Getting Revenge on Cuckold's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older guy pulls his cock from her and steps back off of the bed. He wipes the sweat from his face and then starts picking his clothes off of the floor. The black guy starts pushing his cock in and out of her mouth in longer strokes as it hardens. He lifts one of his hands from the bed and starts massaging her breast. The two other guys both walk down to the foot of the bed. They stop and look at each other.

"Hey, I'm next here, man," the white guy says.

"No way, I'm next," the tall, black guy says.

"Hey dumbasses," the older guy says as he's putting on his clothes. "She's got two holes. Use them both." They look at him and then back at each other.

They both kneel onto the bed, one on either side of her. The black guy reaches across her waist, grabs her, and rolls her onto her side. Her head rolls towards the other guy who's fucking her mouth. He leans back and grabs her head. He starts pumping his cock into her mouth.

"Looks like you get the back door," the black guys says.

"Fine with me," the white guy says.

They both lay down beside her. "Wait a minute while I get her ready, man," the white guys says. He shifts his body towards her and grabs her hips. He puts his hand between her legs and rubs his palm against her sopping wet pussy. He spreads the cum and juices towards her anus. He moves closer to her, grabs his cock and pushes it into her pussy. He pumps in and out of her a few times before pulling it out.

The guy fucking her mouth is moving faster. She's bobbing her head with him, sinking his cock into her throat.

The tall black guy holds himself up on his elbow and squirms towards her. He grabs her upper leg and pulls it over his waist. He reaches around her thigh and grabs his cock. He guides it to her pussy and pushes into her. His cock glides into her wet pussy. He starts pumping it into her, his hand holding her thigh against his waist.

The white guy places his cock head against her anus and pushes it into her hard. The head squeezes into her. Her loud squeals are silenced as the short, black guy shoves his cock into her mouth. The white guy pulls his cock back slightly and pushes into her again, the head disappearing inside of her. He wraps his hand around her stomach and starts stroking in and out of her, each time pushing into her further.

On the other side of her the black guy is thrusting into her in long strokes, pulling his cock almost entirely out of her and plunging back into her stretched cunt. He bends his head down and wraps his mouth around her breast. The guy fucking her mouth is moving faster, shoving his cock into her throat. She keeps bobbing her head with her lips wrapped tight around his shaft. She's moaning loudly as the three cocks pump her body.

I turn away from them and look at Jay. He's still rubbing his dick through his pants mindlessly, his eyes squinted, staring at the mass of thrusting bodies.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I say to him, and lean over the table between us.

He sits back in the chair. "About you," he says, still watching the gang bang on the bed. "I'm thinking about what you did when you saw your wife with those two. I'm thinking what you would do in my shoes right now. And I'm wondering why I wouldn't do the same thing." He turns to look at me. "Do you still love her, Mike?"

"No," I answer quickly. "I hate her. Anyone who would hurt me that much is impossible to love."

He nods his head slowly. "You're right," he says.

I hear a loud grunt and turn to see the guy humping her mouth grab her head and shove his cock into her mouth. His body jerks as he pumps his cum into her throat.

"You don't marry a whore, you just fuck her," he says lowly, more to himself than to me.

"That's right," I say.

"Oh God," the white guy fucking her ass moans. He starts jabbing his cock into her, his body twitching, his fat shivering. His hand slides down to her waist and pulls her butt against him as he cums into her ass.

The short, black guy pulls his cock from her mouth and sits back onto the bed. Her mouth opens wide as she shrieks with pleasure, an orgasm crashing through her body as the unswallowed cum leaks out of her mouth. The guy fucking her pussy pulls her leg high up over his waist and buries his cock into her, pushing her orgasm higher. He pumps in and out of her in short strokes, keeping his cock buried in her deeply.

The white guy jams his cock into her anus once more, spurting the last bit of cum into her, and then relaxes back. The guy fucking her pussy is thrusting faster now, jabbing into her deeply. She's moaning loudly and her body is tight as her orgasm is lengthened by his driving cock. He's grunting as he thrusts into her, pushing towards his orgasm. He slams into her hard and arches his back as he shoots his cum deep inside of her. He continues to stroke in and out of her, pumping his semen into her.

The other two guys lazily roll off of the bed and start to put on their clothes. Julia starts to fall forward. The guy flinches back from her, his cock slipping out of her. He slides away from her and steps off of the bed. She rolls over onto her stomach, her back rising with each deep breath.

When they all have their clothes on, I open the door and lead them outside. I walk with them back to the sidewalk to search for more horny guys. They thank me. I tell them to tell their friends. They laugh and walk off, satisfied.

I stop a few guys, but they walk away, thinking that I'm trying to trick them. Eventually I find a group of four guys willing to come back to the room. When I get back to the room and open the door I see Jay fucking her now. He has her pulled over to the side of the bed with her arms stretched above her and to the side, bound to the bed, her right arm pulled over her head. She's on her back with her butt partly hanging off of the bed. He has her legs on his shoulders. He's leaning forward with his knees bent, thrusting down and into her. He's fucking her furiously making the bedsprings squeal. The guys I brought to the room start yelling and laughing. They walk into the room to watch him screw her. I close the door behind us and take my seat.

Jay looks up and notices that I've come back with another group of guys, but turns back to Julia. His face is sternly set, his brows furled with resentment, as he watches her body being pummeled against the bed by his thrusting hips. He leans back, wrapping his hands around her thighs to hold her legs up, to watch his cock slide in and out of her messy cunt. She's groaning and grunting in pain or pleasure. The guys are watching him intently and cheering him on. They start to take off their clothes to wait their turn.

I slouch back into the chair and fold my arms across my chest. It's going to be a long night.

The night stretches out, time slowing down, the seconds marked by slapping thighs and rhythmic grunts. Men start knocking on the door either sent by previous guys or just watching the line of men entering and leaving the room. I spend the rest of the night sitting in the chair or standing outside when the room becomes crowded. I saunter out to the sidewalk to recruit more guys when the pace starts to slow.

At some point, somebody cuts the rope binding her to the bed. I come back to the room to find two guys standing with her body sandwiched between them as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. Her legs stretch out limply to the floor as her body is invaded. Later, some guys take her to the bathroom to wash the cum from her body. They fuck her in the shower and have to wash her again. Her wet body is thrown back onto the bed and penetrated by the next group of waiting men. They put pillows under her stomach and take turns fucking her pussy and ass from behind. Another guy picks her up and fucks her standing against a wall. Jay joins in a few more times, screwing his wife just like he's one of the anonymous men that filter through the room.

Towards morning I leave the room and lean against the wall beside the door. I lay my head against the wall and gaze up at the sky, watching the dark night sky lighten as the sun rises.

The last two guys leave the room and nod to me as they walk away. Jay follows them out of the room and closes the door behind him. He leans against the wall beside me.

"That's the last of them," he says, looking up at the sky as well.

"Yeah. I figured that'd be enough and didn't bother going to find more."

"Yeah. I'm sure that's enough." He turns to look at me. "Hey, Mike." I turn and look at him. "Thanks, man." He chuckles to himself. "It seems weird to thank you for getting a few dozen guys to screw my wife, but thanks anyway." He drops his head and stares at his shoes.

"You're welcome," I say to him and turn back to the brightening sky.

"I know why you did it and I want you to know that I understand what you wanted to show me." He starts digging his toe into the ground bashfully. "And I'm not going to let her cheat on me anymore. I'm not going to let her control me anymore. That's over." He looks back up at me again. "I understood that the minute she did whatever you told her to do."

"So you're not going to leave her?" I ask him.

"No," he says. "I still love her. I know that seems strange to you, but I do."

"No, that doesn't seem so strange," I say, watching the stars melt into the coming morning.

"You thinking about Rebecca?" he asks.

I hesitate for a few seconds. Have I been? Haven't I always been? "Yeah."

"Maybe you should call her."

I chuckle to myself and shake my head. "I don't think so, Jay. I'm not the romantic that you are."

"That's bullshit, Mike. If anything you're more of a romantic than me. That's why you've been so upset about it."

"I'm not upset," I say tensely.

Jay sighs. "Still, you should call her. You know she calls us sometimes to find out what you're doing. She asks if you're seeing anyone and I tell her no."

"Yeah, I'm sure she's doing enough of that for both of us."

"No. Actually she hasn't been seeing anyone. Julia tells her to go fuck some guys of course, but she says that she doesn't want to. I think she just wants you." He lays his hand on my shoulder lightly. I tense up, pulling my arms tightly to my chest. "Just think about it, okay?" I turn to him and nod faintly. He smiles at me and drops his hand. "Well, I'm going to get Julia cleaned up and take her home. I'm sure she'll want to rest for awhile." He walks back into the room and closes the door.

I drop my head, thinking about what he said. Jay has always been able to talk to me. He's the only one who has, besides Rebecca. The night definitely turned out differently than I thought. I thought that it would give Jay a reason to leave her, but instead it just made him more confident. I thought that it would help me get back at Rebecca, but I don't feel any better. Maybe because I know she's not the whore that Julia is. Maybe. Or maybe I just don't want to think that she is. Maybe I should give her a call. Maybe I should just get over her. Maybe I should make a decision and stop dwelling in a past that I can't change.

I walk to the motel office to check out of the room. When I get back to the room, Jay is helping Julia walk to the car. He puts her carefully into the passenger seat and closes the door. She stares weakly out of the window up at me and then drops her head back against the headrest. Jay waves at me as he opens the driver's door.

"I'll call you later," he yells. "We can watch some games tomorrow."

"Sounds good," I yell back. I open the door to my car.

"Give her a call when you get home," he yells, a smile plastered on his face, and drops into the seat. He closes the door and drives off.

I close the door and start the car. "Maybe," I whisper to myself and drive home.