Getting Laid The Mature Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

As I had learnt was her habit she didn't wait for an answer. She climbed up on the bed and to my astonishment straddled me. Before I knew what was happening she had my cock in a firm grip and put it at her pussy entrance. She moved a little back and forth on the bed and then I felt that she impaled herself on my erect cock. She was very wet and slid easily downwards. She made a few small thrusts before she sat down hard with my cock fully buried in her pussy. She sat still for a while and then started to move up and down slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo. I admired her swinging breasts just above me and reached up to fondle them.

"Grab them, squeeze them hard, pinch my nipples like you did before," she suddenly yelled. I tried to comply and squeezed and pinched what I thought was very hard. "Harder, harder, I want it much harder," she cried out and started to move up and down with very short strokes that made my cock to bottom out in her all the time. I pinched the nipples and squeezed her breasts as hard as I could and got acknowledgment by small cries of pleasure. Suddenly she went wild and sat down hard on my cock. Her pussy narrowed and squeezed my cock when she cried out and kept crying for some time before she collapsed forward resting on my chest.

She recovered quickly though. She sat up and laughed happily and started to move up and down again. She came again only shortly after the first time and then got more deliberate. She rode with long strokes making pauses at each turn squeezing my cock. Her squeezes were especially arousing when she only had the cock head inside and massaged it with her inner muscles. I guess she knew what effect that had on me because she spent more and more time in that position.

After an extra long massage of the cock head she changed behavior. She moved up and down rapidly and kept her pussy narrow all the time. She had to use more force both to raise and to push down. The friction increased immensely and we both grunted for each stroke. Suddenly I felt the tingling and cried out to warn her but it was too late. My seed rushed out of my cock in mighty gushes. When she felt the first one she sat down and synchronized the contractions of her inner muscles to my gushes making the stream of seed hitting her with high pressure. When I was nearly done she started to shudder and scream and soon collapsed over me again.

She stayed on top of me for a long time. She eased her knees downwards to lie outstretched onto me and kept my cock in a firm grip as long as she could. But it went soft and shrank from her pussy. But she moved to make it press against her big knob until that also disappeared, whereto I had no idea.

Everything has to come to an end though. Rosie rolled off me and we lay side by side lazily fondling each other. She rose and gave me the cloth and went to the bathroom. She came back in and put on her robe. The evening was obviously over.

I rose and put on my clothes. Rosie came close to me and hugged me.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you very much. It was lovely and what I really needed. It has been such a long time since last." She withdrew a little and looked at me but then lowered her gaze. A shy expression spread over her face. "Have I scared you or do you want to come back? You should know that you are very welcome anytime. Just let me know."

I understood that she was afraid that I had got what I was after and didn't want to come back. Maybe she was afraid that I found her too old or something.

"Yes please, I would like to come back, I would like that very much," I said. "What about tomorrow?"

She lit up and laughed throatily.

"Yes that would be nice. I think I can make it around ten," she said trying to sound calm but then she broke into a happy laughter. She had been tense and truly uncertain.

The following day she came looking for me in the garden. I was kneeling over a flower bed when suddenly a shadow fell over me. I looked up and saw her.

"Hi there," she said smilingly. I smiled back at her. She leaned down and caressed my cheek. On an impulse I moved a hand up her leg under her skirt all the way up until the panties stopped me. She closed her thighs around my hand keeping it pressed against her for a little while. Then there was a noise and she quickly withdrew and went away. But the happy smile was still on her face.

She came back in the afternoon. This time she just stood at my side smiling broadly. I again moved my hand up along her leg and was astonished to find no knickers. My fingers suddenly felt soft, moist flesh. She moved her feet apart and wriggled her ass to help my fingers to find its way into her. She moaned of pleasure when two fingers wriggled in her pussy and she half turned to get the right angle to get her rough spot caressed. There was a muffled cry and her knees buckled when she came. She stood rigid for a moment then suddenly moved away. She looked back over her shoulder smiling broadly.

I was back in her room that evening. She was waiting for me, already in the nude, showered and perfumed. She hugged me and kissed me on the mouth. And she was very eager. While I took my clothes off she lay down on the bed in a seductive pose with one leg raised. I was hard already when I came to the bed and she acknowledged that with a throaty laugh.

"I am so horny. Don't bother to knock, the door is already open, wide open. Step right in please. Come, come, come to me my sweet boy," she called and moved to lie on her back and spread her thighs wide. Her pussy glistened in the light from the lamp.

I knelt between her legs and her hand pulled at my cock directing me into her opening. When I sank into her she grunted of satisfaction.

"I have been longing for this. I have been so horny and my pussy has been wet all day. Oh my goodness how good this feels. Fuck me, fuck me hard please."

She wriggled her ass to adjust her position getting ready to receive my thrusts. And bang her hard I did, at least it was my opinion with my very limited experience. At first I was afraid to hurt her but she asked for more in between her moans and grunts. So I stopped worrying about hurting her. That obviously was no problem.

It was pleasant to bang her well lubricated pussy. Suddenly her back arched and she nearly lifted me off the bed with her pelvis. She cried out and shuddered in the way I now recognized. When she sank back down on the bed I resumed my hard banging which she acknowledged with a delighted laugh.

"Yes, yes that's nice. More of that please," she said. Suddenly she lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. It tilted her pelvis into a quite new angle that felt very nice and renewed my vigor.

It didn't take long in that lovely position before I felt that I was on my way. But as before there was very little time between the warning and the point of no return. I boiled over and filled her pussy with several gushes. And as the day before she started to come when she felt my hot seed filling her womb, crying out loudly. Her pussy rippled along my cock milking every drop out. We fell back on the bed, both exhausted for the time being

She hugged me wriggling her body to make sure that I was comfortable. I liked to lie on top of her which I told her. She got very pleased and kept me there for a long time.

Eventually she pushed me down though. She went up on her knees and lowered her head over me and kissed her way down my body starting with the mouth and ending on the cock. She licked it thoroughly and ended by taking the soft thing in her mouth. She let go of it and with a happy laugh went to the bathroom.

She came back and let me admire her body before lying down at my side. She wanted to be caressed she let me know by pulling my hand to her belly. So I did just that, caressing her belly, breasts and pussy mound. Small sounds of pleasure came from her.

"Haven't you thought about the risk involved fucking bare backed?" She suddenly asked. "I could easily get pregnant, I am not too old for that."

"No, no I haven't," I had to admit. And it was true. I hadn't had the slightest thought about that. It had been too lovely to be allowed into her womanly heaven. I knew of course but very little.

"Well, well, we are lucky that I have thought about that and taken precautions. I use a diaphragm if you know what that is. No? Well, that's a small cap that prevents the nasty sperms from swimming into my womb and meet the egg. It's quite safe I think. But remember that for the future. Never enter a woman without making sure that you are protected somehow. You should buy condoms and have handy. No need with me of course but with other girls."

She leaned over me kissing my body. "Want to do it again?"

She went down my body and started to suck on my cock. Suddenly I couldn't understand why the maids last summer didn't do that. They liked to jack my cock. Well, maybe they didn´t like it.

"Want to se what I look like? My pussy I mean," Rosie suddenly said. And again she didn't wait for an answer but straddled my body. But this time facing away from me. Before me was her ass crack and slit in full view. The lips very puffy and growing. Between them were pink wrinkled lips which I remembered from the maids' pussies they had allowed me to see in a similar position. Above the lips was the knob but it was hardly visible. I put a finger on it pressing and massaging witch made Rosie to grunt. I stroked through her pussy slit along the engorged lips to her ass hole with all its wrinkles. It reacted nervously when I pressed a finger against it. I caressed the slit some more and saw how the knob grew. It became both longer and thicker than Bodil's and Eva's from last summer. She grunted highly when I pressed on it finding that it was quite hard as well.

Suddenly Rosie sat up and laughed throatily. She moved her ass down my body and raised her body. She grabbed my cock and put it at her entrance, I saw it very clearly. She eased down on my cock slowly and with small movements. I saw how her lips stretched inwards at first and then when she moved upwards again the lips followed. That was repeated a few times until she was all the way down. By now the lips were wet and slippery and didn't cling so tightly to my cock when she started to slide up and down.

She enjoyed herself on my cock for quite some time. I enjoyed looking at how the cock slid in and out of her pussy. She came two or three times, the first time when I put my finger at her butt hole pressing inwards. It closed very quickly and became very tight before I had a chance to push inside. She yelled to stop that and then she came screaming and shuddering. The second time I took careful aim and gave no forewarning. I succeeded to push a finger inside and wriggled it. She came in an instant, harder than before. Afterwards she turned her head.

"You naughty boy," she said smilingly. "You have hardly learnt to do the pussy before you ask for the ass. Well, we might consider that for the future, don't we?" She laughed throatily before going back sliding up and down my cock.

She took it slowly and this time I clearly felt the forewarning. There was a tingling in my loins and my cock hardened. Rosie slowed down and her muscles closed around my shaft increasing the friction. With a few long slow thrusts she got me going. She cried out when my come warmed her inside and then her body shuddered wildly. She cried out again and moaning of pleasure she fell forward over my legs.

We recovered slowly. The first thing I saw when I came round was her full ass. I put my hands on the cheeks caressing and mauling them. They were soft to the touch but also firm underneath. The ass muscles flexed at first but relaxed after a while. Rosie moaned several times.

But suddenly she moved forward out of my reach. She spun around kneeling at my side.

"That felt nice, very nice. But please I can't stand any more to night. I have had enough. It has been so lovely."

She hugged me and lay close for a while. But I felt that she wanted to go to sleep and freed myself. I hugged her and left.

The following day I was moving the lawns. Rosie waved at me several times.

In the evening I was back in her room. She met me naked as the day she was born. We hugged and then she helped me out of my shorts and T-shirt.

"I got the impression you liked my ass. Well, help yourself, be my guest," she said throatily moving to the bed. She knelt and put her head down on the pillow. I followed and grabbed her upturned ass caressing and squeezing. She moaned and grunted all the time. I caressed her slit and up to the knob that started to grow under my touch. Suddenly my thumb hooked in her pussy opening and slid into her when she wriggled. She cried out when my thumb pressed on her rough spot and my fingers closed over her by now hard knob. I had her most sensitive parts in a firm grip caressing and squeezing them. I reached forward and got hold of one breast and caressed that as well. Rosie moaned and grunted highly and suddenly her body tensed. She started to shudder and cry out. Her pussy closed hard around my thumb.

"Oh my goodness, that was nice. You really are a fast learner. I love it, oh my god how I love this." She turned her head when she calmed down and looked over her shoulder. "Do you want to come into me now? Want to learn something new? You like my ass don't you? Do you want to mount me? To put that lovely cock in me from behind? Come on, kneel behind me and I'll guide you."

She put her head down and her hand came out between her wide open thighs. I knelt behind her and she pulled me forward with a firm grip around my cock. She used it to rub up and down her slit and paid special attention to her knob. Suddenly she put it at the entrance.

"Push, push into me, push hard, come on, I want you in me now," she yelled and pushed backwards. I pushed forward and slid easily into her well lubricated pussy. My hands found their way to hold her hips and suddenly found a good balance to start pounding in and out of her pussy. Her body responded to my thrusts by meeting me firmly. We soon found a rhythm and she started to push back when I pushed forward. Our bodies slammed hard together which made her to grunt each time. I remembered that she had wanted it hard the previous nights and increased my efforts pushing forward as hard as I could. She acknowledged that she liked it by high moans and grunts. Suddenly she cried out and stood firmly until her body shuddered. Her pussy rippled along my cock. I stopped for a while giving both of us a breather.

But she didn't want to rest for long. She pushed back and wriggled her ass urging me to get started again. Which I did. I banged into her but now crouched over her ass cupping her swinging breasts. She laughed throatily when I squeezed them. I grabbed them when I pushed forward pulling her towards me increasing the force. She soon was moaning again. I felt the tingling and slowed down to savor her pussy in full before coming.

And come I did. It felt heavenly and different to come mounting her. My come rushed freely into her receiving pussy. She screamed and her body shuddered before she collapsed forward taking me with her.

I lay on top of her back pinning her down for some time until she wriggled to get free. But I held her down to tease her and she soon gave up wriggling. It felt as if she liked to be dominated. I stayed on top of her for a while before I let her free. When she rolled on her back she looked happy.

After that she wanted me to leave which surprised me. But she said that she had had enough and made me promise to come back the next evening.

Which of course I did. I was young and virile and had really got the taste for fucking.

She was lying on the bed when I came into her room. She was stark naked and rolled on her back spreading her thighs when I approached her. She told me to undress and kneel between her legs.

"Lick me, please lick me," she begged and pulled my head down. My face was only inches from her pussy and I could study all the fine details of the puffy outer lips and the wrinkled pink inner lips. It was moist and glistened in the light. Suddenly she grabbed my ears and pulled me head forward directing it so my mouth pressed against her pussy entrance.

"Lick me, use your tongue, lick me please," she begged again and I put out my tongue to test. For the first time I felt the taste of a pussy and I liked the sweet sour taste. I started to lick her testing different ways. She guided me with firm grips of my ears and was soon moaning. I found out that her moans changed depending on how I licked her and I started to learn what she liked the best. Suddenly she heaved up pressing against my mouth and cried out. My tongue was just then on her engorged clit and I kept on licking it. There was little else to do because she held my head firmly against her.

She fell back on the bed but immediately urged me to go on licking. I tried licking all along her slit and even her butt hole. She jumped the first time I did it and the second time she laughed throatily. She soon came again and then a third time before she let go of my ears.

I quickly took advantage of my freedom and moved up her body. I was hard and strongly wanted to put my cock in her love hole.

She didn't object to that. When I moved up her body she got into position and was ready to receive me as soon as I was in place between her thighs. She twisted when I pressed forward making me sink in to the hilt. She cried out when I bottomed out. I started to fuck her and took command moving her legs to an angle that felt good. She moaned of pleasure and came rather quickly. After a while I felt the tingling and slowed down. The lovely feeling in my loins stayed until she narrowed her pussy. The increased friction took me to the point of no return and I gave her a last mighty shove before coming violently. She cried out and came in a shuddering orgasm when my warm seed filled her pussy.

She lay under me looking up in my face. She smiled happily.

"That was just lovely. Oh my goodness, I haven't felt like this for a long time. You are a fast learner, aren't you? Making me come like this after so little practice. Goodness gracious me, what will become of you?" She wriggled and tried to roll me off her but I stayed. And like the night before she soon gave up and with a pleased smile surrendered. She put her hands on my back and caressed it.

And like the night before she was spent and wanted me to leave when I after a while I rolled off her.

The next day Rosie came looking for me in the garden. I was in the far end cutting some bushes. I heard her coming and sat back on my knees. She had a dress buttoned all the way at the front. She stopped a few paces away and quickly unbuttoned her dress and let it fall open. She had no knickers on and her dark bush glistened in the sun. She moved quickly forward and pulled my head against her womanhood. The pussy scent was strong. She moved her feet apart and pressed my head further in between her thighs. She was wet I felt when I started to lick her. She came in an instant. And then again a little while after making her knees to buckle. She stumbled and took a step back to regain her balance. She smiled when she buttoned her dress and went away. She hadn't said a word.

During the following weeks I went regularly to her room in the nights. I learned a lot, she allowed me to experiment and showed me a lot of variations and enhancements. Gradually she let me take command and was always willing to do what I asked. But she seldom made suggestions herself. I got the impression that she didn't want to take the lead, that she wanted to be dominated. She liked to be taken from behind and then always put her head down in a submissive way. Only if I specifically asked did she go on top.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers