Getting Even Gone Very Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head, looked at me, and breathed deeply. "Cum on me," she begged. I opened my pants and began beating off. Letting my pants drop, I stepped out of them to straddle her ass. I got closer, rubbed my cock across her thighs and up to her ass. As I jerked, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her butt crack. I came with gusto, a big wet load that oozed down her butt crack and across her pussy.

"Rub my pussy, oh please rub me." She wanted to cum again and I wanted to give it to her. My cock had not deflated and her open legs gave me a clear shot. I went prone against her back, my hips making contact with her sore ass, my cock touching the outer folds of her pussy. I did not penetrate.

I rubbed her pussy with my cock, her wetness mixed with my cum made her slick and we stroked against each other. She did have another orgasm and as my own approached, I pulled away and shot on her ass. Again, as she did last night, she cried and chanted sorrow. Despite my resolve, I began believing her.

It was hard for me to believe what I heard next, could she actually be that naive. "Was that sex, did we just make love? It didn't hurt at all."

I stifled a laugh and answered, "It was almost sex, it was sex except I did not penetrate your pussy. If you are a virgin, you would feel pain if I pushed into you. Did I hurt your butt while I stroked your pussy?"

"Not much but I need a shower again and you need one, too. Wash me?" Her voice was sultry and suggestive. I did not feel a threat from her. I sensed her honesty.

As I continued laying over her back with my softened cock wedged against her butt, I had to ask, "Why do you beat me? What have I ever done to hurt you?"

"When we were left alone after mom and dad died, you were the adult, 19 years old and I was 17, a child. You started acting parental and I hated it. When I turned 18, you were still the boss. Then I decided to be an adult and take my hatred out on you. I got good at it and you never stopped me. I needed to be the boss so I made sure you got beat down."

She squeezed her butt cheeks against my cock and I began to stir. "Still, what did I ever do to hurt you?" I pressed gently into her as she squeezed against me.

"You never hurt me physically, until yesterday, and, I guess I deserved that. When I needed mom, I only had you and I hated you for not being mom. Somehow, it was your fault that she left me alone. I almost killed you a few months ago. I knew it then and wanted you dead. Then I figured out that I would be more than alone, I'd be in jail and have no one. I do not want to be alone."

I was almost fully hard again and began feeling her pussy moisture against my cock. "What do we do now," I asked.

"You find out if I am really a virgin." I felt her moistness building as she worked her hips against me cock. She raised her hips high against my cock and when I was at the right angle, my cock slipped between the folds of her pussy lips and I instantly hit her barrier to womanhood. "I told you I was a virgin. Quick, hurt me."

I pushed through, she screamed, and then it was over. She was no longer a virgin; my cock filled her love tunnel. "It didn't hurt too much," she panted. "Is this fucking?"

I remained still, cautious not to start moving in her until she was ready. "No, this is not fucking, we are having sex." The words formed in my mind and escaped my mouth before I was aware, "This is making love."

"Please make love with me." I felt her hips move and her pussy muscles squeeze my cock. I started to move very slowly in and out of her cunt. Each movement brought both pain and pleasure to her. Soon, she made noises that were pure pleasure, she had an orgasm.

I kept pace with her orgasm trying to give her pleasure. "You feel good in me. Can we do this a little longer? Will you make me have a baby?" I had not thought about that then realized how close she was to her period and knew how unlikely getting pregnant would be.

"No, we won't make a baby today." I quickened my strokes making them longer and deeper. She cried and moaned as another orgasm approached. She screamed out then clamped her pussy tight against my cock, she wanted my cum and I gave it to her.

Questions pummeled my mind, what was I feeling for her? Could I leave her? Did I want to leave her? Could we live together? Do we have a different future forgiving the past? I lay quietly on top of her as my cock wilted and slipped from her warm pussy.

"I hope you can put it back in me some more. I like making love." Her vocal tone was little girl like, not 20-year-old woman like. I was dumbstruck by her tone. I simply gave her an affirmative answer.

I quietly spoke, "I think we really need that shower now." I rose from her body, looked at her bruised butt and legs, and became violently ill. I ran to the bathroom and vomited.

She appeared in the bathroom door her face full of anguish and anger. "I make you sick don't I. You hate me so much that you puked your guts after you stole my virginity." I began crying as my eyes gazed on her naked form from the front absent signs of the strapping I gave her yesterday. It was my turn to feel sorrow she felt.

"No!" I screamed it through my tears. "No, I am sick because I am sorry for hurting you, causing you pain. I should have run from you but I wanted to hurt you. Now my mind and body are sick of me." I flushed the toilet.

She began walking slowly, tentative steps. Still crying, I sat on the toilet as she stepped closer. She stopped at about arm length, reached out her hand, I took it in mine, and she closed the gap between us. "You love me don't you? Despite how cruel I was to you, you love me."

I sniffled yes and wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me into her. "Don't stop loving me," and her tears began flowing. We cried together for a long time, our tears washing away stains that a shower could not cleanse. When our tears dried, we did shower together and I did gently wash her.

"Do you think you can dress for a lunch outside," I asked. "I understand if you don't want to."

"Lots of aloe, a long loose skirt, and no panty, yes, I think I could manage it."

"Aloe only, no other ointment." For the first time in years, we laughed together.

She did get ready for lunch wearing a pastel print blouse over her braless torso. Her skirt was mid calf in a solid blue color. She wore a pair of her Nike cross fit trainers on her feet. "I don't hurt too much," she grimaced and smiled.

We got into my car and drove away. I headed across town where it would be less likely to be recognized. "I want hold your hand and be close, we can't do that in our neighborhood. We have to stop at a drug store for a few essential things." She looked at me inquisitively. "Condoms, morning after pills, more aloe. You are safe now but after your period, you won't be safe and you can't get birth control until your bruises heal."

"What! You even know my cycle? All that and you did not know I am a virgin?"

"In case your memory has failed, you proved you 'were' a virgin and I know you are not a virgin - now."

"I have virgin lips, you have not kissed me. I have virgin breasts, you have not fondled them."

We made the drugstore stop picking up everything we needed. She found a topical application to quickly heal bruises. "I hope this works, I want to get on birth control soon. I want your cum in me not in a plastic bag," she whispered standing close to me.

I leaned into her, kissed her lips, "That was a virgin kiss."

Her sigh told me she felt the kiss ignite her flame, her words told me how much, "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom, I'm dripping wet."

We had lunch at a drive-in near the edge of town, cheeseburgers, fries, and malts. We sat side by side on a cold concrete bench aside a cold concrete table. Getting up was a chore for her as the cold concrete made her muscles tighten.

"What happens next," she asked. "Can we go home?" Those two questions foretold an afternoon of talk, talk we desperately needed in order to secure whatever future we had together or apart. "Please take us home where we live." I thought to myself, 'so, it is a future together.'

When we got to the car, she grabbed me, pulled me into her, and kissed me a lovers kiss full of desire and passion. I raised my free hand to her breasts, fondled them, and pinched her nipples. "We better get in the car and go before... Before we do something indecent in public," she whispered.

Many things happened that afternoon, we talked more, cried more, begged forgiveness, expressed sorrow, and into the night we made love four times before passing out naked in the other's arms. She did not get on birth control and we were very careful around her fertile days. Three years later, she got an opportunity to move out of state and I got a transfer from my job and moving expenses.

Out of state, we could be a normal couple, husband and wife. We ceased taking precautions and in three months, she missed her period. A year, almost to the day we moved, we had a baby boy in perfect health. Two years later, it was a baby girl.

We did not have family as other people do. We found out why after doing some Internet research. Our discovery confirmed why we were without relatives. Our children were brother and sister, of brother and sister, who were brother and sister of brother and sister.

Our children are now 20 and 18, they have a strong bond to each other and one afternoon came to us with their tale of love for each other. We told them everything, held nothing back, completely honest. That night we heard our children making love in her bedroom as we made love in our bedroom.

Multiple orgasms later, everyone should have been more careful. My 43-year-old sister and 18-year-old daughter conceived. Nine months later, we had a baby daughter and a baby grandson.

12