Getting Ryan

Story Info
Hannah finally seduces her brother.
2.9k words
4.37
287.3k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: No, I am not Hannah. No, Ryan is not my brother in real life. This is fantasy. Fiction. If incest bothers you, please don't read any more. If it doesn't, by all means, plow ahead. Feedback, positive or negative, is adored. Thank you!

Oh, and thank all of you for pointing out the age discrepancy. Old drafts, new drafts. You know how it is. Heh. Part Two is coming soon!!

I've been trying to fuck my brother Ryan for over a year now. I'm 18, he's 19 and in another year he'll be going off to college again. I figure if it's gonna happen, it has to happen *this* year or not at all.

God, he's hot. I've thought so ever since I hit puberty and began noticing guys for the first time. Ryan is tall. Adonis tall. He's got this gorgeous blonde hair that's brown at the roots and cut short in back and long in front. I love that. He's an expert boarder and blader. I love that, too. Damn, I like everything about Ryan. The moment I saw him coming from the shower like I had a hundred, no, a thousand times before and I felt that bloom of dark, secret heat in my stomach as I stared at just the towel swathed about his hips... I knew there was something profoundly sick and perverted about me.

It didn't stop me, however, from running back to my room, unsnapping my jeans as I went. I had the most lush, thrilling, pleasurable orgasm of my life thinking about Ryan that day.

Ever since then, and especially now that its summer and we're both home, I've been doing my best to get him to notice me. I know Ryan has an active libido. He's got a stock of porn movies and magazines in his room. I know he's fucking that knobby-kneed girlfriend of his, too. Beth. As much as I love Ryan, I hate her. It's her moans and screams that come from his bedroom when they lock themselves in and I listen at the door. Those moans should be mine. I should be feeling him shudder and jerk against me.

I cracked my own cherry long before any boy did by thinking about Ryan and graduating my hungry little fingers for a hungrier dildo.

But for all my flirting. For all the times I've been running around him in skimpy little white panties and a shredded wife-beater. For all the times I've flipped my long blonde hair in front of him so it slaps and curls against my ass or shimmered my blue eyes that are the twin in shade to his own... he doesn't notice me. Or he'd laugh it off. Little did I know that when I was exuding this sexual charisma his way, he was sneaking off to his room to release the tension his very hot, very willing little sister was giving off. He thought incest was wrong. He wanted me, but I had no idea. And it was frustrating as hell!

In fact, I'd just about given up when I realized that the girl I hated, the girl he'd been fucking, the one who got to feel him come and lick his cock and stroke it and all the things I'd been wanting to do. Well, I realized that she was the key to the brother I so wanted. The thing about Beth was, if Ryan wasn't attracted to me, she sure was. All my lush and lusty little charms that I'd tied so hard on him caught her attention off the bat. I didn't really have a concept for what bi-sexual was since I'd been thinking so single-mindedly about Ryan, but Beth was definitely playing both sides of the fence and began to ask him to take me along when they went out.

One day, when she stopped over the house and Ryan was out with our parents I did the polite thing and asked her in to wait for him as much as I didn't want her around.

Little did I know she'd come to see me and an hour later would have me naked, spread-eagle on the couch while I came all over her pert little pink tongue.

She'd skipped the preamble and grabbed me in a hot, wet kiss the moment I closed the door on the blazing summer sun.

"Alright," I whispered a little forcefully. I knew, from listening to her and Ryan, that Beth liked to be told what to do. "But you eat me out and keep your fishy little pussy away from me. I ain't no dyke!"

Well, needless to say, she made me come many times that day before Ryan and Mom and Dad came home. It was understood when I used my fingers on her and made her come over them that she was to be my little tongue whore and do whatever I asked of her or I'd tell Ryan what a dirty girl she was. I'd also never allow her the sweet taste of my cum again.

And as she ate me out, her rough, scratchy tongue sliding up and down my clit as I shivered in ecstasy, an idea formed in my head. I grabbed a handful of that silky red hair, pulling her up before I came, gasping.

She was to understand, too, that whenever she came here she was to see me in my bedroom first and if, for any reason, I demanded that she do odd things before she'd gotten Ryan to come, she was to do so. She readily agreed,. whimpering, anxious to be back at my throbbing, wet snatch that trembled beneath her.

A few nights later, I put it to the test. Before she and Ryan left for the movies she faked a bathroom break and snuck into see me upstairs. I let her have my mouth for a minute, kissing her deeply. She was a hot little slut and her pussy was starting to turn me on. I'd even gotten to the point where licking it occasionally wasn't too bad. She had a sweet, strawberry flavor like the color of her hair.

Anyhow, I pushed her away after a moment or two. And that turned me on, too. The idea that this 20-year-old woman was letting an 18-year-old girl boss her around. But she really was a submissive thing and I quickly explained what she was to do that evening.

"Oh no Hannah, I can't do that. Just leave him like that! It's cruel. And what are you going to do? Some nasty joke or something? Humiliate him? No no. I can't." Her wide, green eyes were now sparkling with trepidation as she backed off from me. When she looked away, I smirked. I'd been expecting this reaction and by the time she looked back I was smiling, as if genuinely concerned for her concern.

"It's okay, Bethy. I understand. It was just going to be a little joke with the family, and you, of course. Just me and our cousins. But if you don't want to, it's cool." As I said this, I began buttoning up the sheer white blouse I'd purposely left open for her arrival. And as the soft, round promise of my tits disappeared from her sight slice by slice, she sighed. She was so whipped.

"Okay, Hannah. I'll do it."

I grinned, kissed her quickly and scooted her out the door with some last minute instructions.

God, she really was whipped. I had her wrapped around my fingers, little nympho whore that she was. I mean, sure. I'd grown to like sucking her little cherry clit. And when she made me come, it was amazing. But I still didn't like her very much. She was too much of a whiny little crybaby. Ends to a means, right? Beth was my way to Ryan and as far as I knew, all the work I'd devoted to the little slut was going to pay off in come. Tonight.

That night, as planned, about an hour after Beth and Ryan had locked themselves in his room, fingers rapped at my door. I slipped out, naked, into the darkened hall. Beth stood there, and from the flush in her cheeks I could tell Ryan had just gotten done eating her out. A pang of jealousy stirred in my stomach but I forced a smirky smile her way.

Her lips parted as if she were going to give a last minute protest, but one glare from he shut her up. She headed into my room in my place to put on the clothes I'd left for her... to go the fuck home in.

She looked longingly after me as I moved down the darkened hall. When the sliver of light cast from my door was gone and I was alone, I boldly pushed open Ryan's bedroom door. Inside it was pitch black, like I'd demanded. I heard a creak on the bed and my stomach suddenly went tight. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. All the images came into my head then. The hot, wet throb of my clit went frigid as I thought of it. Incest. Perversion. What he'd do if he ever knew it was me or we got caught. I gasped in a breath, taking in the thick scent of sex ion the air.

"Beth, is that you? C'mon back, baby. I'm still fuckin' hard." And those words melted me. To hear my brother talking so dirty. I felt the shiver of heat go up my back as I let the door close, blacking out my slight silhouette from the shadows of the hall.


I'd made Beth wear her hair up tonight, and mine was, too, so he wouldn't be tipped off. Her hair was thicker, coarser than my own. As I climbed into the bed, feeling the heat coming off his body, my eyes began to adjust. A soft groan escaped my lips as I came face to face with what I'd been wanting all this time. A full seven and half inches of rock hard cock glistening with precum in the very scant moonlight.

My lips parting, my mouth wrapped hot and greedy around that stiff cock before I'd even gotten my body all the way on the bed. And therein, I made my first mistake. See, I'd thought Beth was bi and I was right. But just how much of her dykey side was in evidence I found out with one groan from my brother.

"Uhhgnndamn.... yes... fuck, you never do this for me babe. Uhn, that's it. Suck it." My eyes popped a moment, and then narrowed. It was my own fault. I hadn't discussed the sexual habits of her and Ryan because I didn't think I could stand the jealousy. For a moment I paused, thinking about this. If I did something Beth didn't do, or wouldn't do, I'd be in trouble. She probably wouldn't give him head because she liked giving it to me so much.

Then I thought, fuck it. I was in too deep, or, rather, Ryan was, to stop now. I drew back slow, his throbbing shaft leaving my mouth with a distinct pop and trailing silvery strands of my saliva. This I rubbed into that hard cock, making it glisten. My tongue played along the mushroomed head, and I whimpered a little because I desperately wanted to see it purple and staining with his passion.

"Uhnnggoooodd," groaned my joyful older brother, arching his back up to push his cock against my cheek. I nuzzled it a moment, then drawing as much wet heat into my mouth as I could, I dove back onto him. I took his cock to the fuckin' hilt, letting the head tickle then slide into my throat. He was grunting appreciatively and suddenly there were two fists in my hair, guiding my head up and down.

"Oh fuck, unngh, god yeah... that's it babe.. uhn lemme fuck it, shit!"

Just the words he used were getting me so wet and every ounce of trepidation, of guilt, of anything but having that hot meat jabbing up inside me flew away. I pulled my mouth from his cock, wondering just how I was going to pull this off without saying anything.

Well, that was answered for me. The fists in my hair dragged my body up and I felt his hands, rough and demanding, paring my thighs, spreading them around his own and I scooted forward for him while two agile, nimble fingers found my hard, hot little clit and began to rub. I bit down on my lip to stifle the moan, pushing on my knees so his fisted cock could guide hard and deep inside my hungry little pussy. He bottomed out on the first thrust and his groan matched mine, disguising my voice in his pleasure. But more than that, he was surprised. Obviously, my little tongue whore hardly ever rode my brother and when she did, complained how much it hurt because he mumbled something about how he'd never been to the hilt inside me-her before.

I decided I wasn't going to worry about that now. He jacked his hips up in such a way that the thick, hard ridge of his cock tickled and rubbed my cervix, stroking my clit from the inside while his fingers rubbed it on the out. The pleasure was indescribable. In fact, it felt so good that I lost all elements of caution I'd been evoking. I began to pant and groan, using my hips to ride his thrusts. Whoever taught my older bother how to fuck knew exactly what women like, because he was the best lay I'd ever had in the first five minutes.

"Uhhnthat's it.. fuck.. rub my clit... uhhhnn make me come all over that fat, juicy cock," I moaned despite myself. Seemed we shared a penchant for dirty talk, my brother and I. His hand gripping my hip paused a moment... then squeezed… then stopped… and came away. I paid little attention, spreading my thighs wide so could thrust deeper, taking his cock to the hilt in my hot, tight little snatch that drooled and throbbed around it.

And suddenly, the thrusting stopped as the room flooded with light. I blinked, squinting in it, my face flushed with passion as I gasped down into my brother's shocked face.

"HANNAH!" he half-groaned, half-screamed. "What the hell are you doing?!" And with that he tried to scramble up but with his moving and my shocked jerk against him he only succeeded in sinking that hard cock deeper inside me.

At the same time, I gathered my knees from under me and when he moved I wound up deeper in his lap, my heels kicking the headboard behind him. His hand came back to grab my ass, trying to lift me off as panic turned his ragged pants into gulps of air. He was flushed, too, and as he sank back inside me I could see his fighting the pleasure he felt. His cock was still hard; I could feel it throbbing against my clit.

"Y-you have to g-get off me. What did you think you were doing? Wh-here's... uhnn... where's Beth?"

I didn't bother tying to hide it. My hand came to his chest, slapping a handprint in the sweat and I pushed his back against the headboard. My hips took over, riding up and down on his cock as my eyes locked in his.

"I sent her home. I've been waiting too long for this to ruin it now. When I come all over your cock, then I'll get up. Not b-before."

The pleasure was coming above the shame and embarrassment of getting caught and could feel my orgasm building now, ready to release with a few more strokes.

He groaned, trying half-heartedly to shove me off him. He could have, mind you. He outweighed me by about fifty pounds and had a four-inch height advantage.

But I could feel him getting close.

He wasn't any more willing to stop than I was.

And in the light he could see my hot, tight pussy swallowing his cock to the hilt, slicking it with my precum. He stared down between our thighs as if entranced, letting out a groan every time he bottomed out inside me. Soon he was thrusting up, meeting my strokes.

"Fuck, that's gonna make me come, Hannah," he mumbled, parting my hot little slit and rubbing again at my aching clit. Whimpered in response, nodding in time.

"Uhnn.. m-me too. Oh god... Mmhn.... fuck, I'm coming." And I did. Orgasm hit me like a fuckin' mack truck, jolting my whole body with the lusty shudder of pleasure. I cried out, feeling him suddenly jack up inside me hard and deep then the hot, warm splash of his come as he joined me in orgasm.

"Unnnhhhnn... shit! Mmhn, that pussy is so fuckin' tight!" he groaned before the pleasure had him, too, and we rode it out in varied moans and grunts of ecstasy.

And when it was done, I slipped off his softening cock and stared at the baby blues that were so like my own.

"Do you hate me?" whispered, stroking a finger along the juices mingled on his cock, hi and mine, and sucking my finger clean. His eyes glimmered, obviously turned on by that act.

"I... don't know. Beth never made me come that hard. But I just don't know, Hannah. It's… it's wrong." He sighed, flopping back against the pillows. His eyes closed and I watched him a moment, not feeling guilt, only a sense of sadness that he was feeling so badly.

I decided, at that moment, that silence was the better part of valor and let him drift off to sleep.

We'd talk about it another time.

To Be Continued...