Getting Her Shaped Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood to one side of Nicky and gave him a medium-weight smack across his buttocks. He flinched and settled his head down, as if in resignation to receive more blows. She gave him another, a little heavier and Nicky said, "Mmmm" yet again. She thought to herself, "He'll take everything I can give him with this."

And so she beat him hard ten more times until his buttocks were glowing red and he was beginning to sob, and then she put down the tawse and climbed onto the bed alongside him.

"Oh Nicky; did I do too much? I'm so sorry," she started.

He turned his head to show tears in his eyes, and running down his cheeks, and reached out to press a finger against her lips, as if to silence her. He chucked almost silently.

"You certainly know how to spank a boy, Auntie Bea. Phew."

He rolled over towards her and she saw his erection as emphatic as ever pointing towards her. She reached to it and took his girth in her hand, and smiled to herself.

She lay back, inviting him into her again. He moved towards her and they were immediately joined up. He kept his weight off her and didn't expect to ejaculate again so soon, so he moved to please her. She slid her hand down between them and pleased herself as he moved in and out. Within a few moments, her eyes closed, her breath shortened, her legs became firm and twitched slightly, until she came with the quiet shout, "Aaah, yes; YES, oh, oh, oh, oh, aaah."

In her ecstasy, she reached round him and held his buttock in her hands and pressed him towards her, but that was a mistake. The tenderness of his skin was beyond his control and he let out a yelp, "Ow."

She opened her eyes widely and put up her hands to cover her mouth in horror.

"Oh, Nicky, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I forgot. I'm so sorry."

He collapsed again to one side of her, and gently laid one hand on his rump, as if to quell the pain.

"Wow, Auntie Bea; you know how to thrash a guy, don't you?"

She was silent as he caught his breath, and then he said, "Can I show you something I've brought for you, Auntie Bea? I hope you're not offended."

"What is it, Nicky?" she asked, "Of course I'll not be offended."

He got off the bed, moving his bottom carefully so as not to rub it on the bedding, and went to the canvas bag he'd brought with him. He carried across to the bed and sat gingerly on the edge, rubbing his rump before sitting down. Beatrice put a hand on his arm, looking worried.

"I'm so sorry. Please punish me if you want."

"Later I will," said looking straight into her eyes.

"This first," he said to her, turning away.

From the bag he produced a tissue-wrapped parcel which he gave to her. She unwrapped it to reveal an old-fashioned girdle. It was a style even more classical and controlling than her own corselette. There was a tag but, before she could read it, he spoke.

"It's a Spirella style 325 from 1960. I guessed your size from what my mother said sometimes, and I think you'll find it quite hard to wear. But I'd like to put it on you, please, Auntie Bea. And this too." He handed a second parcel to her. She unwrapped it to find a long bra of equal sturdiness.

"Oh, Nicky; you shouldn't buy things for me," she said but she was intrigued at his presents, anyway. They showed a particular liking that matched her own, and showed that he understood her figure and her frame of mind.

"Time to change," he said, "come on." He helped her off the bed and stood her in front of the long mirror.

For the next ten minutes, he took off the corselette and the stockings. It took so long because they held each other a lot and felt at each other's bodies many times during the process. He started by kneeling in front of her and undoing the three suspenders on each side. Then he moved to her left and undid the two there, and then to the back for the two central ones. Finally he moved to her right side for the final two. He'd never seen a garment with ten suspenders before: he was excited and fascinated by it. He took each stocking down to her foot and left it there around her ankles.

As he stood to start on the long zipper, she held out her arms and they caressed each other. He held her breasts and let one hand slide down her taut engirdled abdomen until it curled under the bottom edge into her soft hairs. She held onto a handful of hairs on his chest and cupped his testicles in the other hand. They kissed deeply.

He moved to her left and she raised an arm, so that he could grip the zipper and slowly move it downwards, revealing the row of hooks underneath. Starting at the top, pressed against the flesh of her upper arm, he unhooked the first fastening and gradually moved down. He needed to use some force to unhook each of them and he spoke softly to her, from halfway behind her.

