Getting Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
308 Followers

I walked up behind mom and simultaneously put my face in the nape of her neck, put my hands on her round thighs, stuck the front of my pelvis in to her back side and said "Good morning mom."

She jumped and squealed a little, she exclaimed with levity "John! You little stinker! You scared me." She turned her head to look at me and I repositioned my head to look at her. I gave her a small peck on the cheek.

"Sorry mom" I lied, "I couldn't help myself" I finished with a wolfish grin.

She smiled back and rolled her eyes. I grinded my now semi-erect cock against her fantastic ass.

"Hey!" she said, firmly but not unkindly, "you cut that out right now."

"Mmmmm, I just can't help myself. Can you feel that half-chub I'm sporting now."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Wow John, you really know how to charm a girl don't you?" Despite saying this I could tell she was amused.

"Your ass just looks so damn good in those pants mom. How do you not even have a panty line in such obviously stretched fabric" I said with my eyes glued on the top of the round curves of my object of interest. Mom blushed.

I moved one of my hands to the elastic waist band and pulled it back. I saw the beginning of mom's ass crack and noticed that she wasn't wearing underwear. I only got a view for a split second before she spun around and looked at me wide eyed, putting her hands on the counter either side of her body.

"John!" she yelled at me, still not seeming angry. If anything she seemed kind of playful.

"What?" I asked. "I have a curious mind, I needed to know." I added facetiously. A follow up thought occurred to me. "Why aren't you wearing any panties?"

She blushed deeper, it was adorable. She looked down and stammered a bit. "I- I mean... I don't know, I just got up, had a shower, put on pants, did a light workout and then started making you breakfast." She shrugged. I would find out later that she often just didn't wear underwear when wearing tight pants, I just never knew. "Would you please sit down now?"

I smiled at her. "Sure mom. Anything for you."

I sat at the kitchen table and watched her body as she scooped scrambled eggs and bacon on to two plates. She brought one over for me, hips swaying. "Here you go, for my growing boy."

I placed a hand on her rump and joked "I am now."

She swatted my hand away and laughed. She always had a good sense of humour. She sat across from me and we talked openly and freely for the first time in weeks. She was her old self again and I was an engaging conversationalist. I wanted to send a clear message that she 'done good' last night. We didn't talk about it at all. It was just like old times, with the exception of me paying her more compliments and her laughing more freely. I really did love her. I knew at that breakfast that I would likely not be moving out this summer. Things were going well and as far as I could tell, were going to get better. At one point in the conversation after we had both been laughing I spoke.

"Well, I gotta get going soon." I looked at the clock on the wall and stood up.

She seemed disappointed and turned to where I was looking. "Oh my goodness, I didn't realize how late it was getting. Do you want me to give you a ride sweety?" She also stood.

"No it's cool. I'll make it in time."

"Ok, do you have any plans after school?" Mom picked up the plates we had just used.

"No, I have a big final in physics coming up. I have a lot of studying to do. I'll be coming straight home... Actually..." A plan – well, more of a desired sequence of events really – formed in my head.

She was curious about what I was thinking. "Yeah?"

"Well, I really need to buckle down to study and I need to have a clear mind to do that." Mom stared at me with interest, wondering where this was headed. "Aaaand after this morning I know that I am going to be really horny all day until I get a chance to relieve myself little Ms. Commando." She blushed a little.

I continued "I was kind of just hoping that you would be able to help me out the way you did last night. I slept like a babe in arms and I could really use that level of mental clarity when I'm studying this evening."

She looked surprised and didn't say anything at first. I was pleased with this new angle I had managed to work. I was convinced that mom wanted sexual congress between us, but needed to rationalize it to herself. I was offering exactly that.

She continued thinking, she skewed her bottom jaw slightly and her eyes unfocussed as she stared intently at nothing. Her forearms were still extended holding the plates. Eventually she looked at me and said, not much louder than a whisper "We'll see."

I smiled like a toddler with a new toy. She looked somewhat affronted. "That doesn't mean yes young man."

I continued smiling stupidly as I stepped in towards her. I put an arm around her and kissed her once briefly on the lips. "Yes it does." I kissed her twice more in quick succession, the second one lingered. Her hands occupied, she could only squeal unconvincingly as I squeezed her bum fairly hard and jiggled it a little. I broke contact and headed towards the hallway.

"You scoundrel!" she shouted at me, trying (and failing) to look violated. I reached the hallway and was halfway towards the front door.

I laughed again and shouted over my shoulder "I'll be thinking of you all day." No response to that.

I picked up my bag at the foot of the stairs and headed out the door. It was kind of overcast, but I was in high spirits and thought that it was just lovely out. I walked to school with a spring in my step and feeling great. I had a plan forming in my mind. I was not at all worried about my physics final. My plan was simple. If mom went down on me I would do as well on that final as I damn well could and show mom how effective her support was. If mom didn't go down on me I would bomb the test and claim that I was unable to focus on studying. It was simple, but the best plans usually are. I didn't have to worry about grades either. I had already secured acceptance to university. However, I would definitely not finish top of my class if I bombed my physics final. Whatever, who cares really? I was so excited by the promising new nature of my relationship with my mom. Not only was she one of the coolest people I have ever met, she was also hands down the sexiest. I was excited and mystified and curious about what was going to happen next.

What was going to happen next? She seemed comfortable with felatio now, as long as I just kept cool and rewarded her newfound inhibition. Would she one day lay with me as a woman lies with a man? Would I one day here a request to fuck her brains out emanate from those sultry lips? I looked skyward and smiled. I've been told that the best part of a meal is the feeling you get immediately before you take the first bite, the sense of anticipation. Knowing what I know now, I agree with that statement.

I arrived at school, went to my usual hang out spot out front where I would expect to see the familiar faces. We shot the shit before first period. First bell rang and we went our separate ways. That day went slower than any other day I have ever experienced. I was always looking at the clock. There was one point when I felt like I hadn't looked at it for at least twenty minutes and it had been less than five. I cannot tell you for the life of me tell you. I decided to duck out on last period. I got a late slip from the main office so that when attendance was taken down to the office, the computer would override the sheet saying I was absent and mark me as late. I ran home happier than Charlie when he found the golden ticket to Wonka's factory. I actually ran.

I got home and I was kind of out of breath. I burst through the front door. "Mom!?" I called to the house. I locked the front door behind me.

"In here sweety" I heard to my left. I moved further in to the foyer and saw mom sitting on the couch in the living room. She had her legs tucked up under her and she was reading a book. I can't remember which one, probably something from Oprah's book club. I came in and sat down beside her and casually put a hand on her knee.

"You're home early" she said furrowing her brow and glancing at her watch.

"Yeah" I said simply with a big grin on my face. She looked at me sideways and hid a smile. She wasn't actually worried about me missing class. I had already been accepted in to my university of choice, I was missing Phys. Ed. class and I was on track to be my year's valedictorian or salutatorian. There was one other student I was competing against, and I wasn't really competing. She let it go.

"Ok" she said. "Well I guess you need to get crackin'." She turned back to her book.

I started rubbing her thigh, she was still wearing those black yoga pants she had on before. "I plan on it... once I can concentrate of course."

Another suppressed smile as she turned to me and pretended to not know what I mean. She forced a curious look.

I had been waiting all day and I was done playing games. "You are being cruel. I'm not buying this ignorance routine for a second. You need to hear me beg or something?" I asked her as I stood up and ran my hands up her body. I started tickling her belly and she giggled hysterically, writhing from what I was doing to her. At one point she even snorted she was laughing so hard; she moved her hands up to cover her face with embarrassment. She had to move them back down to try to interfere with my hands, but I was too strong to stop completely.

"Stop! Ok! I'm sorry John just please stop tickling me!" She managed to get out between laughs.

"Ok what? Are you going to suck my dick like you said you would?" I asked her. I watched her ravenously as she twisted and jiggled. Her boobs looked spectacular as I hovered over top of her.

"I never said that!" Mom yelled incredulously. It was true but I redoubled my efforts anyways. "Ahhhh! Ok, ok! Just stop tickling me." I did. I looked down at her, still laughing, as she sat up a tear streamed down her face.

Her cheeks had reddened slightly as she shook her head "My word, what am I going to do with you."

"I have a few suggestions, but here's where you can start." I reached down and undid my pants. I lifted my hips off the couch and pulled off my pants and boxers in one go. My cock sprang out. It was already hard from tickling mom.

"John" She said staring at my dick. "Not here." She started to stand up.

I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back down on to the couch, closer to me. I reached up and started fondling her tit through her shirt and bra. "Yes here. I locked the door on the way in. I want you to suck my dick right now."

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. I squeezed her tit harder and then pulled her in for a kiss. I didn't bother with a 'foreplay' kind of kiss. I pulled her towards me and stuck my tongue in to her mouth. She let out a surprised moan as I massaged her breast and we sucked each other's tongues. She was definitely in to it. I broke of the kiss and started guiding her by the shoulders down towards my lap. She didn't need much prompting and, taking my dick in one hand, covered the tip of my cock with her mouth.

Mom got right in to it right away. Right from the get go she was not holding back. I imagine she was thinking about this all day as well, and she was ready to perform.

"Ohhhhh. Fuck yes mom. That's really good."

She bobbed her head up and down on my dick, sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She was still sitting on the couch next to me with her head in my lap.

"Get on your knees in front of me" I instructed her as I pulled her up and then pushed her down between my legs. I brought her head back down on my wet dick. I held her head in my hands and moved it up and down.

Mom was gagging a bit as I pulled her down further and started thrusting upwards and she kept going. I encouraged her by saying "Oh fuck mom. You really weren't kidding about being good at other things when you couldn't give a hand job." This encouraged her to go even harder.

I was so primed and ready even when I walked in the door. I couldn't have lasted more than a couple of minutes before I said "ooooohh. Yeah mom. I'm going to cum in your pretty little mouth again." She moaned a bit. "I want you to drink down every last drop." She looked up at me. I wasn't sure if she was going to do it. "Ohhh fuck yes baby. I'm going to cum in your mouth now. You're so fucking hot mom. Aaaaahhh!" I held her head tight against my dick and thrust in to her throat. I came in her mouth again. She closed her eyes and I felt my long ropy ejaculate shoot down the back of her throat. Again, she didn't have much choice in the matter as she swallowed my cum.

I tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation. I released her head and she still kept sucking me off. She was drawing every last drop out. I looked down at her in to her sparkling eyes. She looked so hot with my dick in her mouth.

She removed her mouth with a bit of a sigh. "Well that was fast" she said with pride in her voice.

I laughed. "Yeah, you are really good at that." She smiled with self-satisfaction. She got up off her knees and straightened her hair.

"Well young man, I hope you enjoyed that. Now you have to go hit the books. Now." She said this seriously. I found it amusing but decided to do as she asked.

"Ok mom. I should be able to do that distraction free now." She nodded in agreement.

With that, I went upstairs to actually study. I felt good about the course material, but now I had to do well on this upcoming test to validate my argument and mom's moral sacrifice. I studied hard. After a few hours it was 7:30 and I could smell dinner cooking. I went downstairs and chit-chatted with mom in the kitchen. I asked her about her day. She asked me about my upcoming graduation and if there was anything special I wanted. For dinner we had maple chicken and quinoa salad with roasted brown sugar pear halves for dessert. It was delicious as always. I helped mom clear the table and do the dishes, which usually was something she took care of. We hung out and chatted for a while and then went to bed. It was a good night.

Chapter 8

Over the next couple of weeks mom went down on me every day. Some days she went down on me twice. Sometimes she would be completely clothed; usually I got her topless or at least down to her bra. I would also dry hump her luscious body on occasion, groping her breasts and ass. She rarely let me take her pants off, but it was always a real treat when she did. I never made a move on her vagina. She made it clear that that was off-limits and I respected her boundaries. As far as I could tell she wasn't getting any physical gratification out of it, until late one night I went to the bathroom and heard something unusual. I heard moaning coming from mom's room and instantly knew that she was masturbating. I finished up and hurried out. I crept stealthily to mom's bedroom door. I put my ear against it.

