Getting Spik(ed) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

A game where one's lover's loss, was really his win.

Spike held out for a very long time, until Kiara herself began begging him to let go. She wanted, she needed the taste of him to fill her overflowing.

Spike knew his demon was about to erupt and beat the shit out of him before it turned on Kiara and fucked her harder then she'd ever imagined, so he released the iron control he'd held his body to.

"You want it baby. Here we go!" He snarled in a voice that was barely still human.

And his hips thrust savagely, ramming his cock deep into his lover's warm, wet, willing mouth.

And Kiara took him. When he came she swallowed every drop of cum and sucked him until he was dry.

Spike willed his cock to stay hard.

He had loved every moment of Kiara's payback. And he had every intention of goading her into doing it to him again as often as he could get away with.

But now, he had an overwhelming hunger to put her flat on her back and fuck her until she screamed!

"Ok luv...now undo the handcuffs."

Kiara sat back on her heels and pouted seductively at him. "And what if I don't wanna...oh shit!"

In the midst of her teasing Spike had casually flexed, and all four of the cuffs exploded into broken bits as easily as if she'd tied him with yarn.

And an instant later she was on her back with Spike covering her.

"Not fair! So I never actually had you...." She whined petulantly

"Oh you had me baby. Even if I did let you. But oh pet, you had me. I wouldn't have missed it for all the blood in the world." Spike assured her.

"So, it was good?"

"As close to heaven as a demon like me will ever get." He purred, licking her neck.

"I'm glad." Kiarra giggled. "Can we do it again sometime? I think I kinda like bondage sex!"

Spike threw his head back and roared with laughter. "Bloody hell, I've created a monster. Yeah baby, we can do it again anytime you want. Only, I get my fair shakes at having you in the handcuffs!"

I hope anyone who liked Dru will forgive me for sending her after wild flowers under the sun. My story just can't have her wandering around unattended. I had to be rid of her. If she popped up things would just get too crazy. It was quick, honest! She didn't feel a thing.

And I hope Kiara was wildchild enough. She is, after all, merely human.

At least she didn't stake Spike while he was sleeping, right?

Grins...he loves Kiara, doesn't he?

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers
12