Getting Angry Getting Ass

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend goes to far and gets it in the ass.
1.8k words
4.41
232.1k
118
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
950 Followers

I was over at my ex-girlfriend's house getting a few of my things. My Ex Nicki was one of those little red head spit fires that drive you wild one moment and nuts the next.

I was glad for the freedom of a break-up on good terms and the promise we would still be friends. I'd even set her up with a new boyfriend so that she would be as fine with it as I was (What other guy would do that?).

The problem had always been she'd been a manipulative bitch using guilt, sex, or anything else at hand to get what she wanted. For the longest time I had wanted out of the relationship but she had manipulated me to stay in. Finally when Eric walked into her life she had been willing to let me go.

I grabbed my spare camera, class ring, and two sets of clothes I had left at her house 'just in case'. I yelled out bye and thanks and was heading for the front door.

"Hey Rick, could you do me a big favor?" Nicki asked from the stairs.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I have some of my old childhood toys I was going to donate, but its up in the attic and I was wondering if you could help me wrap it up and bring it down?"

I thought about it a moment, but I didn't really have anywhere else to go so I agreed. I carried my things with me up the stairs and then climbed up behind her to the attic.

Now most attics are cramped uncomfortable places, but Nicki's parent's house was an older one and even the attic had once been used as a living space so it had actual flooring and wasn't bad other than being hotter than hell in the summer and just as cold in the winter. Fortunately it had been warm for a few weeks and it hadn't truly gotten hot out yet.

I started boxing things up as directed but an hour into it I noticed Nicki kept brushing into me when it was unnecessary.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked.

"Nothing. Why am I distracting you?" Nicki asked as she batted her eyelashes at me and unbuttoned her top most remaining button, which pretty nearly exposed her breasts popping out of my favorite one of her bras.

"You know damn well what you are doing." I growled a little annoyed at the teasing.

"But I so need your huge cock." She moaned as she undid her remaining buttons.

"Then call Eric and have him fuck you. That his job now not mine."

"I don't want his cock, I want your huge one." She said as she pulled her shirt off all together.

"I am not screwing around with another guy's woman."

"I am no guy's woman, I'm my own and I fuck whom I please."

"I didn't realize what a slut you could be." I responded back angrily.

"I think you like it." Nicki says with a smile as she slid her shorts down her legs to reveal she had not been wearing panties. Then she slowly walked up to me and placed her hand on my crotch.

"Oh you definitely like it!" She said with a laugh giving my hard on a squeeze.

What can I say; it has a mind of its own. I didn't want to have sex with another man's girlfriend, but my cock didn't much care.

Nicki got on her knees in front of me and deftly unzipped my pants and fished out my cock. Then just as quickly she sucked it into her mouth.

While we had been dating she had very rarely sucked on my cock, much preferring me in her pussy so this was a rare treat I was having a very difficult time resisting.

Finally though I regained control of myself and reasserted myself. I pushed her off my cock and it slipped out of her mouth with a pop.

"I do not want to have sex with you, that was part of our breaking up."

Nicki pouted a moment then she slowly removed her bra. I pointedly looked away from her.

"Fine! So you don't want me, I'll just have to pleasure myself!"

I heard her lay down on the floor and then I heard her make soft grunts and whimpers, I couldn't resist I had to take a look.

Her legs were up in the air and she was furiously fingering herself. My cock hardened up fully and was angrily reminding me that the last time I'd had sex had been a month ago and had been to this woman on the floor wanting to get fucked. I was horny and I was pissed that I was being made so fucking horny.

I pulled my pants down got on my knees and shoved my cock into her wet cunt with force. " You fucking slut!" I growled at her as she grunted.

I used my arms to push her legs farther back and I pushed into her hard. " You are such a slutty little bitch!"

"Yes make me your slutty little bitch. Fuck me!" She screamed! The bitch loved the degrading comments I was making in my anger!

"You fucking whore I am going to fuck you until you are sore and regret this." " Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me till I'm sore, cum in my slutty cunt!"

Then something dawned on me. The bitch was manipulating me again! Her plan was simple, I fuck her and cum in her she gets pregnant and then I'd have to stay. She knew me and knew my sense of honor would let me do nothing else.

Still horny but even angrier at the manipulation my orgasm was held off. Suddenly I remembered something I had always wanted to try but Nicki had no interest in what so ever. I pulled my cock out all of the way, realigned it and shoved myself forward as hard as I could.

My cock was buried a quarter of its length in her ass before she knew it and her mouth formed and 'O' and her eyes opened wide in shock.

"Fuck you asshole! Get out of there!" She yelled as she reached to claw at me. I grabbed her hands in mine forcing her legs back further and my cock deeper in her ass. " Ow!" She screamed.

I pinned her hands underneath my knees and looked for something to shove in her mouth. Nearby were the packaging tape and a pair of her childhood socks. I shoved the socks in her mouth and taped her mouth. Her eyes were open really wide in anger. I with drew myself and ruthlessly pulled her arms above her head and pulled them around a vertical beam and taped her wrists together. I then pulled her legs above her head and back to the beam, and taped her ankles together.

"You wanted to fuck, now we fuck on my terms." I got back on my knees and placed my cock back at her backdoor. " I'm going to take your last remaining virginity."

I pushed me cock back in and slowly it entered her. God it was fucking tight! I kept pushing until my cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. Her eyes were streaming tears but at this point I didn't care.

I slowly pulled back savoring the grip of her ass. Then when only the head of my cock was still in her I pushed forward again. This time when I bottomed out I felt her ass spasm as a little whimper got past the sock.

"I think somebody likes it in her ass." I say as I slowly pull back Nicki shakes her head no, but as I shove forward again her hips rise to meet my thrust.

I look around for a moment and I find a plastic carrot from one of those children's play sets. As I pull out I slide the carrot along her slit causing her whole body to shake. When I prepare to push forward again I place the carrot at her vagina opening and shove it in as I push forward.

Her orgasm is unmistakable as she moaned and writhed beneath me. I pulled my cock out slowly with her ass massaging it all the way out then as I push in I pull out the carrot the feel of it stoking my cock thru her vagina/anal wall was incredible. I pushed the toy back in as I pulled back. I slowly picked up speed maintaining the double penetration for my own personal pleasure.

Before long I feel my balls boil and my orgasm build. I shoved my cock deep into her ass and as my cock begins to spurt I shove the carrot into her pussy again giving my cock one last stoking. Suddenly Nicki's body bounces and she screams into the sock as she cums again with my cock shooting its seed deep into her bowels. Her ass milked the cum from cock for several minutes before I finally withdrew.

Nicki lay limply on the floor totally spend, the carrot still shoved in her pussy, she looked so fucking slutty. I stood over her and stroked my cock a moment to squeeze out the last drops of cum over her.

Noticing a plastic cucumber on the floor an evil idea crossed my mind. I picked up the plastic toy and held it up in front of her eyes. Then I placed it at her still gaping anal opening and pushed. Her eyes closed now in ecstasy and the cucumber slid easily into her ass.

Then I got my camera and to her shock and horror I clicked out as many shots as were left on the film making sure I got her face and everything she looked like and close ups of her ass and pussy.

"Don't talk about this ever or these," I said holding up the camera, " Will be on the Internet with your full name and address. Do you understand?" Nicki nodded her head.

"Your ass is mine when ever I want it. Do you understand?"

Nicki again nodded her head this time eagerly.

I removed the tape and sock from her mouth.

"You are my bitch whenever I demand it. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She said eagerly.

"Say 'Yes master', Bitch!" I demand.

"Yes master." She answered as quietly as submissively as I could demand.

I got dressed, and then cut the tape on her wrists and ankles. Then I just started down the stairs with my things.

"See you around." I called up.

Then I walk out her front door into a beautiful day feeling very satisfied.

n2anal78
n2anal78
950 Followers