Getting Revenge on Cuckold's Wife

Story Info
Jilted man forces friend's cheating wife into gang bang.
10.1k words
4
260.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I ask him. I know what he said, but I can't believe he would actually ask me that.

"You heard me," he says sheepishly. He looks down at the table and takes a drink of his White Russian, sucking it through the straw.

"Yeah, but I just want to make sure I heard you correctly," I reply, feeling my eyebrows furrow as I get noticeably angrier.

Jay looks up at me timidly and then sits up in his chair. "I said," he starts, and then clears his throat. He looks around the bar to make sure nobody is listening to us. He leans in closer and whispers, "Will you sleep with my wife?" He sits back in his chair with his drink in his hands.

I stare at him, clenching my teeth together, and watching him avoid my stare. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I yell at him.

"Shhhh," he hushes me and leans across the table. "Let's keep this quiet."

"Quiet?" I yell at him. I slam my empty beer bottle onto the table. "The last thing you have to worry about is me being quiet!"

Jay glances around the bar and then reaches his hand out to grab me. "Please, Mike, calm down. If you don't want to, that's fine. I understand. She just wanted me to ask you," he blurts out quickly.

I pull my arm away from him and slouch back in my chair. I stare at him, wanting to yell at him, wanting to throw my bottle at him, but feeling too much pity for him to hurt him. I watch him with his head hanging low, unable to look up at me, his back arched. It's obvious how difficult it was for him to ask me this. He has been beaten. I can't beat him anymore. He's already taken too much.

The waitress sets another beer on the table. I nod to her as she turns to leave. I pick up the beer and take a drink. I sigh deeply and lean back over the table.

"Jay! Jay, look at me," I say sternly. He looks up at me with his head still hanging down. "Lift your head up and look at me," I tell him. He lifts his head up.

"Listen, Mike..." he starts.

"Shut up!" I yell at him. "How long has she been cheating on you?" He drops his eyes back to the table. "Look at me and answer me," I say sternly.

He looks up at me again. "She's not really cheating on me. I mean...I know she's sleeping with other guys." He looks around the bar again. He leans across the table and says lowly, "We've been doing it almost our whole marriage. Sometimes I find her a guy. Sometimes she finds one. She has sex with them..." He stops and looks down at the table again. He takes another drink through the straw and swirls the straw in the glass. The ice clinks against the side of the glass.

"And?" I say, pushing him to tell the rest.

He looks up at me wearily. "And I watch. And sometimes I join in. If she wants me to. But mostly I just watch." He stares at me resignedly.

"And you want me to have sex with your wife? While you watch," I say as I slide my fingers up and down the wet bottle.

"If you want to," he says. "But I don't have to watch. She'll at least want me in the house somewhere."

"So that you know she's getting fucked by someone who ain't you?" I say to him. He nods his head slowly. "What a fucking bitch!" I yell. Jay's head snaps up, his eyes squinted, glaring at me.

"Don't call her that," he says.

I smile at him and take a sip from my beer. "Jay..." I say and start to laugh.

"What?" he asks, starting to get mad at me.

"Nothing. I just needed that laugh. You are a dumbass."

"Fuck you, Mike," he says.

"Fuck me? You're the one defending the honor of the wife who fucks around on you. If you want to get mad at someone, get mad at her. She's a bitch. She's treating you like her dog and you just take it. Grow some fucking balls."

"You don't understand," he says.

"I don't understand?" I say loudly and slam my fist into the table. "I don't understand? I understand perfectly. Remember when Rebecca cheated on me?"

Jay looks at me and nods. "Yeah. I remember. I told Julia that you wouldn't be interested, not after Rebecca...well...I told her."

"Damn right I'm not interested and it has nothing to do with Rebecca. All I'm saying is that I know what it's like to have your wife cheat on you. Only I didn't stand for it. I didn't sit there and watch them fuck."

"No," he blurts out. "You got yourself arrested and almost put in jail."

"You're fucking right I did. He deserved it. I just wish I could have got a hold of the other asshole too." I laugh to myself.

"But I'm not you Mike." Jay takes a sip from his drink and folds his hands on the table. He stares at his fingers as he talks. "I can't just beat up these guys. I mean I invite them in."

