Getting Dirty in the Shower

Story Info
Virgin gets dirty in the shower.
1.3k words
3.43
79.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie turned on the water in her shower and tested it with her hand. She dropped her robe around her ankles and stepped into the shower. As soon as she put her foot down, the doorbell rang. "Shit." She turned off the water, threw on her robe, and ran down the steps to the door. She peered through the peephole and sure enough, there he was. Travis was standing there, looking somewhat rejected, holding a small bouquet of wildflowers. She smiled and the opened the door and invited him to come in. Travis explained that he had gotten off of work early, so he though he'd drop by. Charlie blushed and closed her robe a little bit more. She hadn't expected him so soon, she said.

He said he hoped he wasn't interrupting anything, she said no, just about to get into the shower. He told her go on take a shower. I'll wait here. Really? she asked. That'd be great. I just want to wash up a little before we go out. Wait here- you can turn on the TV if you want. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and dashed up the stairs. She turned on the water to he right temperature. Before she dropped her robe, she made sure that the door to the bathroom was closed. She stepped into the shower and began to lather up a little. She smiled.

She liked Travis and was excited to be his girlfriend. She hoped he wasn't bored waiting for her. She stood in the shower and let he water rinse the soap bubbles off of her. She had a nice build- short, but nice. She began to shave her legs. One gentle stroke up her leg and then a rinse of the razor. Another gentle stroke up her leg and then a rinse of the razor. She finished one leg and began to shave the other. She though what Travis might be doing. She assumed he was watching TV. She began to lather up once more- Charlie liked to be super clean- and just as she was bending down to lather up her now smooth leg, she heard the bathroom door open.

The shower curtain was dark, and she couldn't see but she knew that Travis was there. She stuck her head out of the shower. Travis what are you doing here? Travis did not speak, just bent over and untied his shoes and slipped them off. He unbuttoned his shirt and off it went. What are you doing, Travis? He said nothing. Stop it Trav. I mean it. No response. he unbelted his belt and slid it through the loops. Travis, no. He stepped out of his pants. His penis was erect- he wore no undergarments. Charlie had never seen a penis before. She was a virgin.

She screamed as Travis pushed aside the shower curtain, exposing her naked body. he stepped into the shower and grabbed her. He kissed her forcefully and she could feel his shaft grazing her leg. She was scared out of her mind. You look like a dirty girl. She had never heard this side of Travis before. She looked into his eyes and it didn't seem to be Travis at all. You are such a dirty girl, he said again, and squeezed her ass. He grabbed a bar of soap and started to wash her, first her shoulders, then down to her breasts. Charlie backed up and found herself against the wall of the shower, cornered by this person whom she didn't seem to know.

Travis lathered up each breast, swirling the soap around the nipple. Despite herself, Charlie could feel her arousal beginning to grow. He stood back as the water washed to soap off her breasts and down her stomach, down her legs. He started again at the bottom of one leg and worked his way up with the bar of soap. He then stood up and his soapy hands ran up her sides and settled on her shoulders. He kissed her, and this time she kissed him back. The gentle way he was taking care of her indicated that she had nothing to fear.

Still, the thought of what might happen scared her. At 23, she still wasn't ready to lose her virginity. He pushed her back under the spray of the water gently, letting to soap run off in trails down her form. She pulled her hair back from her face and it lay in a wet pile on her back. Travis grabbed the razor from the little nook in the shower where she had set it. It soaped up his hands and rubbed the soap into Charlie's brown, curly pubic hair. He knelt down and began to shave her pussy. Charlie stood very still. Her pussy had never been shaved before, by her or anyone else.

She was afraid he might nick her with the razor. But Travis was gentle and in about five minutes, here pussy was bare, and the thick pubic hair was clogged in the shower drain. He put the razor back and picked up a bottle of shampoo. You are such a dirty girl. Say it. Say it. Charlie again saw the frightening side of her lover. I said, say it. I'm a dirty girl, Charlie said quietly. Say it like you mean it, bitch. Bitch? Charlie was shocked by Travis's use of the word. She said nothing. Travis smacked her ass hard with the shampoo bottle.

Charlie screamed I am a dirty girl! That's better smiled Travis. He put shampoo into his hands and proceeded to rub it into her hair. She closed her eyes. he massaged her scalp skillfully, then let the shampoo run out again in trails down her back. He pushed her hair back from her face and kissed her. Charlie was feeling confused by the emotions going through her. Part of her wanted to stay a virgin, but part of her wanted to fuck Travis's brains out. She kissed him back and held him tightly. He backed her up against the wall of the shower.

When they parted from the kiss, Charlie looked up at Travis and whispered in a seductive tone "I'm such a dirty girl, Travis." Travis knew it was time. He kissed her deeply and pushed his hips up against hers. She moaned part in pleasure, part in pain. A tiny bit of blood ran down her leg and was washed into he drain by the running water. Travis slowly pulled his shaft out of her tight pussy. He grasped her hips and brought them closer to his, again filling her with his manhood. The pain was gone now, and Charlie was enjoying every slow second of her first ever fuck.

He dug his fingers into the warm flesh of her ass and pushed himself deeper into her. She moaned. Travis began pounding in and out of her fast, like a train, and she pushed her hips in sync with his. He kissed her while he fucked her, and his fingers found her pink nipples and twisted them. She pulled away from the kiss and shrieked with delight. Travis fucked her faster, pumping his shaft in and out - he picked it up and began to dry off. He dried himself and then patted down Charlie, drying her, taking special care to dry her bare pussy.

She was still visibly shaking. He carried her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. I'm going to get your dress for you, he said, after I get dressed. Travis started to walk back into the bathroom, but Charlie sat up on the bed and grabbed his hand. She kissed him gently. On second thought, said Travis, let's stay in tonight. He kissed her and crawled on top of her. This time, thought Charlie, this time I won't be afraid.