Getting Shaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers

"You know, I've wanted this since I was fifteen!" Anita said, as she lowered the chair as far as it would go. She backed herself up to me, pushing my dick down while she bent over.

"Why is that?" I asked as she pressed my head against her pussy lips.

"I saw you changing one time by accident. After that I tried for a long time to tease you into doing something, but you never would." She grunted as she pressed her tight tunnel around my dick. "Oh, God, that is soooo fucking tight!" she moaned, as she used the stirrups as leverage to push her ass back toward me. I was beginning to doubt that she would get me all the way in when she called it quits and started pulling herself off my dick, stopping only when just my head was inside. She pushed back harder, driving my oiled cock deep into her pussy.

"OH, Fuck, yes!" I groaned as I plunged my fingers into Angie faster.

"You like that?" Anita asked as she pulled off again.

"God, yes. You are so tight..."

"Uhg" she said shoving herself down my dick again, pushing herself even harder onto me. "So good."

"Uh huh." I said as she began sliding up and down more easily now. I continued to stroke my fingers into Angie until she exploded, her pussy juices coating my fingers while her body shook. Trina was sitting in a chair watching, her own fingers working in and out of her pussy frantically.

"I have one more surprise for you." Jennifer said huskily, as I stroked her pussy.

"What's that?" I grunted, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Just this." She said, squeezing her tits together and squirting me with several tiny streams of milk. Her whole body shook while she climaxed, her milk spraying in tiny streams all across my face and chest.

Watching her tits erupt, the smell of sex in the place, and the feeling of Anita were more than my mind could handle. Without warning my body jerked, shooting a huge shot of cum deep in Anita's pussy.

"YES!" she hissed, as her whole body trembled, the feeling of my hot cum pushing into her triggering the orgasm that I could tell she had been trying to hold off for several minutes. The three of us climaxed, Anita getting a wet load deep in her tight pussy and Jen giving me a milk shower as her pussy spasmed on my fingers.

"Oh, shit." I panted as Anita pulled off my shrinking dick and sat down on the little stool. She pulled herself back around and licked and sucked my dick clean while Jen leaned against me and caught her breath.

"Now that was a fuck!" Anita said with a grin after she declared me cleaned up.

"You can say that again." I said, not at all sure I could stand up after the last fifteen minutes or so of sex.

"So how much do we owe you?" Jennifer asked Anita.

"Well for the two ladies, twenty five each, but for Mister C... he's on the house!" she said with a grin. Then she stepped between my legs and leaned her huge tits on my bare body. "Any time you want a touchup, just call. For you I'll make a house call." she whispered, before she gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Anita!" the girls said, as they led me out through the empty parlor to the door.

"Any time! Come again!" she called from the curtained partition, standing completely naked with satisfied grin on her face.

I climbed into the back of the car and Angie climbed in after me, laying half on top of me as I leaned back, trying to get my energy back.

"And to think Jen still has a few hours to order us to do anything. I hope that includes riding your big dick at least once." Angie whispered.

"It may take a few minutes to get it all back up and running."

"Oh, I know how to fix that." she said, climbing up my body until she was almost laying in the back window of the car in the cramped quarters. She brought her freshly shaved pussy to my face and I eager licked between her lips.

I really lost the rest of the ride back to Jen's house, my tongue and fingers busy in Angie's pussy. By the time we got to her house the car smelled like sex, and Angie was moaning loudly as I worked her closer to a climax.

"Ok, ladies. We're here, but I think we should go around back instead of into the house." Jen said as she climbed from the car. "That means you two, too."

"Oh, shit. Ok." Angie said panting as she pulled her pussy from my face. I helped Angie down off of me and out of the car, and then followed her out. Jen led us around back and into the back yard, where there were several lawn chairs around on the patio.

"Ok. Mike, I'd like you to lay on the lounge. You can finish eating Angie until she cums, and me, I'm going to ride your shaved cock! Trina, why don't you help Mike by sucking Angie's tits." Jen stood there expectantly, while I adjusted the chair and lay down. Angie wasted no time in settling her freshly shaved pussy back on my face, while Trina crouched down and started sucking her big tits. She was far from left out though, Angie's fingers busy in her pussy while I worked on Angie's pussy with my tongue. With the three of us engaged, Jen took her time climbing on top of me and sliding slowly down my shaved dick.

"Hmmm, that does feel different," she cooed as she ground her clit into my bare skin before starting to ride up and down my shaft.

Angie had a good head- start from my ministrations in the car, and she came in a screaming climax only a few minutes after I began licking between her lips and stroking her smooth mound and outer lips.

"Oh, please finish me too." Trina begged me, moving her wet pussy to my face, climbing onto the top of the chair facing Jen. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her grinding pussy still and went to work, sliding my tongue between her wet lips and across her exposed clit. "Oh, fuck, yes!" she cried as I flicked her clit rapid fire.

I could tell she was close, but her cries quickly came muffled as I drove her up the slope to completion.

"UH, YES!" I heard Jen cry as her pussy clenched around my dick, her juices gushing . I felt small sprays of milk strike my stomach and chest as I slipped a finger- tip into Trina's puckered little ass, sending her over the top. I suddenly felt my face and chest drenched in juices as Trina gushed cum all over me, her whole body shaking in orgasm, grinding her pussy into my face as she came.

I pushed Trina up, off my face so I could breathe, desperately wanting Jen to continue to pump up and down my shaft to finish me off, but to no avail. Both she and Trina climbed off of my body, leaving me laying, soaking wet with girl cum and milk.

"Ok, Mike. Come with me." Jen said breathlessly as she held her hand out for me. I took her hand and she led me to the picnic table and pressed me back until I was laying on it. "Ok, girls. You aren't allowed to touch him in any way, except with your mouths. You have five minutes to make him cum.

"And if we don't," Angie asked?

Jen smiled. "It would be good if you did."

The girls sat at the table, one on each side of me and quickly went to work, sucking my dick and balls to the best of their abilities without using any hands. They did an admirable job, but at the end of five minutes, while I was close, I had yet to shoot.

"Oh, too bad, girls... Looks like we'll have to try something else." Jenifer helped me up from the table and then sat down on it herself, laying down on the table. "Ok, girls, one of you gets my pussy and the other gets my tits," she said as she motioned for them to kneel on the seat of the table on the same side. This put their pussies fully exposed to me.

"Now Mike. In that box over there, you will find two nice vibrators. Feel free to use them any way you wish on these two. They have to suck on me until you make them cum, so enjoy yourself."

With a grin, I walked over and retrieved two dick- shaped vibrators and turned them on. The two girls were more than lubricated, and the vibrators slide easily into their pussies. At first I stroked them in and out evenly, but then decided that I would leave one stuck into one of the girls while I concentrated on the other, switching off occasionally.

I left Trina's in her pussy and moved over to Angie, whose vibrator I pulled out, replacing it with my dick.

"Oh, yes," she mumbled into Jen's pussy, as I started stroking my hard dick in and out of her pussy. I was enjoying this very much, watching Trina sucking on Jen's big tits and pumping in and out of Angie's pussy, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I wondered which pussy I wanted to cum in, and decided to switch, but come back to Angie, since she had yet to cum around my dick.

I pulled out and replaced the vibrator before moving to Trina.

Trina moaned loudly around Jen's tits as I pushed into her tight pussy.

"Yes. That's it fuck them both!" Jen told me, laying on the table and looking up at me lustily, her chest heaving from the girls attentions.

I stroked in and out of Trina until I was sure I couldn't last any longer, and then quickly pulled out of her and stepped back over to Angie. I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and shoved my dick into her. It only took a few hard strokes, slamming my dick into her so hard it bounced her ass and banged my balls into her smooth shaved pussy, for me to hit the peak. My body jerked time and again as I emptied shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy, her own orgasm triggered seconds later by her fingers frantically rubbing her exposed clit.

Angie shook and trembled as her pussy clenched and squeezed my still twitching dick, squeezing our combined cum out around me. She finally lay across Jen's legs, panting as I pulled out of her and moved to Trina. I gently pulled her off Jen's tits and turned her to sit on the bench, crouching down in front of her and working the vibrator back into her shaved pussy.

"OH, GOD!" she cried as I stroked the vibrator in and out of her pussy and then across her clit, while I sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth. "I'm going to cum!" she squealed as he sat on her heels on the bench, her legs spread wide to give me full access to her body.

Her whole body jerked suddenly, and she pushed me forcibly from her chest, my mouth letting go of her tit with a sucking sound.

I fell back, losing my grip on the vibrator, which was still in her pussy. Her fingers flew to her pussy and she frantically stroked her clit, her pussy squirting shot after shot of girl cum into the air, much of it landing on me as I lay on the ground in front of her.

Slowly her pussy squeezed the vibrator out of her until it fell to the ground, her pussy now just leaking copious amount of her juices while she gently stroked her lips.

"Oh, God. That's the first time I've ever squirted that hard." she panted.

"I have to admit that was pretty hot looking." I said, as I sat up, my body literally soaked with pussy juice.

Jen sat up on the table. "Ok, ladies. One last request. All of us need to be cleaned up. We have a pool shower over there. Your job is to first wash myself and Mike and then you can wash each other."

"We can do that." Angie said as she climbed off the seat and held a hand out to help Jen off the table. Trina got up shakily and led me to the shower while Angie led Jen. They turned the water on and adjusted it until it was pleasantly warm, and then used some liquid soap on their hands to gently wash every inch of the two of us, who stood under the water kissing each other gently while they worked. Finally declaring us done, we stepped from under the water and they dried us.

"Ok, ladies," Jen said to them. "I'm going to invite Mike to spend the night with me. After you wash each other, you are free to either go home, or spend the night in the guest room. Ok?"

"Sounds ok to me." they said in unison, stepping under the water and embracing as they started soaping each other.

"That is ok with you, isn't it?" She asked, her eyes clearly pleading for me to stay the night.

"On one condition," I replied.

"What's that?"

"That you ride on top of me next time so I can watch your gorgeous tits!"

"You really want to watch them? I mean, you know what will happen."

"Uh huh. And if you think of anything else sexy you can do with them, milk and all, just let me know and we'll give it a try. It's a shame to have such a wonderful set of breasts go to waste because he doesn't enjoy a bit of milk."

"Hmmmm. I like the sound of that. I think I can think of one or two things that might be fun to try," she said with a grin. "Ever tit- fucked anyone?"

"Once or twice."

"I haven't. I'd like to see what it feels like."

"Well, get me hard and we'll give it a try. It looks like the girls aren't going to have any trouble entertaining themselves." We looked over to where the girls were busy stroking each other bodies, Trina busy sucking one of Angie's tits while she squeezed and pulled Trina's hard little nipples.

"Oh, they never do. I don't think we will either," she said with a grin, leading me toward the house.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers