Getting It Right For The Movie

Story Info
The mystery of the planted panties.
2.5k words
3.35
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Tristan who is a production manager for a film company on location making a new movie, comes across a pair of women's undies in his hotel room drawer

The mystery is who planted them there?

Tristan was booked to direct a new blockbuster for Bristow movies and on location in Copacabana , he was joined by his newly appointed secretary Maria who and spent most of the flying time talking about the new movie.

A top room at a luxury hotel had been booked well ahead. Tristan liked his large double bed all to himself and a room too so there was no question of any fraternization with Maria, who took a single room along the corridor.

Tristan was the sort of guy who lived for his work and anything else, his social life or whatever came second priority, and this being his first major contract to direct; he would put all his energy to just that.

He'd make an exception the first evening in the hotel however just to meet the cast and crew and introduce him and it was quite a lavish occasion.

The local press and TV station was on hand to make a lot of media coverage which would be relayed all over the world which is just what Tristan wanted.

The publicity would he hoped gain prospective movie goers to look out for this movie when complete, which would really be good to set him off as a successful director.

All that done he told Maria he'd have an early night. The following morning would be crucial in initiating the exterior shots and everyone on the movie were advised start time would be 9am.

Tristan slept like a log. In the morning he lazily chose the gear he would wear for the day, opened his undies drawer and, without looking, fished out some briefs and dashed to the luxury on suite bathroom for a quick shower before breakfast.

Intent on am early breakfast as an example to all, he dried himself and hurriedly started to put on his clothes. Socks first as always followed by his pants and so on.

It was not until he attempted to get into the underwear when he realised he was clutching a pair of women's panties.

Someone's idea of a practical joke was the first thing that came to mind. Or maybe they had somehow been left in the washing machine and ended up with his washing, collected at the laundry and hurriedly packed before the journey.

He wasn't really paying attention when, the evening before, he simply bundled everything onto drawers .So assuming the latter he threw them into a bag and dumped them into the rubbish disposal bin.

First days shooting achieved, he spent the evening after dinner making some vital notes regarding the direction f the next day's filming.

Come the second morning he went for his underwear as usual and, opening his undies drawer and another pair of sexy woman's panties were neatly placed on top, obviously so that he could not miss them.

Surprised, he just sat on the edge of his bed, holding the panties in his cupped hands, wondering what the devil was going on.

The thing was, they were not new or freshly laundered, he could tell because the perfume was very strong and very alluring.

His mind; wondering to something other than work, he quickly placed them down upon the bed next to him,. Like he was a naughty boy having been caught out doing something mischievous.

Then he took hold of them again, very gingerly taking in the scent.

Going through his mind what on earth was going on and who was it playing tricks on him, or if not tricks what else?

It surely had to be the room maid. She would be the only other person, apart from himself who would hold a key.

On the way down to breakfast he made a point of asking when the room maid would be doing his room.

"This morning it will be at 9am. Whilst you are at breakfast sir."

He settled for just cereal , excused himself and made for his room.

The maid was there, her name was Mia. He knew that because she wore a name tab..

"Oh! Sorry sir, but I will immediately be finished.."

"Take your time Mia. I wanted to ask you something anyway."

He struggled about how he could mention the women's undies being in his drawer. Maybe she fancied him or something and was a trying to draw his attention. She was a delight on the eye and had lots going for her, but surely she was suited. He had placed them into his pocket earlier and drew them out, he let them dangle from his hand and asked if they belonged to her..

She looked awkward and he noticed her face flush. He assumed it was her and to ease her embarrassment he gently touched her thigh and said it would be alright, that he thought it was rather a nice compliment and was flattered and they smelt very nice.

"She proclaimed in no uncertain way that the perfume was not hers. And neither the panties, and anyway it was an expensive brand which she could not afford.

"Well they were in my drawer you see and you must see that they are an invitation. I cannot see who else it could be, you are the only one who holds a key to my room."

"I promise, sir, they are not mine, and anyway I wear thongs, see!?"

So intent on showing he innocence she lifted her short black skirt and showed me quite explicitly.

"That only makes me believe it was you , I guess you would sometimes wear panties too? Can you not see what you are doing to me?"

Tristan made a second move. All thoughts about work had been put on hold, this girl was too good to be missed. He was inflamed enough to know he wanted her. He pulled her chin upwards and planted a very deep kiss upon her lips. "Because you wear a thong today does not mean your wear panties sometimes too!, panties like these huh?"

He waived them in his hand again and very suggestively, rubbed them against his nose.

"Don't be shy Mia. Nothing will be said and you can get on with your work in no time."

"No sir, no - I am happily engaged and love my man" and she sped away making a quick exit leaving Tristan with a very large bulge in his trousers.

He concluded it was not Mia then. But who was It?

The next morning; same thing, different color but same perfume.

The bulge was back again. It had to be the perfume, It had an atmospheric persuasion all its own and he was at his mind's end as to who wore them, because like before, it was almost like he could feel the body warmth in them. He sniffed them and just let his mind wonder. Who could it be?

Marie perhaps? She had come to his room a couple of times when he was present, could she have planted them whilst he was in engaged in preparing the day's shooting story board?

If she did it was a unique way of trying to draw his attention to her without words, but surely she would make it more obvious that the undies belonged to her.

Or maybe not.

