Getting Caught By Sis...Ch. 2

Story Info
Brother gets a surprise of his own.
1.5k words
4.33
381k
28
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers

Getting Caught By Sis and Friends Ch. 1

I hesitated and asked her why, she just grabbed my hand and told me to come with. I tried to reach for my clothes to get dressed and she said I would not need them. I was scared then, I had no clue what was in store for me when I went to the other room. There were 4 hot girls standing there in bra and panties. I looked over at Stacey and she started taking her shirt and shorts off. Now there were 5 half naked girls standing in front of me, as I looked over them all I caught my sister staring at my boxers. I looked at my sister's body and felt a little draft on my cock head as it started poking out of my boxers. I knew my sister had a great body, but I did not know it was that good.

Then I heard Stacey in a jealous tone, "Oh, I thought your hard on was for me, not your sister?"

My sister looked up at me and said, "Don't get embarrassed, I really liked what I saw, I hope that is not wrong."

I did not know what to say, I was in shock, my sister just told me that my cock got her excited and none of her friends teased her or made any rude comments about it. I looked around at their faces and a couple started licking their lips as my cock started to appear more out of my boxers.

Then Stacey came over and took my hand and led me to a chair in front of them, "I hope you do not mind, we thought that since we got to see you pleasure yourself, it would only be fair if you saw what you did to all of us."

They all got in a circle around me and started taking off their bras. Stacey had nipples that stood out about ¼" and were hard as little pebbles. I looked around and saw Cindy start rubbing her small B cup breasts. Her nipples were poking through her fingers every time she would go over her small mounds. Her nipples stuck out the farthest about a ½". I started getting hard as I turned to see my sister rubbing her firm tits. She started kneading them harder and faster while I watched in awe. I was transfixed on her breasts when Becky told me to look at her.

I swung around to see a shiny little ring hanging out of her left nipple. Becky was always the wild one and she had her nipple pierced.

She looked down at me, "Do you like that? I had it done a month ago and you are the first male to see it."

I looked up and all I could do was shake my head yes to acknowledge her question. Then she took her breast and started licking it with her tongue to make her nipple nice and wet. She then took her wet nipple in her thumb and forefinger. She started pinching them harder and pulling her nipple out. This was making me so hot.

I heard another voice call out and ask, "Don't you want to see me too?"

It was the last girl that I did not see yet, her name is Candy and she was as sweet looking as her name. I looked up to her tits and saw they were the biggest out of all the girls. They were a firm 38D and her areolas were as big as half dollars. Her nipples were not as big as the others but made me just as hard. As she started taking one breast to her mouth and licking each one of them till they were soaking. She started pulling on her nipples harder until they started to stick up like the rest of the hot girls around me. I started pulling my cock out and stroking it.

Stacey spun me around, "No, this is just for you to watch."

With that I released my hard cock back and left it sticking out. I looked over at her and she put her hand on my shoulder to sturdy herself as she started to pull her panties down. I watched as they reached the floor and she kicked them in my direction. I think she should have played soccer because her little kick landed her wet panties on my head. She started to giggle as I looked up and took them off my head. I looked at how sexy they were and saw a nice little patch of moisture. I put them to my nose and started to inhale deeply. Her juices smelled so sweet and warm. I looked to where the panties came from and saw a mostly shaven pussy. She had a little patch of hair above it and the rest was completely bald. I started drooling; I could feel my tongue hanging out a little on my lip. She lied down in front of me and spread her legs to expose her wet slit.

As I was staring I felt something else on my head and turned around to see Cindy standing there completely naked. She threw her arms up and started to turn around slowly. As she sowed me her back she bent over and showed me her tight little ass. I could see her wet lips between her tight ass cheeks. She looked back at me with an evil grin and spread her cheeks exposing her hairy little cunt. A complete contrast to what I saw on Stacey.

Out of her smiling mouth I heard her, "Are you liking what you are seeing?" As she looked at my throbbing cock, she looked up, "You don't have to answer I can see for my self."

Her hand reached between her legs and started to spread her wet slit as a felt more panties on my head. I spun around to see my sister standing there in all her glory next to Becky. I got more shocked as my sister leaned over and started licking Becky's pierced nipple.

Becky looked at me and with a grin, "like I said before, you are the first male to see my ring."

Her hand found the back of my sister's head and pulled her harder onto her breast. I sat there getting hotter as I thought about my sister being bi-sexual. Could this be true, Becky and my sister pleasuring each other before now? I was getting so excited by that thought I could have blown my load right then and there. As the thought raced through my head, I got a little jealous. Becky got to taste my sister's sweet little hole before I could.

As my eyes were glued to the spectacle in front of me, it seemed the girls would get more daring to get my attention. Candy came up to where I was seated in front of them and placed one leg up by my shoulder as to open her wet cunt in front of my face. No more than 6 inches in front of me was a wet hot pussy that I could feel the heat coming off of. I could smell her sweet juices and started to lean in to take a nice long lick.

As my face got closer I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Stacey pulling me back away. As I looked back to see Candy, I could see how disappointed she got at Stacey for doing such a thing.

"Remember, this is for you to watch us pleasure ourselves, not for you to help; yet." As I could see an evil gleam coming from Stacey's eyes.

She pulled Candy back down on the floor and they both started rubbing their hot pussies in unison. I could hear loud moans coming from behind me, as I turned around I saw Cindy with 2 fingers buried in her pussy and one slowly sliding into her tight ass.


As I watched her finger disappear into her dark hole. I could not take anymore. I crossed my legs and started rubbing them back and forth. I guess Cindy knew what I was doing and stopped moving her fingers and let them stay inside of her.

She said, "If you are going to keep that up, I will just have to stop," as she smiled.

I looked down at her and unspread my legs, "OK, I do not want you to stop, want you to feel as much pleasure as you can, but I do not know how much more I can handle."

Her face lit up as she started moving her fingers in and out of both holes in unison. As one was going in the other was coming out. I could see her orgasm building on her face. She was trying to catch her breath and maintain her composure, but to no avail. Her body started bucking and her knees got a little wobbly as I saw how wet her tight hole got. I could see her sweet juices running down her hand and onto her leg.

She turned around and fell to her knees in front of me spent. Little did I know how much energy 5 sex-crazed females really had? I was in for the weekend of my life.

tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers