Getting Into The Swing Of It

Story Info
Best friends agree to swap partners, for good?
6.7k words
4.36
134.1k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers

I was at work when I got a text from one of my wife's friends, we had recently moved out of London to the same country town as them and had seen a lot of each other recently, it said: 'Could we meet for a coffee on your way home? S xxx'. I text her back telling her what time my train was due to get in and we arranged a time.

*************************

I walked into the coffee shop and immediately spotted Sasha sat by herself in the corner nursing a coffee; I made eye contact and smiled before going to the counter and ordering myself a latté. Sasha was in her mid 20's like my wife and I, like my wife she was quite short at just over 5ft with an average build; however whilst my wife had a latinesque hue to her Sasha was pale white, her long brown hair and glasses complimenting a reasonably pretty face. The knockout blow however was her huge rack, my wife's a fairly average C cup (a good handful!), but Sasha was at least two to three sizes bigger and insanely pert - damn did I want some of that pair! Sasha and my wife had met at uni and stayed friends since, each playing bridesmaid at the other's wedding. Sasha had met her husband at uni, marrying him the year after I married my wife (we had been dating since before uni).

I grabbed my coffee and made my way over to her table, kissing her on both cheeks before sitting down, ensuring I didn't spend too long ogling her sensational cleavage.

"Nice to see you." I started.

"You too." She smiled, "I'm going to get straight to the point - Darren and I are considering taking up swinging, but we want our first time to be with a couple we trust, would you and Ellie be interested?"

"Wow, very much zooming straight in there!" I replied, shocked.

"Yeah sorry, not really too many ways of meandering around that one!" She grinned back.

"Well, uh, I would potentially be interested, but I'm not so sure about Ellie, it's her you should be talking too!" I told her.

"Thought as much, just wanted to run it past you first, if you weren't up for it then it would have been a non-starter!"

"Even if she says no..." I started.

"Naughty boy!" Sasha cut me off with a grin, "That's cheating and we wouldn't want to do that would we?"

"Course not!" I grinned back.

"You'd best walk me home before you get more naughty ideas!" She told me, smiling.

I walked her to her street before leaning in to give her a peck on the cheek goodbye, she turned her head and our lips met as she briefly sucked my bottom lip gently into her mouth before pulling away grinning and saying "I'll be in touch with your wife!" before walking off towards her house as I continued home to mine, allowing what had just transpired to sink in.

*************************

*************************

The next day I got home to find my wife feeding our young son, "Not busy Saturday are you?"

"No why?"

"Sasha's invited me out for drinks is all, that OK?"

"Yeah fine." I replied, kissing them both hello.

*************************

*************************

I was lying in bed just about to drift off to sleep when my wife stumbled in, fell out of her clothes and dropped into bed.

"I've just been having an interesting chat with Sasha." She said.

"Really, what about?" I asked.

"She and Darren want to fuck us."

"Wow!" I said trying my best to act surprised, "What did you say?"

"Well at first I said no, never. But she kept telling me about it, saying how hot and sexy it would be, and how we'd only do what we were all comfortable with and I said I didn't know. But then we started dancing, all sexy and close, I was getting so hot, then she kissed me gently and slipped a finger inside my pussy, I was soooo wet. We were in the middle of the dancefloor kissing and fingering each other, everyone was looking at us and it was soooo hot! Then she asked me again and I said yes, if you agreed." By the middle of this my cock was as hard as rock, by the end my wife had rolled ontop of me and was frantically bouncing up and down as I felt just how hot she had gotten.

"Do you agree then?" She asked, her pussy sliding up and down my hard cock, "Do you want to see Darren fuck my pussy?"

"I think it would be quite erotic watching you get pleasured." I told her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeeeeessssssssss!" She moaned, her orgasm rippling through her, her convulsing pussy tipping me over the edge as I dumped my cum deep into my wife.

She rolled off me and instantly fell asleep, I rolled over and text Sasha: 'We're on!'. Seconds later I got a reply, it was a picture message, I opened it up to find a picture of a shaved pussy with the caption 'Yours soon!'. 'Wow' was all I could register before I fell asleep a happy man.

*************************

*************************

A week later the four of us were sat around Sasha & Darren's dining table, eating dinner in stony silence. "I think it may help if we attacked the rather large elephant in the dining room!" I said.

Sasha smiled at me and said "OK, let's start by discussing all of our boundaries. I think I'm pretty much open to anything!"

"I'm not doing any gay stuff! Apart from that let's see where it goes." I said.

"Ditto the no gay stuff!" Darren replied.

"I won't do anal." My wife said contritely, I could tell she was feeling nervous and worried about this so quickly tried to placate her by saying:

"Why don't we just say that all non-standard stuff has to be agreed on by everyone, that no very definitely means no, and if anyone wants to stop we all will?"

Everyone agreed to my suggestion before we all went back to eating, the mood having lifted slightly.

*************************

A few hours and a bottle of wine or two later I was upstairs in the 2nd guest room with my wife, both stripping down to our underwear before putting a dressing gown on over the top. Sasha & Darren were undressing in their room before meeting us in the main guest room, we had agreed that marital beds were always off limits.

"You OK?" I asked my wife.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous is all, you?"

"Same, don't worry," I said, taking her hand, "Remember if you don't want to do anything just say and we'll all stop."

"Please don't forget how much I love you!" She said, a concerned look on her face.

"How could I? You're my world." I reassured her, "This is just a bit of fun remember, that's all - remember how you felt after that night out with Sasha?"

"Yeah!" She said, grinning as she remembered how sodden her pussy had got.

*************************

We walked into the guest room hand-in-hand to find Sasha & Darren stood waiting. "All good?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah." We both replied.

"Great, lets disrobe then!" She said, untying her robe to reveal a lacy red bra, struggling with her huge boobs and matching panties. My wife was wearing a similar set in black, whilst both Darren and I wore simple boxers.

"Maybe the girls should strip each other?" I suggested, drinking in the sexy female bodies on display.

Ellie and Sasha stepped forward, their hands gently stroking each other's bodies, before Sasha gently unhooked Ellie's bra, allowing it to fall to the floor, revealing her bare breasts to the room. Ellie followed suit, unhooking Sasha's clasp and freeing her large puppies for my viewing pleasure for the first time. My cock was already rock hard and bursting from my boxers by now, a problem not helped as Sasha nibbled on my wife's nipple as she pulled her panties down, exposing my wife's neatly trimmed pussy. Ellie gently ran her fingers over Sasha's breasts, hardening her nipples before hooking and pulling down her panties to reveal the shaved pussy pictured on my phone.

With both girls now naked I suddenly felt the weight of expectation as my boxers tightly hugged my hard cock.

"I think it's the boys turn now!" Ellie said as both girls turned to face us, Sasha quickly whispered something to her and then they slowly started to approach us, but to my surprise Sasha walked towards me and my wife towards Darren.

Sasha dropped to her knees infront of me as did my wife infront of Darren. Sasha looked up at me, and with a glint in her eye said: "Let's see what you've got for me." With that she hooked her fingers in my waistband and pulled, my boxers flopping to the floor as my 8 inch cock sprung into her face. She took it gently in her hand before slipping it into her mouth, coating it in her saliva, before letting it drop free, "Mmmmmmmmmm!" She moaned.

We both turned to look at my wife, who's fingers were hooked in Darren's waistband, she quickly pulled and his boxers flopped down, his hard cock springing free. He was a couple of inches longer than me, but I was considerably thicker. I watched as my wife took his long cock in her hands, gently stroking it, then not wanting to be out-done licking all over the long shaft and sucking the head briefly into her mouth.

Both girls stood up, "Are we all ready to carry on to the next stage?" Sasha asked.

Horny, we all quickly agreed and the girls led us over towards the bed. "Who's going first?" I asked looking at both girls.

Silence, for almost a minute.

"We will!" Sasha said, eventually, grabbing my hand. She bent over the bed, offering me the pussy she had promised via text last weekend. I approached her slowly, lining my cock up with her inviting hole I could feel the heat coming from her sex as I got closer...

"Wait!" Shouted my wife, we all turned to look at her quizzically, surely she wasn't having second thoughts now? "I want to go first!"

I watched as my wife bent over the bed, spreading her legs to present her glistening pussy. Darren approached slowly, occasionally looking at me as if to check I wasn't about to murder him! He placed his right hand on my wife's ass, steadying himself as he brought his cock closer to her steaming hole. He paused as the head of his cock touched my wife's bare slit, splaying her lips slightly. He glanced over towards his own wife and I once more, before slowly applying pressure. I watched as the first cock other than my own slowly slid into my wife's welcoming pussy until it completely disappeared. Excited by the sight of my wife's face as the strange cock was sliding into her I quickly turned back to Sasha, she was already prone, waiting for me as I stuffed my cock deep into her sodden pussy, her moan of pleasure telling me I had completely filled her.

For the next half hour all that could be heard was the slapping of flesh on flesh and moans and groans of pleasure as we all enjoyed each other's partner for the first time.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk, cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeessssssss!" Sasha screamed as she came first, her pussy tightening its grip around my cock causing me to shoot my load deep into her.

Sasha and I climbed onto the bed, 'Fantastic' she mouthed to me, grinning. We lay there, me idly fondling her huge breasts as we watched Darren's long cock rhythmically slide in and out of my wife's pussy. I watched my wife intently as she was being fucked, it was just as erotic as I had hoped and I was fast getting horny again when I heard her breathing quicken and get ragged.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, ooooooooohhhhhhhh." Ellie moaned quietly as she came - she had never had noisy orgasms. Like me in his own wife previously the tight grip of her post orgasm pussy was more than Darren could stand, so with a grunt he filled Ellie with his cum.

Spent, the two climbed onto the bed, joining Sasha and I. "Did everyone enjoy that?" Sasha asked. We all nodded that we did before she continued: "Great, I think it must be spit roast time now! I'll go first so Ellie can rest some more!"

Sasha got on her hands and knees on the bed as I waited for Darren to choose which end of his wife he wanted. Still recovering from his orgasm he choose her head, so I made my way round to her pussy. "Mmmmmmmmm!" She moaned as my hard cock slid easily into her before Darren fed his wife his recovering cock. I pounded hard into Sasha's pussy whilst she coerced her husband's cock back to life, tasting my wife's juices in the process. "Shall we swap ends?" Darren asked, back at full mast.

We swapped and Darren slammed his cock deep into his wife's pussy whilst she eagerly sucked my cock into her mouth. Sasha gave excellent head and by the time she let my cock fall from her mouth as she moaned in orgasm I was very close to cumming myself.

Her needs sated for the moment she rolled out of the way, allowing my wife to quickly take her place as she was once again impaled on Darren's cock at one end, whilst she sucked on mine. After a while we swapped again, my cock spearing into my wife's pussy for the first time that day, it was quite a strange sensation feeling another man's cum already in her pussy. I fucked my wife hard whilst she tried her best to get as much of Darren's long cock in her mouth as possible and it wasn't long until she too was cumming.

"Mmmmmm, well I definitely enjoyed that, did you?" Sasha asked Ellie.

Still recovering from her orgasm all she could do was nod enthusiastically.

"Good," Sasha continued, "Now I think we should thanks the boys for our orgasms! How would you two feel about having your wives ontop and swapping around?"

We both replied very quickly that that sounded like an excellent idea! We both lay down on the bed as our own wives straddled us, their well fucked and sodden pussies quickly sliding down over our engorged cocks. I enjoyed watching my wife bounce up and down on my cock for a while, until I saw her look at Sasha and utter the magic words, "Let's swap!".

Ellie slid off my cock, leaving it glistening with her pussy juices as she manoeuvred herself off me to be quickly replaced by Sasha. I looked over to see my wife's pussy sliding down Darren's long cock before turning back to see Sasha grinning at me as she held my cock to her pussy, before she slowly slid all the way down it and started fucking me as I reached up and started mauling her lovely huge breasts. Sasha was moaning in pleasure as she bounced up and down on my cock and I was a little disappointed when she looked over to Ellie and said "Let's swap back!". The two girls carried on swapping around on us every 10 minutes or so, until finally with his own wife riding him Darren came with a groan.

Having slipped off Darren, Sasha came over to my wife and I, first running her hands over our bodies, before putting her arm round Ellie, pulling her face towards her and slipping her tongue into her mouth. Watching the two girls kiss was more than I could take as I shot my load deep into my wife's pussy.

As we all disengaged from each other I finally caught view of a clock, "Shit! It's 11, we told the babysitter we'd be home an hour ago!" Ellie and I ran off to quickly throw our clothes back on, meeting Sasha & Darren, who had put their dressing gowns back on, by their front door.

"Well, did you enjoy that?" Sasha asked us both.

"Definitely!" I replied.

"It was amazing!" My wife said.

"Then maybe we should do it again soon?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah." We both answered, before saying our goodbyes and hurrying home.

*************************

"I'm so sorry Katy, we completely lost track of time." My wife said to the pretty young blonde who had been babysitting for us.

"We'll of course pay you double for the last hour, do you need a lift home?" I asked.

"Thanks, yes please." She said, standing up and smoothing her short skirt down.

*************************

"Thanks for the lift home." Katy said as I pulled up outside her house.

"No problems, sorry again for being late!" I said watching as the young blonde swung her slender legs out of the car.

"Don't worry, these things happen, ooops, I dropped my keys..."

I watched intently as Katy bent over to pick up her keys, her short skirt riding up to reveal not only was she not wearing any panties, but she had shaved her young pussy completely bare!

"Give me a call next time you need a babysitter!" Katy told me, snapping me back to reality.

"Sure." I replied, before driving home with impure thoughts about our young babysitter swirling around my head.

*************************

"How do you feel?" I asked my wife as she cuddled up to me in bed.

"Well fucked!" She replied.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Definitely, what was your favourite part?" She asked me.

"When you were riding my cock and Sasha came across and started kissing you. Yours?"

"When you and Darren were spitroasting me, I loved having two cocks inside me!"

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yep!" I replied before we both fell asleep.

*************************

*************************

A week and a half later I was getting off the train after a long day at work when I heard someone say "Hello sexy." and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned round to see Sasha standing infront of me, smiling.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just got back from a course in London." She explained as we started to walk home together, chatting generally until we neared her house and she said "So when do you fancy giving me a good fucking again?"

"Well, I could have you right now! But if you wanted to do it indoors how about Saturday?"

Sasha moved closer to me, pressing her body against mine as she said "Mmmmmmmm, don't tempt me. I can't wait to have your thick cock inside me on Saturday." She gently pulled my face towards hers as we kissed, our tongues exploring each other.

"See you Saturday sexy!" She grinned as she pulled away and turned to walk home.

*************************

I walked into my house and said hello to my wife before telling her "I saw Sasha on the way home, she invited us over on Saturday, what do you think?"

"I'll call Katy." She replied with a smile.

*************************

*************************

Saturday came around quickly and after having a nice meal together Darren and I were sat on the sofa, whilst Ellie & Sasha had gone to 'powder their noses', the atmosphere was much lighter this time, as we were all much more comfortable with what we were doing after last time.

About 15 minutes later the two girls walked back into the lounge, both completely naked! Sasha made her way over to me, climbing onto my lap and pressing her huge boobs into my face, an offer I quickly took up and sucked her nipples into my mouth; meanwhile my wife had similarly climbed onto Darren's lap, thrusting her boobs towards him as he also took up the kind offer.

"We thought we'd start the evening by giving both of you blowjobs, but you have a choice!" Sasha announced as I continued sucking on her breasts.

"We'll either give you blowjobs as normal," Ellie continued, "Or, if you can decide between the two of you who goes first, both of us will play with one of you at a time!"

Darren and I both looked at each other, both trying to suss out who would give in first in order to claim the better prize. Eventually, literally just as I was about to open my mouth to give in, Darren said "Matt can go first."

I thanked him and promised to return the favour next time as the two naked hotties slid off of us, Sasha undid my jeans before pulling both them and my boxers down as I briefly stood up, exposing my already hard cock to them.

I was quickly taken straight to heaven as the two girls 'fought' over my cock, one would suck me into her mouth, then the other, before both girls gave my cock attention, their tongues occasionally meeting, leading to a steamy kiss. Needless to say I didn't last very long with the amazing show, and was soon covering the faces of Ellie & Sasha with cum.

The two girls barely paused as they moved over to Darren, removing his trousers and boxers, he audibly sighed with relief as my wife sank her mouth over his needy cock. The two girls set about repeating their performance and soon after Darren had also coated both their faces in cum.

milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers
12