Getting Over Their Exes, and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom caught a look from Paul and pulled out of Amy's ass—and he mounted Winnie and began buttfucking her instead while Paul took his place against Amy's tiny little asshole.

"So you need to have your ass fucked harder huh?" Paul asked.

"No Paul—you're too big for me... you'll tear something!" Amy exclaimed.

She grimaced as Paul ignored her pleas and began fucking her ass for all he was worth. Amy cried visibly and audibly as Paul and Phil double fucked her as hard as they could, but even Winnie didn't care, fingering herself while Tom slammed in her ass. Paul and Phil were literally beating Amy with their cocks but also painfully pulling her little perfect nipples, slapping her in her crying face, and spanking her ass and back.

With a new memory stick in Amy's camera, they captured every second of her final violent rape of the evening in 720p 30fps video from her useful little Canon. When they were ready to cum, Amy was thrown onto her back and mounted anal missionary by the man that wanted to cum most. He then pounded her ass and slapped her face until he was ready, then he pulled out and shot all over her face and in her mouth. The next man mounted her and continued the same treatment until he came, then the Paul did it last and fully coated Amy's mouth and face before shoving his cock into her throat to choke her for good measure.

Winnie actually sucked Kevin back to life just so he could join in and he too ravaged Amy's ass and lightly whipped her naked body with his leather belt until coming all over her. The guys popped the second full memory card out of Amy's camera and tossed the camera onto the couch.

"Please don't take the pictures." A tired, weakened Amy pleaded.

"I'll leave my address on the table with one of the two memory cards we filled tonight. If you come over on Monday night I'll give you the other one." Paul said, putting one of the memory cards on the table and scribbling on a hotel notepad. "And if you say anything to anyone, especially the police, I'll see to it that these pictures and videos live on the internet for the rest of your lives."

Winnie cleaned the cum off of Amy's face and body as much as she could and the two girls fell asleep in each other's arms as the four guys left their hotel suite.

They looked at each other, cracked a slight smile, and then erupted in laughter, Winnie saying, "I guess we can cross THAT off our list!"

"Think he'll be disappointed when he gets home and finds the memory card totally empty?" Amy asked.

"How could you be disappointed with tonight if you were any one of those guys?!" Winnie replied.

"You're right... let's go to bed." Amy replied. "But you're sure you formatted it?"

"I was the last one taking pictures, remember? I had to get Kevin to fuck you at the end or I couldn't have gotten it." Winnie said.

"I WONDERED why you extended the evening!! I was mad at you, but now I love you." Amy said.