Getting Lucky at the Club

Story Info
Terry gets more than he bargained for.
1.8k words
4.45
76k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry slipped a fifty dollar bill to the large man that guarded the door, and walked confidently past the night clubs able doorman. A long line of people grumbled and complained about the ease in which Terry had gained his entrance, but he shrugged them off with a smirk. It wasn't his fault if those losers couldn't get in.

Terry made his way down the dark, unlit hallway, the ever increasing pounding of the music pumping through him. The hallway ended at a simple doorway, where another man stood waiting. Terry waited as the man pulled out a metal detector, and gave him a quick scanning. Once satisfied, the man waived Terry through the door.

The bass of the music hit Terry like a hammer as he opened the door. The quality of light changed very little as Terry exited the hallway, and entered the club room. Hundreds of men and women, many of them dressed so much alike in black and dark colors, swayed and twisted together in time to the music. The room more resembled a pit of undulating snakes than people. Terry stood for a moment, his eyes growing accustomed to the dark of the room, his head adjusting to the booming sounds. Once he was ready, Terry made his way into the room. He skirted the wall, and headed straight to the bar.

After a few drinks, the rhythm of the music began to affect Terry. He found himself as one of the many people, moving to the music. Terry lost all sense of time as bounced against one person, then the next. His blood seemed to beat in time to the music, the alcohol burning through his veins like fire. It wasn't until hours later, that he sought to rest, his body soaked in sweat, his clothing clinging tightly to his skin. Another cold glass of drink flowed down his throat, both cooling him, and setting him afire all over again. With his heated gaze, Terry saw her.

The room was hot, the heat giving a fuzziness to everyone except her. Terry could see her as clear as if it were a crisp spring morning. She was dressed like everyone else, but she still stood out. Bright red lips, and raven black hair, contrasted sharply with pale creamy skin. Terry smiled confidently. He had just found the nights' lucky lady. Terry made his way across the room, his eyes only focused on one goal. The dark haired woman had noticed him as well, and she watched him intently as he came to stand before her. Another drunk little puppy.

Terry was about to speak, when the woman motioned for him to bend down. He leaned forward, moving closer to hear what she was going to tell him. The sweet scent of her perfume wafted through his nose, but no words came to his ears. Terry began to straighten up, but her hand pressed down on his shoulder. Terry found himself compelled to move, sliding down to his knees on the floor. The woman shifted her hips, sliding herself forward on the couch she was perched upon. Her hands caught the back of his head, her fingers hot against his skin. Terry felt himself drawn forward, and moved without any thought otherwise. She pulled his head forward, and under her black skirt.

The heavy scent of her pussy overpowered his thoughts. His nose was thick with the mixture of pussy cream, sweat and perfume. Terry needed even less prompting as his lips pressed against her shaven slit. Her lips parted as his tongue pressed between them, and a thick dollop of cream flowed into his mouth. Terry swallowed some of the cream, as the rest smeared his lips and mouth. He licked deeply, cleaning her of her cream as she stroked her fingers through his damp hair. Terry was unaware of anything else around him, the total darkness under her skirt, and the overpowering taste and scent of her pussy taking control of his senses.

Terry could feel her begin to move her hips. It started as a small motion, but grew in intensity. Terry was soon captured between her thighs, as his face was mashed into her pulsing cunt. Juices splashed wetly against his face, and his cheeks became wet with her secretions.

The beat of the music still flowed through him, but it was now mixed with the equally powerful rush of her body rhythm. He could hear the pulsing of her blood, as it flowed through her veins. Her legs were pressed tightly around his head, and he almost blacked out from the heat and pressure. Terry lay his head against her thigh, the air rushing back into him. His respite was cut short, as her hands urged him forward once more. His lips pressed to her pussy again, the sticky cream of her orgasm still flowing. The womans hands held him tightly, and he could feel her begin to push. Terry was still disorientated when the first spurt splashed into his mouth. He was surprised that she was coming again so soon, but kept licking. Another spurt and his alcohol induced brain gave a start. By the time the spurts had turned into a steady stream, he was gulping her piss without spilling a drop. The slightly salty liquid was tinged with alcohol, and he drank it like a frat boy guzzling beer. He continued to drink until there was nothing left, his tongue drilling deeply into her flesh.

Terry felt his body falling backwards, his head retreating from its sweet prison. Only the hand of his partner on his arm kept him from falling over. He allowed himself to be hauled up onto the couch next to her, and struggled to focus his eyes. Other people had been watching, but he was oblivious to them. He could only watch as the raven haired woman stood. She reached into her purse that sat inconspiciously next to the couch. Terrys vision blurred as she pulled out what looked like a pair of the leather panties. He watched as she stepped into the panties, an odd knob sticking out from the front. Next, she withdrew a pink cylinder from the purse, and ran it along her leg. She turned away from him, her legs moving to the music.

Terry was shocked when she turned back around, the tube now firmly attached to her crotch. Terrys brain finally put the pieces together. He knew it was a didlo, but didn't have a clue what she was going to do with it. The dildo looked like a prop from a science fiction movie. It was tapered at the end, and segmented, giving it the appearance of some sort of insects appendage. The flourescent pink color made it seem to glow in the dark nightclub. The woman grinned at him, her hand stroking the lenghth of the shaft. She came ack to the couch, and with the same commanding gestures as before, turne him onto his hands and knees. Anyone else that had been on the couch had already left, and a few stood watching the show.

The dark haired woman reached under Terry, and began to unfasten his belt. He gave her assistance, and she soon had his pants and briefs down his ankles. The woman pulled one of his shoes off, then liberated the leg from his pants. She pressed him forward, his chest draping over the arm of the couch, his ass high in the air. Terry groaned when he felt the cool rush of liquid down between his asscheeks, then the probing of her finger.

The dark haired woman wasted little time in putting her toy to use. After coating his ass with jelly, she began to work her cock home. Terry gave a start as the tip of the cock pushed into his tight ring, but relaxed as a soft hand enveloped his aching cock. Terry was amazed. How long had his cock been hard? It must have been quite a while for it to ache so much. Terry groaned as he hand squeezed his cock. He chanced a look down, to find that the hand belonged to a small blond woman, whose head was turned, watching his partner with great interest.

All thoughts were put to rest as the head of the cock slipped past his tight anal ring. Terry groaned as it brushed his prostate, the sensation making his cock throb. His head swam as his ass began to slowly fill. Each stroke became deeper and deeper, until he could feel her thighs press against his with each stroke. His ass felt slippery and wet as it yielded to the invader, the strange dildo feeling slick and warm. Terrys body shook and shuddered as the cock stroked into him. The raven haired woman moved like a machine, her hips beating a steady rhythm against his ass.

Terry felt as if his whole body had been set on fire. The blonde had ceased squeezing, and was now stroking his cock from base to tip. Her strokes were in perfect timing to the cock that was slamming into him. It didn't take long for the pressure to build, and Terry found himself driving backward into his orgasm. He slammed his ass back, trying to take more of the cock, as his own cock leapt, and began to spurt. He moaned loudly as he shot his cum onto the couch, his ass clenching violently around the cock. His head began to swim, and the last thing he remembered was the slick tube that was filling his ass.

Terry awoke to find himself sprawled out of the couch, the nights events only a hazy memory. He glanced about, and chalked it up to an alcohol induced dream. He must have gotten to drunk, and passed out on the couch. From the amount of people left, it seemed like the club would be closing soon. He looked down at his clothing, and found it to be just as he remembered. Terry shook his head. That was one intense dream. Reality took over as Terry moved to stand. The well used feeling in his ass told him that the nights events had been real. He was stunned at the things that he had did, but a stirring in his cock told him that he had enjoyed it.

Terry made his way to the door, then down the dark hallway. The cool air was welcome and refreshing as he stepped into the late night air. Terry stretched, then started as a hand closed over his arm. The large doorman smiled, then forced a piece of paper into his hand. Terry unfolded the paper as the man entered the building, closing the door behind him.

The note read simply: 'Next Friday. Same time. If you can't wait call...' It ended with a phone number. Terry looked at the paper for a minute, then stuffed it into his wallet. He was heading home for a hot bath, and a long sleep. After that, he needed to make a call.