Getting Home

Story Info
A couple comes home to relax after a short vacation.
2.6k words
3.95
40k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peryl
Peryl
4 Followers

We had just flown back into town and were quickly reminded why we escaped to California for a long weekend. The temperature may have read twenty-one, but the wind ripped right through us, sucking the heat from our very bodies. Damn it was cold waiting for that shuttle bus to get us back to our vehicle.

The driver loaded our bags into the van once he finally arrived. My lovely wife and I curled up on the bench seat behind the driver. We really didn't feel like crawling over the other seats to get further back for more privacy. Truth be told, we would have much rather had a lot of space.

We had only been gone for a total of five days, but those five days were constant contrasts of claustrophobia and wide open spaces. We had some time to walk around outside and enjoy some wonderful views, but most of the days were spent being squished with either family or complete strangers. Sometimes the strangers were more friendly.

So here we were back in our home city and freezing. We got to our vehicle, the van driver helped us load up the bags and we set to removing the snow and ice that accumulated over the long weekend. Yeah, five days, but it felt more like a long weekend with all the travel time. We finally cleared enough to get in the vehicle and shiver, waiting for it to get warm.

My sweetie was really tired so I offered to drive us home. She sat in the passenger seat as we watched the windshield defrost. Once we had enough windows clear to drive by, I moved the heat to our feet to thaw our toes and melt the snow off our pajamas and sneakers.

I cannot stress enough how comfortable it is to travel in my PJs. No metal to go off in the security lines, very comfortable material to sleep in, and an easy access front for when I get to the restroom.

We were also wearing sneakers that could slip on and off easily too for those moments of stress going through security. So, our outfits were not geared toward being in the cold long.

I started us moving and she leaned over to place her coppery mane on my shoulder. Her hands she placed inside my open coat to warm them up as we drove. The interstate came up quickly, and at some point of swerving through the on-ramps, she had placed her hands on my lap.

"I'm not sure what you're looking for, but you are very close."

"My hands are so cold. Help me warm them."

Any man will tell you that the last thing he wants to feel in his crotch is a pair of ice cold hands. But, being the good husband I am, I opened my legs just a little for her to slip her hands between my thighs. She surprised me and guided her freezing hands into the one-button fly of my pants. Her freezing fingers deftly undid the button and slithered right into my boxers.

"Agh! Careful, I'm driving here. Geez those hands are cold."

"Mmm... You feel so warm though."

She moved her fingers around by my cock and balls. The flesh was uncertain to shrivel up from the cold, or become aroused from the manual stimulation. The shock and pleasure of it started my heart thumping. Adrenaline rushed in to save the day, and kicked those endorphins into even higher gear.

By the time we made the first highway transfer, she had both hands working my hard shaft out of my fly and into the chilly air in our vehicle's cab. Warming fingers danced over the skin of my sac, and breezed along my rigid pole. She leaned further over and blew along the tip of me. As if I didn't feel cold enough.

Then her tongue flicked out to casually glaze the bulbous helmet, and taste the saltiness of my skin. My member was free of the confines that had tortured it for several hours. My left hand stayed on the wheel while my right hand turned upward to caress her bountiful breasts through her sweater. Her fleshy buds were already prominent from the cold, and very sensitive. My fingers caused sigh after moan to emanate from her.

I did my best to keep my eyes open as I drove down the highway. It was not easy as I was getting an amazing blowjob. My wife can suck cock really well, and I love it when she does it. Unfortunately, it is not often. She says that she likes to keep it "special." Oh, it is special all right. I would not have married her if it was average.

She let out a low moan and a hum just before using her tongue to purr on my hard cock. Then a little negative pressure alternated with some positive pressure brought me close to the brink. I couldn't help but rock my hips in and out of her amazing mouth as she worked me higher and higher.

My attention was so lost in her ministrations, that I nearly missed our exit. I swerved over to the right lane just to make it. My sudden movements sent her throat all the way down me, and the action made her gag just a bit. I could feel her saliva dripping down my rod and coating my balls.

We pulled into the driveway and I was nearly cosmic. I hit the button for the garage to open and was heartbroken when she pulled away from me. My manhood was left soaking wet in the brisk air.

"Let's get in, I need that for something else. But, we need to get our bags in."

She was, regrettably, right. We had some jeans that were still a bit damp from our hikes that were wetter than we had planned on. And dirtier on the knees than we had planned as well, but that is a tale for another time. Also, we had both of our laptops in the back, and those could not stay out in the cold while we continued indoors.

"Can you just finish me? I'm really close."

"Nope. In fact, I don't even want you to put it away. I want to see you flop around as we bring in our bags."

We live in a typical suburban development where the houses are nearly on top of each other. I wasn't about to give the neighbors that much of a show, but when she winked at me and scooted out her door, I figured, what the fuck?

It was still COLD outside. Despite how close I had been to blowing my hot wad, my thick eight shriveled back into my pants before we had the few bags into the garage. We hit the button to close the door and shuddered our way into the kitchen. There, our bags, coats, and some of our clothes, dropped.

She raised the temperature on the thermostat while I grabbed a blanket and covered the couch with it. I rapidly shed my remaining clothes and wrapped myself in the blanket. It was very soft and started to warm me immediately.

"Come join me. But, no clothes allowed."

She smiled a mischievous grin and gripped the bottom of her sweater. It was a careful tease she gave as she worked that hemline up over her belly, exposing her milky white, silky soft skin. Her hips swayed side to side before working front to back like she was riding an unseen horse. Her bra came into view, holding back her beautiful buxom bust. The garment in exodus then revealed the fleshy mounds that overflowed her cups while I held myself, warming back up to my previous state.

I loved watching the collar flip past her chin, nose and finally over those copper locks. Her hazel eyes locked with mine while her hands released the fluffy blue shirt and slithered down her sides to her hips. Gooseflesh was obvious along her skin as she cooled in the house that had been, until four minutes ago, vacant.

Right hand gliding through her button and zipper, left tantalizingly running along her waistline, her jeans fell open, then down. Both of her hands hooked the top of her panties as she stepped on her cuffs to clear her feet of them. The socks got caught in the jeans and left her feet as she slowly pranced toward me.

She came to me and lifted the edge of the blanket, but I held it down. She still had on her bra and panties.

"Uh-uh, none means none. Take them off."

"Why don't you take them off?"

"With pleasure."

I reached to her, grasping her hips and drawing her close. She tasted so good as my tongue ran over her belly and up to the bottom edge of her bra. My hands climbed up her back, rubbing her gently. One hand unclasped the bra, while my other continued to massage and stimulate her. I pulled it away from her and let it fall to the floor. Her blue satin panties then fell to gravity's embrace and joined their undergarment partner at my love's feet.

My lips traced fine trails along her skin for a few scant moments before I opened the blanket and welcomed her skin next to mine. The snuggling went on as we enjoyed the feel of each other between the folds of soft fleece. Our bodies entwined as we lay across the couch.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me closer than I already was. Her moist seclusion welcomed me and our bodies were united. Our kiss was fanned from mild glowing embers into a blazing wildfire that consumed us in passion. Squeaks and creaks called out from the couch as we ground together.

My heart thumped as my hips echoed the movement of hers. We broke our kiss just long enough to breathe and cry out to each other. I slowed my pace, trying to cool the blaze back down to a nice roar. My lips found the summit of her breast, and teased it with quick suckling and flicks of my tongue.

Her soft moans passed my ear. My hair was in her grip, her strength matched my efforts. I was surprised how much it turned me on so I started working harder. My free hand filled itself with hers, and her pleasure doubled. A change in the motion of my hips thrilled her further and I could feel her ecstasy climbing.

Inside, she was milking me with muscles contracting in sync with my withdrawing strokes. Her hips were moving to match my rhythms. Breathing hard, her moans became cries and grunting and mewling. She hit the top and flexed as she climaxed.

I wasn't stopping. My ministrations had less pressure, but were faster to keep her flying high. She protested the excessive stimulation, but I kept on. Once she started coming down I slowed and felt her go limp beneath me. Her breath came back in a sharp inhale and she began following my lead once more.

The pace remained slow and measured between us. The smooth, soft flesh inside her came alive again, now more determined to draw me to the same pleasure I had given her. She cooed as her hands now explored my chest, teasing me.

I kissed her and thanked her for being so good to me. Her smile looked so bright as her eyes were lit by sexual energy. The corners of her mouth curled back and her eyes closed. She was enjoying this more now, I could see it, and feel it.

With renewed effort, I increased speed, shifting gears and steadily accelerating, my climax neared and drove me harder, faster. We were speaking in short terms to each other, with gasps and garbled speech. My eyes closed. Stars shot through my sight and my head swam. I felt my muscles flexing beyond my conscious control and I swelled within her, increasing our pleasure.

Then I felt the burst. My body wracked with spasm after spasm as I poured my life into her. It was welcome to her. So much of me was within her, around her, and I collapsed on her. We breathed heavily, holding each other. It was the best I could do to prop myself on one elbow so as not to crush her.

She held me the most intimate way she could, not letting me slip away. After a moment, she started to rub me all over. Her hands gliding over my back, feet along the backs of my legs, and her magical muscles inside caressed life back into the flagging flesh within her.

Carefully, we shimmied around to lie next to each other. We never broke the hold. Then she was on top of me, still working me into her. I could feel the heat growing. Those embers were fanning back to flames. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned back, changing the angle.

I was very deep in her while she rocked back and forth. I loved the look of hunger in her eyes. She was being driven by her own instincts to take me with her. Our physical union was sticky and slippery with the juices of our passion. The sensation was driving me mad. We had never before continued on after a finish like the one we just had. This new experience seemed to excite us both.

My hands and lips worked with deft care on her heaving bosom. Her breathing quickened and her motion followed suit. I was thrusting up to meet her, trying to match her rhythm as she had done for me earlier. The stimulation was hypnotizing.

She leaned forward and placed her feet beneath her knees. Her hips lifted just a few inches off me before plunging back down over and over. My pelvis complemented hers, and our eyes locked. It was like she was willing me to climax with her.

Not a word was spoken between us. There was a flow of energy that was building within our bodies, and driving the other along. What each of us felt was transferred to the partner and amplified before resending. A concerto of sensuality grew, closing to a magnificent crescendo.

I watched her, pleasuring herself on my body. She was nearing another soaring orgasm by just riding me. I did what I could to help her climb. My hands massaged her back and sides, only occasionally heightening her pleasure with frontal teasing.

Leaning back again, the angle increased sensations in just the right places for both of us. My peak was nearing once more, much to my surprise. She was getting closer too, begging me to come with her on this explosive take-off. I thrust harder, faster, to be there with her. We built, and built, lifting together into the skies.

Her cries and convulsions sent me reeling over the edge as I matched her climax with my own. It was beautiful how we flew together, and the world began to swirl around us. I had not realized that my eyes closed, or that she fell on me in a heap of exhausted, sweaty flesh.

I awoke and held her to me. I managed to pull the blanket back over us so she would stay nice and warm. As she napped, my hands explored her. Despite how familiar she is to me, I love to feel her skin under my fingers. It is never enough. What else is never enough? My manhood was waking too.

Our magnificent lovemaking provided me with the lubrication I needed to slip back into her. She woke with a pleasurable gasp feeling me within her once more. I rocked her back to clarity with my intruding probe. Her smile was intoxicating, and I drank in every bit of her that I could.

We had planned to unpack and wash laundry once we were home, but I think we found a much better way to spend our day.

Peryl
Peryl
4 Followers