Getting Even (The Sequel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand over there by the window, Susan. And face me."

Susan looked confused, but did as she was told. Arriving at the window, she turned to face Tammy, who took a seat a few feet away from Susan and the window.

"You're going to do everything I tell you tonight, or I'm going to release those phantom account numbers. That is your only chance. Do we understand each other, Susan?"

Susan knew Tammy was serious. She would have to go through another night of punishment, but if she survived, Tammy's word had always been good as gold.

"Yes, Tammy!"

Tammy relaxed in her seat. She crossed her legs. It was time to have fun with Susan.

"Susan, I want you to say 'I am a naughty bitch who deserves to be punished!'"

It was at these moments that Susan felt most helpless before Tammy's position of power. Susan thought about protesting, but this had scarcely been successful in the past year.

"I am a naughty... bitch who... deserves... to be punished!"

Tammy enjoyed Susan's struggle to say the words.

"Let's try that again, Susan. Say it, and remove your jacket!"

Susan's hands began to tremble. She could see where this was leading.

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

She removed the jacket and let it drop to the floor per Tammy's eyebrow instruction.

"Again, Susan. Now the blouse!"

Susan looked out the window. It was dark, and the lighting of the room meant she would be on display to the city below!

"Tammy..." she began to plead.

"NOW!" Tammy commanded.

Susan had no choice. Her shaking hands began to fidget with her buttons. Reluctantly, she pulled off her white blouse. The city glow highlighted her cleavage.

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

"The pants and shoes!"

Susan has nice legs. They're lean and have just enough muscle definition to remind you how dedicated she is to her aerobics routine. She stepped out of her shoes and then slowly bent forward and removed her pants and hosiery.

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

Susan began doing the math in her head. How many windows were there in the hotel? What the probability was that anyone had chosen to spy her window....

Tammy noticed Susan struggling to accept her fate. She smiled.

"Take off your bra, Susan."

Susan's mouth opened just enough to let out a "no!" objection, but the sound did not follow. Her eyes nervously looked out the window, and then fell to her melons. She unhooked her bra from the front and her tits fell out of their containers. Susan's face turned a heated red. Who was watching? She could not know. She could not allow herself to consider the possibilities.

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

Tammy gave the final command with wicked efficiency:

"Panties!"

Susan slid her fingers into her panties, expanded the elastic and began to remove her last shred of clothing. Her knees bent slightly as she did so. Susan did not want to stand back up, but she had no choice.

When she finally did straighten back up, she could not look in Tammy's direction, and her knees twisted slightly over each other to modestly cover some of her bush.

Tammy enjoyed the view nonetheless. Susan was on display to the world. She was naked. Her clothes, and her dignity, were on the floor inches away from her feet and well out of reach.

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

Tammy focused on that pussy of Susan's. The dirty blonde bush was back. Susan had kept it trim and proper, of course. But Tammy was amused at that moment. A year ago, she had left it shaved naked. How many weeks had Susan looked at her own naked pussy, a reminder of her secretary's vengeance?

Susan glanced at Tammy long enough to see her eyes focused on her sex. It was too mortifying. Susan's eyes darted away again.

Tammy then stood up and walked into the bedroom. When she returned, she had a ruler in hand. Susan's eyes closed involuntarily when she saw it. The ruler was back, and she knew what it meant for her.

"Turn and face the window! And lock your hands behind your back!"

Susan began to whimper. She was standing a foot away from the window. Tammy moved up from the side. Susan tried to look at her for one last beg, but Tammy wasn't having it.

"Look forward!"

And so Susan did. She looked straight out onto the city, her nipples aimed directly at the neighboring high rises.

"Stick that ass out!"

Susan pushed her ass out and up, which had the effect of pushing her tits forward towards the window, and they dangled that much more freely. The glow of the city lighting her frontal exposure, she awaited her punishment. Tammy stood to Susan's side, just away from the window's gaze. She raised the ruler to Susan's behind, and lightly tapped her ass a few times.

"Say it!"

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

Whack! The first strike landed on Susan's bottom. Susan's body shook as though she had touched a live wire. Her ass recoiled from the sting and her pussy pushed forward and then back. Her breasts bounced and then settled back into place. So much air escaped her lungs that some of it condensed on the window for a brief moment. She gathered herself and pushed her butt out for more punishment.

"Say it!"

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

A second strike! Susan's tits seemed to tighten and grow aroused. Her knees began to shake. Her feet seemed unsteady below her. Her lips began to quiver ever so slightly.

"Say it!"

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

Whack! This time Tammy's strike landed just as Susan began to pronounce the word "punished!" The smacking sound pushed through the room and into the bedroom, followed by a yelping "punished!" Susan's tits and stomach pushed in and out with her accelerated breathing. She lifted and pushed her ass back out for more discipline.

"Say it!"

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

Whack! The city lights began to blur as Susan's eyes welled up. The burn in her ass pushed into her lower back, and she could feel the tiny hairs on her arms spring up in shock.

"Say it!"

"I am a naughty bitch... who deserves to be... punished!"

A fifth strike! Susan's capacity for smacks was reaching its limit. She yelped in a kind of hiccup as her body struggled to maintain composure. Her toes curled up in a ball and her hands separated for a split second before re-clasping.

Tammy's profile view of Susan's torment was delicious. The beginning of a tear, her protruding tits, her reddened ass, her trembling pussy...

"You're never going to make that mistake again, are you Susan?"

Susan's voice shook terribly. "No, Tammy, please, I'll never make that mistake again!"

"You don't ever want another spanking from me again, do you Susan?"

These weren't questions; these were statements. Susan was so desperate for the spanking to stop, she hardly noticed the city anymore. Perhaps some lucky viewer could see her, trembling naked in the window, begging for mercy. She no longer cared.

"No! Please, no more!"

A tear rolled down Susan's cheek. Satisfied, Tammy walked to the middle of the living area. Susan watched from the reflection of the window. Tammy moved the coffee table off to the side, then walked over and pulled an armless chair to the middle of the room, facing the couch.

Tammy sat down on the couch, crossed her legs and looked at Susan, who had again remembered the public nature of this ordeal. Susan's eyes were begging for distance from the window.

"Have a seat!" Tammy told her, pointing to the chair.

Susan's relief was obvious. She backed away from the window, stepped quickly to the middle of the living room and sat down on the chair.

"On the front edge!"

Susan slid forward to the front edge of the chair, facing Tammy. Its surface was initially a little cold. Susan did not care. It was away from the window. Sitting across from Tammy however, she felt the contrast between her naked condition and Tammy's full dress. She huddled her knees together, her feet slightly turned in. She crossed her hands in her lap, trying to hide her pussy. There was nothing she could do to cover her tits and their state of erection. Tammy found Susan's futile attempt at discretion amusing.

Tammy let her wallow in discomfort a minute. The contrast between the boldly dressed and gorgeous Tammy, and Susan's nude vulnerability grew overwhelming. Susan strained to maintain her composure. She could not look into Tammy's eyes.

"Susan, lock your hands behind your back!"

Susan's eyes focused on a painting on the wall as she unlocked her hands and slid them behind her. Finishing her task, she noticed that Tammy's foot was just inches from her knees. Susan remembered vividly what that foot had done to her a year ago. Susan's hands locked behind her, one layer of protection was gone.

Tammy produced a mean little smile. She knew what Susan was remembering.

"It's funny, isn't it Susan? One year ago, I was your secretary, and now I own you!"

Susan didn't know what to say. Her eyes focused on Tammy's foot, which began to sway just a little.

"Isn't that true, Susan?"

Susan didn't want to answer, but she could not deny the truth of it.

"Yes."

"Say it Susan!"

"... One year ago, you were my secretary, and now you own me!"

"Ohhh, I like hearing that. Say 'you own me!' again!"

"You own me!"

Tammy did enjoy it.

"Say it again, and spread your legs a little Susan!"

Susan knew she was in trouble now. She began to part her knees.

"You own me!"

Her knees were a few inches apart.

"More! And say it again!"

Susan spread her legs some more.

"You own me!"

"More!"

"You own me!"

