Getting Caught

Story Info
Cheating has consequences.
5.9k words
4.14
129.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first attempt at writing anything. This is completely fictional, just a fantasy of mine. I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks a bunch. <3

"If you want me to keep your secret, take you pants off," Matt's deep voice whispers huskily.

If only. If only I hadn't slipped up. If only I hadn't done it. If only I had more faith in my abilities, I would not be in the situation I was in now. I can feel the tears well up in my eyes as I reach for my belt. Why me? Why is this happening to me. As slowly as possible I undo, and lower my pants. I stand there before Matt in my underwear shame heating my face. I can feel Matt press up against my body. His hot breath on my neck. His lips brush my ear and I cringe in disgust.

"Let me watch you masturbate." His voice although strangely alluring, possibly even kind, leaves no room for argument.

I was stupid. So so stupid for being caught.

I attend a private college on a full ride scholarship. A scholarship that only lasts as long as I score in the top 2% on each and every exam. I was fine my freshman year, but now in my second year of college my grades are starting to slip.

I knew I was really at jeopardy when my guidance counselor called me into his office.

"Nathan, your grades are still very good, but if you want to keep your scholarship you need to bring your grades up further. I really can't understand why they have been slipping. Is everything alright? Anything I can help you with?"

My guidance counselor Mr. Douglas has always been very kind to me. But he couldn't do anything for me. If I didn't get the top score on the next test, later this week I would have to drop out. I have no idea what I can possibly do, I'm at a loss. I spend all my limited free time studying. I don't party, or dick around and my grades are still slipping. Maybe it's stress, too bad I can't afford to relax.

I stand up and step back from Mr. Douglas's desk, intending to take my leave in order to make it to my next class. As I stand I bump into something hard behind me. I go still, completely shocked, and then whip around. Standing right behind me is Matt.

Matt just might be one of the most popular guys in school. His parents are filthy rich alumni form this school making donations regularly. Matt has his entire tuition paid for. He is known for being a "really chill dude." Not to mention most of the female student body is completely infatuated with Matt. Matt is the stereotypical golden boy. He is tall, powerfully built, angular, even with his bleached hair and earrings he looks decidedly manly. The exact opposite of me. Matt has it all just given to him. He doesn't have to worry about anything. I cringe in shock. My resentment towards Matt surprises me. We may be from completely different worlds, but from all accounts Matt isn't such a bad guy.

"You were looking for me," Matt says. I know he is addressing Mr. Douglas, but he is staring right into my eyes. Odd. I know someone like me would never have even registered on Matt's radar. I feel myself begin to panic. It's a reflex from being bullied almost my entire life. I bow my head breaking eye contact.

"Ah, yes Mr. Hatfield. Just a moment please, Nathan and I here were in the middle of a conversation," Mr. Douglas smiles up at Matt, but there is a hardness in his eyes I have never seen before. Agreeable, affable Mr. Douglas doesn't like Matt.

"'kay," Matt says lazily dropping into the other seat across from Mr. Douglas and slipping his ear buds into his ears.

Shaking his head in disapproval Mr. Douglas turns back to me, "So Nathan," Mr. Douglas begins, but I cut him off.

"Please, don't worry. Next test I will get the top score for sure," I say with a small sheepish smile, "I have to get to class now, it was nice talking to you Mr. Douglas."

I turn around and make my way quickly out of his office.

I hear him say, "Good luck," and I turn around to thank him, and notice Matt staring after me. The intensity in his eyes as he meets my eyes unnerves me. I hurry out of the counseling office building and make my way quickly to the finance and business building.

Once inside I make my way to the bathroom before class to settle myself. I drop my backpack onto the floor, remove my glasses and lean over the sink splashing cold water onto my face. I grab a handful of towels and scrub my face dry. Slipping my glasses back on I stare at my reflection. Plain brown eyes, almost hidden by my unruly black hair that I've let get much too long. My lean, almost girlishly slim frame has always bothered me. I run, and have a little muscle, but I've never been able to bulk up. Not to mention that I'm short at 5'7". I've always been nerdy, so I've never had many friends, and now that I've been in college I haven't made any at all. Of course I wouldn't have been noticed by someone like Matt Hatfield. I shouldn't have been. My world, hell my entire existence is completely different from Matt's. Even though Matt seems by all accounts to be a nice guy he still looks like one of those guys who has fun pushing around small weaklings like myself, and I'm hoping with all hope, that I haven't registered on his radar. I shake off thoughts of Matt and pick up my bag, slipping out of the restroom and into class.

I stare down at my notes, quickly scribbling down emergency flash cards. I've been in the library for hours, determined to get a fantastic score on the next test. I have developed a serious headache, and my eyes are constantly watering. I'm already tired, but I can't rest. I only have 42 hours to go through and completely absorb a semester's worth of information. I'm so engrossed in my studying that I don't notice the large group that has entered the library chattering noisily. I can't put my finger on what but something snaps me out of my reverie. I rub my right eye and glance around. The library is pretty much empty at this late hour, but this group has picked a table very close to my own.

I glance at them, and look back down at my notes. I freeze, and slowly turn back to look at them. Matt is sitting in the middle of the group laughing and chattering away with his friends. I quickly turn back around, sliding my glasses back up my sweaty nose. Now overly aware of the group, Matt in particular I can hear everything that they are saying.

A distinctly girlish voice is whining.

"AW Matty! That is terrible. You have to pass this next test! What will we do if you fail! We're supposed to be together until graduation!"

"I know man, if your grades were so bad you could've let me know, I would have helped you out," a deep masculine voice half shouts.

Then Matt speaks, his distinctive voice making the small hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "Hey guys, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. My cousin has offered to tutor me, And for Friday's test all I have to do is make a cheat sheet." I hadn't known Matt was in my economics class. Strange.

His friends all laugh, congratulating him on his plan. But my head is already swimming. Tuning them out again. Cheat sheet, the thought had never occurred to me because if I got caught with a cheat sheet I'd in worse trouble than if I had just failed. But there was so many things that I was worried about. What if I forgot this equation? What if I don't correctly remember this term? I scoop up my things and shove them into my back-pack. I'm worried about the direction my thoughts are veering to. I head back to my dorm room.

By Friday morning my nerves were completely frayed. I had spent two whole nights awake studying frantically. I still had yet to memories ten terms that were definitely going to be on the test. Before breakfast I had given up. I wrote down the terms on one of the pieces of paper that I was planning to use as scratch paper. With dark circles under my eyes, and guilt twisting my stomach in knots, I made my way to class.

I had my cheat sheet on my desk throughout the whole test. Glancing down at it whenever I came across something that I wasn't sure of. Double checking the last problem I glance to my right. He is sitting a couple seats away from me and in the row behind me. Matt. He is staring at me with an amused slightly predatory gaze, and clearly saw what I had just done. My blood runs cold. I stand up quickly, turn my test in and practically run out of class.

Later that day I make my way to the grades bulletin board. The results of today's test have just been posted. There is a large crowd hovering in front of the bulletin board. Some are smiling, but most look upset. I knew the test was hard, but did that many people fail? I make my way over to the bulletin board, the knots in my stomach tightening. There, with the second highest score in class is my name Nathan Todd. I can't help the sigh of relief that slips through my mouth. My shoulders slumping, my whole body relaxing for the first time in a long time. I still feel guilty about cheating, and in the back of my mind I'm worried about getting caught, but right now I can only be grateful that I won't be kicked out of school.

"You really proved yourself Nathan," an all too familiar voice whispers almost directly in my ear. I jump in shock. I hadn't realized that Matt had gotten so close behind me, he is practically resting on me. I try to press myself forward, to put some distance between our bodies, but the crowd in front of the bulletin board prevented my escape. "As expected, you're back to having top scores again," Matt continues with a smile in his voice. "I didn't think you had it in you, but I see you in an entirely different light now. Later, say at 3:00 come to the empty classroom in the English wing. If you'd like me to keep your secret, that is," Matt says leaning into me gripping my shoulders. Just as suddenly as he grabs me, he let's me go.

I turn around slowly watching Matt strut down the hallway. Just my luck. The relief I felt a moment ago has vanished. Why was I so stupid.

Nervously I fidget standing outside the classroom. I couldn't think of an excuse not to come. I yawn. I'm so exhausted, but I couldn't go to sleep. I need to make sure that he won't say anything, I have to keep him quiet. With a shaky sigh I quietly open the door.

