweet lil blonde whilst I hook us up with a sista. Make sure you find a bona fide slut, not some prissy lil Baptist good girl."

Robi mingled with the crowd, and soon bumped into Elaine, a 24 year old dark, sexy black chick who studied History, and played field hockey. She was tall, and slender, with thick breasts and a thick, round, brown ass. Elaine was looking hot, dressed in a black fishnet top, with a semi transparent black bra underneath, and a pair of ass hugging black longs.

Robi had had a fling with Elaine, she was a fine booty mama and she was wicked in bed. She was very intelligent, but rather complicated and moody. She wanted to have fun, but wasn't yet ready for a commitment. Sometimes, when he met her, she would tell him that all men were dogs. On other times she would say, "lets fuck like dogs."

On this evening, the bootylicious, dark princess was in good spirits and very amiable to Robi. He did not waste time; he was all in her face in a second, hitting on her and giving her a hit of the bomb-azz weed.

Elaine could tell instantly that Robi had plans for her fine, thick ass and his big dick. But she wasn't ill disposed to his amorous advances. She knew his dick wasn't trash. Elaine was feeling horny. She hadn't sex in over a month, and she had a nasty itch in her pussy that needed to be soothed by an enduring erection. She needed to get her fuck on that night, and Robi was heaven sent.

So she didn't waste time either, she pulled him to the dance floor and they were soon doing the bump and grind. She put that ass on him like Fat Joe and Ashante. And just to remove any doubts he might have had, she pushed her thick tits into his chest and cupped his firm butt through his jeans, giving the brother a squeeze. Then they were tongue kissing.

Then, just in case he was a real idiot, and still hadn't caught on, she whispered in his ear, "Don't smoke too much of that weed boy, I don't want you sleeping on the job, alright!"

"Don't even worry about it!" Robi responded. "I'll put you through overtime, baby girl! Put that on my homies!"

Dan was standing against the wall, watching his mans bumping and grinding and lip-sucking on the crowded dance-floor, thinking, "Damn! Why cant I do that shit?"

Dan, a kid from an upper middle class family, always felt like there was something in his head that held him back, like he couldn't let go 100% and enjoy life. He was amazed and envious of the carefree way in which his African mate went about things. If he saw a girl he liked, he tried his luck (as in, he tried to have an intellectual discussion, not what you are thinking... Ha, ha, ha.). If she said "fuck no!" he didn't give a fuck. He was like, "So many fish in the sea."

Now if ol' Dan would hit on a chick and she said no, he would need 6 months to recover from the trauma and build up his self confidence again. As a result, he did not even dare hit on chicks.

Beth stood against the wall watching Robi and Elaine. On one hand she felt jealous and pissed, seeing the guy who'd sent the color rising to her cheeks, now getting down with another girl. She almost felt as if he was cheating on her. But on the other hand, seeing them dancing, kissing and fondling each other aroused her. There was a tangible sexual tension between the two. The dark girl was certainly pretty and voluptuous, and the sexy way she moved... Damn!

"No way I could compete with that hot, sexy, young, dark thing," she said to herself, feeling envy, and a lil pissed off at black women in general, and that one in particular. For a second, her tipsy mind considered just going and bashing her. But the black chic looked rather formidable, like a slimmer version of Serena. No thank you. Better to just lose the dude and feel pissed, than lose the dude and get bashed.

But as Beth gazed at the black belle, she decided she wouldn't mind dancing with her either, or just sliding in between them and shaking the booty. Now that would be...

"My, are we libidinous tonight, Beth," she chuckled.

Beth started feeling kind of pissed off at her ex husband for last two almost sexless years. Beth had always been a faithful soul, who never cheated. 3 years earlier, when their conjugal sexual activities had started declining, she had gone and bought herself a long, slim Vibrator with six different settings, and they had been best friends ever since, close like butter and toast.

"No wonder I'm getting horny from watching those two," she said to herself, feeling the moisture seep into her soaked panties. She was sure those two young blacks would be fucking that night. She could just imagine it, raw, fiery, unbridled passion, loud moans and sharp cries, bedsprings creaking... dirty, sweaty vigorous humping, laced with dirty talk, cuss words... exactly what she needed. Her panties got even wetter!

Beth suddenly jumped out of her aroused reverie as she realized that Robi had caught her ogling them. He smiled and winked, and she blushed and looked away.

Chapter 6

Dan jumped when Robi came and asked him how far he had gone in sorting out his half of the deal. He told him to get his ass off the wall and get moving. There were so many hot, drunk, white girls around, and he needed to get his pimping on.

Dan walked through the crowded party, seeing hot girls everywhere, most of whom he would have ravished on the spot, sticking a dick up in them Peter North style. But... Dan looked alright, girls liked him, and he could get into conversation relatively easily. The problem was that his closing was weak. He always ended up making friends with girls instead of making mad, passionate love. And that was just something that pissed him off about girls. He wanted to punish them all Peter North style, by... Which he would have done in the first place anyway, if they'd only just let him... Damn!

Robi started getting impatient. Elaine was itchy and she wanted to get home and get her fuck on. They cornered Dan and raised the pressure.

"Hey man, you got 30 more minutes to sort your shit out, otherwise me and Elaine here are fucking off!"

"What's he gotta sort out?" Elaine asked, keeping her ass pressing and grinding into Robi's cock, just to remind him of the finer things in life which he could be enjoying, if they just left the damn party.

"Man, look at you. Is that how you get your pimping on, is standing with your back to the wall, like an old ass tired man?" he sneered.

"Man, yunno these bitches are fucked. I'm like, "Whats up?" and they wanna tell me about their boyfriend's and shit and ask me for stupid advice. What the fuck do I look like?" Dan sneered, mad at all girls, and ogling Elaine greedily.

"Man, I aint gonna go off and find your ass a white chick, you hear?"

"Are you horny?" Elaine teased, smiling naughtily, as she reached between Dan's thighs and cupped his cock. If he wasn't too stoned, Dan would have just run away. Bolted right out of there, like a bat outta hell. Elaine laughed at his discomfort and gave his hot, throbbing hardness a squeeze. "You got a flashlight in there, white boy?" she teased.

Dan laughed nervously, feeling relieved as Elaine took her hand away. The sweet girl didn't even know how close he came to just shooting it right in her palm.

"Well, how about we just go home and have a sandwich then?" Elaine suggested with a dirty laugh, "That way, if one dick is trash, I got a spare wheel in the motherfucker!"

"So, Elaine, you wanna fuck this sleepy white boy here?" Robi asked, patting Dan's shoulder.

Elaine looked Dan over. Dan blushed. "Well, he does looks kind of sleepy, but he's cute. And his dick is alright. Do you wanna fuck me? Or do you just wanna stare at me all night?" she teased him.

Dan's jaw worked but no sound came out.

"Of course he does. So Dan, here is your black girl, and the Orgy is dead. The Orgy is DEAD!!!" He eased Elaine at Dan. "You know, he is feening for black pussy."

"You never slept with a black girl?" She glowered at him. Dan shook his head. "You a racist?"

"No, no, no!!!" Dan said frantically.

"Chill, man! I'm just trippin!" Elaine laughed. "What you scared of. Somebody told you black chicks bite or what the fuck?" she teased him, and stroked his cheek. "Damn! I'm gonna enjoy my self with you tonight," she giggled nastily.

Dan felt exhilarated and scared at the same time. In some part of his brains, he had always been scared of these people. Not of Robi, coz he came from Africa, but of these ones. The African Americans.

However, as Elaine turned her back to him and leaned into his body, that felt good. He eased his arms around her, and she felt warm and soft. All woman. He hoped though that she wouldn't keep grinding that ass into him. She was playing with fire right there, orgy or no orgy. Dan started feeling the music swaying with Elaine.

Robi winked at his mans and walked away. Fuck the orgy, he wanted to find Mama and talk babies.

Chapter 7

Robi walked through the crowd "searching", like Mary J Blige, without the Villa and the millions. He found her chatting with a couple of younger girls. He placed a hand on her lower back, and she turned to face him. He kept his hand right on the small of her back. Baby was vibrant, for sure. And tipsy.

"Wassup, Beth," he greeted as if they were old friends.

"Oh, hi there, Robi it was, wasn't it?" the tipsy lady asked, surprised, yet delighted to see him. And she was savoring the pressure of his hand on her neglected flesh, feeling like doing a little wiggle.

"Yeah, how is the party going? How come you aint dancing?"

"Oh, I suppose I am getting a bit too old for that," she giggled.

"No, come on... You're sexy, elegant, classy and crispy," he said with a charming smile, making her blush. "Here," he passed her a joint. Beth rarely smoked weed, but something in her was feeling adventurous. After several pulls, she felt the drug enter her already intoxicated brain and just explode, making her feel comfy and lackadaisical.