Getting Even with Gemma and Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were ten minutes late, something which Superintendent Stornaway registered with a long look at his watch.

'We started without you, Inspector,' he said, indicating the half a dozen people sitting round the conference table. He gave her a closer look and noticed her bedraggled appearance.

'Are you alright?' he asked.

Gemma nodded. 'I'm fine, Sir. A bit of a stomach upset overnight, that's all.'

Stornaway looked less than convinced, but turned his attention to me and hesitated. 'And you are?'

'Jack Waters, Sir,' I said. We civilians don't have to call the uniforms 'Sir' or 'Ma'am', but sometimes it didn't do any harm. 'Gemma's deputy.'

Stornaway nodded, then turned back to Gemma. He did the introductions. I can't remember any of the names. Four men, two women. Two of the men were Asian, one of the women was black. They were all middle-aged, and smartly-dressed and looked like they enjoyed the sound of their own voices.

Gemma moved towards a laptop that had been set in front of an empty chair. She sat down, grimacing as she did so. Stornaway raised his eyebrows, but said nothing. I sat down next to Gemma and watched as she attached a USB-stick to the laptop. She opened a Powerpoint presentation and, taking a deep breath, launched into her spiel. Something about neighbourhood policing, though I wasn't listening too hard. Instead I was watching her. Watching the tightness of her face, watching as she tried not to squirm in her seat. Listening to her voice, usually so confident, now uncertain and stumbling. She was losing her audience. Stornaway, in particular, was looking unhappy.

After five minutes or so, Gemma seemed to find her feet. Her presentation became slicker, her voice calmer. She even managed a couple of jokes.

Time for phase two.

Reaching into my pocket, I took hold of a small remote-control unit and clicked it onto it's lowest setting.

Gemma gave a sharp cry, and half rose from her seat as the vibrator inside the dildo inside her pussy sprang into life.

I clicked the remote off.

She turned to look at me, eyes blazing, but before she could say anything, Stornaway interjected.

'Are you alright, Inspector?'

Gemma hesitated, then sat down.

'I'm sorry, Sir. Stomach pains.'

'I hope you're fit to continue, Inspector. Some of our guests have travelled a long way to be with us today.'

Gemma nodded, and resumed her presentation. I gave her a couple of minutes, then flicked the remote back on. She shuddered, blinked a couple of times, and kept on going, one hand operating the computer-mouse, the other dipping below the table-top and into her lap. Quite what she thought she could do, I'm not sure. Her voice became more and more shaky, and her body twisted in its seat, and sweat beaded on her face. Every now and then she'd glance towards me, imploringly at first, and then with increasing desperation.

'Inspector!' hissed Stornaway. 'What the hell is going on?'

I glanced round the room. The councillors were all staring at Gemma, their faces wearing expressions of varying alarm, concern and disgust.

I flicked the remote onto its highest setting.

Gemma tipped back her head and gave a loud groan.

I heard one of the councillors say something to one of her colleagues. It sounded like 'I'll have what she's having!'

'Inspector!'

Stornaway's face was red. He was staring at Gemma with an expression of disgust. His eyes were fixed on her hand as it snaked below the table and down into her lap, trying, in vain, to end the torment.

He thought she was masturbating!

Gemma tried to stand, then collapsed back into her chair, giving herself over to the enforced ecstasy that was flooding through her. Her hands were clasping the edge of the table, her mouth was rounded into a scarlet 'o', from which an unending, broken moan was filling the room.

We sat, spellbound, watching as the unseen vibrator brought the uniformed police inspector to a devastating, relentless, public orgasm.

Gemma slumped forwards over the desk. Everyone was staring at her wide-eyed. I turned off the remote.

Stornaway was on his feet, terminating the meeting, apologising for his colleague's 'indisposition', ushering the stunned visitors from the room. Before he followed them out, he turned to Gemma.

'My office, Inspector! Ten minutes sharp!'

I sat and waited for Gemma to come to her senses. After a while, she sat up straight. Her breath was still coming in ragged gasps, her face was scarlet and wet with sweat. She looked like she'd run a marathon.

I got to my feet.

'If it's any consolation, Gemma,' I said. 'That was the best Powerpoint presentation I've ever seen!'

With a last smile in her direction, I left the small, silver key on the desk in front of her and slipped from the room.

12