Susan's pussy was now on full display.

"More!"

"You own me!"

Susan's knees stretched to her sides, and her pussy practically opened up for Tammy.

Tammy stopped and took in the sight. Susan's bush was trim, gently surrounding her crack. The way Susan was sitting, Tammy could see her entire sex down to where it faded into the chair. Susan was helpless to stop her stare. She would have preferred another spanking, if only to be able to cover herself up.

"Yes, I do own you Susan. And I don't like how you've kept your pussy!"

Tammy continued to stare at Susan's pussy while she discussed it. Susan shook her head in exasperation.

"Pussies should be kept clean and free, don't you think so Susan?"

Susan could only nod. Tammy enjoyed Susan's discomfort another minute. Then she stood up and took Susan's chin into her hand so that Susan's eyes came to hers.

"I own you!" Tammy purred. "Now go sit on the edge of the bed!"

Tammy stepped back and watched as Susan stood up to walk into the bedroom.

"WAIT!" Tammy suddenly commanded.

She stepped to Susan from behind. Susan's hands were still clasped behind her back. Tammy grabbed Susan by the ass.

"Ohhh!" Susan exclaimed in surprise. Her eyes widened and turned to Tammy in fear.

Holding on to Susan's rear, Tammy then reached with her other hand to Susan's front, sliding her hand down her abdomen to her bush, to the top of her pussy, and then to her pussy lips. She pushed one finger in. Susan's body began to bend involuntarily at the knees and waist. Another desperate sound escaped Susan's mouth. Tammy pulled her finger away, covered in Susan's wetness. Susan did not have to look to know what Tammy had discovered.

With the same finger, Tammy pushed it up to Susan's chin. Gently wiping just a hint of the evidence on Susan's chin, she told Susan to keep walking.

Susan did as she was told, her eyes unable to lift from the floor before her. Tammy enjoyed the moment, and Susan's rear display. Susan had a nice figure, accented by the redness of her ass as she shuffled to the other room.

Tammy followed in. Seeing Susan sitting on the edge, she walked into the bathroom and returned with a cup of warm water and a towel, which she carefully put on the floor a foot away from the bed. Susan was instantly nervous. Tammy then opened up her work bag and pulled out the goods she had bought that day. Shaving items!

"Lean back!" She commanded Susan.

Susan did as she was told. She began to plead with Tammy.

"Please, Tammy, no!"

But it was useless. Tammy stood over Susan, who was now on her back on the bed. She ordered her arms above her head, and Susan complied. Then she told Susan to lift and spread her legs. Susan tried one last time.

"Please don't do this!"

It was useless. Susan did as she was told. Her abdominal muscles engaged as her knees rose into the air on each side of Tammy standing above her.

Susan knew there was nothing she could do. Her breasts pointed at the ceiling. Her hands rested on the bedding above her head, a few strands of hair stretched across the comforter.

Tammy looked down at Susan's open pussy. Susan's feet dangled in the air by Tammy's hips. She ran her fingers down Susan's legs, emphasizing her position of command.

Tammy began the shaving process. Susan was helpless to stop it, so she did not watch. Tammy worked silently for a few seconds, and then began speaking.

"What's it like, Susan?" she asked, rubbing in shaving cream.

"What's it like to be spread naked on a bed, being shaved by another woman?"

The curiosity was too much for Susan. She lifted her head to see Tammy's work, and then dropped her head back to the bed in desperation at what she had seen.

"I bet you like it, don't you Susan?" Tammy kept taunting.

Susan started shaking her head.

"No!" she answered.

Tammy was not convinced. The cream was spread, but Tammy kept a finger circling Susan's bush.

"I bet you do, Susan. I bet it makes you wet."

Susan didn't answer. Tammy's finger passed near Susan's clit, which was more receptive than Susan cared to admit.

"I bet it makes you very wet, doesn't it Susan?"

Susan's feet twitched slightly as Tammy's finger passed near her clit again.

"NO!" Susan said, more desperately.

Tammy started shaving. She went quiet for a moment. Susan's expression became unsure, like someone struggling for an answer.

It didn't take Tammy long to expose Susan's sex in full. There wasn't much to shave. Tammy gently wiped the area with the towel.

"You're going to love your naked pussy, Susan!"

Susan looked at the ceiling, as though nothing were happening.

"Don't you want to look at your naked pussy, Susan?"

Susan's eyes stayed on the ceiling.

"No!" she said. Her voice was weak.

Tammy dropped the towel and began softly rubbing around Susan's pussy with the outside of her index finger.

"Yes, you want to look. Don't you Susan?"

Susan began to shake her head. Tammy's finger continued to caress her region.

"Yes, you want to look..."

Tammy neared Susan's clit again. Susan exhaled a little moan. Her legs jerked. And then her head picked up and... she looked. It was the perfect angle to realize the futility of her position. Her head fell back and her eyes pushed away.

Tammy's finger pushed in, parting Susan's pussy lips.

"Look how excited you are Susan!"

Susan wanted to deny it, but her breathing began to accelerate rapidly and her face flushed with excitement. Tammy had uninhibited access.

"You love this, don't you Susan?

Again, it was a statement. It was fact. Tammy's finger became engulfed with Susan's moisture.

"You want my finger in you, don't you Susan..."

Susan was heaving. She was not resisting. Her hands flicked about helplessly. Her knees pushed and pulled around Tammy's sides.

"Yes you do... Who owns you Susan?"

Susan's mouth opened but the words were slow coming. She was lost in desire.

"Say it, Susan. Who owns you?"

Susan could not fight back the desire.

"You... own me!"

Susan's stomach heaved with excitement and her breasts bounced in shock as Tammy entered Susan with one finger... and then two! Two fingers were plowing up Susan's canal and there was nothing she could do to stop it!

"Again!"

"You own me!"

Tammy began to pump Susan's pussy. Susan was too humiliated to watch and too out of control to beg her to stop.

"That's right, whore! Again!"

"You own me!"

In and out, she pumped her. The sounds of sex began to escape Susan's mouth. She grabbed hands full of the comforter.

"You are a whore! Again!"

"I am your whore! You own me!"

Susan could not believe the words that had come from her mouth. But it was true. Tammy owned her. Whatever Tammy wanted, Susan would do. The idea of it, the realization of it, pushed Susan towards the edge. Tammy owned her.

"You are my naked whore!"

"I am your naked whore!"

Susan's eyes darted about the ceiling. Her body shook in anticipation. Tammy pumped her again and again.

"Beg and don't stop!"

"Please make me cum! I am your naked whore!"

In and out, Tammy pumped her.

"Please make me cum! I am your naked whore!"

Scanning the ceiling, she noticed Tammy's head lowering towards her sex!

"Please make me cum! I am your naked whore!"

In and out, Tammy kept pumping. Was Tammy lowering her head to her pussy? Was she delirious with ecstasy or was it real?

"Please make me cum! I am your naked whore!"

As though in mid-dream, Susan's eyes shifted downward to the vicinity of her newly exposed sex. Her neck had enough strength to lift her head enough to catch a glimpse of the moment that would fill her sleep for years to come: Tammy's mouth closing in on her pussy, Tammy's lips parted slightly, and her tongue reaching out towards Susan's clitoris.

"Please make me cum! I am your naked whore!"

Susan's neck gave way. Her head fell back to the bed. Her mind did not have time to process what she had seen before her entire body exploded in orgasm. The sensation of Tammy's tongue on her clit was unlike any she had ever had. Every muscle in her body contracted. Her hands ripped at the comforter. Her legs closed tightly around Tammy. Her eyes slammed shut in an agonizing & frowning display of drowning pleasure. Her lips recoiled and then let out a shrill, protracted, and orgasmic scream!

"I am your naked whore!"

I suppose at this stage you really don't care what happened to Cheryl or the boardroom battle at my company. I can't say I blame you. I'm not too worried about it either. But, for the record, the coup succeeded. It happened two days later. Susan got the promotion she wanted, and Cheryl's job was saved.

And Tammy? Beautiful Tammy comes to work every day, quietly going about her job, waiting for her next chance to discipline Susan.

12