Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,203 Followers

I caught Brandon several times gazing at my tits. He would look down at the plate below him and surreptitiously move his eyes upwards, taking a sneaky look at my large rack. My pussy was getting wet!!

Maybe seducing Brandon was not going to be too hard. Like most 18 year old boys he had a fascination with big breasts...and I sure had a big pair to use!

I thought again about that little nightdress in my case. My big tits would look amazing encased in that thin lacy material. Brandon would get a much better view of his horny mother's titties later tonight!

My pussy practically creamed at the thought of so blatantly showing my busty body to my well hung boy. I squirmed slightly in my seat trying to scratch the hot itch in my cunt!

Soon we had left the truck-stop and were back on the road. I had taken over the driving and we were heading towards St Louis.

Using the Route 66 map, we took a small diversion from our route and visited the old Chain of Rocks Bridge, the one that carried the 'Mother road' over the Mississippi. Sadly only a pedestrian crossing now and we were soon back in the car and driving again.

The outside temperature was still climbing as the time reached late afternoon. We had been on the road for quite a few hours now and getting lost around the ring roads of St. Louis extended our journey.

We sighted the magnificent Gateway Arch and headed into town for a brief stop.

"You wanna go to the top mom?" Brandon asked as we parked the car and walked towards the famous monument.

"Yeah, let's do it." I replied.

Going up in the tiny elevator that carries tourists to the narrow enclosed viewing platform at the top of the arch, I again noticed Brandon glance at my tits. He was really paying attention to my 'babies' today. I looked down to see my hard nipples poking into the material of the t-shirt and I could not help but smile slightly.

The view from the top of the arch was magnificent. The plains of Missouri stretched away in the far distance, covered by a sunny haze. Down below, the waters of the Mississippi glistened in the afternoon sun and an old paddle steamer sat moored to the bank. People shuffled around on the narrow walkway, jostling for position at the little windows that overlooked this beautiful city. Camera flashlights kept going off as people recorded this moment, 630 feet above St.Louis.

**

It was almost 5.30 by the time we rejoined the highway and headed southwards again. The map of Route 66 showed some towns up ahead where we hoped to be able to find our first hotel to spend the night. We passed the signpost for the famous Meramec Caverns, which Jesse James is said to have used as a hideout, although a lot of people doubt the claim!

In the little town of Cuba, Missouri, we found a real beating heart of the old Route 66. The signs and artworks paid homage to those bygone days of travel on this forgotten road.

"Oh look at that over there...Wigwam's!" Brandon called out as we headed through town.

"Oh yeah, I have heard about these, it's a motel I think!" I replied.

"That's cool..wanna try and stay here the night?"

"Yeah let's pull over and go see!" I said as we neared the entrance driveway. Just then I saw a rope thrown across the turnoff and a sign attached to it.

"What's it say?" I asked.

"Closed for refurbishment..Oh damn it!" Brandon replied with an angry tone.

"Oh that's a shame..That would have been fun!" I replied, equally disappointed.

"You know what this is not the only wigwam motel on Route 66, I am sure there is another one someplace...In California maybe?"

"I will have a look in the book," Brandon replied as he began to thumb through the pages of the guidebook.

"We will try further on," I said, as I swung the car back onto the road.

"Yeah here it is," Brandon said after a few moments, "It's near San Bernardino, Rialto California...The Wigwam Motel."

"Ok, we will try to get in there when we hit California. Maybe that can be our last night before we get to Los Angeles?" I said hopefully.

Brandon nodded and turned his attention back to the GPS.

"Looks like Rolla, Missouri is the next town along the road here..let's try there!" He said.

"Ok..sounds good!" I replied again.

A little while later we entered the town of Rolla and pulled up outside a 'Days Inn' Motel.

It was already dark when we drove into the car park and stopped in front of the office. The motel itself was set round in a two storey semi-square block and we were encouraged to see the 'Vacancies' sign outside.

Brandon jumped out the car and went inside the office, where I could see through the window that an old guy was stood behind the desk. A few moments later Brandon came back outside and gave me a thumbs up sign and motioned me to come into the office.

I parked the car in a parking bay and walked inside.

"They have got a couple of rooms left," Brandon said. "You get us checked in and I will go unload the car."

"Alright," I replied as Brandon headed out of the office door.

I smiled at the man behind the desk as I approached him.

"Hello, how are you mam?" He asked warmly.

"Yeah I am fine thanks, you have a room for the night?" I said back.

"Sure do mam..I got two rooms left for tonight. You want them both or are sharing?

"Sharing will be fine." I said innocently.

"Ok mam..One's a double the other has got two small single beds, which one do you wanna take?" He asked, giving me a slight smirk.

"Oh err..the double will be ok for us thank you." I tried not to make eye contact as I replied.

"Sure," he said after a moment's pause.

I reached into my purse and took out my credit card.

"That is gonna be $50 for one night's stay," He said as he tapped away on his keyboard.

"Could I take your name please mam?"

"Oh yeah, It's Giffords, Cindy Giffords." I replied.

"Ok, could you just fill out this form and sign at the bottom please?" He asked, passing the sheet of paper.

After he ran my card through the machine, he handed me a key-card and directed me to the upper floor of the building.

"Ok mam, here is your room key, it's gonna be room 34. Go out of the door and along the front of the building to the second set of stairs going up and then it's just along the walkway."

"Ok thank you!" I replied and turned to head towards the door, into the warm Missouri night.

"Have a good night!" He called to me as I opened the door to go out. He had a distinctly condescending tone to his voice. To be honest he might as well have just come out and said, "I know what you are gonna be doing in that room."

I just glanced over my shoulder and smiled at him before going through the door. I guess he thought that Brandon was some toyboy lover of mine, an older woman taking her young man to a motel behind her husband's back. "If only you knew the truth," I thought to myself as I walked back to where Brandon was stood by the truck, holding our two bags.

"It's up there on the second floor, Room 34." I said as I put the key in the door and locked up the car.

Brandon walked off in the direction of the stairs and I could not help watching his tight buns as he strode away, pulling the two suitcases beside him.

*

A short while after we had put our bags into the room, we went to a little diner down the street and had dinner, before returning to the motel for the night.

The room was nice and spacious and Brandon did not seem at all bothered about the one solitary bed, or be it a king size one that occupied it.

"I am gonna go take a shower," He said as he walked into the bathroom, while I unzipped a bag to take out my toothbrush.

"Ok," I replied.

While he was in the shower, I removed my new nightdress from the case and laid it out on the bed. The delicate lace work around the top and hem of the transparent material really made it look like a classy and expensive item of lingerie.

My plan was to go into the bathroom once Brandon came out and get dressed up in my sexy little negligee. Then I planned to come out and climb into bed, giving Brandon ample view of my assets.

I picked up the nightie and wrapped it in a towel so Brandon would not see it before I was wearing it.

I sat on the bed listening to the water from the shower coming from the bathroom. I thought about how I was going to play this tonight. I could not just jump straight into bed with him and expect him to fuck me straight away. Tonight I had to set him up, get him real interested..if he wasn't already??...Tonight I would try and cuddle up close with him, let him feel my big, barely covered, tits pressing against him. Nuzzle my face against his neck, maybe even steal a kiss or two!!

Yes, tonight was about a little subtle seduction, seeing how far I could go..testing the waters...unless of course, he took it further!!!

He emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later. He took my breath away..he had no shirt on and just a towel wrapped around his waist, the outline of his cock making a bulge in the front of the towel. His hair still had that wet look where he had only towelled it dry. His upper body showed the defined muscles that he had been developing, his biceps expanding and his broad chest taut and chiselled.

"All done in there," he said as he walked past me and towards the bed.

"Ok, I will...errrm...go get in then," I replied with some hesitation.

I swept into the bathroom and hastily closed the door behind me. I let out a long, slow and deep breath. The sight of my son's almost naked body, knowing the big man meat that was hidden below that towel, had made my heart race just a little faster than it all ready was tonight!!

I placed the wrapped towel down on the side and removed my negligee from inside it. I looked up into the huge mirror that hung over the sink unit. Staring at my reflection I contemplated what I was trying to do here...I was about to put on an extremely revealing piece of lingerie, that you would normally only wear for a husband or lover, and climb into bed with my own son in an attempt to seduce him into fucking his horny mother!!

I smiled to my reflection as I thought about that big cock and getting my big titted body cuddled up against him.

I undressed and got into the shower, soaping up my big double D's. I cupped my hand between my legs and started to strum my clit. I was already hot and excited as I stroked my cunt, gently probing my fingers around.

I closed my eyes as the water cascaded over me and pictured Brandon's big hard cock in my mind.

I was feeling even hornier now as I imagined, in my mind's eye, that big young dick sliding between my legs, filling my pussy and pounding me hard.

My son had become my sexual fantasy and in just a few moments, I would climbing into bed right next to him..starting the first night of my attempted seduction of my well hung son.

I prevented bringing myself to orgasm, wanting to hold onto the intense feelings inside me. Instead I clambered out of the shower and dried myself off.

My nipples were as hard as bullets as I rubbed the soft white towel across them. My big boobs swung below me as I reached down to dry my feet and my wet hair cascaded over my shoulder, water droplets dripping to the floor.

When I was dry, I placed the towel in a heap on the side of the bath and reached to the sink counter and took hold of my naughty little negligee.

I bent down and held it by my feet, stepping each foot inside the material and then slinking it up along my legs. I wrapped it around my hips and allowed the silky material to rest on my stomach. Then I reached my hands under the straps and pulled my arms up, bringing the nightie over my fat tits. I hooked the straps over my shoulders and then brushed my hands down the front to my stomach, flattening out the material that now clung to my body.

The silk felt so lovely against my skin and I looked into the mirror in front of me and gazed at my reflection.

My big breasts were only barely contained within the lace patchwork and see through material of this very sexy lingerie. I had not worn anything like this in a long time. I smiled to myself in the mirror as I prepared to walk out of the bathroom door and reveal this awesome sight to my son.

I crossed to the door and took a deep breath. This was it.

I turned the handle and opened the door, stepping out onto the carpeted floor of our hotel room.

I glanced at the television on the sideboard and then spun around towards the bed. Brandon was lying under the ruffled covers, pulled casually up to his waistline. He was topless, his well developed upper body naked for me to feast my eyes upon.

His eyes flew wide open as he moved his gaze from the television to my negligee covered body. I saw his jaw drop and for an instant I thought maybe this was too much, had I gone too far just by wearing this thing?

"Fuck Mom..WOW!" He said with a nodding approval.

I walked to the vacant side of the bed and stood there, allowing my son to take in the full sight of his mother's busty body.

I could not help smiling as he continued to run his eyes up and down my figure.

"Jesus Mom...you look...errr....amazing!!"

"Thanks baby," I replied trying to sound casual..although my heart was beating ten to the dozen and the butterflies were doing cartwheels in my stomach.

I leaned forwards slightly, taking a hold of the top of the duvet and lifting it up. I was acutely aware that my tits were straining the top of my negligee and my son was getting a fantastic view down the deep valley of my cleavage. I deliberately took my time climbing on to the bed and moving myself below the covers.

Brandon's head was turned to the side and his eyes fixed on my boobs as I brought my large rack close to his face as I slid my body under the duvet.

"Where...errm...where did you get...that mom?" He asked with a throaty quiver to his voice.

"Oh well...just at the store..they didn't have many nightdresses in at the time." I said, lying.

"I know it's a bit revelling but...well you're the only one gonna see me in it!" I went on, as I pulled the duvet up to just below my breasts and laid my head back onto the pillow.

"No..it's fine mom..errmmm..yeah...cool!" He replied, turning his head back towards the TV.

I looked down at my tits which had flopped to the side of the lacy material, then glanced sideways at Brandon.

"Only trouble is..my boobs are a bit too big for it..it was the only size they had!" I said, wanting to keep my son's attention.

He turned his head back sideways and looked straight at my chest.

"Looks good from where I am mom!" he stated with that arrogant tone that I love to hear from him, his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

I laughed, then replied, "Yeah I expect it does!"

His eyes came up from my tits and made contact with my gaze. It was another of those moments when we both understood what the other was thinking. A definite sexual chemistry was passing between us.

We both smiled.

I then ran my eyes down my son's muscular torso and then back up to make eye contact with him again. I could feel my pussy twitching.

"You are not bad to look at yourself baby," I said.

Brandon smirked and then raised his arms up over his head, resting his outstretched hands on the top of the padded headboard.

"Then enjoy the view mom," He replied, returning his eyes to the tit flesh that squeezed over the edges of the material of my sexy nightie.

As we were now laying side by side in the bed, when I turned my head to look at my son, our faces were only a short distance apart. I smiled at his last flirtatious remark and responded by again running my eyes down and along his naked upper body.

"You are in pretty good shape aren't you baby?" I said, returning my eyes to draw level with his again.

Brandon nodded and gave me that arrogant smirk again, his eyes wandering down from my face to my right breast, bulging against the side of the thin lacy hem.

There was a few moments pause as I returned my head back straight and looked at the television. All the time though, I was aware that Brandon was keeping his eyes fixed on my cleavage, my excitement levels reaching fever pitch.

"That was a long drive today," I said.

"Huhua," came his brief reply.

"And it's only the first day," I said pointedly.

Brandon lowered his arms down and eased himself up onto his elbows, raising his head from the pillow.

"Yeah...Only the first day," he repeated but in a supercilious tone of voice.

I turned my head to look at him again. He was now moving his body underneath the duvet and I felt his left leg come into contact with my right. He edged himself closer towards me and was now able to view my busty body from a slightly higher point of view.

Then he lay back down and rested his head on the pillow. He was now lying just inches away from me and his face was close to mine. I turned my head towards his.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"Just thought you might like a cuddle before we go to sleep?" He replied.

I could literally have jumped up and down with excitement. My heart raced and I had to desperately control my breathing. Brandon was virtually lying on top of me and all I had to do was roll my body to the right and snuggle in to him. It seemed that this seduction of my son was really not going to be difficult. This naughty negligee had had an amazing effect on my boy!!

I smiled wide and nodded my head sharply. "Oh yeah..I would really like that," I said, sounding far too willing.

"Come on then!" He replied.

Brandon lifted his left arm and raised it over my head, motioning me too cuddle against his body.

I rolled onto my side and lifted my head from the pillow, laying it back down on my son's bicep. He lowered his arm and placed it on my shoulder, wrapping me in his tight grip. I slid my left arm across his chest and rested my hand by his right nipple.

I shuffled my body forwards and stopped moving when I felt my thinly covered breasts make contact with his flesh. My knees were bent inwards and I could feel the material of his boxer shorts. We were now into a position that most lovers would get into when they were in bed...not a normal situation though for a mother and son!!

"OOOO that's nice," I cooed, as I felt the warmth of my son's body against me.

"Yeah," he replied rather quietly.

He raised his right arm and reached back behind his head, feeling for the switch to the room light that was located on a panel behind the bed.

It clicked off and the light was extinguished, leaving only the glare from the television set to illuminate the room.

I suddenly felt Brandon's fingers start to stroke my shoulder, gently caressing along my skin. His fingertips ran across my flesh and the tingles that accompanied it shot along my whole body.

I was already horny enough but this was driving me crazy. It felt so wonderful to be this close to my hunky son..but I had to take it slowly..let him be the one to make the next move...if there was to be one?

For the next five minutes or so we remained just like that, watching television, neither of us saying anything.

Brandon continued to run his fingers from my shoulder to mid way down my arm and then back up again. In response to this, I started to move my hand from side to side on his chest, my fingers rubbing over his nipple, which became hard and erect.

I inhaled deeply at my son's manly and musky scent. With my face resting against the crack of his arm, I could smell the deodorant and after shave that he used.

This was the closest I had been to a man since my last fuck-buddy some time ago. I loved this part of being with someone though, that amazing feeling when you can be close to someone in bed, snuggled up real close and in anticipation of the sexual satisfaction that would normally follow. But this was a very different situation...this was a mother and son cuddled up together..me and my son!!

blackfen
blackfen
3,203 Followers