Getting Lucky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

"Sean, baby I'm so sorry." Nina hugged him to her. "Where's your dad now?"

Sean's jaw clenched. "He lives out on Staten Island. He's remarried and has a daughter."

"Do you ever talk to him?"

"A couple of letters every so often. I get a Christmas card with a picture of my baby sister. She'll be seven in June."

"I'm sorry for making you talk about it."

"Don't be," he replied. "I haven't shared this story with many people. Nina, you have to realize something. You're the first woman I've allowed into my life in a long time. That means more to me than you'll ever know. You get under my skin more than any woman has. I care for you, a lot."

"Same here, Sean." She kissed him softly, wiping away the tears that silently ran down his face. It hurt her to see him in pain. He was strong, he was her warrior. "Don't be afraid to show me your heart, Slugger. I promise I won't break it."

His heart leapt at her words. She was so honest, so sincere. He rolled, shifting his weight so that he was on top of her. Nina kissed him hard, her mouth desperate to feel his pressed against hers. His tongue pushed through her lips, claiming her mouth for his own.

Sean guided his hardness to her entrance. Slipping two fingers inside, he groaned at how wet she was. He was about to plunge into her warm folds when he huffed in realization.

"Shit," he muttered.

"What," she asked breathlessly. Her body screamed for him to continue his assault.

"I'm out of condoms."

Nina sighed in frustration. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I only brought three over. We've used them already."

"Fuck, I don't think I have anymore either. I can run down to the corner store and..."

"No," he said, scrambling off the bed. He slid carefully into his blue jeans and white t-shirt. "I'll be right back," he said, kissing her lips. He pulled on his black hoodie and zipped it up. Stuffing his feet into his sneakers, he turned to look at her again. Her hair was mussed, her lips were swollen from kissing.

"Hurry back," she said, blowing him a kiss.

Sean grabbed her keys from the dresser and left the apartment reluctantly.

Once outside, he shivered in the chilly February air. He greeted Wes, Nina's doorman and walked left in the direction of the small bodega at the end of the block.

The store was warm inside, the scent of cinnamon wafting through the air. Light salsa music tinkled in the background. Sean waited in the queue in front of the counter, anxious to get back upstairs to Nina.

After telling her about that part of his life, the part which caused him so much pain, he felt like it was time now to tell him about Delia. Things with Nina were becoming serious, and she definitely needed to know about that part of his life.

Once up at the counter, he asked the man for the condoms, and paid him, telling him to keep the change. The small Puerto Rican man grinned at him and bade him good night.

Sean jogged out of the bodega, condoms tucked into his back pocket. He grinned when his cell phone rang.

"I thought I told you to hurry back."

"I'm coming, Pretty."

"Mm," she moaned. "Me too."

"Did you start without me?" He heard her gasp and moan his name, his cock twitching at her lusty actions.

"I'm sorry, Slugger. I couldn't help it."

"Oh, you are so going to get it, girl."

"Promise? Hurry back, babe or else I'll start round two without you."

Sean grinned. "I'm almost to the building."

He was about to click off the phone when someone jostled into him. "What the fuck," he said loudly.

"Sean, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, babe. Some asshole just knocked into me."

The person in question turned around. Sean couldn't see his face as it was covered by a dark colored hoodie.

"What the..."

"This is for Enzio Morelli, you Irish fuck," a voice from the hood growled menacingly.

Sean looked to see the man pull something out from his pocket. Before he had time to react, he heard the loud POP and felt the searing pain.

He clutched his chest, pulling his hand away to see it covered in bright red. Groaning, he fell to the sidewalk. Everything began to get very blurry. He heard the scream come from the other end of the phone, Nina calling frantically to him, Wes, the doorman, running towards him, cell phone in hand. He heard a car door slam and the engine rev, the car speeding away.

And then he heard nothing at all.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers
12