Getaway

Story Info
Adam takes Rachel to Miami.
4k words
4
7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

I sat on the plane unable to get Anne off my mind. I knew this weekend was strictly for Adam and me, but our busty blonde was invading my thoughts. I tried to think of other things, like say the fact that I was a mile in the air, but I just couldn't. But that realization hit me rather suddenly, and I clenched the arm rest with all I had. I hated flying, absolutely hated it. I didn't like the idea of being so far up in the air and not having any control over what was going to happen next. It just wasn't a position I liked to be in.

A long sigh escaped my mouth as I relaxed my grip on the armrests. A nervous smile plastered across my face as I made eye contact with the person next to me, embarrassment filled me. It must be so obvious that I was scared out of my mind. They returned my smile much to my surprise, and just went about their business. I couldn't wait to get off this plane. With another deep sigh, I leaned back against the seat. My head fell to my left side and I looked out the window to the landscape beneath me. Everything was so small and insignificant from up here. I quickly shut the window as apprehension flooded me.

"Think happy thoughts, Rachel." I thought.

All I could think of was the last couple days I had spent with Anne a month ago, and my biggest fantasy. A genuine smile erupted across my lips as I remembered the former. Long story short, Anne had gotten a little creative with a bottle of champagne, some toys and other things. The thought brought a rush of heat through my body. I squirmed in my seat and an involuntary moan escaped me. My eyes clenched shut, and at that point I was almost positive my neighbor probably thought I was a little insane. It didn't mean anything to me, though. I was just trying to get through this flight, then I'd be relaxing on the beach for the weekend with my sexy second lover. I let the thought continue in my head, and then I switched gears as that memory came to a very sad end. I moved my left hand from the arm rest to my knee, and moved it slowly up my leg. I let it trail up under the blanket that was spread across me. I had always wanted to be a member of the mile high club.

I closed my eyes and rested my hand in between my thighs outside of my clothes and let my mind wonder. If Adam was sitting next to me, I'm sure his hand would be under this blanket doing other things. And that was a hundred percent guarantee. I wished he was here with me, but his flight was coming from LA. He was probably already in Miami waiting on me by now. But nevertheless, I kept my eyes closed and imagined what it would be like to have him sitting next to me instead of this over weight judgmental asshole. I imagined his hand sliding up my thighs, teasing me a bit before coming up to the top of my pants, and finally taking that plunge.

I squashed the thought before it went any further in public, and plugged my earphones into the XM jack. Nothing like a little music to get me through this flight. Eventually I fell asleep, and didn't wake up until I heard the flight attendants making an all call for everyone to put their seat belts on. So I was finally in Miami, finally about to see the man that had been gone for almost four months. The reunion promised to be something amazing. As soon as the flight was securely on the ground, I exited the plane. Excitement bubbled through me, and not necessarily the sexual kind. I felt like a little kid at a theme park, the feeling was in the pit of my stomach and it was bursting to get out.

Adam would be waiting on me at baggage claim, the only thing I had to do was find my way there. It sounded simple enough, but I wasn't very good with directions. Eventually I got there, and my lover was waiting on me at the escalator as he promised. I smiled broadly as I saw his face, and he walked around the crowd to get to me. He pulled me against him as I stepped off the escalator. His arms felt so good around me, it was a feeling I really couldn't describe. I returned his hug and released him, putting him an arms length away from me.

"Dammit, Adam. It's been way too long," I kept the smile on my face. The butterflies in my stomach made their way up to my throat.

"I know, Rachel." He pulled me back against him, securing his arm across my back. He walked with me to the appropriate baggage carousel, and we got my luggage.

"What have you been up to, Adam?" I asked. I felt his grip tighten on my waist.

"Just the normal thing." His tone was tight, and I wondered what was wrong with him.

"What's wrong with you?" I couldn't resist the urge to ask.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." his head dropped as we pushed our way through the crowd that had gathered around us.

That was the one thing that always frustrated me. I couldn't go anywhere with Adam without it being a public thing. It was only slightly easier with Anne simply because she wasn't as widely known as Adam. I happily did it though. I was more than thrilled to be here with him. He pulled me out of the airport in a hurry. There was a car waiting on us and we hopped in quickly to avoid the cameras. Adam slumped back against the seat and let his breath out.

"Sometimes I hate that." He reached over and grabbed my hand. I returned the gesture and relaxed as I felt his thumb tracing circles on the back of my hand.

"I know, but at least you've got me here now," I said. Adam smiled back at me and the car started moving.

"True," He leaned forward and kissed me gently. I sank into him and his arm wrapped around my back once more. God, this felt amazing. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and began to explore me, I let him. And true to Adam's form, he pulled back just when I started to really get into it. A wide smile was plastered across his face.

"Can't have you getting all turned on in the car, now can we?"

I glared at him and moved back to where I was. I kept his hand in mine but kept up the pissy act, hopefully he knew I was just kidding. The driver looked back at us skeptically. He probably thought Adam was cheating on Anne right about now. I didn't know how I felt about that, because I knew he wasn't, but this guy had absolutely no idea about our arrangement. I squeezed Adam's hand and leaned against him.

"Where are we staying?" I looked up and was relieved to see him smiling down at me.

"Somewhere nice," he teased. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride, we'll be there soon."

I laid my head on his shoulder and did as he said. I couldn't think of anymore conversation. The flight had taken a lot out of me and all I wanted right now was a nice long nap. The ride started to get lengthy, and I felt myself nodding off to sleep and didn't stop it. I felt Adam wrap his arm around me again and pull me against him before I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later on a bed so soft I couldn't even begin to make myself get up. I heard Adam's soft breathing next to me and a quick look confirmed that he was asleep. He was behind me with his arm around me, his hand resting on my stomach. I turned to face him. Slowly I brought my hand to his face and drug my thumb down his cheek. He didn't move, so I just kept doing it. Adam stirred a little and I stopped. Waking him up was the last thing I wanted to do; when I first saw him it looked like he hadn't slept in days. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled myself against his chest. Now this position seems comfortable in theory, in reality I just couldn't breathe. I was locked in it now, though because Adam had tightened his grip around me and I couldn't move. He nuzzled his face into my hair and I just relaxed and accepted the fact that I was going to be a little uncomfortable at least until he woke up. Thankfully it wasn't long before he woke up. I had dozed off again and a sudden movement from him jolted me from my half sleep.

"It's about time." I joked and kissed him. He smiled against my lips.

"Because you're the one who should be talking." Adam rolled over and stretched. I noticed that he was naked then. How did I not notice that earlier? The answer would forever be a mystery. I placed my hand on his chest and pulled myself on top of him. It was a completely platonic move, but he responded to it. I leaned forward and kissed him gently.

"Not yet Adam, I'm still half asleep."

Adam sighed deeply and nodded. "But why, Rach? I know you want me."

"Because I'm starving." His smile turned into an amused smirk. "What?" I questioned.

"Isn't being hungry my job?" He grabbed my waist and pulled himself up on the bed. He was pressed against my ass and I was instantly turned on. His smirk deepened as he felt me respond to him "You want me now?"

I collected myself, "Not yet."

I was aware that the only reason I was able to resist him was because I wasn't naked. I lifted myself off of him in a hurry. "I'm going to eat first."

Just to tease him a little, I let my hand wonder down below as I moved off him. He grunted as I slid my hand up the length of him. His legs tensed in anticipation for what I might do next. I smiled widely as I stepped off the bed.

"I'll be back in a minute."

Adam's legs fell back onto the bed and a noise of protest escaped his throat, "Rae, I'm hard now, please if you do this now I'll take you somewhere nice." The look on his face almost convinced me, but I was going to hold to my statement.

"I'm hungry now, Adam. It'll take me twenty minutes tops to eat. Just occupy yourself or come eat with me." I was aware that my word choice was rather poor.

"I'll stay here and wait," He wrapped his hand around his dick to emphasize his point. "I have to take care of this."

"Whatever you want," I flashed a smile at him over my shoulder, "You might get a good treat downstairs.." I let the thought trail off as I walked out the door.

"I know I'll get a treat in here!" He called after me as I started down the stairs. I smiled to myself and made my way into the kitchen.

To my delight, the refrigerator was fully stocked and I decided to make an actual meal. It'd be a while before I could do anything with Adam anyways. I heard him making time with himself from down here, it sounded like he was having one hell of a time. I planted my feet firmly on the kitchen floor and tried not to think about how turned on I was. I tried to focus on the hamburger frying in front of me, but all the noise(overexaggerated noise, I might add) coming from the bedroom was more than a little distracting. I wanted to forget that I was hungry as fuck and just go upstairs and do what I had been waiting to do. I couldn't give into that though. Adam would hold it against me later, and that wasn't a position I wanted to be in. I shook the feeling out of me and turned my focus back to the meal. I wanted to eat and as soon as Adam was finished, he would come down and join me for dinner. I just had to get it cooked as soon as I could or he would be one hell of a pissy man in the next hour or so.

I let myself daydream a little as I cooked. It was all a part of a routine for me now, I cooked when I could and it was normally the same meal. Something with hamburger and pasta of some sort, I tried to switch it up as much as I could. I was delighted when I found the box of hamburger helper in the cabinet, it was like Adam had this place stocked according to what was in my cabinets back in New York. I had just added the noodles into the mixture when I felt Adam's arms wrap around me. His naked body pressed up against the length of me, and he laid a kiss on my cheek.

"Hamburger helper? Really Rachel?" he laughed in my ear.

"Shut up, it's easy." I put my hand on top of his and turned around to face him. He leaned in for a kiss and I happily gave him one. I explored his mouth with my tongue and his hand roamed down to my ass. He gave me a gentle squeeze and reluctantly I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked, a look of concern covered his face.

"Sorry Adam. It's just I don't want to get distracted, trust me you don't want to have me when I'm bitchy and hungry." I put a hand on his bicep and squeezed. The amazingly tattooed flesh under my hand was surprisingly soft. I rubbed the tiger that decorated his right arm absently. I wasn't a huge fan of the tattoos at first, but they had grown on me. They gave me something to trace when I was licking my way down his body... I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned against him. He closed the gap and held me tight.

"It's alright, Rachel. You know I won't push you."

I nodded against his chest and ran my hands down those abs. I just wanted him at the moment, I was torn between letting this meal finish cooking or just taking him right here. I would be a horrible partner if I did anything as bitchy as I was feeling right now, though. I pulled away from him for what seemed like the thousandth time and turned around to stir the food. It had a pleasant aroma, about as pleasant as hamburger helper can be.

"I know that, Adam." I responded after a pause, "I just feel bad because I know why we're here and I can't give it to you right now."

"Rachel, we're not here just for sex and you know that." He grabbed my shoulders. "I'm not just using you, I care about you."

"I know."

I let the conversation fall right there before I said anything I would regret later, and served us up two heaping plates of the cheesy meal. It tasted almost as amazing as it smelled. I ate it in a hurry and looked up to see Adam smiling at me. I turned red as embarrassment rolled through me. My face was hot, and the pale olive tones of my skin only accentuated the color, or so I thought. Adam started laughing and the redness only got deeper. Soon I was burying my face in my hands with a wide smile on my face.

"Oh, god. Adam I'm such a pig." I said through my hands. His laughter continued.

"It's okay Rachel," he choked out in between laughs, "You weren't lying to me, were you?"

"No," I said, and lifted my hands from my face. "I wasn't lying. I haven't ate all day."

"I'm sorry hon, if I had known that we would have stopped on the way here," Adam reached his arm across the table and took my wrist in his hand. "Let's finish eating and get to the fun stuff."

"Sounds like a plan to me, but I'm already finished." I smiled at him.

"Well I'm done, too." He held up his clean plate to prove his point. I reached across the table and took it from him so I could do the dishes. I walked into the kitchen, and to my surprise he was behind me when I got to the sink. He put his hands on my waist and tilted my head to the side.

"Are you okay with this," he whispered against my neck. He kissed me softly up to my ear and squeezed my hips.

"Yes," I moaned. I dropped the plates into the sink and braced myself on the counter. Adam lifted my shirt up and rubbed my stomach as he kissed my neck. I adjusted my stance, and spread my legs a little. It didn't take him very long to rise to the occasion, I felt him pressing against me again. I moved my head completely to the side to give him full access, and at about that same time one of his hands found my boobs. A loud gasp escaped my mouth as he played with my nipples through my bra.

Adam stepped back a little bit and lifted my shirt over my head. He spun me around to face him and kissed me full on the mouth. He was in a hurry to get my clothes off, apparently because the next thing I knew he had my pants off and he had me sitting on the counter in nothing but my underwear. His fingers traced the insides of my thighs just outside of my underwear and I knew he could see exactly how much I wanted him right then. This was just pure torture. His head moved to where his fingers had been, and he licked around the same spots. I moaned for him. The pleasure rolled through my body. My nipples stood erect, and he raised an arm to play with them. I arched into his hand and tried to push his head to where I wanted it. He looked up at me with playful eyes, and slowly he licked me through my panties. I moaned. This man certainly knew how to use his tongue. Much to my disappointment, he stopped there.

"Rae, I can't wait." He opened a drawer to my right and to my surprise he had put his condom stash there.

"What in the world, Adam?" I smiled at him as he picked one up.

"They're all over. You never know when the mood will hit." He smiled back.

"Smart thinking." I reached forward and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I hope you don't mind, it's just I've been waiting and I don't have the patience..."

"It's fine," I interrupted him. I was telling the truth. I didn't want to wait anymore. I didn't like it when he teased me like that anyways. Don't get me wrong, he knew how to use his mouth and all, I just wanted the main course.

Adam slid my underwear off of me and moved me to the edge of the counter. In a quick motion, he slid his fingers inside of me. I moaned for him as he warmed me up at least a little for him. That didn't last long, however.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," I said, completely breathless. He positioned himself and then pushed himself inside of me.

"Dammit!" I moaned. Adam grabbed onto my hips as he pumped in and out of me, his eyes wild.

"Ohhh.." He moaned. I moved against him and his breath came quick, "Oh God, oh God."

His grip on my hips got tighter as he lifted me off of the counter and brought me to the floor. I reached out and pulled him against me as he continued his fine work, and began to kiss my way down his neck. I hovered around the heartbeat in his neck, putting a little pressure behind the kiss and nibbled at him.

"Yes, Yes, don't stop," I moaned against his neck. My boobs were trying to bounce but I was pressed too firmly against Adam for that to work Adam shuttered and he increased his speed a little. I moved down his neck and got down to his nipples. I knew he loved this so I lingered there as much as I could. They felt great in my mouth, his strangled moans above me told me I was doing it just right and he began to lose his footing on the floor.

"Flip over and let me on top," I told him. He listened and I mounted him happily.

Adam's head rolled back as I rocked on top of him, his moans became louder and louder. His hands roamed my body, stopping here and there to play. I placed my hands on his knees and leaned back. I knew he loved it when I gave him a full view like this. Not to mention that it felt damn good.

"Dammit Adam!" I shouted as he pushed his hips up. He was as far as he could go in me, filling me up like no one had before, and I was about to come for him. The feeling started as a low pressure in my stomach and worked its way down. I adjusted myself to a sitting position and planted my hands firmly on his chest and the orgasm over took me, "Adaaaammm!" I called his name out as he continued to pound inside of me. It took me a second to recover, and when I did I moved off of him and slid the condom off. I knew he didn't like this with them on.

I grabbed him with my right hand and slid my mouth over the tip of his cock. He groaned with pleasure, and put his hands on the back of my head. I hated that, but I let him do it anyways. He started thrusting his dick in my mouth and I tried hard not to choke on him. I moved my other hand to his balls, and that slowed him down a bit. His movements started to get a little jerky and I knew he was close.

"Uuuuuhhh," he moaned. I looked up at him and made eye contact. His lips parted slightly and he let his head fall back as he came. He held my head down and his come slid down the back of my throat with ease. He let me go as he relaxed and I slinked my way up his body and laid down on his chest.

"Adam," I whispered against him. His eyes were glassy with pleasure.

"Whaa," He responded.

"Do you feel better now? Because I do." I buried my head in his thankfully unmanscaped chest, and he started to play with my hair.

"Mhmmm, but I promise next time won't be so rushed." He said with a smile.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12