Getting Into The Swing Of It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers

"If you promise not to break the rules again, yes, of course I do."

"I promise, but I need to know you want me more than Sasha."

"I do."

"I need you to prove it to me."

"How?"

"It's my turn for revenge..." She grinned, her pussy slapping against my crotch as she bounced on my cock.

"Whatever you're planning, you don't have to do it you know..."

"Oh I do husband dearest, after yesterday I owe her!" Ellie said as she finally slid off my cock before getting off the bed and going to her bag. She returned with four silk ties, passing me two as she said "I want her spread wide, and be gentle, I don't want her waking up yet." She then proceeded to tie Sasha's wrists to the top of the bed as I tied her feet to the bottom, leaving her pussy very vulnerable and inviting.

"Now come with me..." I followed Ellie as we quietly left the master bedroom, and headed to the other room - I had already guessed this was going to be part of her plan - we entered to find Roger still naked and asleep on his back.

"Roger honey, wake up!" Ellie shouted loudly into his ear as she shook him to no avail, she tried again unsuccessfully before motioning for me to have a go. I also tried in vain to wake the sleeping old man, but he just wasn't stirring.

"Maybe a bit of stimulation will do the trick..." Ellie muttered as she walked towards the bed. I watched on as to my surprise she bent over the bed, lifted his flaccid cock and popped it into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his old cock as it gradually began to harden in her mouth, until he finally reached full mast and she let it drop from her mouth, looking up expectantly only to see him still fast asleep.

"Uh, what are you doing Ellie?" I asked, as I watched my wife climb up onto the bed.

"Waking Roger up darling." She replied, matter of factly as she straddled his wrinkly legs.

"But you said you hated being forced to do this yesterday?" I questioned.

"Yeah I did, but he isn't waking up any other way..." She told me as she took his hard cock in her hand.

"Seriously?"

"Do you have a better plan to wake him up?" She asked, positioning his cock head at her already wet and wide entrance.

"I'm sure he'll wake up soon by himself..."

"Not good enough, I need him awake before her!" She told me, then "Unnnggghhhh!" she moaned as her pussy slid all the way down his cock until she bottomed out and began fucking him again.

"Wakey wakey Roger honey." She shouted, bending over so her boobs were bouncing in his face as her pussy slid up and down his cock.

"Huh, what? Missy?" Roger stammered as he woke up with a start to find his cock engulfed in wetness and firm young boobs in his face.

"That's right, your young slut has come back for more of your cock!" Ellie replied, rubbing her boobs all over his face.

"Ooooh, have I died and gone to heaven?"

"Not yet honey, now I have a favour to ask you..." She said, as her pussy continued to slide up and down his cock.

"Anything Missy."

"Well Roger, my friend would like you to fuck her too, but the thing is she's too scared to ask because she wants something a little different from you honey."

"Different?" Roger asked, still not understanding why these sexy young babes seemed so keen on fucking him, not that he was complaining...

"Yeah, she has a fantasy of being tied up and helpless, then being taken forcefully and against her will by an older man. Is that something you can help her with Roger honey?" Ellie asked, now sat up and playing with her own boobs as she continued to ride his old cock.

"All tied up?" Roger asked, licking his lips.

"Yes honey, she's lying naked and bound, unnnghh, waiting for your big cock, mmmmmm, would you like to go and, unnnggghhh, see?" She asked amongst groans as her fucking became more deliberate.

"Yes please Missy!" He replied.

"Great, ooooh, just let me finish up, unnnggghhh, here!" Ellie groaned, dropping her hand to her pussy and fingering her clit, "Unngghh, unnnggghhh, yesssss." She moaned, before throwing her head back in orgasm as she came on the old man's cock as he looked up surprised.

Ellie finally got off Roger's cock with a 'plop', I could see she was sodden and his cock was covered in her juices. "Come with me Roger..." She said, getting off the bed and taking his hand to help him up, "She's just in the other room waiting for you."

"What the fuck Ellie?"

"Sorry babe, just thinking about my revenge got me so horny I couldn't help myself." She replied, as if that explained everything and was fine...

The three of us walked into the main bedroom to find Sasha still asleep, tied up naked. "She's all yours honey!" Ellie told Roger before walking around the side of the bed to get a better view. Roger delicately climbed onto the bed, again licking his lips as he approached his second young slut.

He climbed between her legs, his cock taking the lead, still glistening with Ellie's juices as he placed it against Sasha's bare pussy, "Yesss!" Ellie hissed quietly next to me as she watched. But then he stopped, changed his mind and removed his cock, sliding first one finger and then another into her hole. She stirred at the intrusion but remained asleep as his wizened old fingers fucked her pussy, then he withdrew them, immediately licking them to taste her sweet nectar.

Roger again placed his cock at her entrance, "Do it!" Ellie quietly commanded, but he paused again, this time his hands moving to her large boobs as he pinched her nipples and roughly mauled her soft flesh as Sasha stirred once more, but this time she did wake up.

"What the..." Sasha exclaimed as she woke up, confused us to why she couldn't move any of her limbs and her nipples hurt. She looked up and saw Roger naked, his cock positioned at her entrance, "No, no, please don't!" She pleaded.

Roger, remembering what Ellie had said thought this was all part of the game and smiled as he forcefully thrust his hard cock fully into Sasha's prone pussy. "Oooohhhh!" She gasped in surprise as his cock suddenly filled her hole.

"Please don't Roger, I'll suck your cock, anything, just don't fuck me please." She pleaded.

Roger looked over to Ellie, who grinned and nodded back, before slowly sliding his cock almost out of Sasha before thrusting it straight back in again.

"Oh god, noooooo..." She cried as Roger picked up his pace, thrusting in and out of her young pussy, causing her tits to bounce wildly.

"That's right, take it bitch!" Ellie said, her hand dropping to her bare pussy, getting her revenge turning her on.

"You bitch!" Sasha screamed, turning her head to look at Ellie, "You did this to me, why?"

"Revenge babe, mmmmmm." She moaned, her finger slipping in and out of her wet channel.

"Ooohhhh fuck!" Sasha moaned, her pussy tingling and getting wetter despite herself, "But I don't want old man cum in me!"

"Nor did I bitch. But I bet you scream for more when he fills you like the slut you are."

"Mmmmmm, takes one, ooohhhhhh, to know, mmmmmmm, one, slut!" She groaned as Roger mauled her boobs as he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

"Oh it does babe, which means I know just what a slut like you needs..." Ellie said, as she walked over to the bed and climbed up on it.

"Oooooh, mmmmm, what now?" Sasha moaned.

"Now, is payback part two." Ellie replied, as without warning she got up and sat on Sasha's face.

"Mmmmmffff!" Sasha protested, before quickly giving in.

"Mmmmmm, that's it, slide your tongue into me bitch!" Ellie told her, fondling her own boobs as Roger continued to fuck Sasha beneath her.

I watched the strange threesome with amazement, wondering what had happened to my wife, as she had suddenly turned into a depraved sex addict.

"Oooooh, mmmmmmm, fuuuck, you're good at this bitch!" Ellie moaned, rolling her nipples between her fingers. "Come on Roger honey, get involved." She said, thrusting her tits towards the old man.

Roger looked up from his mauling of Sasha's rack and smiled, he still had no idea why this was happening to him, but he was damned sure going to enjoy every moment of it. He thrust deep and hard into the pussy of young slut number 2 causing her tits to jiggle furiously on her chest, then leaned forward to accept the gift of young slut number 1, sucking one of the hard nipples she had presented him into his mouth.

"Mmmmm, yeah, suck on me!" Ellie moaned, dropping her own hands down to fondle her best friend's neglected boobs as Roger alternated sucking on her hard nipples. "Ohhhhhh, fuuuuccck, cuuummmmmingggg!" She screamed, her head snapping back as her thighs clamped around Sasha's head, her pussy grinding down onto her face.

Roger watched her orgasm in amazement, before unable to take anymore he grunted "Cumming!"

"Yeah, fill her up Roger honey!" Ellie panted, and with a groan he did, before falling backwards with an audible 'plop' as his cock exited Sasha's pussy, whilst Ellie collapsed down ontop of her best friend.

In went and retrieved Roger's clothes before returning to help him off the bed, "I think you've had enough fun for now..." I told him, passing him his clothes.

I gave him a few minutes to get dressed before showing him to the door, "Thankyou, I'll never forget this!" He told me.

"No, I don't suspect any of us will..." I replied, shutting the door firmly behind him before making my way back to the bedroom.

*************************

"Where the hell have you been?" The duty manager asked Roger as he walked into the office.

"You wouldn't believe me, I'm not sure I believe it..." Roger replied.

"Try me..."

"Well, when I went to deliver the wine I was met by a naked young lady, then another young lady with huge breasts invited me in and got naked. Then both young ladies asked me to fuck them."

"You're right, I don't believe you. And if you want to keep your job that's the last time you'll pull your disappearing act, understood?"

"Yes sir!" Roger replied.

"Now you may as well head off, your shift ended hours ago."

"See you tomorrow sir." Roger replied, turning to walk towards the staffroom a broad smile spread across his face, he would remember last night for a very long time...

milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers