Getting The Car Fixed

Story Info
The disaster at the garage.
1.8k words
3.93
88.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Vanessa. I was born in December 1975 and now have a 34A–24–35, 95 pound, 5 foot 1 inch figure with blond(ish) hair. In 1998 I quit my extremely boring existence in a little town in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a middle-aged man in the East Midlands of England. Apart from a little bit of hair that grows on my legs, I have no body hair below my neck. It's all been removed with electrolysis. My small(ish), pert breasts have small aureoles and large nipples. When they're hard Jon says they look like chapel hat pegs. I have a nice firm, flat stomach with a pubic bone that does stick out a bit. In my pussy lips I have 2 little gold rings that Jon put in me. My clit is very prominent and is usually sticking out between my lips. It's about an inch long with a little round head. Jon sometimes calls it my little dick. I don't own any bras, knickers, trousers, leggings or shorts; and 90% of my skirts and dresses can be described as mini or micro. I used to be a very shy girl, but I've now gone completely the other way, and get a great thrill from letting other people see my body.

* * * * *

About mid morning I put my newish cheesecloth dress on (the sun was shining and it looked warm), and took the car to Kwik-fit. I had to wait ages for someone to talk to me, but I could see the mechanics looking at me. I had been wandering round the workshop to fill-in the time, and hadn't realised that there was a pit underneath one of the cars. It was only when I heard a mechanic wolf-whistle and looked for where the noise had come for that I noticed it and him - looking right up my dress. Not wanting to spoil his fun, nor mine, I pretended not to notice him and stayed where I was. I was feeling brave, and lifted one foot onto the wheel of the parked car, pretending to adjust the fastening on my shoe. That must have given him a right eyeful. It got me a little excited and I felt a little rush of juices.

One of the other mechanics came up to me and asked me what he could do for me. He was a bit of a hunk and I was tempted to tell him, but after a couple of seconds I told him about the noise that the car was making. He said that he thought he knew what it would be, and asked me to bring it into a vacant slot.

When I brought it in, he opened the driver's door for me to get out. Not thinking (or maybe I was), I swung one leg out, it was only as I swung the other leg out that I saw his face and where his eyes were looking - right at my bare pussy. When I stood up he asked me if I had put the hand brake on. When I said, "yes" he asked me to take it off as he couldn't work on the brakes with it on. He opened the door for me and I leaned in over the seat to the hand brake. I could feel the back of my dress riding up over my butt and nearly to my waist. I pretended to be having difficulty with the hand brake and stayed like that for what seemed like 10 minutes, but in reality it was probably only a few seconds.

I heard the wolf-whistle again and remembered that the mechanic in the pit was right behind me as well. That was at least two of them that were getting a great view of my ass and pussy. The juices were flowing again. When I stood up, my mechanic had a big grin on his face, but very professionally told me that I could wait until the job was done in the waiting room at the end of the workshop. I thanked him and walked towards the waiting room. As I was walking along the side of the workshop I passed a hole in the wall as a young mechanic was walking out of it, carrying an open bottle of something. I didn't see him straight away, and he wasn't concentrating on where he was going and we collided. Part of the contents of the bottle splashed right down the front of my dress. As the lad backed away from me I could see that most of the liquid had splashed down him. "That's acid" the lad said and shouted "Pete, I've spilt some acid on a customer."

Pete was quick off the mark and was there in seconds. He took one look at us and said, "quick, clothes off and into the shower, that acid will burn your skin." It was then that I started to feel a tingling round the wet area of my stomach. I guessed that he wasn't joking. What else could I do, not wanting to pull the dress over my head, I pulled it off my shoulders and wriggled out of it. There I was, naked in the middle of a garage full of mechanics and a couple of customers, but I wasn't really worried about that, it was the tingling on my stomach that was getting to be a slight burning feeling.

Meanwhile, the young mechanic had just about got his overalls off and was in the process of dropping his trousers. At the same time, Pete was pulling his sweatshirt off. Within seconds he was down to his boxers and Pete was leading us to the shower which was in the toilet area at the other end of the workshop. As we were running down the workshop I noticed that everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and were watching us.

Before I knew it we were both in the shower getting a real good soaking. Pete said, "stay in there, both of you, and let the water wash over the area that got the acid on for 10 full minutes." Pete left us to stand there facing each other. After I had collected my thoughts I asked the lad what his name was. It was Darren. I said, "Darren, you should really take those off (pointing to the boxers), you should let the water get straight onto your skin."

At first Darren didn't seem too keen to take his boxer shorts off, but then he did saying "yes, I suppose you're right." We both stood there, two total strangers, naked and inches apart, with the shower pouring water down our fronts. After a couple of minutes I was feeling okay, and I guess that Darren was too, because he was starting to get an erection. I saw it as we both looked each other up and down. I then felt it as it started to rise and touch my right thigh just below my pussy. Darren backed-off a bit and apologised. It wasn't his fault, I suppose that any red-blooded male in that situation would get a hard-on, so I said, "that's okay, I'll take it as a compliment." He said, "well yes, you do have a gorgeous body."

"Yours isn't so bad either" I replied. Just then Pete came back with a couple of towels for us. I turned the shower off and turned towards Pete who said, "I can see why Darren's happy. Get dried and put these on. Then come into the office - both of you."

As we were towelling down, I asked Darren if he was okay and he said, "yes." He asked me the same and then apologised for the accident. "These things happen" I said, then "at least I got to see a handsome young man naked" as I looked at his still erect dick. Darren replied saying "In a way I'm glad it happened, its not every day that we get a naked lady in the workshop, you'll have made the lads day, and I've never had a shower with a gorgeous naked lady."

"Try it, it can be lots of fun" I said. Darren then said that we had better put on the paper overalls that Pete had left for us, and go to the office. He said that he was expecting to get into a lot of trouble for what had happened.

Back in the office Pete asked us if we were both okay, and apologised for everything. He told me that there were a number of accident forms that had to be filled-in and got us both a cup of coffee while we answered his questions. He started to give Darren a bollocking, but I stopped him by saying that it was probably just as much my fault as Darren's. When we'd finished, Pete gave me my dress - in a polythene bag. He said that if I got it out of the bag it would probably look okay, just wet, but he guaranteed that within a few hours there would be big holes in it. The best place for it, he said, was in the rubbish bin. I said, "OK" and he then asked me how much it cost. I told him that it cost about £60 so he went to the sales counter till, came back and gave me £100 and said, "I hope the difference makes-up for all the trouble that you've had."

I was just about to say something when another mechanic came in and told us that my car was fixed. Pete said that the repairs were on them as well and apologised again. Darren said that he was really sorry as well, but I noticed a slight smile on his face.

As I was walking to Jon's car I couldn't help noticing that all the mechanics were looking at me. I smiled at the nearest one, got in, and drove off. I was quite pleased with the way thing had worked out, I'd made a nice profit, and had lots of men look at my naked body. A good day.

That night when I was telling Jon all about my day he had a real good look at all the front of my body, he said that battery acid can be really dangerous and that I had been quite lucky. He said that it was a shame about the dress as he liked that one, but that we would go and get another one at the weekend. He asked me if I'd enjoyed my time in the shower with Darren, and asked me if Darren had tried to touch me. I think (hope) that Jon was being protective off me.