Getting Clean? Or Dirty...?

Story Info
He watches her in the bath... and has to have her.
1.6k words
4.22
19.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to watch her in the bath, although she can never understand why.

To me she's perfect, she's the one I dream about, the one I fantasise about, the one who made me realise that a relationship is the best thing in the world.

That day I watched her soaping herself down, taking in every curve, every move, every swing of her breast as she turned for the soap or a flannel, and all the time getting harder.

Yes, I'll admit it; watching her in the bath, little rivulets of water flowing down as she rinsed herself off, I was getting horny as hell.

Walking forward I knelt beside the bath and let my lips stroke across her neck, picking up stray drops of water as they sat on her perfect shoulders, reaching into the bath to add my hand to hers in rinsing herself off, concentrating on stroking softly around her breasts, her large nipples rising up to meet me in silent appreciation of what I was doing.

She turned her head to meet my lips with her own, soft kisses that seemed out of place with my body screaming out to ravish her but I know what she likes, and I damn well like to give it to her.

A sudden touch made me grin into her mouth as I felt her drape an arm over the side of the bath and slip her hand around my cock, the remaining bathwater mingling with my precum to lubricate her strokes of the rock-hard member.

I climbed over the edge of the bath as she edged backwards, sitting up further to let me kneel between her legs with the warm water only just over mid-thigh, somehow managing the whole manoeuvre without losing our kiss, or the contact of our hands on each other.

I sensed, rather than saw, her pick up the soap and work it into a lather between her hands before resuming her hold on me, her soapy hand now serving a double purpose, the innocence of cleaning me after a long day, but the unarguable rudeness of her slick hand now passing even easier over me as she rubbed the length of my hard cock.

Feeling her grip on to me harder and stroke faster I took the hint, making my kisses deeper and my touches on her breasts firmer, gripping them, rubbing her nipples into the palms of my hands and then trapping them between my fingers, pinching and rolling them as they hardened under my touch, thanking me and pushing me on with their stiffness.

Her other hand was now on my balls, squeezing gently before rubbing them in time to the pumps of her hand on my cock, slapping forward to give me the sensation of my hanging sack hitting her on each inward "thrust" of her hand, mimicking the feeling of riding her as my hips started to unconsciously bump forward, pushing myself through her fist.

Using handfuls of water she rinsed me clean of soap before moving one hand to my chest and pushing, making me slide backwards and reach out quickly to grip the sides of the bath to stay upright.

Before I had a chance to fully right myself her mouth was on the tip of my shaft, gently kissing the end, leaving a thin strand of my precum attaching her to it each time she pulled away.

Each time she ducked forward she opened her mouth a little more, each time teasing more and more of my head before she finally opened enough to allow the whole bulb to slide between her lips, instantly getting whipped by her tongue as it flicked across my sensitive tip.

Moaning softly I continued my exploration of her tits, twisting her nipples how I knew she liked, playing with the hard teats just like she'd shown me to do. We were always open in our likes and dislikes and she had carefully taught me how she loved her body to be treated and I was sure to memorise every touch.

Her mouth was hot and wet around my head as she sucked me shallowly, her tongue a constant tease, flitting around my head and teasing into my hole. The sensations were amazing and ensured a slow but steady supply of precum for her tongue and lips to slide over, making her slow and gentle sucking an easy passage.

Suddenly releasing me and sitting back she dragged me to her by my cock, loving as she always did the feeling of controlling me by my "handle", what the hand grasps... the mind follows.

Easing me up she ran my shaft between her breasts, the water left clinging to her skin giving me a slippery path as her hands left me to hold her beautiful tits together around me.

Her skin was soft and smooth and felt amazing as it gripped wetly around my hard pole. Her grin was wide and inviting as she smiled at me, urging me wordlessly to start using her breasts.

I rocked backwards and forwards, slowly at first, then faster and deeper until I saw her eyes shine at the sight of my tip breaking through the top of her cleavage before ducking back down like a fish into water, leaving behind nothing but drops of my fluid on her breasts.... until my next push forced it through again.

Romance was swiftly turning to raunch as I was heated by the feel and sight of her wonderful tits around me, topped off by her beautiful face, grinning at me with a mix of fun and sheer devilment.

Her lips were still shining ever so slightly from their thin sheen of precum and as she grinned at me her tongue snaked out and licked along them, strategically seductive.

I could almost feel the beat of her heart against my cock and I knew I had to take her... Pulling myself from her hot valley with some reluctance we climbed out of the bath, me first so I could collect the king size towel from the radiator and lay it along the floor, before helping her out and laying her down on it.

Her legs opened naturally and I dropped happily between them, feeling her damp thighs stroke lovingly over my sides and hips as I lowered myself, her hand guiding me into her as my cock found it's natural resting place, nuzzling against the heat of her pussy.

I teased her first, letting the tip slide forward, then escape again, rubbing it up and down her lips, using the end to brush over her clit, slowly driving her as wild as she'd driven me with her mouth and breasts.

Finally she said the first words either of us had spoken since the start...

"Fuck me baby..."

Staring deep into her eyes I pushed forward, enjoying the sound of her sharp intake of breath as my shaft opened her lips wide and slid between them, firmly and quickly until I was buried to the hilt inside her, lying there for a second so we could both enjoy the sensations of the coupling.

Starting with short, quick strokes I began to fuck her, sharp movements that grinded my pubic bone against hers, slapping into her clit with every forward push, bouncing her tits under my face and turning her breath into fast pants, in time with my thrusts.

I lengthened my stroke with every push until I was almost escaping her clutches with my outward move, using my whole shaft inside her, trying to touch every part of her inner walls.

Kissing down her neck and shoulder brought her mouth to my ear and she began to whisper dirty nothings in my ear.

"Fuck me honey, I love the feeling of you inside me... harder... deeper..."

Spurred on by her hot breath in my ear and the words it carried I pumped into her stronger and faster. Bending my body I captured one of her fast bouncing breasts with one hand and guided it's nipple into my mouth, sucking and flicking it with my tongue, unconsciously mirroring the acts she'd performed on my cock just minutes before.

Both our bodies slipped easily, sweat joining the last vestiges of the bathwater to let our bodies slide and rock over each other as we fucked each other with increasing abandon, increasing animal hunger.

Driving each of us closer and closer to the edge until her nails dug into my back and her knees clamped around me, her legs and feet straightening as her orgasm hit and she screamed in my ear.

"God, fuck, fffffffuck!"

Clamping me tighter as the excitement drove through her I felt every contraction of her pussy around me, holding me as deep as I could get inside her while the ripples passed through her whole form.

I was concentrating so much on her orgasm that I was almost taken by surprise by the tightening of my balls and the jolt of my own release being so close. A forceful deep thrust was all it took for me to join her in pleasure, my cum rushing through me, feeling electric as it flowed out into her, coating her walls.

All my breath left me in one big blow and I collapsed into her arms, neither one capable of talking as we simply held each other, my slowly softening cock still buried inside. Her soft, round body squeezed tightly against my own.

Both of us lay in a state of post orgasmic bliss as tiredness overcame us and small sparks tingled through our bodies like aftershocks from a quake.

Leaning her head slightly up she gasped in my ear...

"I might need another bath..."