Getting Close To Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers

Carol Ann moved closer and was tickling the girls stomachs.

"Nice, tits, Mom!" he said to her.

"Glad you noticed, sir!" she said, leaning in to kiss him. "Know what we have in store for you, kind sir?" she asked him then.

"What?" he asked smiling.

"It's going to be a porn night and wild sex!" she said brightly.

"Wow am I lucky or what?" he said.

And then he said the same thing to the smiling girls in his arms.

"Tell me, Wendy, Mandy, tell Daddy, am I lucky or what?" He went on then, still talking to them and said:

"That's our Mommie! Can you say that? Mom? Can you?"

It was Wendy who actually said it. She, mimicking him, said the word 'Mom'. Both Jim and Carol Ann were shocked and Carol Ann started to cry immediately. She reached for Wendy and hugged her to herself kissing her cheek, as the little girl said the word again. She ended up kissing Wendy's cheek and turning her head to kiss Jim also and then Mandy.

"Come on, girls," she said brightly then, "Story and bed for our girls." Turning to Jim then she said: "And porn and hot sex for Mom and Dad."

He grinned, "Sounds good to me. If you don't mind, while you read to the girls, I'm going to shower."

Make yourself all tasty for me, love." she said then and, picking up the girls, went to their room.

"What a scene," he said, "My three naked nymphs!"

Carol Ann stopped her progress, looked at him and grinned, bending a little from the waist to show him her ass. Then with a laugh, she went on to put the girls to bed.

He got out of the shower and the girls had been tucked in to sleep. He slipped into their room to kiss them good night.

Behind him a soft voice said from the doorway:

"I'm here to see the coach, please."

He turned and just gaped. Carol Ann stood there wearing black stockings and a garter belt, high black heels and a smile.

"Wow!' he said, his cock coming to attention immediately.

"I see that at least part of you approves," she said.

"All of me approves," was his comment.

"The internet, coach?" she asked.

"Whatever you want, Carol Ann the siren," was his comment.

"That's what we like to hear; now come with me," she said, leading him again by grasping his cock and walking ahead of him.

She settled him back on the office chair in front of the computer and took control of the computer herself. She went to the clearing site for erotica photos and started trolling through the lists and prospective pictures.

"Oh, look at this," she said, leaning back against him, as he snaked his arms around her and took hold of her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh!" she said, "How nice!"

"How do they do that?" she asked, pointing to a photo of a young girl with a man's cock buried in her mouth and throat.

"Talent!" he said.

"Don't know if I have that talent," she quipped.

"We could find out," was his next comment.

She turned her head around and kissed him then, saying to his lips, which were against hers: "Yes, we certainly could!"

She moved on then and got to a site that showed a woman who was being fucked in the ass.

"Adjustment here!' she said, once she got to that page.

She stood up and asked him to move a little forward in the chair. When he did, she carefully seated herself down so that his erection could enter her vagina.

"Perfect!" she said, wiggling and settling into place. "You just be still there; I'm using you as my sex toy right now."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, as she turned her head again and kissed him, licking his lips and grinning at him.

She began to squeeze her muscles and move on his cock at that point; it got a reaction from both of them.

"Have you ever done that?" she asked breathlessly.

"In the ass?" he asked. "After my secrets?" he asked then.

"Sorry," she said. Then reconsidering asked: "Have you?"

"No!' he said kissing back of her neck.

"Shall we?" she asked.

"We should do everything!" he said.

"I like the 'sex toy's' ideas," she said , moving more vigorously up and down on his cock.

Then she said to him, in an entreating voice: "Jim, honey, take me to the bed; do me, please, honey, please."

She was on her feet quickly and he picked her up in his arms, carrying her away to the bed. As soon as they arrived at the bed, she spread her legs to accommodate him and he fit himself inside of her. They both immediately swung into a rhythm that was good for them and brought each of them to orgasm quickly.

They lay entwined for a bit. He stroked her face and said:

"Carol Ann, you are so gorgeous."

She kissed him lightly and asked softly:

"Jim, did you mean it? I mean, when you asked me to. . .uh. . ."

"Marry me?" he finished for her.

"Yes," she said. "You don't have to, you know."

"What did Wendy call you?" he asked.

She teared up again right away and said: "She called me 'Mom'."

"And I'm Dad, so that means that we need to be together. Tomorrow a ring. We'll shop for a ring."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she sighed and held on to him. "This has to be the most wonderful thing that ever came out of a disaster.

Epilogue:

They did that. The next day, their schedules would allow it. They took the twins in a dual stroller and went shopping for an engagement ring.

The twins seemed to love the outing.

The person that waited on them in the jewelry store, an older woman, told them how lovely the twins were, and asked their names.

"Wendy and Mandy," he said, "And this is 'Mom'; Wendy called her that yesterday, her first word."

"Well about time to marry her," the woman said pleasantly but gently prodding Jim. It was Carol Ann that responded:

"Actually, I'm their grandma. My daughter was killed in an auto accident."

"And now she's 'Mom'," he said, "And this new life is wonderful."

She beamed at him, as he said it.

They were married soon after that. A number of friends and colleagues knew of both the difficult circumstances of the death of JoAnn and also of the subsequent developments. There was considerable excitement among family and friends about the wedding that was taking place. They used the university chapel. It was a crowd scene. Nurses from her shift stood up with Carol Ann, and the members of the coaching staff and football team of the university stood up with Jim. They also had Mandy wand Wendy with them for the ceremony.

And they were certainly right about this: a new life had begun for them.

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers