Getting a Leg Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

See, after that first time, I'd never let any hair grow back down there.

But as I went on squirming and shuddering, arching my back so I could press downward even harder, my legs kept going further and further out to the sides, with my lower legs pointing inwards. It finally got to the point where the bottom of my feet were pressed together, and a moment later, realizing my feet were so close to my pussy, I didn't even have to think twice about it. Crossing my ankles, I pushed up and sat back on my heels—the right one was atop the left—and the moment my pussy made contact with the smooth, firm bulge of my heel, it felt like my whole body exploded on the inside and that flames would soon be shooting out my eyes and ears and mouth and nose and nipples and ass and pussy all at the same time!

* * *

I think I must've fallen into a trance or something because when I opened my eyes there was a little bit of light coming in through the blinds. I was still sitting cross-legged with both feet under me but now it felt like my body was over heated. My skin (everywhere) was so sensitive it was painful to touch almost, and when I finally lifted off my feet I saw that they were both completely drenched and gooey—from heels to toes—and that that goo had continuously drained down out of me during those hours of masturbation until there was a big wet spot on the bed.

And that's what it had been; hours of masturbation. I'd sat there squirming and twisting and pressing down on my heels, coming over and over again to the point where I'd passed halfway out! I knew I hadn't gone completely unconscious because I remembered everything I'd done, and even things I'd imagined while the orgasms had flashed through me. I slumped back and just lay there shivering. I yanked the covers over me and stared at the ceiling feeling a little bit scared. I wondered if I'd somehow gone too far and had ripped up my nervous system or something, but even then images floated back to me.

Bare legs. Pretty feet. Mouths pursed and lips sliding down over cute toes. I shivered again and absently rubbed my legs and feet together. I felt the slickness between them and even that brought back more memories.

I turned on my side trying to escape the thoughts. But then I remembered the two girls in the tank of their own urine, one holding her breath as she licked the other between the legs. I turned the other way but remembered one particular bound and gagged girl and how one of the mistresses and straddled the girl's bare foot and gone up and down on it. Instinctively my legs spread under the blanket and my right knee bent, bringing the foot up toward me. I reached own and grabbed my ankle, pulled a little more and gasped when my heel nudged up against my labia. I pulled tight and then rolled my pelvis and I came so hard I had to sit up.

I shoved the blankets off, feeling this tormenting excitement wash over me and got into a half-squatting position; my left knee against my chest and my right leg down with the foot under me. I turned my right foot so the underside was facing up and then pressed and pushed my pussy against it. I came again and kept rubbing and pretty soon the sole of my foot was all smeared with thick, fresh pussy-goo and everything got nice and slippery. I was gasping, hugging my knee for balance as I slid my bottom back and forth on my foot, and then, just before what seemed to be the last orgasm—something I knew I might simply die from!—I stopped, grabbed my right foot and pulled and turned it until its big-toe was pointing right at my pussy-hole. I stared down, holding my breath, and finally pushed myself forward.

As I watched my toe disappear inside my pussy, I came. I came so hard that I lost control of another part of me and while I squirmed and shivered on my own toe, my bladder let loose. I felt hot water splashing on my foot as I rode its toe and the feeling only made things that much more erotic somehow. I grabbed my foot and started yanking it back and forth to my crotch, forcing the toe in and out, and more orgasms exploded.

And more pee squirt out in hot jets!

I went on—barely able to keep it up but not able to stop—for almost half an hour and when a big climax seemed to signal the end, I let go of my foot and just lay flat on my back, panting for air like I'd just sprinted a mile.

I don't know how long I stayed that way but when I was able to, I sat up, surveyed the big wet spots, and then got up to change the bedding. I felt completely and utterly relaxed though—like I had nothing more to give—and that in itself was really something, especially for someone with such a strict and traditional upbringing like me.

* * *

I spent over an hour soaking in the tub, and...things started happening again. With the bright bathroom light on and no need to pull the shower curtain closed, I got a chance to look at myself—to really look. And what I saw I saw in a different light than I ever had before. I'm not saying I instantly fell in love with my body or the way I looked or just basically myself, but as I lay there in the steamy water, I realized a little more (or maybe a little more deeply) that I wasn't the skinny tomboy half-breed I'd always thought of myself as.

Okay, my boobs aren't as big as some girls, and I don't have an hourglass figure, but I guess in my own 5'8", 32-21-34, 109 pound way, I was good enough! And part of that 'good enough' factor was pretty much most of what I could see laying there: my thighs, my knees and shins, my ankles and feet. I started to compare my legs with the anonymous girl-legs at work and decided that mine were just as pretty, just as sexy. The thought of sticking my legs out through holes in the wall and having total strangers do what they wanted with them was a little too much to consider, but the more I looked, the more I wanted to touch.

So I did. I was an adult after all and if I wanted to sit there and grope and fondle my own legs, then that was my business! It wasn't long though before my groping led to my pulling my foot snugly up against my pussy, and then I floated away on waves of pleasure as I rubbed and ground myself against my heel. My heel had become my best friend and lover, and the more I went on with it, the bigger and better the orgasms got. It was almost as if my having sex with my own foot was somehow beyond mere kinkiness or something. It was ultra kinky—at least to me—and that whole aspect of it made things just that much more thrilling.

