Getting Myself Together

Story Info
Ricardo came into my life altogether.
2k words
4.03
9.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Thank heaven for the soaking last Saturday night after clubbing. I was tired and ready for the sack but when I left it was really coming down in torrents. There was me thinking I only have a mile to walk to home so I would just have to go for it.

But a well-timed hoot gladly put pay to that when this guy was peering his head through the window and offered me a lift.

I thanked him but hoped my wetness would not despoil his plush upholstery.

He laughed and said it could easily be fixed. He said his name was Ricardo, of Spanish ancestry, that he'd lived in Romford for nigh on twelve years.

He seemed easily to tell me all about himself whilst sat shivering beside him in the passenger seat.

I told him a bit about myself, that my name was Alex and I was twenty six.

"Ten years younger than me then that sounds about right, Alex."

I wondered what he meant and then it suddenly dawned on me, this pick up was not without a motive and when he said I had better disrobe and jump in a nice hot shower on arrival at his place I knew the score.

"I have been looking at you all evening in the club and was longing to talk to you. But it was so full I could not get near you, Alex."

It was my very first visit to a gay club which took a lot of doing for me. But such was my eagerness to find a mate I thought I'd give it a try.

I didn't think I would strike lucky already!

I knew I was gay as soon as I reached puberty, but kept it dark from my parents. I sort of gratified myself with the aid of those guy toys one can pick up at a private shop but as the time went by I realized there was a lot more to being gratified than with a cold plastic anal vibrator.

I yearned for the warmth and the love that a real person could give me and, putting it crudely, a guy with the firmness of a good hard cock which I could cherish. There would be no more 'plunging' or sucking plastic. I would happily have the real thing.

So, although I was tired and soaked and intended to make for my home as soon as possible I went along with Ricardo's suggestion. He seemed to be a nice guy and had a lovely aura about him so I was a goner.

In moment we drove up this long driveway and he showed me to the front door. I was really shivering and as I stepped inside I was still dripping all over his hall carpet.

"You had better get to the bathroom pretty quick Alex and jump in the shower. It is up the stairs frost right. I will drop you in something to change into temporarily, until you get yourself together."

I can tell you getting into that lovely hot shower was heaven. The bathroom was huge with all the latest gadgets. This guy was very comfortably off that was easy to see. And he liked me. Had my luck changed or was he simply being friendly without any motive, other than maybe friendship.

I guess I was hoping his intentions were because he fancied me as a prospective lover, else why would he have taken me back to his place, it would have been much easier and quicker for him to take me home.

But my undue concerns were soon verified when in while, he poked his head through the bathroom door and placed some pyjamas on the bathroom chair.

"I guess you wear pyjamas Alex but in any event, it is late and I can see you need sleep. You can join me in my bed if you want and I will have your clothes dried by the morning. Is that okay with you?"

Of course it was. Was my dream coming true? The thing is I was so bloody tired my senses were blurred but I decided to take the bull by the horns and accept his offer..

He was such a cool guy and I felt really attracted to him, the way he spoke, the way he looked and his considerate manner.

He showed me the bedroom with all the trimmings which looked dive and very inviting, the design the colour and the soft lighting made it a real easy place to relax and slumber.

He pulled back the cover for me after asking which side I prefer/ I said right was my favourite and there he gave me a warm cup of hot chocolate, which he said would help me on my way to slumber eland. But in the morning he would awaken me with something special.

All I remember was it all seemed unreal. This guy comes out of the blue and offers me his hospitality, and in a matter of an hour or two, since I met him soaked to the skin I was already in his bed.

I imagined to get to that stage with anybody you wanted to sleep with would first take a lot of getting to know each other and knowing you were compatible.

He was lovely and warm and he was not pressurising me into anything.

I was so very tired, enjoyed the hot chocolate and was deeply away in slumber land.

But in the morning I felt something I had so longed for. The feel of a warm body laying there beside me. I glanced through the window and saw the dawn light up the morning sky.

Then I felt something so wonderful and nice, something I usually aspired to in the morning when I nearly always awoke with a full needy erection and masturbated the hell out of my penis, gently teasing my balls with my fingertips at the same time.

That was alw3ays nice and set the day going in good stead.

But this was better, much better because Ricardo was doing it. I guess this was the something special he said he would awaken me with and it certainly was that. I discovered that there is something so much better in having another masturbate you, because everything was unpredictable.

The way he bunched me there; telling me I was divine. He really gave me a wonderful slow spoiling, moving, bending and squeezing my all until I was in my heaven on earth.

When he pulled down the duvet and put his head down I was hoping he was going to do what I had always wanted, and could only imagine and, yes, I felt the so sensitive feel of his mouth enclose me there and peered down to watch his gentle sucking.

It felt so good and so really wonderful. It was much better than ever I thought it would be. Because in the mind's eye, only the image had been there before, looking at a picture or a video of a couple doing it to each other and giving it to my penis double time.

This was much better. This was for real.. This was flesh and blood and what I felt swelling behind me was very much for real and somehow, I felt so very comfortable with it.

I twisted my arm around so I could reach him there, feeling the warmth of it begin to lightly press into my hind.

It was so lovely. I toyed and felt is as he was doing to me and heard his receptive moan. He was circumcised I could tell. It was nice and it was so pleasant simply to hold it and we sort of emulated each other in movement and style.

In the meantime he was ardently sucking me and I am sure he took my six inches in to the full, that is how it seemed but It was deeply gratifying.

"You feel so wonderful Alex and so very fuckable."

That did it. The use of his language had changed when deeply fired up which was really inspiring.

I replied that I was so pleased to have met him'

"Would you like to further Alex? He whispered, his lips touching mine so warm and good.

My penis was gently throbbing and stood up like a guard outside Buckingham Palace

I said yes, but that it would be my first time for real.

"Have you been using those Japanese anal things then? He enquired"

"Yes but have craved for the real thing." I replied emphatically..

" I am glad Alex, because I have the3 real thing right here for you."

"I can tell" I laughed giving him an extra squeeze, he was big and wholesome and I knew at that time I was really in for it. But I wanted that first experience. It was something I had wanted since I can't remember when and now it was there, and so was Ricardo with his bit of Italiano as he called it.

He took great heed to prepare me first. I simply loved the way he kissed me there and pampered my bum, the way he stretched them apart so wide as he 'took me in '.exploring every crevice. He had me bent over on all fours so he could explore me fully. He said I had a lovely fucking ass and gently rimmed me with lots of nice smelling dream. The feeling of that, his fingers teasing and inserting me to open me up, was exciting and I knew I was ready for him..

Soon the fresh sucked erection was teasing my orifice, gently pressing all the time. He said he would like to take me doggy and, feeling his strong hands grasp my sides I felt he intended to give me a good time.

I was not wrong and soon I was feeling just what it is like to be freely fucked by a guy would adore.

Better still, I still had the taste of hi9m in my mouth, and now that which I had tasted was now deep inside me without hardly any trouble at all. I guess the frequent uses of those anal toys had done the trick and made for a beautiful real time fucking when cock meets asshole..

There I am talking Ricardo's language now and it somehow went with the happening.

So that is how it feels having a nice big hearty cock inside you, I was thinking as I began to feel the pressure of his thrust increase.

Without realising I was finding a lot out about myself as Ricardo proceeded with the fuck. I yelled for him to fuck me, fuck me raw" and then realised it was me saying that.

Ricardo planted his hand around my balls and then tightly around my cock and. as he came to a head, wanked me simultaneously so that we both reached that so wonderful waterloo at the same time.

To feel Ricardo cum inside me the way he did was absolutely fantastic and he had all, and more, I ever dreamed of,

There would be no more gawping at images in my mind as I wanked myself any more. Because I knew I would be sleeping with Ricardo on a regular basis.

We agreed that we had both found the guy of our dreams, we would go out together, go to shows and everything, and end the day with that perfect feast of exploration and foreplay which would ultimate finish with a real frisky fucking.

Often I found myself slumber with him still inside me which was a rather beautiful way to go to sleep. And always in the morning came the deep, deep French kissing between my legs and over my balls, to end in the always so stimulating deep wholesome sucking..

Without that, the day would not seem right. I went to work feeling so warm and wanted.

It was heaven.

His fuck, his whole being was perfect for me.

And we were now on a heartening curve as he started to want other things: Like indulging in role play and the like.

I could go for that.

I'd got myself together and how!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers