Getting Latisha

Story Info
hHow I hooked up with a coworker.
2.2k words
3.93
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I successfully got a co-worker to let me into her hot little pants.

So my co-worker, I'm sure you have guessed her name, is Latisha and she is a petite, nineteen year-old hottie. We get to wear jeans on payday and when she wears them, her ass looks great. On paydays Latisha usually also wears shirt that are tight but not revealing, because we work at a nursing home.

I am 27 and as average of an American as they come; I'm overweight, I shave my head and I have an average height along with a 5 inch dick, ain't no one happy with that. I do, however, make up for it with an amazingly positive personality.

Now Latisha is a sweet kid, (by the way, I've been called an old soul for I act much, much older than I am due to growing up in the nursing home I work at) she is kind and strong willed like most women nowadays, she wants to make it on her own but not be alone. I have noticed that behind her tough I-can-do-this attitude her eyes belie her desires: she secretly wants to be told what to do. So going off of this hunch, I set a plan in motion with the ultimate goal of getting her to give me her body and become my little toy.

My plan began one day when she arrived for her job at the nursing home. She is a certified nurse assistant and I'm a cook. "Hey Billy, anything good for supper?" she says in her usual playful mood.

"Nothing as good as how you look, but I did make your favorite potato soup. Well, I made some at home for you and brought it in," I say kinda fast and with a smile to hide the opening part of my statement so she is caught off guard.

"Ah really, that's so sweet, you're the best," she says all smiles now. Then she pauses in contemplation and looks at me and says "Did you SAY nothing as good as I look?" still with a slightly confused look on her face.

"I may have, but you can't blame me. You look good enough to eat," I say with a wink and a little laugh before getting back to work.

She blushes and a small smile comes across her cute little face. She gives a little giggle and says "OK. Well, uh... yeah, I should probably get to... uh-yeah, work."

She leaves the kitchen and I feel good, having laid the foundation to my plan. Later on she comes into the kitchen to ask for a glass of sweet tea (I'm a big believer that sweet tea fixes everything and is great for everything). I grab her a cup and go into the walk-in cooler. I write her name on the cup and put a smiley face on the side as I do with everyone's cup. On the bottom however, I write my number, fill up the cup and hand it back to her. When I hand it to her our fingers touch and I hold it a little longer. She blushes and walks out nice and slow with a little wiggle in her hips. An evil smile crosses my face knowing that my plan is working faster than I thought.

Well, later on that evening she comes in to get her supper right before my break, so I warm up the soup that I made for her, get her some crackers and refresh her tea. I walk with her to the break-room since it's raining outside. We get to the break-room and as I shut the door she glances over and I could see the nervous look on her face. Like I said, she is petite and I'm large due to my weight. So as she sits down I walk over to the soda machine and get a drink then cross over to the vending machine. I get a Butterfingers which yet another of her favorites. I walk over and give her half. She smiles warmly now, her nervousness fleeing from her expression.

I sit across from her and after some awkward glances and idle chit-chat I ask, "So do you like the soup?"

"Yes, very much so. But how did your remember it's my favorite? I only said that like once or twice." she said quizzically.

"Yes, you did only say it once, but when a beautiful woman such as yourself speaks, I listen anyway to spoil a sweet lady like you," I say with conviction and sly grin on my face.

"Oh, well that's sweet of you but, uh, why are you being so nice?" she asks.

"Well to be honest, you seemed to be having a hard time the other day, and having worked as much as you have, I'm sure you haven't had a home-cooked meal in a while, so I figured I would help you out," I said, offering an understanding and helpful tone to put her at ease.

"Oh thank you, I was thinking you were putting the moves on me. Not that I would shut you down, you're usually really sweet and nice, it's just I didn't know what to think." She openly laughs now and smiles sweetly till what she said sinks in, then her usually tan face turns a bright little pink.

"Well I should get back to work. Enjoy the soup," I say enjoying her blush. I go back into the kitchen and get back to work. About twenty minutes later, Latisha walks in with a smile and blushes when our eyes make contact. She leaves the kitchen still smiling. I walk over and lock the door and finish for the night bidding everyone good night as I leave. When I do, Latisha is no where in sight.

Later that evening I receive a text at about 10 pm.

'hey is this Billy?'

'Yeah who is this?'

'Latisha. you were flirting with me earlier weren't you?'

'maybe but I did think you needed a home cooked meal'

'thank you again for that, so what are you up to this raining evening?'

'im sitting here with my one strip of halloween lights watching tv. halloween specials are on'

'cool that sounds better than here I cant wait to go home'

'I bet. so what does someone of your beauty do after work?'

'lol i usually go home or hang out with friends...'

';-) wanna be friends? Lol'

'ummmmmm are you going to try anything......'

'nothing you wont let me get away with if you come over what ever we do is up to you watch TV have a drink or just talk'

'OK I could use a drink got any thing with strawberries in it'

'Bacardi silver strawberry got twelve of em they taste great.'

'sounds cool where do you live?'

'go up to the main road head south like your leaving town I'm at the bottom of the hill on the right big garage that looks like a barn all white and Ill leave the light on'

'cool Ill see you about 11:30'

'ok cool'

After that last text I get up and start getting the house ready. There is a saying; "no one cleans a house faster than a man who is expecting to get laid." After it was all cleaned I got my beer bucket out, filled it with ice and then with Bacardi. Then I took a quick shower and waited.

About 11:40 I saw someone pull into the drive. I opened the door and walked down with an umbrella and ushered Latisha inside. We get in and she looks around, makes herself comfortable then pops a top. We start drinking and watching cartoon Halloween specials like Family Dude and American Father and just idly chit-chatting back and forth during commercials.

We have been drinking for an hour and her talk is getting more flirty. I feel that it's now or never, so with a serious face I look at her and lock eye contact. I get up, keeping eye contact, walk over to her and pick her up with ease. The expression on her face is of lust and desire with a small hint of unease.

Now as I said at the beginning of the story here, she seems to want to be controlled. So instead of kissing her like most people would do, I simply took her right hand and put it to her chest and made her squeeze then I place her left on my ever hardening crotch. She doesn't fight, she simply starts to rub and tries to reach up to kiss me. Instead, I move her face to the side and lightly trace my lips down from her ear to lower neck then to her collarbone where I sharply bite her and start sucking. This mixture of pain and pleasure soon overcomes her and she moans loud enough that if it weren't for the rain outside, I'm sure the neighbors would have heard. I take her hand off my crotch and place it over her mound that I can feel the heat radiating off of. Then she starts to vigorously rub herself.

I wait till she looks like she is almost going to climax. I take her hands away and tell her to undress. Breathing heavily and staring with lust glazed eyes, she does as she is told and undressed down to her panties. But before she can take them off I stop her. Then I take off my shirt and pants standing there naked with my little penis standing out as much as it does. She looks down and grabs at it but I knock her hand away. Grabbing her wrist, I pull her to the middle of the room and put her hands on her chest again and order her not to move; she may rub her chest but that is all.

She begins to play with her boobs while pivoting from food to foot to cause as much friction between her legs as she can. I step behind her and enjoy the view of her ass moving up and down. I hold her hips and lean in to lick from her shoulder blade up to her ear, where I nibble softly and suck gently. She moans and begins to whimper.

"Please, I need more. Please, please fuck me, take me, I'm yours. Just please take me. I'll do anything," she whispers barely loud enough for me to hear.

That was all I needed to hear and I move her over to the chair. I push her over the arm and slide my cock against her panty-clad pussy causing her to shudder and moan even more. I slide my dick into her panties, but to keep up this delightful torture I slide it between her ass cheeks and she squeezes her ass around me trying to get more contact and some kind of release. I saw back and forth for a few minutes, she is now squirming and begging, almost in tears, needing the release so I slide my dick down to run it along her hot gash. She moans and then lets out a scream of pleasure as I bump against her clit. With no need for more torture I slide into her tight little tunnel and let out my own moan, the first sound I have made for the past twenty minutes.

"FUCK ME!" she screams.

I put my hand over her mouth and straighten her up with my dick still embedded in her sweet little pussy. "You don't tell me what to do. I'll tell you now, you better lose all this moaning and don't make one sound while I pound this pussy." I express this by grabbing hold of her mound at toying with her clit. "Now that you've had your orgasm, I'm going to finish with your body," I breath huskily into her ear. Then I push her forward and start pounding in and out, hard, not easy.

I want her to know that she is mine now, to do whatever I want, whenever I want. She does as I told her and stays quiet with not even a grunt. Soon I feel my balls start to tighten, I reach under her and finger her clit and say to her that she may speak now. She starts moaning non-stop and soon she climaxes again on my dick. I pull out to avoid cumming in her. She's still over the arm of the chair and breathing heavily. I move to her face and shove my slick dick into her mouth she instantly starts sucking, trying to draw all of my cum out. Soon I shoot my load into her mouth. She swallows it all and collapses on the chair, while I stand back and look at this beauty that I have just satisfied.

Soon I notice she has passed out and is asleep. I pick her up and carry her to my bed and cover her up. I gather up her clothes and wash them and then put them in the dryer. I then join my new toy in bed and when I get behind her in the spooning position, she purrs in content without waking and sleeps peacefully.

In the morning I wake to find she is still asleep. I get up and make coffee gathering her clothes from the dryer and laying them out on the bed. I sit in the living room and stare at the blank TV with a smile on my face at the thought that she is now mine and I plan to do so much more with her...