And just like in bed before, when my ultimate orgasm hit me, I peed. I couldn't help it. It was an overwhelming feeling of surrender, of giving in, and my body just simply let go. I nearly slipped beneath the surface it was such a big orgasm, but I managed to hold my head above water until it was done. The only thing was, now there was a misty yellow cloud in the clear water, hardly noticeable, but I noticed it enough to be reminded of the girls making love in their own urine.

It made me come one final time and then I lay there watching my pee swirling up around me, and then finally got up, drained the tub and showered off. I figured that I'd had so many orgasms I'd probably be okay for a year, so after unpacking my bags I dressed and headed out to see the sights.

* * *

There really weren't many sights per se: it was still a red-light district and there were just sex clubs and private clubs and hotel type places that you could rent by the half-hour, and basically sex everywhere you looked. I had a few hours left so I grabbed a bento box from a shop nearby, got on a train and headed out to the countryside.

* * *

I have to say that the countryside, even with the buildings and houses and stuff, is some of the most beautiful countryside in the world. A girl could just lose herself there. Just get off the train and wander up into the hills. Probably some farmer would turn me in to the police or something but it was just a thought.

A really nice one though.

I rode along enjoying myself totally, munching on what I'd brought and buying bottles of soda every now and then from the rolling vending cart lady. It was really nice, really relaxing, but then I was getting to the point where I'd have to get off and catch the train back, and I felt really sad about it. I decided that for the weekend I'd get up real early and see how far I could get. But for now, it was back to work.

I got off at the next station and caught the return train. I saw the 'other side' of what I'd seen earlier because I sat on the same row of chairs. It really did feel like I was heading home after a long vacation somewhere and the closer I got to the city, the more I missed the countryside.

And the more crowded the train got as well.

At one point a very pretty Japanese lady sat down beside me. We bowed our heads to one another and then I went back to spacing out on the scenery. She spoke really refined Japanese and wore business clothes so I figured I really had nothing in common with her at all.

She was really beautiful though; like a geisha, but in a suit.

Then more people got on and it got to the point where there were people standing with their crotches right in my face practically! I was leaning way back against the window because there was nothing else to do, and then I hear this muffled sort of sound coming from the business lady next to me. I turned, looked and almost gasped!

I'm glad I didn't because it would've been embarrassing, but there she was, this beautiful, well groomed woman, sucking a big fat cock! I looked up at the guy who was standing there but couldn't see him; he was reading a newspaper! But there she was, really intent, eyes closed, going back and forth and back and forth and then she made another moany sound in the back of her throat and then she pushed forward all the way and I could see her throat moving. She was gulping because (I guess) the guy had just gushed in her mouth, and just letting her throat do the work.

After awhile she started sucking back and forth again until the guy's thing was limp and hanging there, and when she was done she politely pushed the cock back in the guy's fly and closed things up for him. She started to glance my way but I looked off in another direction to maybe give her a sense of having some privacy, but it was like...privacy in a crowded train?

She got off at the next stop and the guy got off a couple of stops after that. I mean off the train in other words. But when the woman left I turned and watched her through the glass and wondered about her and everything I'd seen. I mean, I wondered if she'd go home to her husband now, or if she was a widow or single or what. I wondered if she'd now go and get undressed and masturbate over what she'd done.

I knew I probably would've gone straight back to my room and masturbated for hours if I'd done that if I'd done what she'd done! Having sex on a train!

But then it was my stop and I stood, pushed my way through the crowd, got my behind groped three times in the six feet to the door, and then took a breath of fresh air when I was finally out.

It didn't really help though. I went back to the dormitory, locked myself in my room, stripped bare and then just flung myself facedown on the bed, rubbing and squirming around, trying to scrub those completely arousing memories of that woman out of me. But the more I rubbed, the worse things got. I started sucking my fingers so it would be more like what I'd seen, and then, feeling my entire body burning, I sat up, grabbed my right foot, pulled it up to me and put my big-toe in my mouth. I started sucking it back and forth like I'd seen her doing with that guy, while at the same time diddling myself faster and faster, and when I finally had an orgasm it seemed to push me back on the bed. But I went on sucking my toe and fingering myself (jamming two fingers in and out of my pussy) and slowly the urges and horniness faded away and left me empty. I wasn't really satisfied, but at least I could think clearly again!

After that I got up to have a shower, dressed and headed off to Ultra Sexing Legs, International for my shift. I only hoped I'd be able to work without having to visit the ladies room every ten minutes to masturbate!

* * *

Once I was actually working though, things seemed to be okay. I was starving because I hadn't had any supper (just the stuff on the train), but I'd have my lunch break at around 10 pm so I was hoping to catch up then. In the meantime, the place was really packed again. I couldn't compare it to the lunchtime crowd because of the shift change, but it was maybe fifty percent more crowded than the night before.

So much semen though! I watched it squirt out, watched it drip down, watched it being rinsed away, and then watched it being flushed down the trough as I went up to dry legs and then rub the lotion in. It was even allowed that guys could pee on the girls' legs if they wanted to and so that was part of the stringy sludge that was constantly washing by below. It was a little sickening actually. Even the smell of jiz started to get to me after awhile.

But people were having a great time—and that's what was important. Older guys, younger guys (all adults though), dockworkers, guys that looked like they'd been digging ditches all day, crisply suited business types, and quite a few women like the night before. Some of them accompanied their men and more than once I saw them leaning back, peeling their panty-crotch aside and peeing on the legs. There were giggles and laughter, and then the guys would stand near and start either jerking off or rubbing their things against the legs. Grunts and moans, most times more pee, and then they'd leave. It was still sexy, but it got to be more like just work for me.

Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed a wheelchair, and quickly headed that way. It was shown to me during my first walk-through that the place was handicap accessible. There are little elevator things that can raise a person and their wheelchair to 'leg level' and pop-up railings that a wheelchair bound person or someone on crutches can lean against for support while they do their thing. This was going to be the first one I was going to help with, so I tried to remember where the control buttons were as I walked up.

When I saw that the person in the wheelchair not only had really withered legs, but was a woman my age with probably the cutest face I'd ever seen, I did the complete opposite of what I should've done.

I stared.

Then I realized the girl would think I was staring because of her handicap and not because how gorgeous she was, and so I flicked a smile on my face and squatted down to assist her in applying the brakes for her chair. Another attendant came up to help, and together we were able to get the girl up out of the chair and in a more or less standing position. She was really grateful for the help, but then she turned to face the pair of legs she'd selected, and for a long, breathless moment, simply gazed. The legs moved absently, not really doing anything, and then the other attendant leaned to the nearly invisible microphone hole beside the pair of legs, and said something really quickly in Japanese. I only caught something about wheelchair and female and then the legs seemed to come to life. They lifted up and outwards, pretty feet pointing, and then just stayed that way. I looked over at the other attendant and she raised her eyebrows and cocked her head to the side, and the both of us took several steps back behind the visitor so she'd have at least some feeling of privacy.

And what was weird was, even with all the masturbating and peeing and laughing and groaning going on all over the place, people actually still had courtesy! The crowd was still milling and pushing to get where they wanted to go, but where the girl was with her chair, there was like a flowing current of space around her. Nobody even bumped her chair. Guys would stop in front of the legs directly to the right and left of the wheelchair girl, and they'd start to do their thing, but they didn't even glance over at what she was doing. It was like she was in a little private bubble as she leaned close and admired those pretty legs and pointing feet.

Then we noticed that she was trying to lean a little closer, trying to kiss the toes she'd been smiling at. Instantly the other attendant and I went to her sides, raised the platform and snapped the railing outward so she could do what she wanted. For safety's sake we kept our hands on her for balance, and so I was right there to see when her lips finally found the tip of one of those pretty toes.

For some reason seeing that made me instantly wet. I could feel it in my underwear. Then the girl started to suck slowly back and forth on that toe, and now that the leg-girl behind the wall knew approximately where the client was, she lifted her other foot up and held it in the air right next to the other. The client went on sucking just that one toe, but finally went on to the others, kissing them instead of sucking. She did that to all ten toes, and then leaned back a little bit. She seemed out of breath, and for a moment I was a little worried for her medical condition. I glanced over at the other attendant with a worried look on my face, but she just shook her head and fanned her face with her hand, showing me what was going on.

Hot. The client was hot and bothered, and to be completely honest, I really couldn't blame her! In fact, when the wheelchair girl reached down and pulled the front of her skirt open—and we saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear—I knew I wouldn't be able to blame her even for the thought of what she might've been planning.

The other attendant raised the platform more, moved it in (it was like a small scale version of a cherry picker that they use for working on telephone lines) and then she was helping the client spread her shrunken legs. I helped by taking hold of the leg-girl's foot and guiding it down and around, and when the client was ready, I gave the foot a gentle lift with my hand, and the next moment a big-toe was sliding snugly up inside the client's pussy.

We held on to her while the client rose and fell through a series of really intense orgasms. Heck, they would've had to have held onto me for that matter—especially the way this woman was orgasming! And all through it, the leg-girl kept her foot moving up and down, keeping her big-toe separated and lifted from the others, giving the client full and complete release. And while she did this, she kept her other foot within easy reach; something that was much appreciated it seemed! Shivering and gasping in orgasm, the client kissed and licked and smelled and rubbed her face against that foot, smiling to herself at some secret thought or something else that was beyond the mere pleasure of it.

The only real problem was that the more the client climaxed, the hornier I became! I knew I'd deal with it later because to even be a part of this incredible meeting between the nameless client and the faceless leg-girl was suddenly the most important thing I'd ever done in my life! In so many ways it was so touching I could barely keep my eyes from overflowing and yet it was so totally sensuous I started to feel myself throbbing and clenching and squirming inside; building to the point where I knew I'd probably have my own orgasm standing right on my feet!

I tried to minimize things by looking away but I could still hear everything; the moist squishing noise of a toe poking up into a really juicy pussy, and the soft sucking sounds of the client sucking pretty bare toes! And between and under all that, the client's gasps and moans.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers