Getting Lucky Ch. 01

Story Info
Sean Reilly takes a chance.
4.6k words
4.68
96.1k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

Author's note: I told myself the Hartley stories were finished. I even started writing other really good stories when my writer's block kicked in. Since so many people requested it, I just had to give my fans what they wanted. Happy Reading everyone. n4m.


*******************

The atmosphere in the police station crackled with celebration. Officers in the hub talked excitedly, anticipating the arrival of the heroes of the hour. When the elevator opened, a chorus of cheers rang through the air.

Sean Reilly was taken aback by the commotion. He knew that people were happy about the takedown of one of NYC's biggest crime syndicates, but he wasn't expecting the ridiculous fanfare. Still clad in his bullet-proof vest, he was shaken by many of his fellow officers. Even Lieutenant Adams, who was a stodgy old coot, was grinning from ear to ear.

"Congrats on that Morelli sweep my boy," he said to Sean, slapping him soundly on the back.

"Thank you sir," Sean said, coughing slightly. "But I couldn't have done it without my partner." He turned to grin at Angie Hartley who breezed into the midst of the melee.

"Detective Hartley," Adams boomed. He grasped her hand. "Good work. I take it the injury wasn't too bad?"

He indicated the slightly bloodied bandage on her upper right arm.

Angie shrugged. "No, not too bad sir. Bullet just grazed me. I'll live. You should have seen the other guy. I believe he's having a nice stay in the morgue at the moment."

Lieutenant Adams grinned. "Well, that's what I like to hear. Anyway, good jobs kids. We owe a lot to you and your team. Take the rest of the week off. Recuperate because I want both of you fresh next Monday."

Sean nodded. "Thanks sir. Now how 'bout a raise?"

"Don't push your luck, Reilly." Adams winked and walked away to greet the other members of the team.

Sean turned to Angie. "Well how do you like that, Hartley? We're a couple of regular heroes now."

Angie grinned. "Yeah, funny I don't feel all hero-y." She walked into her office with Sean on her heels. "Help me outta this damn vest will you? My arm's starting to burn."

Sean obliged, undoing the vest and tossing it on the chair facing her desk. "You just told Adams it wasn't that bad."

She shrugged again. "I didn't want him to make a damn deal is all. I'm a big girl, Reilly. I can handle a boo-boo."

Sean laughed. "Whatever, Ange. The real question is how is Connor going to handle it?"

Angie waved the question off. "Like Connor doesn't have risks in his job? He knows what I do." She laughed at the incredulous look on his face. "It's okay, Reilly. I had a good luck charm." She reached under her blue NYPD t-shirt and pulled out a thin sliver chain. At the end was her engagement ring. "Safekeeping," she said, unhooking the chain and sliding the ring on her finger.

"Besides, Connor would kill you if you lost that," Sean said, taking off his vest.

Angie scoffed. "Whatever. Connor will do no such thing." She eyed the ring. "But just in case, I'd better give him a helluva blowjob tonight to ease his mind about this injury deal."

Sean smirked. "Don't act like it's such a chore for you to give him head."

Angie grinned. "Who said that? I'm just putting a little something extra in there to shut him up. Anyway, what are your plans tonight?

Sean shrugged. "Dunno. Now that I'm a hero and all, the City is mine."

"Okay, stud. How are things with Nina by the way?"

He shook his head. "A gentleman never tells."

Angie punched him lightly on the shoulder. "And you'd better be a gentleman, ass."

"Oh don't worry, she's definitely getting the royal treatment tonight."

"And on that note, I'm out of here." Angie grabbed her black pea coat and gloves. Sean helped her into her jacket.

"You not sticking around for the celebration," he asked.

"Nah," she grunted. "I'm going home to fuck the shit out of my guy. Talk to you later." He shook his head at his mouthy partner.

Sean thought about returning to the party, but a sudden wave of exhaustion overtook him. It was time to call it a night, he thought. All he wanted to do was curl up next to the most beautiful woman in the City.

Just thinking of Nina got his heart racing. They had only been seeing each for a little over two months or so, and it wasn't exactly official; but Sean couldn't remember a time when he'd felt this happy.

As if on cue, his cell phone began to vibrate. Without even looking at the screen, he flipped open the phone to answer. "Hey there Pretty," he said, using his special nickname for her.

He smiled at her laughter. "How did you know it was me?" she asked.

"Well, you always call when I'm in a good mood just to make it much better."

"Aww, Sean you're so mushy."

"Don't tell anyone. What's up?"

"Nothing. I was just calling to see how everything went."

"Good, we got him."

"Great," she said.

Sean heard echoing noises in the back. "What are you doing, Pretty?"

"Oh, I just got out of the shower."

"Mm, are you naked?"

Her shy laugh made him grin. "Sean," she whispered.

"I'm just wondering, is all."

"Yes, nosy I am naked."

"Good. Stay that way for me."

"Oh, are you coming over?"

"Of course. Give me fifteen minutes."

"Okay."

Sean grinned. This was definitely turning out to be a good night.

**********************

Nina Gill sipped her glass of white wine as she watched the movie. She wasn't really paying attention to the screen. Her mind was on other things.

Actually, it was focused on only one thing at the moment. Sean. After their first initial meeting at Angie's holiday party, there hadn't been a day they didn't communicate. Even though Nina was busy at the theater PR firm where she worked and Sean was burdened with cases at the precinct, they still managed to make time to see each other.

After going on several low-key dates and dinners it seemed like things were headed in a good direction. Sean was cocky and made her laugh, but he had a rare sweet side that was refreshingly adorable. Nina was at first unnerved at how considerate he was, holding the door open for her and such. In all the years she dated (and she considered herself an experienced dater) she could count on just one hand the number of guys that actually held a door for her.

It was nice to be with Sean. He didn't treat her like a piece of glass or just another cute face. He actually showed interest in her work and didn't think of it as just some hobby.

He was no slouch in the looks department either. Close cut red hair that was more of a deep russet color than bright Carrot Top orange. His body was toned. Sean had been playing baseball since birth, and kept his body in shape. He was a lean, sinewy form of 6'4 and made her feel small and safe whenever she was in his arms. A small sprinkle of freckles leftover from boyhood gave him a youthful look. But to Nina, the best part of Sean was his eyes. With one blue and one green, they were both bright and visually arresting.

There was so much about Sean to adore and appreciate. Nina didn't want to admit it, but she was falling hard.

A knock at the door drew her from her thoughts. Bounding to the door, she looked through the peephole. "Who is it" she sang out.

A deep chuckle came from the other side. "Your other guy," the voice answered.

Nina grinned and unlocked the door. "Hey Slugger," she said as Sean's tall frame ambled inside.

Taking off his forest green coat, Sean feigned a look of disappointment. "I thought you were going to be naked."

Nina giggled. "Shut up, stupid." He held out his arms for her. Inhaling his scent, she smiled. He smelled like the sweetest cologne and fresh soap. "You smell nice," she said.

"Thanks. I was wearing this for my other girl." She rapped him lightly on the chest.

"C'mere and kiss me."

Sean obliged, dipping his head and allowing her lips to press softly against his. He wrapped his arms tighter around her curvy 5'8 frame, pulling her closer to him. He nipped her bottom lip gently, causing her to moan and open her mouth wider. She used her tongue to explore his mouth, licking his bottom lip and smiling when he ground his hips into her.

"Whoa time out," she said.

"Thumbs down, Gill." He kissed her forehead lightly.

"Pipe down, you big baby. I just want to hear about your day."

Sean sighed dramatically. "I suppose I can indulge you for a little while." He walked into the open living room. Sitting down on the couch, he patted his lap. Nina straddled his lap, facing him. Her hands immediately went to work, massaging his tense shoulders. He groaned in satisfaction. "Pretty, you know just how to make a guy feel special."

"You're welcome. Now, tell me all about what happened."

"It was touch and go for a minute. We thought the whole operation was going to cave when we assumed Morelli had discovered our informant. Turns out, it was just another sleazy rat in their organization. Our guy couldn't blow his cover, so he had to shoot the rat per Morelli's orders."

"Wow, Sean that is some hardcore stuff."

"Yeah," Sean nodded, absentmindedly stroking her brown thighs. "We decided it was time to close up shop. We had enough to take Morelli down anyway. He didn't go without a fight. Angie got shot."

"What?" Nina exclaimed. She stopped rubbing his shoulders. "Oh my god," she said. "Sean..."

"Don't worry baby," he said, rubbing her back. "She's okay. The bullet just grazed her arm. She's damn lucky."

"Oh man, what is Connor going to say?"

Sean laughed. "That's what I asked her. She said she's got it under control."

"Which is Angie speak for sex. God, the two of them are so..."

"...kinky?" Sean suggested.

"Well, I was going to say special, but kinky is good."

Sean looked up at her. Damn, she was so hot. When he met her, her hair was a deep auburn. Now it was jet black—that black that almost looked blue. She had streaks of auburn still in her hair. It usually fell past her shoulder blades, just brushing the tops of her breasts. Her eyes were a medium brown color and if he looked closely he could see the small flecks of honey in them. She thought her lips were too wide, but to Sean they were perfect. Full and sweet, he loved to see her smile. Hell, even her teeth were cute. Her skin was the color of a rich dark butternut, soft and silky to the touch. The product of a Punjabi father and black mother, Nina Rajani Gill was truly beautiful.

Sean didn't realize he was staring until she tapped him on the nose. "What?" he said.

"I asked if I had something on my face. You were staring so hard." There was a hint of amusement in her voice.

"I was thinking to myself how good you look tonight," he replied. She did look nice. Nina, even on her off days was still more fashionable than most girls. She was wearing a mint green cotton t-shirt with matching terry cloth short shorts, the color complimenting her brown skin. "Tell me something, how much did you actually pay to learn Victoria's Secret?"

"Shut up. My other guy doesn't complain," she said. They had a running joke between them that whenever one was dressed up it was because they were meeting their "other" significant other. It was just another example of their twisted humor.

"You wear this kind of stuff for him?" Sean asked. He undid the messy bun atop her head, enjoying the way the silky black strands slid through his fingers.

"Oh, I wear less than this. He doesn't like to go through a lot of layers to get to his woman." She ground her ass softly into his lap.

Sean groaned. "Well, I might have something in common with this fellow," he said tightly. His hands slid up her thighs to explore underneath her shorts. "No panties," he breathed.

Nina kissed his neck, sucking softly on the spot under his jaw line where she knew it drove him crazy. "Just how he likes it," she murmured. She moaned when his fingers dipped into her dewy folds.

"Enough about him," Sean growled. He knew it was just a joke, but the thought of anyone else doing to Nina what he was about to do to her always irritated him a little bit. It was irrational, he knew. But he couldn't help it.

He kissed her lips again, his tongue delving into her mouth to claim its territory. With his fingers still curled inside her, Nina began to rock slowly on his lap. "Sean," she moaned. "Take me to bed."

She lifted her shirt above her head, tossing it to the side. Sean gulped at the sight of her breasts, the dark nipples pebbled with arousal. He leaned forward, gently cupping her breast and bringing the delicious mound to his mouth, he began to nip at the darkened bud before taking it fully into his mouth, swirling his tongue around. "Oh Sean," Nina whimpered. She continued to rock on his fingers.

"Nina, babe you taste so sweet," Sean groaned. His mouth moved over to attend to her other nipple. He loved the way her heavy breasts fit into his large palms. She was a perfect handful.

"Ahh," she cried out, her orgasm overtaking her. Her fingers grasped his shoulders as her muscles squeezed his fingers expertly. She bit her bottom lip, sucking the fleshy part into her mouth as her body continued to tremble slightly. "Sean," she breathed softly. He grinned, enjoying the way his name rolled off her tongue.

"Come on, Pretty. Let's go to bed."

Nina stood up shakily. Sliding her shorts down, she stepped out of them. She walked down the hallway and made a sharp left into her bedroom. Peeking her head out, she smiled at him. "C'mon Slugger," she said, crooking her index finger, beckoning him to her.

Sean rose quickly and divested himself of his clothes. Leaving on his boxer briefs, he padded to her bedroom.

He wrapped her into his arms, kissing her hard. Nina slid her nimble fingers down his muscular body and into his briefs, gripping his cheeks. Sean grunted and moved his fingers to her breasts, the rough pad of his thumbs grazing over her sensitive buds.

Nina whimpered and moved her hands so that she was pumping him slowly with her fist while gently cupping his smooth sac. She smiled at his sharp intake of breath. Stepping back, she climbed seductively to the top of the bed. Reaching into the nightstand, she pulled out a tiny foil package and tossed it at him.

Sean sheathed his arousal, groaning softly. Stroking his cock, he slid between her open legs, kissing her inner thighs. Nina moaned. "Sean, no more teasing," she said, trying to pull him up to face her. "I'm so hot, baby."

He kissed her neck, inhaling her peppermint-scented body wash. God, he couldn't get enough of her. Raising up to his knees, he guided himself slowly into her inviting warmth. He did it more to tease her than anything else.

She let out a long, low moan and clutched at the sheets. "Sean," she gasped, as she started to grind her hips into his torturously measured thrusts. Nina cupped her heavy breasts, pinching the nipples and tugging at them. Sean was turned on by her movements and by the way his pale hardness moved lovingly in and out of her dewy chocolate cove.

He leaned forward, kissing her hard as his thrusts became more desperate. Damn, she was so tight, so wet, and all for him. Her soft cries of pleasure spurred him forward. Sean moved her legs to his shoulders and lifted her up to face him and she breathlessly urged him to go deeper.

Nina bounced, the new position creating deliciously erotic friction between the two of them. Her body felt on fire as Sean twisted it into ways she never thought she'd bend. She was completely open to him and she never felt sexier. Sean continued to plunge into her body. Her breasts were bouncing, she was sweating, and her orgasm was quickly building.

Pushing him back, she slowed the pace down considerably. Sean moaned as he stared up at her. Her chest was heaving slightly as she tried to catch her breath. "Nina," he said with a hint of impatience. He thrust powerfully into her, making her shudder.

Looking down at him, she smiled. Her hips moved seductively, dancing on his cock. Sean groaned and cupped her round ass in his hands. Nina bent down to lick his nipples, drawing her tongue over the sensitive pink buds, nipping them gently. She smiled inwardly when she heard the reaction she was waiting for. Sean loved to have his nipples played with. When he really got aroused, he would make a sound that was a cross between a low whimper and the sexiest growl she'd ever heard.

"God babe, I'm going to..." he moaned as he felt his impending release. When she squeezed him with her muscles, he dug his fingers into her ass and growled his orgasm. Nina came in a flurry, her vision blurring slightly as she leaned forward. Her body was slick with a satisfying sheen of sweat as she kissed his lips and leaned her head on his chest.

"I have a favor to ask," she said, her heartbeat slowly returning to normal.

Sean looked at her, a glazed expression in his vibrant eyes. "After what you just did, you can have damn near anything you want."

Nina smiled. "The theatre gave me free tickets to see Phantom of the Opera tomorrow evening. It's the show marking its 20th Anniversary on Broadway. It's a big deal and I have to attend..." she trailed off. She had asked boyfriends in the past to attend theatre events with her, but they always made up lame excuses.

"No problem," Sean said, grinning.

"Really?" Nina sat up. She climbed off him and rested her head on the soft silk jade-colored pillows by the headboard. "I will totally understand if you have something better you'd want to do."

"Nina," Sean started. He stood and padded to the adjoining bathroom, disposing of the condom. Re-emerging into her bedroom, he smiled again. She was sitting up, arms hugging her knees, watching him. She looked so sexy, the deep jade of the silk sheets complimenting her brown skin lovingly. "I would love to go with you. In fact, we have the rest of the week and the weekend to spend together."

"Seriously, what happened? Precinct burn down?" Sean laughed and slid into the spot next to her. She immediately laid her head on his chest, enjoying the sensation of having his warm body so close to hers.

"Nah," he replied, running his hands through her hair. "Lieutenant gave me and Ange the rest of the week off. For being good little police officers."

"Mm, his loss. I get to have you all to myself for five whole days." She reached up to plant a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I can't wait. But I have to get some sleep." He clicked the bedside lamp off. "Goodnight."

*********************

He awoke the next morning to the smell of fresh cappuccino, the tantalizingly sweet aroma of caramel rousing him from his slumber.

Sean opened his eyes and peered around the room, a hint of confusion marring his handsome face. He grinned when he realized that he was still at Nina's. Her bedroom was like an ode to an Arabian palace. Her large mahogany four-poster bed had saffron and vibrant pink silken drapes woven together to create a sensual sleeping enclosure. She had black and white framed photos all over the deep red walls. There were many pictures of her family and friends. It was all a clash of colors but it worked well for Nina. The room and the rest of her chic apartment fit her so perfectly.

Sean rose from the bed, parting the curtains and putting on his boxers. He shuffled into the kitchen to find Nina naked, save for his NYPD t-shirt, the thing barely skimming the bottom of her ass. She was standing on her tiptoes, her dancer's feet arched perfectly as she tried to reach whatever the hell was in the cabinet. To his disappointment she was wearing panties.

"Well don't just stand there," she said without even turning around. "Go sit down."

He walked past the kitchen into the tiny breakfast corner, sitting down at the dark wooden table. She had set two places, each with a steaming plate of freshly scrambled eggs, toast with mango jam, sausage, and bacon. There was a cup of caramel cappuccino topped with whipped cream.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers
12