Getting My Wife to Loosen Up Ch. 01

Story Info
In finding a tanning salon for my wife, I watch a couple.
1.6k words
4.11
86.7k
57
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is ultimately a story about my getting my wife to loosen up sexually. This first part sets the background for some of our first adventures. If it goes well I will continue on with more parts.


It all started with a long needed vacation and I had been planning for years with my wife. We have been married for five years, but never really had a honeymoon. We both had been busy with our jobs and just kept putting it off mostly due to money. Not that we had money issues, but a real vacation would be expensive.

Let me start with describing us. I am 29 and 5'10" 175 lbs. Brown hair and eyes. I work out a few times a week, but I'm no body builder. My wife Melanie is 5'3" 110lbs. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She thinks she has a big butt, but it's more just a great curve like Jennifer Lopez. Her breasts are a great 34B, perfect on her small frame. Being self-conscious like she is, she dresses quite conservatively though. A lot of loose fitting clothes that don't show any of her curves. It is a real shame too, she has the goods. I am a flirty guy, but she is always keeping me at bay. Being the horny bastard I am, I am always trying to get her to loosen up a bit. I wasn't trying to go too crazy. Just keep things a little spicy.

So we have been planning a trip to Hawaii for the last two years and we are finally only a few weeks out from our trip. Melanie has been worried about looking too white for the beaches. My thoughts are that isn't that why were going to Hawaii in the first place? Anyway, what do I know? On my way home from work I stopped by a local tanning salon to get her a gift certificate being the good husband that I am.

It is just a local shop. It was fairly close to the house so I figured she could go after work. I went inside and it had a strange smell. I'm not sure if it was cooked skin or tanning location. Either way it wasn't my cup of tea. There was a small lobby with a few chairs. The guy behind the counter looked to be in his late 30's and really muscular. It wouldn't surprise me if he was using steroids or something. He also looked to enjoy a little too much tanning as well. He had long hair for a guy and looked like he spent more time on it than most girls.

A girl that looked to be about 19 that was leaning over the counter flirting with him sure was digging him. She had on a tight pair of jean shorts and a loose top on. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and looked like she was a regular with a great tan.

Despite the bell on the door neither of them acted like they cared someone walked in. The girl was giggling up a storm. Although I didn't mind staring at her ass, it was a little annoying because I wanted to be on my way.

I sat back and watched for a minute as this guy was making a full court press. To me he seemed a little cheesy, but she could care less. I'm not sure what he was saying, but he looked like he was bragging about something. This guy was full of himself. I couldn't tell right away I didn't like him.

Finally, I cleared my throat.

The guy looked up with almost a car salesman smile, "yes?"

"Hi, I would like to buy a gift certificate for my wife."I said.

The girl turned to look at me and I could see what had his interest. She had on this loose shirt that had one of those really big necks and was slipped over one of her shoulders. You could also see a massive amount of cleavage. She seemed more irritated by my interruption, but at this point I really didn't care.

I ended up buying a package of 10 tanning sessions. And before I was out the door they were back into their moment like I was never there.

I headed home but, right as I was about to pull into the driveway I realized I left my credit card.

"Shit."

I was pissed at myself but I needed to go get it.

When I pulled up to the place I noticed a sign on the door. I parked anyway and walked to the door. It was one of those "Will Return" signs and it had about another 30 minutes. I couldn't believe it. I pushed on the door anyway and it opened. I didn't see anyone, but went inside. It was then I heard the giggling.

I recognized it from earlier.

"Hello?" I asked out loud.

No one answered. I checked the counter thinking maybe it was still there.

Nothing. I looked behind the counter. I could still hear the girl and I was getting curious. Next to the counter was a hallway that had several doors. I figured they were tanning rooms. I decided to snoop around. My heart rate started to rise, thinking I could get caught. The first door was half-way open. It looked like the office.

I justified going in thinking the guy put my card for safe keeping back there. That's when I saw the computer. I noticed the screen saver wasn't on and a window was open, it looked like a security camera. I went in for a closer look and it had a split screen of each of the tanning rooms. My first thought was, "Hey this isn't legal!" But I could see the guy from the front and that girl in one of the rooms. I maximized the window to get a better look. I knew better, but at this point my inner voyeur took over.

The girl had her shirt off and her back was to the camera. She was holding her shirt covering her breasts. The guy was behind her rubbing lotion on her back. He was rubbing her shoulders and it was clearly more of a massage than a courtesy lotion application. I'm not an idiot. I could see this guys game.

He slowly moved down to the small of her back. He pushed just hard enough to make her step forward. She braced herself by putting her hands on the tanning bed causing her shirt to fall to the floor. It was clear she didn't care. I was getting a good side view now and this girl had magnificent large breasts. They had some hang but at her young age they still had a great shape to them.

He put more lotion in his hands and moved to her sides. As he massaged up and down he was getting a nice feel to the side of her breasts.

She suddenly stands up straight and leans back. What a view! I had the biggest boner that I couldn't help but rub through my pants. His hands went straight to rubbing her tits outright. Her kissed her neck and you could just see her melt in his arms. He turned her around and pushed her to her knees. She took the hint and pulled down his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear and from the looks of it, they probably wouldn't hold what he was packing! As a guy you hear about what "average" is and at a little over 7" I have always been pretty confident. They say the camera adds 10lbs and it looked like all of it was in his dick.

This girl went to work with her hands and mouth. She knew what she was doing and it was hot! She could get a good portion of it in her mouth and used her hands in tempo. The guy suddenly pulls her to her feet, pulls her shorts down, spins her around and pushes her over the tanning machine. He walks up behind her and starts pushing himself inside her. For a minute she looked uncomfortable and I heard her scream out though the hall. After a minute of working himself inside her, he started to pick up a little rhythm and the scream turn into moans. She starts pushing herself back into him and they get a good rhythm down. He reaches out grabs her hair and pulls just hard enough so her head pulls back. He picks up his speed and pulls out. I couldn't see it in the camera, but you can tell he came all over her back.

As quick as it started, he grabs a towel and wipes himself up ignoring the girl as she looks like she doesn't even know what happened.

I re-size the window on the computer screen and quickly leave the room. I tried to leave the door about where it left open and dash to the front. My heart is racing knowing this guy could kick my ass. As I get to the lobby I hear the door in the hall open. I push the front door open and I hear the "Ding"!

Instead of running I turn around like I just walked in. The guy came around the corner and looked at me.

"Didn't you see the sign?" He said.

"Yeah, but I left my credit card here."

"Oh, yeah I have it." He went back into his office. Everything was quiet for a moment. I started to wonder if I left something out of place. He comes out walks right up to me...

"Here you go."

"Thanks" I said. Without another word I left.

On the way home I was thinking about what I saw and how hot it was. I was ready to tear Melanie's clothes off.

Then it hit me....I'm sending her to this place...Would that guy try this on my wife???

To be continued...