Getting Revenge on Cuckold's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike," she says, sounding flustered but excited. "I had no idea you were so forceful." She starts to stand up. I grab her shoulder and push her back down to the bed.

"Sit there," I tell her. She nods her head slightly. I am thrilled that she is taking my orders so quickly and easily. I anticipated some resistance, but I figured she would obey me eventually. She's just been waiting for a man to take control of her. "Take off your dress." She looks up at me seductively, watching me as she reaches a hand behind her back and pulls the zipper down. She pulls the straps off of her shoulders and down her arms. Slowly, she pushes the dress down to her waist. She's wearing a strapless, black, lacy bra that barely covers her breasts. Her stomach pulls tightly against her as she lifts her hips to slide the dress down over her butt, revealing her tiny, black panties. She bends, pushes the dress down her legs, and kicks it to the side. She lies back on the bed on her elbows and lets her knees fall wide apart. Her panties move to the side slightly barely showing her pussy and neatly trimmed public hair. The black stockings accentuate her long, slender legs and her smooth thighs.

"What now?" she purrs, her tongue protruding slightly between her dark red lips.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," I say. I bend over to the nightstand and open the drawer. I pull out a pair of handcuffs and drop them on the bed. "Put these on." Her eyes narrow slightly as she picks them up from the bed. She holds them in her hands, moving her fingers along the cool metal.

"You like it kinky?" she asks.

"Put them on now," I demand. She latches one cuff on her left wrist and then clasps the other to her right wrist loosely. "Tighten them." She watches me as she pushes them tighter against her wrist. "Lie down." She lies back on the bed and squirms onto it, pushing herself onto the bed with her feet. Once she's laying on it I move to the head of the bed. "Lift your arms up." She does, tilting her head up to watch me. I grab the small length of rope tied to the frame of the bed and hidden behind the mattress and tie it to the chain between the handcuffs.

"You came prepared didn't you?" she says and giggles softly. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." She squirms on the bed erotically and rubs her legs together. Once I'm certain she's bound securely I step back from the bed and turn to Jay.

"Jay, you watch her. I'll be right back," I tell him. He nods at me. His eyes are wide with excitement. I think he's starting to accept this.

"Wait," Julia yells. "Where are you going?"

"It doesn't matter. Stay there," I joke and walk to the door.

"Send Jay," she says.

"No." I turn back around to face her. "I am going out for a minute. Jay will stay here with you. You will lay there and obey me." She stares at me defiantly and then lowers her head, accepting my commands.

I turn back to the door, open it, and step out into the night. It's a nice night. There should be a lot of people out tonight. I walk to the sidewalk just by our room and look around. I see two younger guys approaching me. They're both dressed in baggy pants and one has a Lakers basketball jersey with Kobe Bryant's number and the other is wearing a Nike t-shirt. I watch them as they approach me, talking and laughing with each other.

"Hey guys. How's it goin'?" I ask them when they step beside me. They both look at me. The Hispanic one in the Nike shirt nods to me. The white guy in the Lakers jersey stares at me with squinted eyes. "You guys lookin' for somethin' to do tonight?" I ask them. They stop and turn towards me.

"What's it to you?" the white guy says.

"Well, I thought if you guys were lookin' for some fun that I know where you can have it."

"Yo, we ain't in to that shit," he says back to me.

"No," I say, shaking my head. "There's a woman in that room right there." I point back to the motel room. "She's really hot and she's laying on the bed waiting to get fucked. You guys can have her if you want her."

"I ain't fallin' for that. You just tryin' to get us in that room. You gonna jump us or something?" he says back to me.

"No. No tricks guys. There's me and one other guy in there. We just want to watch." They're looking at me suspiciously, but are obviously intrigued. "Here. I'll tell you what. You just come to the room. I'll open the door and you can look in. If you want her, take her. If not, just walk away. How's that?" I say to them.

The guy with the Lakers shirt bumps the other guy with his elbow. "Let's just take a look, man. Come on."

"Follow me if you want to," I say and turn around to walk to the room, knowing that they'll be following me. I hear them whispering to each other as I walk away and then hear them walking behind me as I walk through the parking lot.

I get to the door and open it. Julia jerks her head up to look at me. Jay jumps up from his chair. The two guys approach the door and look inside, staying behind me. They twist their heads to look into the room.

"Damn, man, he wasn't joking," the Hispanic guy says. "Look at that chick." The white guy steps forward and looks into the room, searching each corner.

"So?" I ask, looking at them.

"What the hell is going on?" Julia yells from the bed.

"Shut up," I yell back at her. The white guy laughs and hits the other guy in the arm. They both walk into the room. I enter behind them and close the door. They stare at Jay and he drops his head in a slight nod. He sits back in his seat.

"Who the hell are these kids?" Julia yells.

"I don't know," I say to her. "But you guys aren't kids are you?"

"No, man, I'm twenty," the white guy says.

"And I'm twenty-one," the Hispanic guy says. "We ain't kids."

Both of them are gazing at her. Their eyes are probing her entire body. She squirms uncomfortably on the bed.

"Well, get the fuck out of here," she yells at them.

I stomp towards the bed. I bend down over her and grab her chin in my hand. "What did I say Julia? I said that you will do what I say or you can leave. You agreed. Now shut up and do what I say." I yell at her. We stare at each other, her blue eyes glaring at me, searching for the slightest weakness. I glare back at her and tighten my hand on her chin. "Do you understand?" I nod her head with my hand. Her eyes start to soften. "Are you ready to do what I say?" I pull my hand away from her, and lower my face down to her, hovering a few inches above her face. She nods her head slowly. "Good," I say softly. I stand back up and turn around to the two guys. "She's yours," I say finally. I walk over to the other chair and sit down.

I glance over at Jay. He's sitting stiffly in the chair with his hands grasping the arms tightly. I reach over and hit him lightly on the shoulder. He turns to look at me and I smile at him. "It isn't going to be much different than what you've already seen Jay," I tell him. "Just relax." I push his shoulder, pretending to shake his body loose. He smiles back at me and loosens his grip on the chair.

The two guys are still standing beside the bed nervously looking around the room and at each other, but mostly at Julia.

"I don't know about this man," the white guy says. "This is a little weird. Is this some kind of setup?"

"Fuck it man," the Hispanic guy says. "Who cares?" He walks to the side of the bed and looks at her bound hands.

"Tell them you want them, Julia," I tell her. She looks over at me uneasily. "And mean it. Because I know a slut like you would want to fuck these two guys." She looks up at the Hispanic guy hovering over her, but says nothing. "Tell them now!" I yell at her.

"I want you," she says to the Hispanic guy. "I want both of you." She turns her head to the other guy. "Fuck me now."

The two guys look at each other. The Hispanic guy smiles at his friend and nods.

"Tell them what you want them to do to you, Julia," I tell her.

She looks at me slyly. Her body is relaxing as she becomes more confident. Her stare tells me that she thinks this is just a game and it's a game she thinks she can win. "You," she says, looking at the white guy. "Eat my pussy. And you," she turns to look at the Hispanic guy. "Suck my tits."

The Hispanic guy immediately obeys her. He kneels on the bed and bends over her chest. He grabs her bra and pulls it down exposing her firm, round breasts. "Take it off," she tells him. She sits up slightly and he reaches around her back to unclasp it. He drops the bra to the bed. He cups her right breast in his hand and starts squeezing it. He lower his mouth to her other breast and sucks the breast into his mouth. She arches her back as his tongue flicks her nipple.

Seeing his friend sucking on her breast, the white guy kneels on the foot of the bed. Julia looks at him. She slides her feet up the bed, bending her knees, and spreading her legs wide. He looks at me quickly and then moves between her feet. The Hispanic guy has moved his mouth to her other breast and his hand is sliding up and down her flat stomach. The white guy lays his hands on her thighs and slides his hands down the stockings to her hips as he moves between her legs. He licks his lips as he slides a hand between her legs. He pushes her underwear to the side and slips a finger between her pussy lips. He strokes his finger up slowly and flicks her clit, making her hips jerk. He bends down and laps his tongue up her pussy. She pushes her head back into the bed and moans softly.

I turn to look at Jay. He's leaning forward slightly to watch them attentively with his arms resting on his thighs. He glances over at me. His face is set, his eyes serious. He studies me for a second and then turns back to watch. I'm hoping that he's starting to understand and I think that he might be.

I look back at the group on the bed. Julia's arms are tight, pulling against the rope as the guy's tongue is probing inside of her pussy. The other guy is sucking on her nipples while his hands roam her body, sliding along her stomach, sides, and chest. He sits up and pulls his shirt over his head. He drops it to the floor as he stands up. He kicks his shoes off quickly and then yanks his pants and underwear down. He steps out of his pants and crawls back onto the bed. He straddles her chest and lowers his erect cock to her mouth. He grabs her head and pulls her to him. She opens her mouth as his cock slides between her lips. He holds her head as he moves his cock in and out of her mouth. Julia holds her lips tight to his cock, letting the shaft slide along her lips, closing slightly to suck at the tip each time he pulls back.

She presses her thighs to the white guy's head, gripping him tightly as he sucks her clit into his mouth. Her hips jerk uncontrollably. The thrusting cock in her mouth muffles her ecstatic moans. The white guy wraps his arms around her thighs and lifts her hips into the air slightly as he moves down to plunge his tongue inside of her. He shoves his tongue in and out of her as she pushes her feet against the mattress, her legs tight with the strain.

He drops her hips back to the mattress and steps back off of the bed. He yanks his pants down to his thighs and crawls back between her legs. He kneels between her thighs, resting her legs on top his thighs, his body sitting up straight. He leads his cock into her wet cunt and the head slips into her easily. He drops his hips down towards her and his cock sinks into her. He pulls back, her cunt lips sliding along his shaft, and then pushes back in, his cock penetrating further.

"Suck it, baby," the Hispanic guy yells suddenly. Her mouth has opened since she's lost concentration sucking him as the other guy starts to fuck her. He lays her head back on the mattress and leans forward. He grabs the headboard and lowers his hips down to her face. He starts pumping his cock in and out of her mouth eagerly. Julia twists her head up, trying to take his cock into her mouth and into her throat as he starts to push into her deeper.

The guy fucking her wraps his arms around her thighs and lifts her hips off of the bed slightly. He buries his cock into her entirely, mashing his pelvis against her. His eyes watch as he pulls his cock from her and then pushes back into her in long strokes. The shoddy bed squeaks erratically as the white guy thrusts in and out of her forcefully and the Hispanic guy plunges deeply into her mouth.

Jay is studying the threesome intently. He's rubbing himself through his jeans. I watch as the two guys pump in and out of her body and can't help but think of Rebecca. Images of Rebecca bent over the coffee table, a cock in her mouth and a cock in her cunt, impose themselves over Julia as she's pummeled into the bed. I feel anger starting to roll across my body in waves.

The Hispanic guy is thrusting faster. Julia is pulling against the rope. She twists her head to the side as he pushes his cock deep into her mouth. He moans loudly as he shoots his cum into her throat. She starts to gag and some of his cum trickles out of her mouth.

I stand up from the chair and stomp to the door. I open it and step outside. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I think of her gagging on his ejaculating cock and smile to myself. I walk towards the sidewalk again to find more men willing to come back to the room.

This time I find an older man with a large beer gut. He agrees easily and follows me back to the room. When I open the door the Hispanic guy is getting dressed. The other guy is still fucking her. Now he's leaning over her with his hands on the mattress at either side of her body, his arms straight, holding him up, and his legs curled under her thighs with his knees on either side of her butt. He's driving into her forcefully, pressing his pelvis against her, pushing his cock into her deeply and relaxing back a bit before thrusting into her again in short, deep strokes. Her thighs are pressing against his waist, her knees bent into the air and her heels pressing into the mattress as she twists back against him, urging him into her deeper. She's looking up at him as he fucks her with cum gleaming around her mouth.

Jay looks over at me and then nods to the older guy. He nods back at him and walks into the room. I close the door and drop into the chair beside Jay.

"Fuck her hard, man," the Hispanic guy yells as he buttons his pants. The white guy grunts as he rams into her harder. She moans loudly and yanks against the ropes. The fat guy walks over to the bed, shoves his pants down, and leaves them on the floor. He climbs onto the bed and kneels down beside her. He turns her head towards his hardening cock. She looks at him for a second and then wraps her lips around his cock, grasping it with her lips at the base and slides her lips down to the head.

The guy is fucking her frantically, twisting into her, the bed squealing under them, until he jabs into her hard, lifting her hips from the mattress. He watches her body jerk underneath him as he jabs into her, releasing his cum inside of her. She moans around the older guy's cock.

I look over at Jay. He's sitting back in the chair, one hand rubbing himself still, and the other resting on the armrest. His face is blank.

The guy finally stops cumming inside of her as he drops his hips against her. He sighs once and then slides back off of the bed, his cock slipping from her. His cum drips from her pussy and onto the bed. He picks up the edge of the bedcover and wipes his dick off with it before pulling his pants back up.

I stand up. "Have a good time guys," I ask them.

"Oh yeah," the white guy says as he finishes buckling his belt. The other guy nods his head and then slaps his buddy on the back. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Thanks a lot man," the Hispanic guy says as they walk out the door.

"No problem," I tell him and follow them both out to the sidewalk. "If you have any friends send them over. We'll be here all night." They both look at me and laugh.

"Alright, man," the white guy says. They walk away laughing to each other.

I find a group of three guys almost immediately. They all look to be in their early twenties. Two guys are black, one tall and skinny and the other short but muscular. The third guy is a white guy of average height but very overweight.

When I bring them back to the room the old guy is fucking her now. He has her legs pushed up with her feet resting on his shoulders and her thighs pressed against her stomach. His hands are digging into the mattress, his arms straight to hold him up, his legs stretched out behind him, as he plunges his cock into her. He's looking down at her face and she's looking up at him as the bed squeals angrily underneath them.

"You like that?" he mumbles to her as he shoves into her hard.

"Yes," she growls back at him. "Fuck me harder." He jabs into her twisting his hips to sink into her deeper.

The three guys I just brought in yell and holler to each other as they watch her being fucked. I sit back in the chair. I reach over and hit Jay in the shoulder to get his attention. He turns to me startled.

"What?" he asks.

"Just making sure you're all right," I say.

"Yeah, fine. Just thinking," he replies.

"Good," I tell him. He looks at me for a second and then turns back to watch.

I'm hoping that he's starting to feel the disgust and anger that I do as I watch this. If that was Rebecca being fucked by that guy I'd be in a murderous rage. Even thinking that it could be her is making me angry. If she'll take on two of my friends maybe she would enjoy being gang banged like Julia does.

Then, I think how easy it's been to find guys willing to screw her, a bound woman in a seedy motel. All of these people just want to fuck and be fucked like a bunch of wild animals. But am I any better since I'm making it all happen? I think so because I'm not screwing her. I'm doing it to prove my point to Jay. I want him to realize that you can't love a woman who is such a whore, who treats you like dirt, and will fuck any cock that's shoved in front of her face. She's just a whore and she doesn't want his love. She just wants to be a whore.

I grind my teeth together and slouch into the chair, my fingers digging into the armrest. I want to get up and slap her, and then kick the shit out of these guys for agreeing to fuck her. I want to beat some sense into their heads. I want to lash out at them. I push myself back into the chair.

"Come on old man," the taller black guys says to the older guy. "Step back and let a younger guy take over." The older guy looks at him and smiles.

"Wait your turn, boy," he says. "Watch and you might learn something." The other two guys break out in laughter.

The older guy turns back to look at her. He pulls his legs up towards him and sits back on his lower legs. He grabs her ankles and holds her legs up straight, spread wide. He starts pounding into her as he watches his cock shaft sliding in and out of her. The shorter black guy starts stripping out of his clothes. The two other guys see him and do the same. He finishes undressing and climbs onto the bed.

She's moaning loudly as the older guy strokes in and out of her, moving faster, his hips slapping against her thighs and butt. The shorter black guy kneels in front of her face.

"Here's what you've been waitin' for baby," he says as he leans forward over her. She looks to the side and immediately grabs the head of his cock between her lips. The older guy is fucking her frantically. He starts groaning loudly and shoving into her harder. He slams into her deeply and spreads her legs wider as he shoots his cum into her. I hear her stifled squeals as he jabs into her.

The other guy drops his hands on the other side of her head, leaning his body over her, pointing his cock down and into her mouth. He starts his pumping his hips, his head twisted down to watch his cock move in and out between her lips. The older guy twitches, his large gut jiggling, and then drops her legs back down to the mattress. The other two guys are standing by the side of the bed, completely naked, stroking their cocks as they wait.