"Did you do these hooks, Auntie Bea? It must have taken you a long time."

"Yes. It took me all afternoon. I think it's too small for me really but I like the feel and the effect it has. Do you, Nicky?"

"Oh yes, I like it very much. You can tell, can't you?"

She put her hand behind her and took a gentle hold on his semi-flaccid penis.

"Yes, I can tell, Nicky," and they both giggled again.

She helped him to take the straps off her shoulders and, as he peeled the corselette down her figure, she realised again how much control it had exerted on her. She was overcome again with her own self dislike and said to him, "Nicky, please don't look at me like this. I'm not nice."

He replied simply and honestly, "You're fine, Auntie Bea, and soon we'll have you dressed up again."

Nicky was a young man but was aware of women's perceptions of themselves. He judged that she'd want her breasts controlled first, so he held out the bra for her arms to go through the straps. She held her breasts into the cups and made them fit properly, as he went round her back and stared to do up the twelve hooks and eyes. This bra was an item of machinery. The straps were two inches wide, the cups were underwired, there were spiral bones at the back, the sides and under each cup, down to the bottom edge. At the waist, there was a two-inch cuff of elastic but the rest of the bra was practically rigid, with very little flexibility. When it was finally fastened, and the shoulder straps adjusted, she held her own ribs and breasts and was pleased with the effect. Her nephew has guessed her size perfectly and she wanted to compliment him, but didn't know what words to use. She smiled at him and kept on feeling at her breast. In the mirror, it became obvious that she needed the girdle as well, because of the bulging excess flesh that erupted beneath the constraining cuff waist of the bra.

Nicky brought the girdle to the bedside and arranged it so that she could see it better. There were laces everywhere and she couldn't immediately work out how it would fasten onto her. Nicky obviously had some experience with the Spirella 325, as he let out the laces front and back, and laid it out so that the hook-and-eye closure was lined up. He lifted it in both hands, went behind her and wrapped it around her figure. Instinctively, she took hold of the ends herself and waited for him to return to her front to fasten the hooks down her tummy, just left of the front laces. They weren't ordinary hooks; they looked as if they could hold two buildings together; thick steel hooks but cleverly designed to lie flat when all sixteen of them were in place. The girdle was loose on her at that stage and she held it in place. It tucked under her bottom as had her own, but this one came about four inches above her waist and overlapped the bra. She saw a problem; it would trap the roll of excess flesh that bulged out from the cuff waist of her bra and wouldn't be able to make it smooth, and she was on the point of saying something to Nicky. He spoke her thoughts first.

"Auntie Bea, you'll need to take off your bra, so that we can make a smooth line for you. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes," was all she said as he removed her bra and her breasts flopped again embarrassingly onto her abdomen.

First, Nicky started to tighten the girdle laces a little at the front of the girdle, so that it would stay in place without her having to hold it all the time. Around the back he did the same with the second laces so the girdle settled into her hips and waist nicely but without pressure at this stage. Tying a bow and returning to the front, he pulled a little more on that lace so that she felt the pressure and it flattened her tummy a little, again with a little bow.

"Now, Auntie Bea, let me just massage your tummy into place, so that you'll lie flat in the corset. OK?" She didn't reply as he started to message he pendulous excess tummy flesh upwards so that it lay flat and distributed inside the laced front panel of the corset. When he was satisfied with the result he took the front laces again and tightened them some more so that she really felt the flattening effect inside. The lace was open all the way down by about 2 inches.

Then he bent down and carefully slid one stocking up to the three suspenders on one side, and connected them. He repeated it with the other stocking and stood back to survey so far. He came to her and took her in his arms.

"Auntie Bea, you're going to look amazing when you're inside all these. Can I tighten you now?"

"Yes please, Nicky," she replied eagerly, and he knew that they both had pleasures to come.

Returning behind her he undid the knot and started to lace her in with real force. From the bottom, he worked his way up to her waist, with a finger under the laces one eyelet at a time. Then he repeated the process from the top so that the lace was open at top and bottom by about 2 inches, but at the waist by about 3 inches. He tied a bow again and went round to her front.

Looking into her eyes, he undid the bow, took hold of the bottom loop of lace and exerted some force to lift it upwards so that it tightened almost to closed. Taking the top loop, he did the same so that the corset was open only by about half an inch all the way down the front. Then he took both sets of laces together, crossed them sideways and held each in one hand, and pressed outwards with his arms so that he had the leverage on the opening, and it closed completely. She was still looking into his eyes as he finished but they were open and staring slightly.

"Ohh," she sighed, and put her hands down to feel the flatness of her tummy, "Oooh," she said in a different tone to show she realised the effect of the corset.

As he went around her back, she knew that the same would happen there and prepared herself by breathing in. Sure enough, Nicky completely closed the back laces and, by that time, she was gasping a little and taking short breaths. Her still-free breasts were rising and falling with the effort of breathing.

Nicky reached to one side and lifted the bra to her at the front. She moved her hands from her perfectly flat abdomen and put them through the straps. As a repeat of the previous process with the bra, Nicky hooked up the back and she was finished. He breasts seemed to point upwards even more because of the pressure of the corset and she touched them carefully. For him, she looked the perfect corseted female figure that was his fantasy

He said again to her, "You're amazing. Come and look in the mirror," which she did.

She stood there gasping for air and breathing up and down with her shoulders and breasts, and running her hands over herself. Into her waist, down the smooth curve of her bottom and under the edge of the corset as it dipped under her buttocks. Then downs the flat front and under the edge to her own hair and labia. She stood there for a few moments with both hands down at the front edge, dipping her fingers into her own wet hair.

He stood behind her and held her waist and then wrapped his arms under hers so that he could hold her breasts. He felt at them and the new bra that contained them. He ran his fingers down the bones and the seams, to the waist and then continued down the front taut laced panel of the corset-girdle. She leaned back against him as he handled her and opened her legs a little as he pushed his fingers under the girdle edge and towards her labia.

"Mmm," she mewed to express her pleasure at his movements on her body.

He brought both his hands round her back, held her waist and then let them drop to the smooth roundness of the bottom inside the corset-girdle. Without warning, he lifted one and slapped her gently through the fabric and the bones. She made no sound but tensed her body a little and he saw it. Lifting his hand again, he slapped her harder.

"Ooh," the sound was forced out of her, and she tensed further, "Is this the time?" she asked.

"Yes. It's my turn, Auntie Bea. Are you ready?"

"I don't know, Nicky. Will it be hard for me?"

"Time to find out. Maybe, Auntie Bea."

He held her waist again and led her to the bed, helped her to lie on her front, with her arms above her head under the pillows. He picked up the tawse and gave her an opening slap on her girdled bottom. She didn't move or make a sound. He raised his hand further and gave her another slap, much harder and she cried out, "OH!" as she wriggled her bottom inside the corset-girdle.

Then he waited with his arm raised high above his head and she whimpered in anticipation, "Hm, hm, hm." The wait prolonged her fear and heightened her expectation of the pain.

He brought the tawse down with all his strength across the bones and the laces and the taut panels at the back of the girdle and her bottom inside it. The sound was deep and sickening, and a high pitched scream was forced from her throat. She lifted her head as if to turn and speak, and her torso twisted in pain. She began to raise her body at the same time as the second mighty blow fell across her tightened bottom. She collapsed back onto the bed and cried a great howl. Her face was distorted with pain, her mouth was wide, facing him and open so that he could see right into her throat. But at the same moment as she was convulsed in pain, he saw her slide a hand down underneath herself to play on her clitoris.

He raised the tawse high one more time and gave her the final slap. She cried out and her whole body writhed with a mixture of pain and orgasm, as her hand moved rhythmically against her own sensitive areas.

She buried her face in the pillow and wrapped it around her head to muffle her howls. Whether they were of pain or ecstasy, he couldn't tell.

He threw the tawse to one side and bent down to hold her waist and kissed her on the back of her neck as she was sobbing into the pillow. She unwrapped her head and he saw her face streaked with tears; her eyes red. The whole thrashing had taken 15 seconds and she was reduced to a whimpering wreck of a woman inside her armour of corsetry. She dropped her head to the pillow again and cried in great sobs. He went to her feet and kissed her souls through her stockings, and then her heels and her calves, and so on up the length of each leg -- switching from one to the other as he progressed. At her thighs, he held her gently in his hands and kissed her repeatedly and softly up to her bottom. He placed his hands so softly on her thrashed rump that she hardly felt their pressure, and he kissed the corsetry. She could feel the pressure of his face against her taut bottom as he kissed all along each bone and the lacing, and the rigid panels. As he did so, he looked under the edge of the corset, to see her rounded buttocks and the shiny slipperiness of the lubrication that was still there.

He reached down to her ankles and pushed her legs slightly apart. Then he knelt across her legs, supporting his weight off her stinging bottom, his raging erection pointing straight at her anal opening. Slowly but deliberately he moved up her body, feeling as he did the stockings and the suspenders against his thighs. When he got to the right spot, he ran his erection into the valley between her thighs and under the bottom edge of her girdle. He could feel himself sliding over her skin as he approached her little brown winking opening. He couldn't see what was happening under the girdle but he could feel the tightness of the fabric on the top side of his penis and the slipperiness of her skin on the bottom side. He approached her sphincter and rested the tip of his erection against it.

She'd been quiet all the while but now felt the pressure against her muscle. She tensed and made the same whimpering sound as earlier, "Hm, hm, hm."

"Take a deep breath," he whispered in her ear, "and then breathe out slowly, and push outwards."

She wasn't new to anal sex, and was well lubricated all the way up into her cleaned-out colon, but she did as he instructed with the result that her anus relaxed and expressed itself outwards slightly. He pressed against it and found that his bulb slipped into her easily. He stopped with just the end of his erection inside her, and breathed heavily as he wondered what to do next of the options open to him.

She was apprehensive, not knowing if he would lie on her still-stinging buttocks, or enter her slowly, or plunge without warning. She began to prepare herself for any of them.

Suddenly, he took away the support of his arms and dropped onto her body from ankles to head and, at the same time, thrust his erection into her full length until his balls slapped against her buttocks and his groin ground against the edge of her girdle. As he relaxed, the tension in the girdle edge tried to push him out of her and he let it happen for an inch or so, before plunging back into her.

And so he fucked her rectum vigorously and he saw her slide a hand under herself again and play on her clitoris. He could feel his orgasm building in his groin, and eventually exploding with all his fluids inside her. She continued with her own rubbing for a few seconds, until she too shuddered with her own climax.

He collapsed totally on her body with his legs down the sides of hers and his hands on her shoulders. They lay there for a minute or more as he recovered and she endured the pressure on her thrashed behind.

He rolled off her and wrapped an arm over her, raising himself on the other elbow to kiss her head. After a moment, he scooted over to the other side of the bed, stood up and went to the bathroom for a towel and a hand cloth. He wiped himself quickly with the latter, noting that there were no stains on himself. The towel he took to he and carefully wiped over her thighs and up towards her anus. She parted her legs further for him, so he knew that he was participating properly. He gently wiped around her anus and saw his white sperm juice oozing out of her.

He left the towel in place and returned to her head, kissing her and nuzzling the visible ear.

"Do you forgive me now?" he asked.

"You're a cruel lover, Nicky. How did you learn to please a woman like me?"

"You taught me as soon as I saw your excitement." He leaned over her again and kissed her face, tasting the tears on his lips. "Please forgive me, Auntie Bea."

"Only if you promise to do it again," she smiled and wiped her own face with her hand.

He went to the bathroom to get her another towel, for her face, and she called after him, "Nicky. How did you know about me and underwear?"

He said nothing until he came back to her and knelt at the side of the bed, and offered her the towel, which she took from him and turned over in the bed to lie face up facing him.

"As soon as I saw your clothes I could tell, and that's my special liking as well. Do you like my choice?" He held one of her breasts again through the hard corsetry.

"It's exactly what I'd have chosen for myself."

She turned again, on her side now facing him and her face went serious.

"Nicky, what are we gong to do?"