"Do you want them fucking her? Do you get off watching these guys fuck your wife?"

He hesitates, staring at his hands. "No."

"Then end it!" I yell. "Divorce the bitch!"

"Mike," he says, looking up at me again. "I love her. I don't want to lose her."

I sigh loudly. I sit back in my chair and stare at my almost empty beer bottle. "Why didn't you tell me about this sooner, Jay? It's been what? Seven years?"

He nods slowly. "Yeah. I just couldn't face you. I knew what you'd say. I knew you'd never stand for it. And after what happened with Rebecca...well...I thought you wouldn't be able to even talk to me again..." he stops and takes another sip from his drink. "I just didn't want you to think I was...I don't know...some pussy-whipped husband."

"You are a pussy-whipped husband," I say and chuckle. I reach out and slap him lightly on the shoulder. He smiles up at me. "And look, we're going to take care of this." The smile fades from his face.

"What are you talking about? Take care of this?" he asks suspiciously.

"We'll fix her and maybe in the process get your manhood back." I smile at him. "If you ever had any in the first place. Finish your drink and let's go somewhere else to talk about it." I chug the last of my beer and drop some bills on the table before we walk out.

We drive back to my apartment and spend most of the night talking. I eventually wear him down and get him to agree to my plan. He goes home, reluctant but agreeable, to tell his wife I will have sex with her.

Jay and I have been friends since middle school. He's always been a small, shy guy who doesn't get much respect. I've always stood up for him and tried to take care of him. I'm a big guy at 6'4" and 250 pounds. I've never had trouble taking care of myself and taking care of Jay was even easier. In fact, I think he's pretty lucky to have found a friend like me who won't just take advantage of him like most people do.

I remember when he married Julia just after college. I wondered how he could get a girl like her. She was tall at 5'10" and very slender, definitely the best looking girl he had ever dated. Since they've been married she's filled out more and has become more voluptuous instead of so model skinny like she was in college. I think Jay thought he didn't deserve a woman so beautiful. She had him completely under her control and it sounds like that's exactly what she wanted. She gets her amusement out of demoralizing Jay. That's over as far as I'm concerned.

I lay in bed, unable to sleep, thinking about Jay and Julia. Naturally, my mind drifts to Rebecca. I loved her or at least I think I loved her. But how can you have loved someone so much then yet hate so much now?

Our marriage had been rocky from the beginning. We were both too young to get married. Neither of us had been in a serious relationship before. But at the time all that mattered was that we loved each other and wanted to be together forever. We both had only had sex with each other and we both liked it that way. It made what we had together that much more special. Then as our marriage had problems our sex life went bad. We both tried to work on it, but nothing worked until Rebecca found her exhibitionist side.

She had always been shy about her body and sex. She had long, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. She was 5'7" tall with really long legs. She wore clothes that hid her sexy body and I tried to get her to dress sexier. One day she did when I had friends over to watch a game.

In what was the biggest mistake of my life we ended up having sex in front of my friends. It's a long story, but needless to say it changed our marriage. Rebecca found that she enjoyed sex more when it wasn't just the two of us having sex privately in our bedroom. She became more adventurous, wanting to have sex in public places. She started dressing sexier until she basically looked liked a slut. She talked about swinging, group sex, and threesomes. I was completely shocked. I didn't want anything to do with any of it. I couldn't bear to think of another guy having sex with my wife. I just wanted the woman I fell in love with to come back. She was dissatisfied and our marriage just got worse. We didn't talk much. We never had sex.

One night I was working late as was typical for me at the time, except I couldn't get any work done. I was just thinking about Rebecca and our marriage. I worked too much and I knew it. I decided to drop what I was doing, put in for a few vacation days, and take her on a romantic vacation. I left work and went home to make plans.

When I got home I wasn't surprised to see a friend's car in the driveway. I had satellite television and got all of the major sports packages so my friends would come over to watch a game that they really wanted to see. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to spend the night with Rebecca, but I figured I could get Brad and anybody else he might have brought over to leave.

I opened the front door and heard Hendrix's Electric Ladyland album playing loudly. I smelled marijuana smoke. We smoked it from time to time with my friends, but not often. I was thinking that maybe there was a party going on in our house. I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room.

For the rest of my life I'll never forget what I saw. I stopped dead in my tracks. My entire body went ice cold. I could feel my heart pounding painfully in my chest. Even thinking about it now gives me the same feelings of shock and dread. I felt like everything was wrong, like I had stepped into another universe and nothing made sense anymore. I saw my whole life fall apart in a single instant.

Rebecca was completely naked and bent over our coffee table with her knees on the floor and her arms holding her body straight over the table. Brad was naked behind her, kneeling between her legs, fucking her. Another friend, Josh, was standing naked on the other side of the table in front of her with his cock in her mouth. Crosstown Traffic was blaring so loudly that I couldn't even hear them as Brad thrust into her from behind and she sucked on Josh. Brad was gripping her hips tightly, his eyes locked on her rocking body. Josh was holding her head, moving her back and forth on his cock. She was pushing her body back against Brad and lifted a hand up to wrap it around the base of Josh's cock.

I snapped. I don't know how long I stood there. Looking back it seems like hours. I broke into the room like a mad bull. I dove into Brad. I drove his body into the ground hard. My mind shut down. I couldn't feel anything. I wasn't thinking. I was just a mass of rage and I let it out on Brad. I'm not exactly sure how long I beat him. I can't remember it too well. All I can remember is Rebecca screaming over the loud music, my fists crashing into Brad's head, and yelling obscenities at him.

At some point, Rebecca tried to push me off of him and I shoved her. She fell over the coffee table and hit the floor hard. I turned back to him and grabbed his head. I started bashing his face into the ground. Then, Rebecca was standing in front of me naked, holding her cellular phone in her hand, yelling into the phone and yelling at me. She was calling the police.

I stood up from his still body and kicked him a few times hard in the ribs. Rebecca propelled her body into me. I stumbled sideways, grabbing onto her as I fell. I collapsed into my oversized chair with her on top of me. I grabbed her flailing arms and pinned her against the side of the chair. I pulled her down onto the chair and twisted myself on top of her so I was straddling her and holding her down. She struggled against me, jerking her body and pulling at her arms, but I had her tight.

Eventually she stopped and lied still, her chest heaving, and looked up at me. Her eyes were glassy and red from marijuana and lust. Her face and hair were made up like a hooker. I didn't recognize her as the woman I fell in love with back in college. As we watched each other, my anger continued to fade to a dull flame burning in my chest. My body was shaking from exertion and emotion. I released her and stood up. I sat on the couch and waited for the cops.

I was arrested and booked for assault and battery. The judge was lenient, understanding why I would have lost my temper. He gave me two years probation and I had to take anger management classes. Josh was arrested shortly after me. He fled the house naked when I charged into the living room. He tried to walk back to his house in the nude, but was busted before he got there. Brad was in the hospital for a few days. He's had a lot of work done on his face and he may eventually be the pretty boy he used to be, but I doubt it. I expected him to sue me, but he never did. I haven't spoken to either of them again.

I just finished the anger management classes and have just under a year left on my probation. That's why I'll have to be careful with my plan for Jay's wife. I don't want to get busted and have to go to jail. At the same time though it's worth it to help him out. I can't imagine sitting idly by why someone fucks your wife. I'm not hoping to change Julia, but to wake Jay up, to get him to realize that his wife is a vengeful slut. He needs to grow some balls and leave her.

I turn over in my bed and see sunlight already breaking through the window blinds. Lying in this bed alone, I still miss Rebecca. I refuse to talk to her though. I dealt with her enough to finalize our divorce and cut her out of my life. She has tried to talk to me. She's called me, come to my apartment, come to my work, and talked to my remaining friends to try to apologize, but I don't want to hear it. When I see her or hear her voice I just remember her bent over the coffee table fucking those two guys.

I throw the covers off of the bed and stand up. Now I'm too mad to sleep. I can't understand what's wrong with people. People have no concept of love and commitment. They just want to fuck and try to hurt someone else in the process. I thought I had found someone who truly understood. I'm starting to think nobody does. I get dressed and go to the gym. I need to work off some aggression.

The week goes by rather quickly. I spend the majority of my time at work and at the gym. Those are the only places that I can go and not think. Rebecca calls me at work twice. Both times I lay the phone on the desk and walk away, letting her talk to nobody. I also receive a letter from her in the mail and throw it in the trash without opening it. Her attempts to contact me only make me angrier with her. I can't help but think that she's screwing some other guy as soon as she's done calling me.

When Friday night arrives I drive downtown immediately after work. I rent a room at a motel and get ready for Jay and Julia to arrive. I was able to get the room I wanted, on the ground floor and on the end. The room is small with a double bed, barely working television, and dirty bathroom. I expected that since this motel is in a rough part of town.

I'm sitting on the bed, my back against the headboard, watching television. I'm not paying attention to the show. I'm thinking about what I'm about to do. I think that I shouldn't be doing this. It's immoral. It's obscene. It's disgusting. But so is what she's doing to Jay. I can't do nothing. I can't let him be treated like that.

I also realize that I'm not just doing this for him. I'm doing it for me. I'm doing it to get back at Rebecca. As much as I try to hate her now, I still remember how much I loved her then. I could never do this to Rebecca so Julia will have to suffice.

A soft knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. I take a deep breath, look around the room, and stand up from the bed. I open the door and they're both standing outside. Jay looks at me with a guilty grin on his face.

"How you doin' Jay?" I ask him and stick out my hand.

He shakes it as he walks into the room. "All right, Mike," he says.

Julia walks in behind him. I almost forget the purpose of this night when I see her. She is the unquestionable embodiment of lust and sex. She has long black hair, parted in the middle, hanging past her shoulders, and her bangs cut to just above her eyebrows. Her face is made up with dark eyeliner and maroon lipstick. She is wearing a short necklace pulled tightly around her throat that draws my attention to her long, supple neck. Her short, black dress is cut low on her bosom, exposing most of her full breasts. The dress pulls tightly against her waist, accenting her luscious curves down to her hips. I see the tops of her stocking barely visible from the bottom of the short dress. Her legs are long, the muscles tight as she walks in on high-heeled shoes.

"Hello Julia," I stammer as she walks through the door.

"Hello Mike," she says and leans forward to kiss me lightly on the cheek. I hesitantly close the door behind her, my eyes watching her body as she moves away from me and into the room. "This isn't exactly the nicest room I've ever been in," she says as she looks around the decaying room.

"Yeah, well," I stutter. "This is just the kind of place I thought would be perfect for..." I stop, feeling too anxious. I need to get myself together. Julia turns to look at me.

"Usually, I prefer to do this in my home," she says, gazing at me adulterously. "This seems so..." She turns her head to look around the room again. "So smutty." I see a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"That's why I picked it," I response, starting to get control and getting into my role.

"Yeah, Mike," Jay says. "Couldn't we have gone to a nicer place than this?"

"No, this will work, Jay," Julia says. "Does it make you uncomfortable?" she asks, her head turned to look at him.

"A little, it's just so smutty, like you said," he stammers.

"Good," she says. She walks over to the bed and sits on the side of it. She crosses her left leg over her right leg and leans back, placing her hands on the bed behind her. Her dress pulls up high on her thigh and I can see the smooth, lightly tanned skin between her stocking and dress. I've always had a leg fetish and her legs are sensuously long. Her thighs are round and firm. I won't allow her to turn me on like this. I have something to do tonight and it will be done.

Jay is standing in the middle of the room nervously looking around, avoiding eye contact with me. "Turn off the television, Jay," Julia says, her eyes lustily watching me. Immediately, Jay walks over to the television and turns it off. He stands by it waiting for his next command. "Sit over there." She points to one of two dirty chairs placed on either side of a small table by the window. He walks to the chair and sits in it. She turns her hand to me and curls her finger, beckoning me to her. "Come here, Mike." I stand in place and cross my arms at my chest. She drops her hand down beside her. "This is going to be tough if you stay there," she jokes. "But not impossible."

"Let's get a few things straight first, Julia," I say, stepping towards her to stand directly in front of her. She tilts her head to look up at me. "You will not order me around like you do him." I nod my head back, motioning to Jay sitting shyly in the chair. "You will do what I say, when I say, and how I say," I command her, letting my voice get naturally deep and demanding. "Otherwise you can leave now." She stares up at me, her eyes growing wider as I talk.