I could clearly hear her moaning in pleasure. I automatically became hard. I started jerking myself off and listened to her soft feminine cries of delight. Then I heard something that thrilled me through and through. She started moaning my name! "John... ohhhhnnn... John, yes fuck me baby." I had never been so turned on. She built up louder and louder. Then the crescendo, I heard her muffled cry, like she was covering her face with a pillow or something. She was struggling to stay quiet. I returned to my room before mom calmed down and her hearing heightened in the stillness of the night. I jacked off easily and slept well. The next day I dry humped her and received two blow jobs after a fair amount of persistence on my part.

I started doting on mom a lot more often. Doing nice things for her, giving her back rubs and just making more opportunities to spend time with her.

I would later come to realize that this was the beginning of a slight power shift in our relationship, but not how you might expect. When a child enters their teenage years they tend to grow away from their parents. The parents, who are used to being their child's entire world, feel rejected and ostracized. Some of them try to stay cool in their kid's eyes, an impossible feat most of the time. As an only child, and mom's only remnant of my dead father, I think this was particularly true. Mom wanted me to see her as a friend as well as a parent which I did mostly, but everyone wants independence from their parents once in a while. It's only healthy really.

Things were changing a bit now, though I didn't realize it then. Claire wasn't just my mother anymore. She was a white hot, sexy, voluptuous woman that I wanted to get with. I happily and sincerely complimented her appearance and paid her more attention now, as men are wont to do with women they are courting. I enjoyed her company in a different way than I used to and accordingly, mom became more self-confident. We were developing a sort of hybrid relationship, part mother-son, part man-woman. And this particular man was very interested in this particular woman. Ergo, the paradigm of our relationship was shifting in her favor a bit. She still enjoyed being my mom and taking good care of me, but she didn't try so hard to look cool or impress me anymore. She knew she didn't have to try. Sometimes she would even ask me to do a favour and give a pouty face or lean over to push her cleavage up. I always did what she asked. I knew what she was doing and couldn't have cared less. I wanted her to behave this way and feel a sense of 'I still got it.' She did still have 'it' and deserved to know it.

She was also becoming a generally happier person. It feels good to feel desired. She now knew – and would relearn time and time again – that she possessed the ability to make me cum fiercely. I was reawakening a sexual side of her that had long lied dormant and forgotten. It was very erotic for me to see how playful and seductive she liked to be. I reminded her that she was a woman, and goddamn, what a woman.

Another evening we were finishing up dinner and I was helping with the dishes, a new regular event. "What do you want to do tonight?" I asked her as she was putting away a pot. This was still kind of unusual. We typically went our separate ways after dinner and didn't see each other until morning, with the exception of the occasional pre-bed blow job or dry hump. Usually those only occurred after I got home from school though, before I started studying.

She looked up at me with an eye-brow raised "Do my ears deceive me, you want to hang out with gnarled old fossil for the evening?"

"No" I responded, completely serious. "I want to hang out with you gorgeous."

She couldn't help but be a flattered by that one, though she played it off by rolling her eyes and shaking her head in mock exasperation. "Well if you want to," she began in a bubbly kind of voice "we could go in to the living room and watch a movie together."

"Done. You go pick the movie and I'll make some pop corn for us" I told her. She smiled and scampered off. She was wearing a t-shirt and tight fitting, short red booty shorts. I watched her amazing ass sway as she walked away. I think she intentionally emphasized the swing of her hips when she knew I was watching.

I came in to the living room with the big bowl of popcorn to find her sitting close to the center of the couch with a blanket covering her. She had chosen Notting Hill. Not my first choice, but not the worst movie either. I lifted the blanket, sat immediately next to her with our thighs touching and placed the popcorn on top of each of our thighs. I put my arm around mom and she leaned in to me.

Mom picked up a handful of popcorn and placed a few pieces in to my mouth. I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, lifting her chin up with my free hand. We smiled at each other and turned to watch the movie.

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
308 Followers