The lights are off, but there are large windows letting the warm autumn sun light in. There are a couple of tables scattered around the room, a few desks too, but this room really looks as if it has been abandoned, forgotten. I scan the room in the dim lighting, looking for Matt. I finally spot him. Matt is leaning against the wall next to one of the windows gazing outside. When he hears the door open he turns to me with a smile.

"Come over here Nathan" Matt calls to me beckoning me closer, straightening from the wall. Hesitantly I approach him. He moves closer as I reach him and subconsciously I back away from him. His smile definitely looks predatory now as he follows my retreat. I bump into the window and drop my bag. Trapped. I can't meet his eyes. I glance down my glasses reflecting the light blinding me.

"You...Wh-what do you want?" I stutter, my voice cracking from nerves, and exhaustion.

"'What do you want?' Nathan, come on, are you pretending to be dumb?" Matt says stepping closer.

I couldn't stop the slight tremble in my hands, even before I entered the classroom. But it has quickly spread throughout my whole body, making me tremble like a leaf. I look up at him pleadingly, a light sweat has broken out on my forehead.

"I have evidence you know?" Matt says casually smiling down at me. He is very tall. much taller than I rememberd him being. Way over six feet tall. Matt leans down so that he can stare straight into my eyes. I hadn't noticed before but his eyes were a brilliant emerald. "You really should be more honest Nathan."

"Do-do you want money? I have some cash," I say looking away from Matt's eyes, no longer able to make any kind of eye contact. The only money I had in my room was a two hundred dollars I was supposed to be budgeting my food with. But if it kept Matt quiet I was willing to go hungry until I could get some money from my mom. I hold out the small roll of bills.

Matt straightens and reaches out and grabs the money, thumbing through the bills. Looking in my eyes with a very serious expression he says, "What a bad joke. Who would blackmail the poor for money?"

Taken aback my jaw drops open. Then what is it he wants from me? I think in a panic. I had not planned for this. Matt grabs my bag tossing my money back inside.

Matt looks at my face sees the confusion and panic in my eyes and chuckles softly to himself. "You still don't understand, do you?"

What? What does he mean? Understand what? What am I missing? What does Matt want from me?

"Hey Nathan...your pants...take them off." Matt says casually.

Truly panicking now I stammer, "Wh-what? N-NO! I won't. How can you ask something like that, didn't you cheat too?" I exclaim in alarm.

"Hey, hey now, don't say it like that. My cousin actually helped my study for this test. I was fully prepared. I just saw your lost and hopeless look, so I gave you a little tip. It helped didn't it? You get to stay in school," Matt says triumphantly. Running a hand through his thick blond hair. He tricked me into screwing myself. I can't help thinking as the blood drains from my face.

"If you want me to keep your secret, then take your pants off," Matt whispers huskily.

"But-but I'm not gay Matt," I choke out.

"Neither am I, it doesn't matter. Stop wasting time Nathan. Hurry up and strip," Matt commands.

I'm scared, I can't help it. No one has ever seen me naked. Not any girl let alone another guy. My hands are shaking hard as I grip my belt, fumbling to undo it and my pants. I have no choice. Maybe he only wants to humiliate me. I wonder absent mindedly if he will punch me if I resist. He is so much bigger than I am it would be all to easy for him to force me. I let my pants fall to the ground wonder what is happening, and what will happen.

I won't look at Matt anymore.So it surprises me when his hand smacks the window next to my head. My eyes fly open as I feel his forehead lightly brush my own.

"Do it yourself," matt says directly into my ear before pulling back and grasping my chin making me look him in the eyes.

I don't know what he means, and my confusion must be present on my face because he drops my chin, and feel his fingers trailing up the inside of my thigh before lightly brushing my cock through my briefs.

"Here. How do you usually play with yourself?" Matt whispers. "Let me watch you masturbate."

If I masturbate, will he let me go? Probably not. I realize, wondering what exactly I have gotten myself into.

Matt pulls me away from the window so suddenly that I pitch forward tripping over my pants which are still around my ankles. He lifts me and places me on top of a desk, as if I weighed nothing at all. He grabs my right wrist, and I feel something cold bite into my skin there. Looking down I see that he has handcuffed me to the desk.

"It was just in case you decided to run Nathan," Matt tells me reaching down and yanking my pants off my legs. "Hurry up and do it. You do know how right?"

I have no other choice I slide my fingers up to the waistband of my underwear letting them slip inside reaching in for my cock.

Without warning Matt grabs the hem of my t-shirt and lifts it up. "I can't see the important part," Matt explains. He holds my t-shirt up to my mouth, "Here, hold it with your mouth," He says shoving my shirt into my mouth gagging me.

With his hands free he runs his fingers down the arm that is still in my underwear. When he reaches the waistband of my underwear he slides his fingers alongside mine grasping my underwear and slipping it down and off my legs, pocketing them. My heart rate speeds up. It is pounding so hard, that I can hear it. Matt must be able to also because he smiles. I begin to move my hand. It is a little uncomfortable and awkward, since I'm right handed, and forced to use my left hand. After a couple of minutes Matt pulls my hand away. I glance up at him nervously, stupidly hopeful that I can leave now, but he's staring at my still flaccid cock.

"Hm? What's this? It hasn't even gotten hard, maybe because you are using your left hand," Matt muses, "I guess I'll lend you a hand," He says brightly. His hand grips my cock and begins to rapidly pump. His hand is so large it almost completely covers my small six inch cock. To my horror I can feel my cock hardening. Matt slows down paying extra attention to my cock head, specifically my piss slit. I can neither help the sudden flood of precum, nor the moan that slips through my lips.

"Oh, Ah!" I open my mouth, and my shirt falls out of my mouth.

"Hey, I didn't say you could let go of your shirt," Matt says shoving my shirt back into my mouth, a little deeper this time, making me retch, "Try to be quiet Nathan, I don't want us to get caught." Even though Matt sounds annoyed he looks please with himself.

Matt climbs onto the desk to sit with me sliding his hand up my side to grip my waist, directing my eyes downward. "Look at how hard your cock is Nathan," Matt says into my ear, "You must really be enjoying this." I avert my eyes, ashamed of myself. Matt nuzzles his head into my neck and I can feel the kiss he presses just under my jaw. I flinch. I can't help it, and I can feel Matt chuckle to himself. Matt moves off of the desk coming around to face me. sliding his hand up around my chin.

"You don't normally play with yourself do you Nathan?" Matt asks. He reaches out and pulls my t-shirt out of my mouth. He leans toward me and places his lips on top of mine in a soft chaste kiss. My first. My mind is reeling and I don't resist as Mat pulls me off the desk placing my on my knees on the floor.

"Kneel there," Matt orders as I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone. "Have you ever done it before?" Matt asks me in a lust filled whisper.

"Huh? Done what?" I ask in genuine confusion.

Instead of telling me Matt reaches inside his boxers and pulls out his massive cock.

"Uwaah!!! O-Of course n-not," I splutter trying to pull away from him. The damned handcuff prevents me from scrambling very far away. "I've never done anything like this, ever. Please, please Matt. Please stop. Please I'll do anything else for you."

"Ha! But dear, sweet Nathan I don't want anything else, you'll be fine. Just be careful and don't let me feel you teeth. I will be very unhappy if I feel your teeth, on my cock." Matt says, resting a hand on to back of my head, pulling me forward while I desperately try to push him back with my free hand.

Matt's hand at the back of my head twists into my hair grabbing a handful, twisting it painfully. I cry out as he tilts my tear filled eyes up to look him in the face.

"Don't misunderstand me Nathan. This isn't a request, this is an order." Matt says coolly gripping the base of his 10 inch cock and running it over my lips. Not seeing any other suitable option, and hoping he'll release my hair, I let my lips part. Matt slowly slips his cock into my mouth.

"Don't you dare think of biting me Nathan," Matt says caressing the back of my head. "Lick it with your tongue, suck it, suck it between your lips," Matt instructs while he slowly pumps just the head of his cock in and out of my mouth.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing I alternate between licking the head of his cock and sucking lightly.

Matt pulls out of my mouth suddenly and I look up at him.

"Your teeth touched me," Matt says.

I feel a wave of tears fill my eyes. "Are you going to beat me up," I hiccup in fear.

Matt smiles at me shaking his head, lightly stroking my cheek. He brings his hand in front of my mouth and presses his long thick index and middle fingers into my mouth. Thrusting his fingers in and out rhythmically he repeats his instructions. "Suck my fingers into your mouth, then lick them gently. Now bob your head up and down." That doesn't seem so hard and I do exactly what he says.

12