Perhaps she was just teasing and testing his reaction. When she came into his room every evening to take down the next day's story board there was no hint she was trying it on.

Indeed. She was very much engaged in her work, ensuring at all times her understanding of his requirements were correct.

Or was this simply a cover to make the tease more intense. If he thought about it enough, she wore a skirt just above her knees and looks enticing enough, and when she crossed her legs he did feel maybe she was trying to convey something.

But all the time he remembered pleasure never mixed with business. And he did not want to spoil that simply for a quick fuck across the desk. even although he would love to see what she was wearing beneath that tight sexy copper colored skirt. He could not sense any obvious perfume but then again, she may spray her panties and if he could just see that would resolve his curiosity.

But pretending to drop his pen and leaning down to pick it up, in order to maybe get a good look up her skirt was ludicrous. A quick flash would not prove anything, what he wanted is a close up and a sniff but how would he achieve that without arousing her interest of otherwise,

He thought about maybe simply telling her about his find, watch for her reaction. But then she may think it was his way of arousing her.

Could she see though, this bespectacled girl focusing in her work, that he had a prominent hard on which he was trying to hide, brought about by the notion that all this could be a tease, which led to carnal desires and thoughts, which led to him wondering what was up there under her skirt and, with her having a tight ass like that, how wonderful she might be across the desk.

But she seemed not to notice anything as Tristan sat there, wedging its consequence between his closed thighs and hoping it would soon leave off the pulsing, which made him very arduous, so he could concentrate on work.

Then Marie stopped typing, looked up, her blue eyes looking very sexy peering over the rim of her spectacles and spoke;

"The scene where you want Janice to cry, when her tears moisten her lover's face, do you mean for them to indulge afterwards in a frenzied act of passion, or will you cut off after the French kiss?"

"I want them to go all the way, but to show that her passion is a lot more than just sexual lust, that she strokes his cheek and forehead and tells him that she wants him to be forever, I think most of that is already in the story board. "Tristan said.

"That seem okay Tristan but I need somehow to describe, for the benefit of the actors, how best to tackle the French kiss after her tears have come."

"Well you seem very focused Marie, what do you think?"

She blushed a little and said that to get the real feeling she would need to try herself, that would help her find the right words for the shoot the next day.

"And how do you propose to do that, Marie?"

"Maybe me - maybe you?. It is only for the good of the scene right, we do need to get it right don't we Tristan?"

"You mean you want to French kiss me which will inspire you?"

"That would be good huh?"

If it was she who planted the soiled panties she was making a much better move now in drawing my attention. Or was it as she suggested, all for the sake of work, like the panties issue it would also be a unique way of satisfying a need.

She wanted to practice the part as it was on the story board, She needed to perch on my lap, show a good deal of thigh, in this case pretend to cry and indulge in the very slow sensual and passionately roving French kiss.

Now she must have felt his growth nudge her bum as she wiggled in motion to her sweet kiss.

She sighed and Tristan asked if she had got the inspiration to put that into words.

"I need to try that again, just to be sure" she whispered.

And she did.

Now Tristan was really motoring down under and was in full gear. - no way could he stop his bulge and it seemed no way did Marie want him too, now her skirt had risen high and she knew precisely what she was doing.

It took just a minute to open him up and express her gratitude for giving her the inspiration she needed.

There she was, suitably kneeled between his legs and sucking for all she was worth that which she called, his fine example of masculinity and now she could complete the story board to the directors satisfaction.

"But the director would need satisfying in other ways Marie?"

"I am game of you are?"

"Then let's see the full works and strip for me Marie?"

"Like in the movie?"

"Yep! Just like that" and she did, it seemed like she was prompting for the part."

"You didn't have to plant a pair of your undies in my drawer" I said taking her warm panties from her and rubbing them to his face.

"You are a real sexy guy, the type I adore, is this all part of the role play and do you want to take me like in the movie, over the arm of your settee?"

I was confused, The scent was different. It was enticing and very nice but it wasn't the same as the smell of the panties in the drawer.

But Tristan was so frenzied to accept her invitation it didn't matter one iota whose panties they were. The fuck was imminent and he needed to relieve something that had been budding since he discovered those panties.

Marie saw to that and no messing. The way she bent herself over the settee and offered it to him, stretching herself wide open for him, that gorgeous fringe of pure womanhood waiting for his indulgence. How divine and lovely it looked, how sweet it tasted, how she loved him to taste her, closing her hips around his head and swaying her hips sublimely.

This was really seduction to the fore. Was Marie's idea to get this done to perfection for the movie?

If she could get the sensations and sensual exchanges into words it would be a sure winner.

And then, when he ventured inside her, she was sweet and gorgeous, that feel of sensational most ad warm quinny welcoming him inside with a wondrous squeeze of utter pleasure was heaven on earth and Tristan climaxed like never before soon followed by Marie who was well fucked and seen to.

After wards she said it was perfect for the picture and that she would include the oar about the panties in the drawer,

"So that is why you put them there, you brazen hussy!" I teased

She chuckled and looked wonderfully happy, handing her panties to him, with an added spray of perfume she said he may like.

Rubbing them to his nose he recognized the scent and wanted her all over again. This time, his story board called for her gagging him with her panties whilst she rode him like a buckeroo.cow girl.

Next morning Tristan sacked the names actress and replaced her with Marie.

There was an awful lot more role play to do.

After all they needed to get it right for the movie!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers