Getting Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
Stealing an overachieving loser's hot wife.
1.2k words
3.46
62.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers

Jessica and I had been seeing each other for three months now and we may have been getting a little careless. She even mentioned a few times that her husband was acting suspiciously and seemed more possessive than usual. Yet I think we were having so much fun fucking a couple of times a week that we didn't pay much attention to it. After all, in her own words Jessica told me that her husband was a loser. I had no reason to be concerned; he was meek, short and fat, and I was tall, fit and athletic. He couldn't take me if he wanted to.

However my cockiness and her carelessness created a perfect storm.

I get a lot of free tickets from my company, so one day I had an idea. I gave a couple of baseball tickets to that Saturday's game to Jessica, knowing she would pass them on to her husband. Then, I thought, I could go over to her house and fuck her brains out, something I had done a lot of lately.

Sure enough, when Saturday came her husband took their kid to the game, leaving Jessica home alone. She texted me when they left, and half an hour later I arrived. Until now, we had done all of our fucking at my place where it was safe; but lately I had wanted to fuck her in her suburban home with her loser husband never knowing. I parked my Jeep down the street so as not to arouse suspicions of nosey neighbors, and walked to her door.

She had a sly, sultry grin on her face as she let me in, and we went at it right away in the foyer. "This was a good plan," she said as I started sucking on her tits. "How did you know he wouldn't turn down baseball tickets?"

"Because baseball's boring like him," I said.

"Ya I guess. Soccer's so much more fuckable," she gasped, alluding to my soccer playing.

By now, Jessica and I had fucked more than twenty times, but the intensity of our encounters were still thundering. Both of us knew that what we were doing was wrong, but it was almost addictive. By her own admission she was addicted to my body and the things it could do for her, and I fed off her infidelity. The way I saw it, I was delivering what her weak husband couldn't, and it turned me on like nothing had before.

We pulled off our clothes and I sat her on the staircase, where I began licking and eating her increasingly wet snatch. She moaned and cooed with delight as she pushed my head further in, my tongue preparing her pussy for another seismic fuck.

"I can't take it any more, fuck me," she suddenly commanded, and we moved off the stairs and onto the sofa in the living room. My cock was throbbing as usual at this point, and as I slid myself inside her I couldn't help but notice a photo of her and her husband on the mantle. I made a mental note of it as I began fucking her, completely filling her tight snatch with my nine-inch cock. By now I had become accustomed to how much noise Jessica made during sex, and it only added to the atmosphere as I quickened my pace until I was fucking her jackhammer-style.

Jessica then pushed me back and turned around, beckoning me to take her doggy-style. She screamed as I entered her from behind, looking back with a sexy grin. "Oh yeah, fill me with your big hard cock, stud," she groaned as I fucked her. She was now so tight I had to slow down my thrusts so I wouldn't come so fast. It still didn't stop her from screaming at the top of her lungs. "Julian! Oh my God! Fuck me! Your so fucking hot!" It was intense.

And that's when I saw him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person who I at first thought was her son. But in a split second I realized it was Jessica's husband, standing in the doorway between the kitchen and dining room, watching us.

Part of me was startled and somehwat scared, but another part of me was turned on. The idiot had witnessed what a real man could do for his hot wife, and that thought kept me from stopping my thrusts right away.

But that's when Jessica saw him. She went ballistic, screaming, jumping up and covering herself with a throw pillow. I was left standing there, my long, thick rigid cock pointing upwards, giving him what surely can be described as penis envy.

As we soon found out, it turned out he had given the tickets to his nephew with the instructions of taking their kid. Then he had staked us out.

Jessica was hysterical, berating him for spying on her. I didn't like her accusation, and I was immediately concerned about how he would react; as I've said, I knew I could take him - but what if he had a gun or a knife? Either way, his face was beet red and he looked like he was shaking. Temporary insanity would be easy to prove. I grabbed my briefs and shorts off the floor and calmly began putting them on.

That's when he came at me, flying towards me in a rage, arms flailing. All I heard was Jessica yelling, and I didn't see a weapon. As he rapidly approached me, I connected with a kick to his stomach, which seemed to momentarily paralyze him before he collapsed backwards on the sofa next to Jessica. Then I used the opportunity to grab my shirt and get out of there.

Despite my dislike for him, I felt bad for him on the way home. I realized this likely meant the end of Jessica and I's tryst, but I've never had a problem getting women, so it didn't seem so bad. I texted her later to see if she was alright, but didn't hear anything back. By the next night, Sunday, I was concerned about her.

That evening, I was battling with whether to call the house to check up on her when she showed up at my house. She told me she was getting divorced, and that getting caught was the best thing that could have happened, because she hadn't been happy for a while. She also said that her husband began grovelling after I left, and that had made up her mind.

Then she mentioned something I initially found unbelievable. She said she became turned on when I kicked him down, like a high school girl might if two guys were fighting over her. "I guess there's winners and losers, right?" she said, rubbing my leg.

I instantly became incredibly turned on, and before I knew it we were going at it in the most intense, primal and animalistic fuck I've ever experienced. On the floor, up against the wall and on the counter; we did it everywhere, eight times in less than two hours.

We pretty much left it at that. She knew I wasn't looking for a relationship, and being about to go through a divorce, neither was she. We fucked casually off and on for a few months, before I took a job in another city. I know in the end we victimized her husband, but when we were doing it, we didn't care. It felt good.

jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers