Getting Naughty

Story Info
A couple have a naughty adventure back to their car.
1.7k words
4.16
28k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my initial story post under my new username. In the past I had difficulty keeping up with long drawn out tales, so for now I will attempt to only post stories that begin and end within the initial post. That way I won't upset anyone if I take my time to between writings. With that stated I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did while writing it, and as always rate it and leave your comments; I love to read the feedback.

*

They were casually strolling through an outdoor shopping center when suddenly she grabbed him and pulled him into a secluded hallway. Tucking him into an indentation in one of the walls she steps in closer to him, pressing her body up against his. She pressed her moist full lips against his, kissing him deeply and slowly parting them allowing room for her wet tongue to snake into his warm mouth. After their intense exchange began to slow down, she broke off the kiss to whisper into his ear.

Almost panting she cooed, "I want you so badly. I need to feel you now."

Allowing this statement a moment to ring in his ears before she grasped a hold of his rapidly growing manhood through his tight blue jeans. This sudden action caused him to gasp, leaving his jaw dropped open and eyes slightly rolled back. Achieving the desired effect she was after, she released her grip on his throbbing member and took his hand, as she led him towards the bit of privacy their truck would provide. Their truck was parked in a nearby parking garage, on the third floor. They reached the structure and begun to ascend the stairway to their floor. She halted their movements as they reached the midway point, pressing him against the concrete wall of the stairwell. Once again she embraced him with a passion filled kiss. Reaching behind him, she squeezed his tight, muscular ass; pulling him tighter into her warm body. His growing erection pressed itself into her firm belly. She quickly ended their embrace however by pushing off of him, causing him to fall back into the cement wall. As she stood in front of him, she reached up and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting the wispy fabric fall to pool around her ankles. Stepping out of the pile of dress, she reached down to pick up the discarded garment; throwing it at him as she stood back up. He caught the dress and was a statue, staring at her as she stood before him wearing only a pair of red heels.

They only stood there for a few seconds, eyeing one another; him at her in a shocking, lustily stare, and her at him with a sultry gaze and coy little smile. In a smooth motion, she reached out and grabbed his hand while she turned to lead him up the rest of the stairs. He followed behind closely, watching as her naked, smooth form slowly climbed the stairs. Her hips swayed back and forth, and her round, plump rear jiggled in such a way that it almost hypnotized him. Every once in awhile she would look back and give him that playful smile; every time causing his desire for her to grow. Right before they reached the third floor level she stopped, turned to him and asked if he could go up the rest of the way and see if the coast was clear. This was the first time she showed a sign of being nervous, but she wasn't backing down, just taking the extra precaution. He didn't mind, because he had her dress and until he gave it back to her she would have to remain naked. So he ran up the last remaining steps and entered the parking area; glancing around the lot there was not a soul to be seen. The floor they parked on didn't have many cars on it, and they were just about fifteen spaces down and a row over. Feeling confident, he returned to her, giving a signal for her to come up and join him. Once she met him at the entryway, she took a quick glance around before she began to stroll without a care across the open lot. It was as if she walking like she wasn't naked; as if she was dressed normally for the situation. It took him a moment, but he soon followed behind her; again getting transfixed on how her body swished from side to side. He was also fascinated by the sound her heels made as they clicked on the paved surface of the parking garage; almost echoing, just daring someone to notice her.

She reached their truck with him just steps behind her, unlocking the vehicle as he approached. She stood to the side of the driver's side door and told him to put her dress down inside the cab. He did as she asked and as he turned back to face her he realized she had squatted down in front of him, her face at crotch level while reaching out with her hands to unfasten his belt and begin her quest at releasing his tool. In a matter of seconds she had his tight denim jeans open and pulled down to his knees. Quickly his briefs followed, living up to their name, and allowed his aching erection to spring loose. She finally grabbed a hold of his twitching pole and began to slowly stroke its length. She could feel the blood pump through it as his penis continued to grow into a raging hard-on. It seemed to point straight up, and was hard as stone; the length and girth of his piece were mesmerizing to her.

Slowing down her strokes, she lifted up a bit and extended her soft, wet tongue to give it a good licking. As she started from the base of his massive fuck stick she noticed a drop of pre-cum begin to roll down his shaft. She continued to lick her way up towards the tip until she met the sticky drop of sex nectar at which point she eagerly licked it up; savoring its almost salty, sweet taste and creamy texture. A small moan escaped her lips, signifying that her desire had just been lit further. Her methodical tongue assault continued on his throbbing manhood until finally she just engulfed the head of his cock into her mouth. He was in heaven as she provided pleasure for him in such a public place and she still remained naked; the only real cover coming from the open truck door, which did a decent job hiding their actions for the most part. Anyone close enough however, would not have a difficult time figuring out what was indeed going on. All of this just added more fuel to their passionate fire. His legs quaked and tensed periodically as she continued to suck up his prick like a tasty Popsicle. From the sounds he was hearing her make, he knew that she was getting rather sloppy with it. She enjoyed having his dick in her mouth and putting on a show for him; she slid it into her throat and back out, making sure to really cover it with her saliva. After a while, when she felt he couldn't take much more she stopped; she needed him inside her. As she pulled her mouth off his glistening meat she stood and bent over the driver's seat of the truck; reaching back with her hand as she did to dip a finger into her waiting slit. Her pussy was dripping wet, so wet that her juices began to flow out onto her thighs, and the presence of her finger felt so amazing inside her pink box that she could not stand it anymore. She pulled her finger out, gave it a good lick and ordered him to fuck her; to fuck her hard.

He didn't need any more of an invitation, and immediately settled in behind her, line up his flesh sword, and pierced her juicy snatch in one smooth stroke. The sudden intrusion sent a jolt of pleasure through each of their bodies. In seconds, they were able to build a rhythm that was much enjoyable to both. He would use long, penetrating strokes at a brisk tempo while she met his deep thrusts with her rocking hips and a free hand feverishly rubbing her pleasure button. At their pace it took only a matter of minutes for her to climax. What a climax it was; her body quaked uncontrollably while she screamed and moaned and grunted loudly. She had just had the best orgasm of her life; it seemed to last forever while at the same time end to soon. As she came down and begin to recover, it felt as though her body was buzzing, almost vibrating. Adding to the sensation and her building her desire to be fucked silly back up was his continuing pumping of meat in and out of her soaking, puffy vagina.

She could tell from the noises he was making, as well as his erratic pace, that it would not be long before he too experienced his own mind blowing orgasm. Knowing this, she gave him a little motivation to put him over the top; she said to him things like, "Come on baby, cum for me. I want to feel you fill me up with your cum." That did the trick, and he gave one final deep thrust and exploded inside of her, spewing his load against the walls of her wet pussy. Just the feeling of his warm seed filling her up was enough to make her quiver in passion. Once he recovered from his moment of bliss, he squeezed her tight, nibbled on her neck, and slowly slid his softening pole out of her. She responded with a low moan and a smile while reaching for her dress. However, before she got a hold of it, he reached over her and grabbed it first. Quickly, her head spun around and upon looking at him, the way his eyes sparkled and he smiled coyly, she instantly knew their naughty daring night was far from over.

I'll let the reader's imagination take over from here.