Getting Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I shot my load on her face and boobs again as she wanted. She was waiting for it with lust on her face and she cried out shortly after I had stopped unloading, again bouncing up and down.

"You did it. You could do it again. I didn't think that was possible. I am really impressed," she said laughingly but I was proud. Very proud indeed that she liked my performance. She scooped up my spunk and put it in her mouth smacking loudly.

Shortly afterwards she asked me to leave without rising from the bed. I bent and kissed her and tried to run my hand over her body but she stopped it when it was on her soft belly that shivered under my touch.

The next time I knocked on the door Eva was alone. She asked me to come in and kissed my cheek but I hugged her and kissed her mouth using the tongue in the way Bodil had taught me. Eva happily played along and we were out of breath when we finally parted.

"You are hot tonight aren't you," she said laughing happily. "Well, let's neck for a while." She pulled me into her room and down on her bed. She was wearing a blouse with the top buttons undone and I soon found out that she wore no bra. But as usual she didn't allow me to caress her naked breast in full but stopped my hand just before it was about to reach her nipple.

"You know that you can't fondle my breasts without jacking off first," she giggled. I was very bold and very horny by now and jumped up to stand beside the bed cock in hand. She looked a bit surprised but then smiled broadly. She sat up and removed her blouse then fell back on the bed with her breasts spilling to the sides. She also unfastened the buttons in her skirt but kept it on.

I started to jack off and Eva put her hand under her skirt. Soon she started to squirm on the bed and her ass bounced. She panted and started to moan just as Bodil had done and she also cried out just before I started to spurt over her face and breasts. I milked my cock trying to hit her nipples with the last drops. She smiled happily when I succeeded.

"Bodil says that it tastes good," she said and pushed the come on her face into her mouth and scooped up what had come on her breasts. "Mm, yes, I agree, salty, fresh and with a touch of almond. Nice. Come and get your prize. You have earned it," she said and giggled heavily.

I lay down alongside her and started to caress her upper body. It was still slippery from my come and there was indeed a taste of almond when I kissed her. We necked in that way for some time.

"You may kiss my breasts," she whispered hoarsely in my ear. I rose slightly and looked into her smiling eyes. "Yes, I mean it, come on, I want you to."

My lips slowly slid down her face and neck and up the slopes of her breasts. I went around them pushing them up from the underside before taking her nipple in my mouth. I squeezed it gently with my lips which made her grunt. I kissed and licked her breasts for a very long time and she moaned and grunted each time I had the nipples in my mouth treating them a little rougher each time. Her ass started to bounce again and I suddenly noticed that her hand was under her skirt. Suddenly she cried out when I had a nipple between my teeth. She tensed and arched her back and cried out again holding the tune for some time. She pushed my head away and relaxed on the bed.

She smiled happily at me and pulled me down for a kiss. Just then Bodil came home and went straight into the room.

"Oh. Are you still here Eric? How unexpected. You have had a good time I can see. Both of you." She giggled. Eva pushed me away wanting me to leave.

"Oh, by the way, Eva. I was told at the house that we could have the afternoon off tomorrow since we both have to work late tomorrow night. They are expecting the dinner party to go on until rather late. I would like to go swimming but we are not allowed to use the bathing place at that hour, are we? Eric, do you know another place where we could go?"

"Yes," I said. "In fact I do. There is a small cove with a strip of sand and some grass but you have to walk some distance through the wood to reach it. That's why it's seldom used. But it's nice, real nice and also secluded."

"Oh but that sounds lovely. Can you show us the way tomorrow? Isn't that a great idea Eva? Yes, I thought so. Pick us up at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon. See you then." Bodil saw me to the door and kissed me good night.

I was back at their cottage at one o'clock sharp and found them waiting outside ready to set off with their things in baskets. They looked very nice, barelegged in shorts and thin T-shirts and somehow I managed to tell them how gorgeous they looked which was much appreciated.

I showed the way through the wood. They chatted happily all the time. When we came to the small cove they immediately liked it.

"Oh, Eric what a nice place and so very private. Thank you for taking us here," Eva exclaimed. "But now when I see it I want to use the opportunity in full. I want to be in the nude to swim and sunbathe. But we can't do that with you around, can we? Sorry, but we must ask you to leave." She looked at me regretfully.

Oh no, I thought. I didn't want to be forced to leave. There was nowhere to hide and watch. I looked pleadingly at her and then at Bodil.

"Eva, come, let's talk it over," Bodil suddenly said and took Eva aside. They whispered with each other for what felt like an eternity before Eva turned back to me smiling mischievously.

"All right, all right. Eric, you can stay but there are conditions of course. You must behave yourself and you have to do as we say being at our beck and call. Promise?"

"Uh, well, but what do I have to do?" I asked feeling both happy about the promise that I could stay and a little worried about what they wanted me to do.

"No, you promise first and then we will let you know in due time," Eva said sternly. "Yes or no?"

"Oh, well then, yes I promise." I said realizing that there was no other way if I wanted to stay.

"Very well. Now I want to swim," Eva said. "Who comes last is a coward."

The girls quickly undressed but hesitated slightly when they were down to the panties. But Eva took the lead and pulled hers down. For the first time I saw the growth between her legs. It was dark with long hair that shone like silk. I took in her whole body. It was slender, a little boyish with slim hips. The breasts were nice, round and firm which I already knew. Her naked body turned me on. I was glad that I still had my shorts on having been hesitant to get naked. I stood staring at her.

"Hey Eric. Come on. It's lovely," Eva called. "No reason to be shy. We are already naked aren't we? What are you waiting for?" She sounded bold but turned quickly and run into the water suddenly embarrassed from my staring at her naked body.

Well, I thought, she was right. They had seen me in the nude several times already and erect as well. That we were outside and in broad daylight made no real difference although it felt so. I pulled my shorts down.

Bodil had been slower to get naked and go into the water. She had been on her way when Eva called and turned around to find out what was going on. She stood at the water front turned towards me giving me a good view of her lush, curvy body with the full bosom swinging slightly. And between her legs grew this rich blond curly bush. She looked just lovely.

When she noticed my staring at her she got shy. But then she saw my growing cock and smiled delightedly. She wriggled her hips a few times before turning around and walked slowly into the water with exaggerated movements that made her ass to roll and her boobs to swing.

I joined the girls in the water which was pleasantly warm. We swam and played for quite a while. The girls weren't vigilant but wanted to be chased and touched when I caught them and they in return touched me. But finally we had had enough and went ashore. The girls spread out towels on the narrow patch of grass and lay down in the sun. I stood watching them hoping to see more of their female mysteries. But they carefully kept their thighs together. But they turned around now and then wanting to be tanned on all sides. To see their asses was lovely, Bodil full and round, Eva pear shaped and taut.

Suddenly Eva looked up and saw my swelling cock. She rolled over and whispered something to Bodil who eagerly nodded consent. Eva sat up.

"Eric, we want you to do something for us. Remember your promise?" She looked inquiringly at me. Of course I remembered and had all the time had an uneasy feeling somewhere. Time to pay I thought and nodded.

"Good. I want to see you come. And I want to handle it, I want to jack you off," she said smilingly and I felt relived. That wasn't bad, on the contrary, it would feel marvelous to have her hand on my cock. I nodded again and approached her.

Eva knelt in front of me and a finger traced along my cock and down to my balls. She took them in her hand weighting them and rolled them gently. She put her other hand around my cock and slowly pushed the foreskin back before she started to jack me. Her hand was gentle jet firm and she jacked me very nicely. She caressed my balls simultaneously which was a new sensation. I grunted when I felt the tingling in my loins and she looked up and held back. She squeezed my balls a few times and then jacked me rapidly until my first load landed on her boobs. Then she slowed down and directed my bursts to her face and into her mouth. Her eyes glittered when she looked up at me swallowing my come.

"Oh, that was nice, wasn't it Eric? The come tastes so good and you looked so pleased when you came. I liked it, I really did. Sorry Bodil that you can't do it as well."

"Oh, but I will. He will get hard again soon, won't you Eric? You showed me the other night that you could. Come, lay down and have a rest."

I lay down at Bodil's side and she started to caress me. She pulled my arm around her and held me tight to her naked body. My cock was pressed against her pubic hair and I felt warmth coming from that part of her body.

"Caress my ass," she whispered and I did that. Her full ass was soft to the touch but I felt strong muscles underneath especially when I tried to slide a finger down her crack. I came as far as to her butt hole but then she pinched her thighs and ass cheeks hard together preventing any further exploration down that path. She moaned softly when I caressed her ass cheeks and pressed closer to me. She let the rocking of my caresses go through to her pelvis which moved back and forth against my cock. I looked up and saw Eva watching us, absentmindedly sifting through her pubic bush with one hand and stroking her breasts massaging my come into her skin with the other. She saw my gaze and smiled.

My cock started to swell from the light massage. It went slow to begin with but there was no doubt that I was getting hard again. Bodil soon noticed and smiled happily. But when my hardening cock threatened to force its way in between her thighs she frowned and with her hand moved my cock to lie up along her belly. She pressed her belly hard against it with small circling movements until I was fully hard.

"I knew it. Eric is hard again for me. I want to jack you off now," she exclaimed and moved away from me but holding my cock in a firm grip. She tested it by jacking a few times and it seemed to be to her liking.

"I wonder how I want to do this," she said half to herself, half to us. "I don't know really. I have never done it before." She giggled. "Eric, stand beside me . . . no, you are too tall I can't reach properly. Kneel down instead . . . no, that isn't good either. Perhaps if . . . well . . . perhaps if you straddle me . . . yes, but you must kneel down with your knees on either side of me . . . yes, just like that but move a little further down. . . . Yes, that feels very nice."

Giggling she gave me directions on how to position myself over her. I ended up standing on my knees straddling her. When I lowered myself I felt her pubic hair tickle my ball sack. As soon as she had me in the position she wanted she grabbed my cock and balls and started to stroke and jack my cock. She had said that she hadn´t done it before and started out hesitantly. She was eager to try it out and soon gave me a good time. She seemed to sense when I got near boiling point and slowed down. She did it several times but finally didn't stop when I grunted. She directed my first spurt to land on her boobs and the following into her mouth. The last drops she milked out over her belly. I sank down and sat on her mound feeling her hair.

"Oh that was lovely. I liked to jack you off. Was I any good? Did you like it?" she asked giggling heavily. She smiled and her eyes shone. I felt her pelvis heave under me but held her down with my weight.

"Let me up your brute," she yelled. "Eva, help me, take him away."

Eva didn't need to be asked twice to come to her help. She put her arms around me from behind and pulled me up. Bodil helped by heaving her pelvis again. Soon I was pulled away and Eva held me firmly against her body. Her firm breasts pressed against my back and her pubic hair tickled my ass. Bodil jumped to her feet and came to kiss me pressing herself against my front. I was sandwiched between two naked girls and it felt great.

"Let's swim," she yelled and ran into the water. Eva and I followed and again we played like kids even more relaxed about our nakedness.

After the swim the girls made a rich spread from their baskets. They fed me with cinnamon buns and cakes that they claimed to have baked themselves. I got sleepy and lay back for a nap.

I was stirred awake from hands stroking over my body. Bodil was kneeling at my side caressing me. When she saw that I was awake she bent over and used her boobs to caress my body. She kept doing that for quite a while and it felt good, very good. She moved and put a nipple in my mouth. "Suck me," she whispered which I did until it was hard and standing out. She changed nipple wanting the other to get the same treatment.

Suddenly there was two pair of hands on my body. Eva didn't want to be left out and had joined us kneeling at my other side. Hands and breasts were all over me and nipples put in my mouth. I reached down and caressed legs and thighs on both sides of me. When I got higher reaching the asses there were nervous reactions and the cheeks were pinched hard together. But the cheeks were nice to fondle anyway and they relaxed when I gave up trying to get in deep between the thighs.

I had a nipple in my mouth when boobs were stroking back and forth over my cock and balls. A hand lifted up my limp cock and tried to fondle the nipple with it. I felt a lovely surge in my loins and my cock stirred. I got a great idea.

"Girls, if I come for you again, can I touch you down there? I really want to know how that nice hair feels. Please?" I pleaded.

The girls stopped what they were doing and rose, still on their knees. They looked at each other having a silent conversation. Bodil suddenly cupped my cock.

"Could you really? I mean could you really do it again, it would be the third time? I certainly would like to see that." My cock swelled slightly under her treatment which made her gasp. "Oh yes, I think you can. I feel it swell," she said with admiration in her voice.

The girls looked at each other again and Eva as usual made the decision.

"All right," she said. "But we decide how far you can go. When we say stop, you stop. Agreed?" Of course I agreed.

The girls stretched out on each side of me. Bodil put my hand on her belly giving the go ahead to explore her further down. I put my hand on Eva at the same place and there was a nervous twitch but she didn't push my hand away. I caressed the bellies of both girls. I moved south and felt the bushes in my palms. They were different, Bodil's blonde bush thick and curly, Eva's dark bush thinner, with long silky hair. I sifted through their bushes feeling the texture and softness for a while. Bodil squirmed and pushed my hand a little further down pressing down on my finger. I felt a deepening in the flesh, a deepening that led into a valley. It was moist and warm down there. Bodil squirmed again and moved her thighs a little apart. My finger slid a little deeper in her valley.

I moved my other hand down on Eva and did the same. She startled and pressed her thighs together but relaxed after a while. I moved my fingers and pressed down and felt that she had a valley as well. Bodil suddenly lifted her ass slightly pressing against my hand. Eva moaned at my other side and moved her ass up and down. Her valley had become wet and slippery.

Bodil started to caress my cock and balls. It felt good and the cock swelled and soon got hard under her hand. She grabbed it and jacked it slightly moaning of delight.

I kept my fingers in their valleys sliding up and down. Eva eased her thighs a little apart giving room for two more fingers. I felt soft flesh on both sides of the valley, flesh that swelled all the time. She squirmed around and put her hand over mine and pressed down on the finger in her valley. Her ass bounced up and down.

I tried to put more fingers down there also on Bodil and found that her thighs already were out of the way. I raised my head and looked down and saw that they both had spread their legs into a V shape. I slid my finger further down in the valleys and suddenly they deepened and my fingers sank into wet and warm crevasses where I couldn't feel any bottom. Both girls suddenly panted hard and Eva started to moan. Bodil soon followed. Both asses bounced up and down now and my fingers slid back and forth into their valleys. Bodil held my cock in a firm grip.

Their moans got heavier and they both directed my fingers to press and caress where they wanted to be caressed. They raised the pelvises against my hand. Suddenly a number of cries came from Bodil and her body stiffened with her back arched. She relaxed and her body shuddered. She pulled my hand back and put it over her pubic hair to caress and sift through.

Eva was still moaning on my other side. Her ass bounced heavily but was soon pushed up. She had planted her feet wide apart and lifted her ass completely off the ground. A long, high pitch cry came from deep inside her and with her hand she pressed my fingers down hard in her valley. When her cries ended she sank back down and relaxed.

I sat up and looked at the girls who lay beside me looking happy. When they saw me watching they grinned shyly. As they relaxed and recovered the shy grins were replaced by warm smiles. I bent down and kissed their breasts sucking on the protruding nipples.

We all lay down caressing each other. Bodil never let go of my cock which she kept hard with small motions up and down.

Suddenly she sat up.

"Well Eric, now it's your turn to keep your promise. Ready?"

I was ready and had been for some time. I felt a surge in my loins and my cock throbbed.

"How shall we do this?" Eva asked, suddenly taking the lead.

"Oh, I have a great idea," Bodil quickly said. "Eva, I want to see how far Eric can spurt. I want him to spurt over you for measurements. OK with you? . . . All right Eva, lie down. . . . Eric, stand on your knees over her head here will you." Bodil gave us direction. She obviously had thought it over thoroughly.

I knelt just behind Eva's head with her body stretched out in front of me. She had her thighs conveniently spread, not shy anymore and I could see where her valley started. My cock twitched which Bodil noticed and made her smile in anticipation. She kneeled behind me putting her arms around me and with her breasts pressed against my back. She started to jack my cock. Her pubic bush tickled my ass when she moved behind me.

"Tell us when you are about to come. Your first spurt will be the farthest, isn't that so? I am so curious to know how far down Eva's body you can spurt. Do you think you will reach her belly button? Her breasts you will reach no doubt." She chatted on while jacking me.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers